TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds Blown Differently

+8
Zeldaman2.0
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Malakili007
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
PsychoticDoctor
12 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Winds Blown Differently - Page 25 Empty Re: Winds Blown Differently

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:18 am

"Munny? Really, did I get the wrong one?!" Ave said this a touch angry. "Ugh, I feel stupid." She chuckles, and says,"If you give me the money, I'll pay you back. I promise."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:40 am

He contained his sigh. This just means I'll have to work a little harder later. It's no big deal. It's just a few Munny... "Sure, no prob." Rexial took out his own wallet, taking out 50 Munny for the drink. "...I guess I'll ask the waitress when she comes back how much it is."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:04 am

<Dumb question, how much Munny would equal 1 USD?>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:22 am

<1 USD equals about 15 munny.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:40 am

<Curses... how do I get my text to switch from white to black while in the editor? It strains my eyes...>

Pell, Gavin, and Robin all get off of their hands-free wireless communicators, which they had brought and used during the other conversations that had taken place without their involvement.

"Now, where were we? Something about Earth, or whatever?" Robin asks.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:05 am

<If you mean when you're typing the post, try clicking the sheet of paper beside the clipboard.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:29 am

Ave smiled and said,"Thank you."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 am

"No prob." Rexial grinned weakly. Let's see... I need to track down Zero and tell him about the underground Tokyo, how Shibuya's the center of the chaos and the origin of basically all the badness in the universe, and that we'll be going in there to exterminate it. Oh, and Minato will be our mission control, so we won't have access to his powers on the front lines, at least, not in full. That about sums it up.

"Hate to eat and run, but I've got to find somebody and have a chat with him real quick. I'm pretty beat, so I'll be heading back home afterwards." He left 20 Munny on the table for Ave's drink, nodded to Puck and Pell, then walked out into the cool evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEyd2wuJbYg

"Let's see, I think I've got a basic feel for where the guy might be... I shoulda had Al help me with this, but whatevs, I can handle a little searching." Casting his senses into the expansive network of buildings and streets, the swordsman tried to locate his gladiator friend. "...I think that's him in a diner a few blocks from here."

Taking off without further hesitation, he arrived at his destination in mere seconds. After an awkward interruption of his friend's date, he managed to recap the information Minato had told him, and asked Zero to come back to the House and get some sleep before midnight, just in case anything happened the next morning.

<My apologies for not stopping here and writing an interactive scene, but Eques, I'm sure you already read Minato's conversation with Rexial yourself, and the info is already summed up in Rex's thoughts in the first paragraph of this post anyway. So sue me. Or, better yet, get writing.>

Rexial didn't waste any time returning to the House. He was tired, and wanted to have all the energy he needed the next day. He got back to the porch, opened the front door, and stepped inside. "Yo, I'm back." He sniffed at the air. "...Is that smell... food? There was still some left? Ah, I'd take some, but I'm already full from earlier. Namine! Pell, Puck, and Zero are still out, and I think they'll be out a while longer! I bumped into Minato in the city, around the eastern district, so y'know."

Not waiting another second to make sure the wheelchair-bound matriarch of the House heard him, he started up the stairs, opened the door to his room, and sat on the bed.

>You decided to go to bed early.

O_o "...Where'd that come from? Ah, whatever."

>...

>Your condition became "Great" because you rested.

D:< "Cut that out!"

<Sorry for advancing the date without anybody else's consent, but DAMN, we're moving slow lately! I'm getting kind of desperate!>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bjialWa3BE&feature=related

>The next morning...

The young man sat upright and yawned, kicking out of bed. It was still early, so he hoped to take care of what he needed before anybody else could wake up and crowd the bathroom.

Rexial gathered what he needed and stepped out of his room, making a beeline for the bathroom. He took a shower as quickly as possible, not waiting for the water to warm up first. The moment he was finished and dressed, he bolted out of the room and down the stairs, thinking about what to do for breakfast.

"I could try poking around in the fridge and seeing what I can make, or maybe ask somebody else to cook, or maybe I can find someplace in the city that- HOLY FANDANGO!"

He had looked out of a window, spotting an ominous black structure that had clearly not been there yesterday. It was within walking distance of the House, and gave off a slightly menacing feeling. "What... the hell?"

<I hope it won't cause any trouble if there's a mini-arc to introduce the concept of enemy confrontation into the story. I just figure, you know, typical random-evil-structure-appears-out-of-nowhere-and-it's-full-of-bad-guys routine.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:38 pm

<Hey, I'm good with it.>

Riku, in his own room, had also seen the monstrosity outside. "What IS that thing?" He wondered. "This could be very bad, for all of us." He walked quickly through the house to see if he could hear any activity in any rooms. When he came across Rexial's, Riku heard the swordsman's outburst. He knocked on the door.

"You ARE seeing what I think you're seeing, right?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:11 pm

"I'm down here. Your name was Riku, right?" Rexial confirmed. "Yep, ominous, towering dark structure. I get the feeling somebody should investigate, ASAP. Of course, we should have somebody here who knows where we went, which means we have to wake somebody up... and we don't want to rush in and find out a little too late that we need reinforcements."

"Who should we wake up? Namine, Ventus, or Minato would be the people to alert about the situation, but having Ventus along would be a huge help. Minato's kind of an ass, so frankly, I don't want his 'help' with something this early in the morning. I guess I could try and wake up Al for help... having somebody who knows advanced magic could be helpful. Still, Al's a bit of a heavy sleeper. Do you think we could wake Skife? And your friend Sora looked pretty strong. We'll want three people including us to investigate, and at least one person awake here to tell anybody who asks that we've gone to check it out."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:22 pm

"Sora?" repeated Riku, jumping down the stairs. "Unless you have something really heavy to hit him with, we're not getting him out of bed. And to be perfectly honest, anything involving Minato is something I want to stay away from. At all costs. So, who does that leave...we have Namine, Ven, Skife, and...those other three who left before I heard their names. And Al. I think the best thing to do without waking anyone up would be to leave a note on the table, but aside from that, we can ask anyone who doesn't have blue hair."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:43 pm

"Gotcha." He paused for a moment. "...Why not ask Zero or Blake? If neither of them wake up, I'll try Al, or maybe Vita."

As he spoke, Rexial took a nearby piece of paper and wrote "BRB went to investigate - Riku, Rexial, and-" on it. He pinned it next to the window with a crude arrow pointing to the strange building,
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 pm

"As long as it's not the King of Arrogance."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:10 pm

"Well, at least we won't have to deal with his smartass attitude on missions- oh, wait! He's our telepathic mission control! Dammit, he'd better be professional about it, or I'm going to switch his Evoker for something a bit more lethal." Rexial growled. "I don't like him any more than you do. Well, then, you wanna try and wake Zero while I try to get Blake up?"

<We could proceed with just us two, but that would be dangerous and illogical. Not to mention, a bit less fun. And Riku and Rexial might actually become FRIENDS, and we can't have THAT, not in a Kingdom Hearts/Persona/clusterf*ck RP story! /Sarcasm>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:25 pm

<EXCUSE ME?! Are you saing Riku can't have friends?!>

Riku shook his head. "It's been done. By Tidus. And which room was Zero's again?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:34 pm

<Actually, I was saying that NOBODY can have friends! That includes Riku, so yes. I suppose.>

"I dunno. Maybe his name's on the door. If not, just try all of them 'til you get it right." Rexial started up the stairs to Blake's room. "...Wait, who the hell is Tidus?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Blake had told the man that he received a call from Julie, so he had to go back to the house.
He woke up the following day, and walked down the steps, when...
"Where were you?"
It was Julie. Blake sighed.
"I saw someone and we decided to talk." He said this just a touch angry.
"I'll go by your word." Julie pointed at him, and have him an obligatory small death glare. Blake shuddered. He knew Julie meant no harm, but she could be a bit overprotective. He then noticed Rexial.
"Hey Rexial, what's up?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:55 pm

"Ah, Blake, something weird showed up, Riku and I were going to investigate, but we wanted a third party member. You game?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:20 pm

"Sure, why not?"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Rexial cracked his neck. "That settles that. We'll all meet in front of it in a few minutes, so make whatever preparations you have to real quick and get moving."

He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, opening the fridge. There were some leftovers from dinner last night, so he took some for a fast breakfast before heading outside.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:18 am

Skife woke with a start, the events of last night etched in his head. He got out of bed with a groan, putting on his clothes, rushing downstairs, and heading outside, unaware of the giant tower looming in the distance.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 am

<Unaware of...!? Never mind.>

Riku summoned Soul Eater and grabbed a sandwich. "This should be all I need," he said, heading outside to wait.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 am

<I don't think I specified a tower, but okay!>

Rexial scarfed down the food and put the dishes in the sink, rushing out the door to the meeting point.

"Does freaky stuff like this just happen all the time around here...? I guess it makes sense, given what Minato told me, but how am I supposed to get used to it?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:50 am

Riku shook his head. "Weird stuff goes down, I mean how could it not when we live with Sora? But never anything like this. Everyday, common weirdness you'll get used to in no time, but if that's a natural structure, it's built by the fastest construction company I've ever seen."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:54 am

"Sheesh, crazy world we live in. Well, wanna wait for Blake before we charge in?" He asked, sizing up the building before them. It was tall and thin, definitely some kind of tower. It wasn't so insanely tall that he couldn't see the top, but it was certainly a long way up. "...I bet whatever's to blame for this is hanging out on the top floor. We can ask directly when we get there."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next