TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
PsychoticDoctor
Aneastin
Militia_927
Atlantis_Rising
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
Aesoth
14 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:22 pm

"You know, that was pretty cool." Glancing at Mimi, he tells her, "I think I'm going to have to relocate that arm of yours. Everybody else is probably still distracted by the BEAST." As he kneels next to Joy and starts checking to see if she's okay, Athez adds, "Assuming that you would still want my help after seeing what just happened."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:01 pm

"Time for a change of pace," said Kazuya, dismissing Yama and Loki. From there, he summoned Astaroth once again, alongside the demon Odin. "Odin! Bufudyne! Astaroth, Ziodyne!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 am

Skife: *casts Float and joins Aigis, then sends waves of energy at Melena*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Melena: Fools. *she hops off the Devil Centurion, and the beast jihads into the energy* Now,if you excuse me...*she opens a portal* I have things to do. *she enters and closes the portal*

-THTNW-
Nicole:We need something to replace his shoulder.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:04 am

Skife: *lands next to Blake* Just pop his shoulder back in. The rest of his wounds I'll heal with magic. Curaga! *begins to heal Blake's wounds, starting with his ribs*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:51 am

Nicole: The thing is, the bones in his shoulder are everywhere...*she notices some scrap metal and begins to soften it* Mold this here...*freezes the metal, which looks like a semidecent shoulder* Annnd...*pops the new shoulder in* There.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:23 am

Skife: *casts a Float spell on Blake, then a Telekinesis spell* I'll get him inside. *begins to walk back to the house*

<Because of the spells cast on Blake, he SHOULD be floating behind him, following Skife back to the House.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:56 am

Yukari gasped, appearing from seemingly nowhere at Blake's side and regarding Nicole with a look of incredulity, "Are you some kind of moron? The human body doesn't work like that... Skife! Set him down here! I've got to fix this before his entire arm falls off!"

Xavier rolled underneath one of the Beast's claw swipes as he brought Tsumugari to bear after holstering the Thompson sisters, "Magic doesn't seem to be doing anything! Try your physical weapons."

----------------

Aigis turned off Orgia Mode as she overheated, "System cooldown... 40%"

----------------

Mimi shook her head at Athez and with a wince and a sickening pop, replaced her shoulder.

Joy began to stir slowly, "Uh... What happened? I was... working on bringing Admin here to help... And..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:37 am

"Don't worry, I got Him into the training room and Mimi got Admin rolling. How're you feeling?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:47 am

Rekoka was all too happy to comply, and began to assault the BEAST with hundreds of piercing cuts and slashes, all delivered at blinding speeds and with a viciousness that made scorpions cringe. "Let's get physical, you big brute?"

>Really? Did you really have to say that? Ugh... Well, as long as you don't hit on my friends, I'll leave you to your own devices. Preferably, killing the hell into this BEAST. But seriously, don't even THINK about it!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:16 am

Odin and Astaroth had no direction from Kazuya, and so neither of them thought to use any physical attack...not that Odin knew any. As such, Odin was limited to his spear and Astaroth to his...fists, feet, and giant-ass snake, as they both rushed at the BEAST.
---
Kazuya looked on, apprehensive. "Damn...if I could just get someone I know to help..."

Naoya walked in the door at that moment. "Do you have that little faith in your older brother?" he asked.

"N-Naoya? You're still here?"

"Good to see you're as polite as ever. Now, stand back and allow me."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:30 am

Skife: *does as Yukari says, then removes the metal* Well, I'll get to work rebuilding his shoulder. *begins rebuilding Blake's shoulder*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:36 am

Naoya turned to Skife. "Were you listening to a word I just said?" he asked. "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:44 am

Yukari growled angrily as she pushed Skife away from the injured young man, "Give me room to work dammit! You're going to destroy his nerve endings like that!" Her hand began to glow with a soft, white light as Blake's arm numbed.

"Don't worry, I'm just numbing the area. I'll have to make an incision to repair the damage..." Yukari explained.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:57 am

Naoya looked over his shoulder at Kazuya, who shrugged and said, "Apparently, not being credible blunts your ability to actually...y'know, do stuff."

Naoya shook his head. "A flawed system at best," he said. "After all, if I can't do anything, how am I to prove credible?"

"Well...what about that thing outside?"

"You know as well as I do that physical attacks are not my best area."

"Maybe not, but two COMPs is better than one, especially since it means four demons."

Naoya smiled at Kazuya. "That I will grant you," he said, pulling out a dark blue COMP. "Well, then. Yama, Kresnik." The demons appeared outside of the house. "It would appear as though our services are required. Come." Naoya stepped out of the building, Kazuya close behind and ready to once again command his demons.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:06 am

Aleri was in the room, impatiently tapping his foot as Yukari healed Blake, acting like he had been there all along. "See, I'm no expert White Mage, but even I know better than to try to bolt a plate onto a guy's flesh and call it a fix. Honestly, people these days can be so stupid. If your arm is broken, you just break it off and make a new one? Idiotic. A guy I knew was like that, too... until he died, the stupid bastard."

Waving a hand through the air, the Keyblade Wielder sighed apologetically. "...Sorry for being a d*ck just now. What's going on? I heard loud noises, but when I looked outside, all I saw were the guys doing something in the snow. Looked like they were practicing their attacks... I mean, why would Kazuchi- Kochamara- Kocapakapu- Kazuromaru- dammit, I can't remember the damn name. He was casting high-level spells without a target. Weird. Got an explanation?"

He took a Snuff Soul from his pocket and set it on a surface near Yukari, just in case she got low on SP. Not that it meant much, but Aleri felt like being helpful for once.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:28 am

Skife: *glares at Yukari* Don't treat me like I don't know what I'm doing. Hmmm... cracks in ribs at points 2, 6, 8, 10 and 13. *begins healing Blake's ribs*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:58 am

Aleri: Skife, you DON'T know what you're doing. You're relying on BS videogame mechanics to heal a wound. Throwing healing at it won't work, you have to actually know how the body works. Remember what you were doing with that metal? Besides, Yukari's the expert here. Let her do it. If she asks for help, then help her, but if not, find something else to do. *Looking back to Yukari* Uhh... How'd he get messed up like this? On second thought, I don't want to distract you. Skife, you tell me what the hell happened while I was napping.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:41 am

Skife: For the love of Holy, I know what I'm doing!! Do you honestly think that I'd heal him if I didn't know how!? *sigh* Anyway, this dude shows up, tries to take Mimi, but is stopped. There is a giant beast being fought now, and Blake's mother basically f***ed him up with an energy beam. That's it. Now, if you excuse me... *continues his work on Blake* ...and not another word on what I'm doing.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:14 pm

<...I was gonna do a FMA like thing, but that'll do. XD>

Nicole: I'm sorry. I... just thought that due to his shoulder being ripped out..his body would consider it a foreign material and do more damage...

Julie:Coming through! *she pauses* ...

-2 years ago...-

Red Purgatory Corporal: Seargent Winters.

Julie:Yeah?

RP Corporal: The Stasis Labratory scientists are done with the new weapon.*he tosses her a PZY 64 GB flash drive*

Julie: Line 'em up. *she puts the flash drive into her hand.. which turns into a XM25 grenade launcher. She then opens fire, decimating the scientists.*

-THTNW-

Julie: *shudders and continues* (That corporal...I WILL kill him.}

<posting from a 360 is hard. xD>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:47 pm

"I said MOVE, Skife. Let me work, you may be capable and I agree there. But, I'm a healer first and foremost. Let me mend him and help the others." She ordered calmly as a Wind spell opened a slit in his shoulder and the light from Yukari's hands began to mend the obliterated shoulder.

-------------

Joy nodded with a smile, "I knew... Admin would like to help."

-------------

The BEAST roared angrily as Shinjiro stepped up with a menacing glare triggering Intimidate, "Down, boy." His voice boomed an octave deeper and slowly the BEAST started to back away towards the basement.

"Make a path!" Ven shouted.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:22 pm

"Kazuya," Kazuya said as he passed Aleri. "As for what happened, there was a huge invisible monster. Now we can see it, punching it hurts, and his shoulder took a tree. No time to elaborate, move faster." He hurried out the door.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Aleri: *Kazuya's explanation registers immediately, and he goes into Hax Mode* I'll try to remember that next time. *Flickers and disappears...*

-The Sky Above The House That Never Was-

Aleri: *...and reappears in the air, jumping off an invisible platform and beginning to fall at insane speeds, summoning TELOS*

*It is to be noted that the platform is barely within the atmosphere.*

Aleri: *As he falls and accelerates, he assumes a position so that TELOS will hit the target and absorb the impact* ...Fast enough for you, Kazuya?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Skife: *sigh* Fine. *walks inside and stands next to Ven*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:17 am

With a smirk, Athez responds, "Yeah, he loves screwing up anyone's day."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next