TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim.

+8
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
khfreak358
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. Empty Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim.

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:32 am

So this is the alternante TITAL bios. All OCs shall follow the TITAL 2.0 Charachter sheet. If you wish to claim a character, just claim them.

Claiming my OCs.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. Empty Re: Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim.

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:51 am

Laying claim to Sora and Riku, but that's all for now.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. Empty Re: Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim.

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:12 am

*Sigh* C'mon, Doc, you should know better than to sya that without putting up the template! Here, I've got it covered.

Name:
Weight:
Facial features:(structure, hair, facial hair, makeup, eyes, nose, etc.)
Body Description: (lean/muscular, skin tone, scars, tattoos, etc.)
Typical Dress:
Personality: (demeanor, posture, attitude)
History: (Include major events in life, and some achievements)
Physical Traits: (Illnesses, strengths [not wholly necessary], weaknesses, knowledge, etc.)
Hobbies: (if applicable)
Weapon(s): (if applicable)
Special Techs: (list all of them. If it's a really long list [such as the FF spell list] then put that.)

Name: Rexial Matsuda
Height: 5'2"
Weight: Approximately 135 lbs.

Facial features: Bright blue eyes, spiky brown hair that sticks out in back and gets in his face, kinda thin.

Body Description: A bit on the short side, and somewhat slender, as well. This Rexial is effectively the result of the Nobody of Aleri regaining its heart and casting off Darkness, but retaining the identity of Rexial. Plenty of muscle tone, it's obvious that he takes care of his body, for maximum effectiveness in battle, as well as making himself look good for the ladies.

Typical Dress: He likes to wear a loose, pale blue button-down shirt and jeans, with plain sneakers covering his feet.

Personality: He cannot completely shake his jerkass nature from the original Rexial, but he does tend to be generally nicer and more tolerant. He tries to be a typical hero, sometimes, but still has his Blood Knight tendencies, a holdover from before. Whimsical and lighthearted, he's more of a trickster than his previous, brutish incarnation. Also something of a womanizer, or so he likes to think.

History: He was once the Nobody of Aleri, but he regained his Heart, and later cast off his darkness. He kept his identity, throwing away his existance as Aleri for a new life. In a surreal turn of events, he actually met Aleri, who he should not simultaneously exist with. Actually, if you consider them seperate enough, it's theoretically possible. The two ended up travelling the Worlds for two years, having plenty of little adventures, like searching the Cave of Wonders and trying to compete against one another in a singing contest in Atlantica. Finally, the two decided to find somewhere to take a rest, their travels taking them to a certain world...

Physical Traits: He is rather toned, and has a slim build. His resilience is amazing, for one with so little bulk. His light frame allows him to move at unprecedented speeds, and his mind works even faster than his body when it comes to analyzing enemy tactics and working out counter-strategies. He's a bit short, but he gets the feeling that he should be grateful that he's not shorter.

Hobbies: When he has spare time, he likes to flirt with anything female with a pulse. This tends not to amuse those nearby, especially Aleri and Vita...

Weapon: Dream Sword - Yes, the same one from that start of KHI and in Days.

Special Techs:

-He can use his own Light energy in many ways, including firing it in bursts, or creating weapons out of it. He can even turn his sword into a chainsaw. Also, he can imitate other abilities, usually healing. [Spark] [Pulse] [Burning Light] [Light Corridor] [Weapon Get] [Weapon Augment] [Copy]

-He can read peoples' minds, and tends to do it automatically when thoughts are directed at himself. He can also establish mental links, with which he can talk to people. [MindLink] [Mind Reader] [Dive Into The Heart]

-He is a master swordsman, capable of incredible feats of skill with a blade. He can copy various sword techniques from Final Fantasy games, but he's no good at learning them from a single demonstration. [Copy Technique (FF)] [Spur Of The Moment!(thinks of a new skill on the spot)]

-He can temporarily become light, ignoring physical limits on speed. [Light Speed Dash] [Flicker-Dash]

Name: Aleri Kinsetsu
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 210 lbs.

Facial features: He has a ponytail that reaches down to his ankles, but the rest of his hair is free to jut out and get in his face. He has blue eyes, which have a green tint to them, as opposed to Rexial's pure blue. His facial structure isn't as feminine as it was a couple of years ago.

Body Description: Very muscular and tough-built. He's a rather large person, in stark contrast to Rexial's slimness. While he can't be quite as insanely fast as Rexial, Aleri can take undeniably impressive amounts of punishment. Considering how he was originally a Glass Cannon, he's come a long way. Also, he's tall. This irks his shorter friend.

Typical Dress: He tends to be seen in either baggy cargo pants, combat boots, a sleeveless white shirt, and a blood red cape, or a black, squarely-designed uniform reminiscient of a Knight of Ratatosk outfit from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

Personality: Personifying an unbreakable will, nothing can faze him. Well... in a way. He tends to react in surprising ways to various things, while being completely unaffected by rather mind-bending revelations. Cheerful and macho to the end, he refuses to be beaten.

History: A former resident of Twilight Town, he was chosen by the Keyblade... but he doesn't remember much about that period of his life. He's not sure how he and Rexial both exist at once. Not that he has a problem with it! He's happy to travel all over with his best friend, seeing the sights and having minor adventures. Of course, he gets tired of it eventually, and wants to try taking a nice break for once. He and Rexial end up on a certain world, about to join into an unexpected comaraderie with some of the strangest people they will ever have met...

Physical Traits: Aleri is tall and powerful, not at all inhibited by his hair. He's far more of a heroic image than his punching-bag counterpart from normal TITAL.

Hobbies: He enjoys fighting, and prefers to enjoy a good brawl, but when he can't fight, he'd rather practice magic.

Weapon: TELOS, a powerful, ancient Keyblade. He has more Keyblades, though...
Special Techs:

-He can use all White and Black Magic, and can even make up spells on the spot. He can tap into the flow of magical energy and bend it to his will to do all kinds of things. [White Magic] [Black Magic] [Other Magic] [Improvised Magic] [Destruction Rains From The Heavens]

-He can dual-wield. [Synch Blade]

-He can use TELOS, a huge, ancient Keyblade. In fact, he has learned how to reveal its true form, the even more overwhelmingly-powerful ENAPZH.

-He has several additional senses, to the point that he lampshades it. He can sense people, magic, mental activity, the balance of light and darkness, and has the five basic senses. [Sense Energy]

-He can MindLink with people as well. [MindLink]

-He can open Light Corridors. [Light Corridor]

Name: Vitw Coltelli
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 128 lbs.

Facial features: She has something of a round face, and isn't accustomed to wearing makeup. Her hair parts in the middle of her forehead, framing her face and curling backwards, draping her shoulders and hanging at the small of her back. Her violet eyes are sharp and filled with confidence.

Body Description: She has the physique of a gymnast, with an aerodynamic build, yet strong muscles. The only contradiction would be that her bust size is a bit larger than what would be favorable for a gymnast. Vita's no namby-pamby princess beauty, but she's no delinquent, either.

Typical Dress: She prefers a hoodie and sweatpants, but is willing to wear different clothing, so long as it allows for mobility. Ergo, she objects to dresses when told that she can't let them get damaged, but has no qualms about skintight catsuits. However, wearing such a suit is a rare occasion that doesn't allow for anybody - particularly Rexial - to ogle her, as it usually means that she has something serious to do, like a scenario ripped straight out of Metal Gear Solid.

Personality: She's vibrant and full of life, every last bit living up to her name. Cocky and arrogant sometimes, Vita is very enthusiastic about fighting. Despite being a normal human being, she is still able to keep up with the others, if only through sheer determination and willpower. You could say that she's a bit of a Tsundere, but the Tsun side isn't really so vicious, and the Dere side is a rare sight.

History: Vita Coltelli, resident of Twilight Town, winner of six consecutive Annual Struggle Tournaments, she certainly had a gift for fighting. However, she never recieved a Keyblade or any magical ability, making her the opposite of her childhood friend, Aleri, who was born without any potential, but became obscenely powerful through freak accidents and strange occurrances. Since Aleri's disappearance, Vita had been searching for him. To her surprise, she ran into him on one of his little adventures, but couldn't follow him when he left. They ran into each other again several times, usually acting as rivals. Eventually, she began to purposefully follow him from world to world, clashing with him whenever she caught up. Vita has even followed him to a certain world, one that will entangle her in some real adventures, unlike the simple ones she had been on before.

Physical Traits: Again, she has the body of a gymnast, or an acrobat. A great balance between quickness and raw power, she's not to be taken lightly. While not inherently intimidating, once Vita starts to act imposing, others tend to back down.

Hobbies: Vita loves to practice fighting, but she's also keen on the idea of cooking. Partially just because it means that she gets to cut things. With knives.

Weapon: Knives - all kinds of 'em: Kunai, daggers, kitchen implements, you name it.

Special Techs:

-She is a master of crushing her opponent's will with her fighting spirit, but it only works if they're weaker than her. It's not an ability, rather, it's a Ki-like technique. [Paralysis]

-Vita is good at improvising, from acting her way out of a situation to using anything as a weapon. [Improv-Acting] [Everything Is A Knife!]

There are some important differences to note here: Aleri is 18, his age after the timeskip in Org.XIV. Vita is, too. Rexial is modeled after his FGA appearance, but two years older, like the other two. However, Aleri and Rexial should be the same age at any given time, unless Rexial is immortal, which he isn't in this continuity. This makes the snafu regarding their simultaneous existance even more baffling.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:06 am

Claiming: Skife, Vincent, Nexus, Starblade, Felix.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:12 am

Bah, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy. This isn't identical to TITAL, y'know, so you'll want to note the differences in their Bios. Which means that they oughta HAVE Bios here, instead of just claims. It's not like you have to rewrite the whole thing... Just copy/paste the original and edit in the differences.

...Then again, this IS technically a Character Claim, too. It's in the title. Well, if you insist on keeping them the same, I'm not going to object. Just try to keep the spirit of the RP in mind, okay? Remember: Alternate reality.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:26 am

May be lazy, but I'm posting from my phone, and the bio's aren't changing...
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:36 am

Name: Henry
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Facial features: White hair, parted in the middle and all pushed off to one side, always seen with an almost demented-looking smile.
Body Description: Not exactly what you'd call "burly," Henry is quite thin, although through use of dark magic, he can withstand a surprising degree of pain. Unfortunately for him, this leaves him open to magic attacks.
Typical Dress:
Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. Henri_FE13_Artwork
http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/b/bf/Henri_FE13_Artwork.jpg
Personality: Henry has a very dark sense of humor, has a firm belief that jesters are evil, has an affinity for ravens, and is particularly fond of killing, although he definitly knows when to restrain himself. He often shows immense joy at the idea of killing someone, namely excitedly exclaiming "I'm gonna kill you!"
Physical Traits: Very pale, and with very little magical resistance, though he takes a beating. All in all, just the opposite of what you'd expect from a mage.
Hobbies: Studying curses, particularly those that require sacrifice. Also, making raven- and death-based puns, IE, "I'd like to join your CAWs," "I'm a hex of a lot stronger now!"
Weapon(s): Magic tomes (Dark, Thunder, Fire, or Wind)
Special Techs: Hex - Slows down any enemies attempting to dodge.
Anathema - Also reduces enemy ability to dodge. Raises Henry's chances of going all-out (AKA Critical Hit)

Name: Nowi
Facial features: Very young and naiive-looking, almost always smiling.
Body Description: Very small, on account of being a manakete, a species that lives far longer than humans. Likely the equivalent of a 10-year-old.
Typical Dress:
Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. Nono_Official_Arthttp://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130205092715/fireemblem/images/8/8c/Nono_Official_Art.jpg
Personality: Always upbeat and happy, often forgets people don't live as long as manaketes. Does not react well to people "outside her age group", though this means her relative age group rather than literal year-based age group.
Physical Traits: Small and weak, until she gets a hold of a Dragonstone...
Hobbies: Has been shown to enjoy pegging things with rocks, having learned from a friend to hit them easier.
Weapon(s): Dragonstones, allowing her to change into a small (slightly bigger than your average wyvern) dragon.
Special Techs: Odd Rhythm - Easier to dodge at certain increments in battle, starting from the beginning
Wyrmsbane - Bonus damage to dracoknights and manaketes when transformed
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:50 pm

I post from my Xbox. It'd be hell to do that .-.

I kinda have an idea for Sammy...

Bullet claws.

As in ditch the Aura lol.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Eh, I'm thinking that, really, the best thing to do with him in this story would be to write his original story, only done well, without outright changing major elements. Giving him... "Bullet Claws" and taking away his Aura powers wouldn't be the right course of action. We're writers, not cannibals! At least, I assume that none of us are cannibals. If you are, then I apologize for offending you, and ask that you not eat my face for my transgression.

Point being, we shouldn't rip his character apart and make it better. We should keep him the same, and prove that he could've been great if only things had been written more competantly.

...I'll excuse the lack of full-Bio posting, if you're using anything that lacks a Copy/Paste function. If you so wish, I could re-post their Bios for you, if I can find them. "You" refers to both Doc and Haar, by the way. Also, Gstol. If you want, I can look for your Bios and re-post them here. I warn you, though, that it would mean that you cannot edit them. Only I could do that, and I'm not going to fix every little detail that you decide to change.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:19 pm

'tchu talking about? I posted full bios. And Sora and Riku aren't OCs, they don't really need them.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 pm

Actually, Haar, I meant in THIS topic. And I'd say that their history is likely to be different. However, I understand that they're likely going to be identical anyway, and Sora and Riku shouldn't NEED Bios. This is a Kingdom Hearts board, not knowing who those two are should make you wonder why you're here in the first place.

See, this is effectively the FGA of TITAL. Things will be different. Whether it starts the same and goes off-course, or starts differently and never takes the original path, that determines whether you'll want to alter the Bios or not. Look at my characters. They're all altered, as I intend to have them start off different. I assume you'll have them the same as before?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Nebula, I direct you to this.

Haar_Wyvern wrote:Name: Henry
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 120 lbs
Facial features: White hair, parted in the middle and all pushed off to one side, always seen with an almost demented-looking smile.
Body Description: Not exactly what you'd call "burly," Henry is quite thin, although through use of dark magic, he can withstand a surprising degree of pain. Unfortunately for him, this leaves him open to magic attacks.
Typical Dress:
Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. Henri_FE13_Artwork
http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/b/bf/Henri_FE13_Artwork.jpg
Personality: Henry has a very dark sense of humor, has a firm belief that jesters are evil, has an affinity for ravens, and is particularly fond of killing, although he definitly knows when to restrain himself. He often shows immense joy at the idea of killing someone, namely excitedly exclaiming "I'm gonna kill you!"
Physical Traits: Very pale, and with very little magical resistance, though he takes a beating. All in all, just the opposite of what you'd expect from a mage.
Hobbies: Studying curses, particularly those that require sacrifice. Also, making raven- and death-based puns, IE, "I'd like to join your CAWs," "I'm a hex of a lot stronger now!"
Weapon(s): Magic tomes (Dark, Thunder, Fire, or Wind)
Special Techs: Hex - Slows down any enemies attempting to dodge.
Anathema - Also reduces enemy ability to dodge. Raises Henry's chances of going all-out (AKA Critical Hit)

Name: Nowi
Facial features: Very young and naiive-looking, almost always smiling.
Body Description: Very small, on account of being a manakete, a species that lives far longer than humans. Likely the equivalent of a 10-year-old.
Typical Dress:
Winds Blown Differently OC Bios/ Character Claim. Nono_Official_Arthttp://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130205092715/fireemblem/images/8/8c/Nono_Official_Art.jpg
Personality: Always upbeat and happy, often forgets people don't live as long as manaketes. Does not react well to people "outside her age group", though this means her relative age group rather than literal year-based age group.
Physical Traits: Small and weak, until she gets a hold of a Dragonstone...
Hobbies: Has been shown to enjoy pegging things with rocks, having learned from a friend to hit them easier.
Weapon(s): Dragonstones, allowing her to change into a small (slightly bigger than your average wyvern) dragon.
Special Techs: Odd Rhythm - Easier to dodge at certain increments in battle, starting from the beginning
Wyrmsbane - Bonus damage to dracoknights and manaketes when transformed

Haar did, indeed, put up full bios here.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Aw, I thought I had a good idea.

I could edit my bios if I quoted Nebula. I kinda want Red Purgatory to be wiped out beforehand.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Nebula, my OCs are all, with the exception of two, crossovers with other series. Their bios wouldn't change. And even so, I'm going to probably not use the ones that are pre-existing, and stick with the 4 I have now.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:38 am

I was referring to Sora and Riku... I was perfectly aware of the other two.

Also... for numbers ten and below, it's correct to spell out the number, rather than put in a digit. I'd have let that nitpick slide, but it's actually rather jarring to see a capital I and the numeral 4 next to one another, and interpreting it as part of a sentence.

If you want Red Purgatory to be wiped out already, they're yours; feel free. What's this about an idea? Did I miss something? I'm just kinda arguing over semantics regarding the subtle differences between the incarnations of the characters in TITAL and WBD. It's not important unless those differences come into play, but it irks me, somehow. If Sora and Riku don't have Bios, then don't bother writing one now; what I'm asking is that if Haar had Bios for them, it would be nice of him to copy them onto this topic, so that nobody ever has to dig around in the TITAL 2.0 Bios topic for that information.

In the end, it's just for the sake of people who want information, but don't know enough about the infrastructure of the site to figure out that some info for WBD Bios is stuck in the TITAL 2.0 Bios. I'm just worried that it'll be hards to find, but then, if you're on this site, then you should already know Riku and Sora... but then, doesn't it apply to Gstol's characters?

Bah, my own argument is giving me a headache!

...Oh, I looked. Yeah, I see what you mean, acting as if the TITAL 2.0 Bios carry over, but I'm still worried about the confusion it could cause.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:40 am

Name: Zero Shinkō
Height: 5'8
Weight: exactly 160 lbs.
Facial features: light Grey eyes, shaggy black hair that hangs low over his eyes, stubble on his chin, and a sorta thin
Description: pretty thin from lack of food over the last couple months, but also with muscle tone. Mostly to keep himself in shape for leaving in short notice, or fighting for his life.
Typical Dress: old white jacket that's covered in blood some of it his; some of it isn't, blue jeans that's are worn out , ripped up black shirt, and no shoes. With a dozen magic symbols inked into his right arm, with three more on his left hand.

Personality: Your normal boy on his own, he avoids contact with too many people and keeps himself ready to fight for what he wants. he's a blunt guy towards all and tries to see what he can do for anybody he trusts.

History: an escapee from another universe and an ex fighter in a cursed arena, he was a child born of blood and blades but he never found glory in the shower of red rain. He managed to escape only by killing his caretaker. Honestly, the men who had him kill day in and day out, should've figured he'd eventually snap, bloody idiots. After he managed to get free, he found a magicain, willing to portal him off to another place, any where but there. But something went wrong, and he woke up in a totally different place, but where?

Physical Traits: He has a body built for combat, a mix of speed and strength as well as a slightly powerful aura, he tries to keep hidden.
Hobbies: He has a habit of drawing things from his past. Let it be bloody scenes of a battle or the inside of his cell.
Weapon(s): Agni and Ruda *shoutout to DMC3* (two curved sabers he keeps strapped to his back)
Special Techs:
He throws a set of dice that inflict stat ailments, also can heal both himself and his opponent [Liars Dice]

He creates a array of spears made of red lightning [Blood Rain]

He can slide across the ground or across walls [Trickster]

He can block hand to hand combat with ease [Royal Guard]

Last edited by Eques tenebrarum on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:50 am

Oooooooh, yeah they don't have any.

As for the number, yes, I know this. I'm lazy. And the reason is exactly as you put it, it's hard to perceive single-digit numbers standing alone. That's why you're supposed to write one two three four five six seven eight nine 10. Because the human mind has difficulty comprehending standalone single digits. However, again, I am lazy, and I don't care as long as it doesn't take more than two seconds for you to comprehend the meaning of my words and numbers and sentence structure and this is the most amazing run-on sentence I've ever had and now I'm just rambling and this is getting stupid now so I'm just going to stop.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:44 am

Ill just post the differences for my characters.

-Blake has a black Avakiri Katana in all forms. Length varies.
-He is the Thane of Demons. Noticeable by the red satanist pentagram on his right eylid and iris, as well as his chest. He can summon demons.
-Parkour Mastery.

-Julie can use any weapon besides WMDs.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:53 am

Is it weird that when I saw "red satanist pentagram on his right eyelid and Iris" I thought of Fire Emblem?

Allow me to explain before you answer. One character (I won't say because of spoilers...in case by some chance one of you decides to play it) in the newest one, Fire Emblem Awakening, has the "Brand of House Ylisse" in her left eye.

Said mark:

Okay, never mind, I can't find it. I will say that on the 3DS home-screen, it is the symbol on the game icon. So...yeah, if you play the game you'll know what I'm talking about. Then again, when the game is...um, more than a month old, I'll probably end up bringing it up again at some point or another.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:57 am

That's helpful. Thank you, Doctor.

Okay, now my head is out of the explosive danger zone. So! When does this start up? I mean, I've pretty much outlined how my part starts. But who'll be there to recieve my characters? Unless Halcyon/Bob decides to show up and fulfill the same role as in normal TITAL, the only people who are likely to be at the House from the get-go are Riku and Sora. Others can be there from the start, but... well, Aleri, Vita, and Rexial WON'T. Who WILL? THAT- *Pause for dramatic effect* -is the question.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:05 am

Well, Henry's going to have a similar entry to how he does in Awakening. That is to say, flying in with a flock of ravens/murder of crows. Something to that effect.

Also, the original TITAL started with someone stumbling on a house and finding that a couple of KH characters already lived there, so it'll start probably with someone walking up to find *insert person/people here*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:49 am

IMO Admin should. If he has too much to do Im ok with it.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:06 pm

You'll have to give me till some time tonight... I've been a little busier than planned the last couple of days and I have a lot planned for WBD. So, be on the lookout for everyone's bios once they go up.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:09 pm

I just need to know some info on THTNW and if Sam and the others will be done in our way.

Does the house expand due to a pocket dimension or magic?
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:39 am

Maybe it can take place in the Hotel That Never Was in Marulxia's Coat Pocket as an alternate dimension. Or something.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next