TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
PsychoticDoctor
Aneastin
Militia_927
Atlantis_Rising
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
Aesoth
14 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 35 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:54 am

Skife: *grabs Haar's arm before he slaps* I monitor their usage, only where, when, and what. Where they login, who they are, what they do and when they do it. What would you do in my position? Intrude on someone's privacy and catch what may be a possible traitor, or, don't, and pay the price? *lets go of Haar's arm* Now, if you excuse me... *walks downstairs and sits on the couch, logging in to a terminal* Opening communication channels 3, 4, and 5. Will, pre-encrypted channels can be accessed through setting your programs outgoing communication frequency to 23900MHz, and opening COM ports 1940 through 1900.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 35 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:41 am

Smiling, Athez told Joy, "If that's what you think is best, I'll go along with that." Taking a step up in the air, he laid down, floating a few feet of the ground. "So, the BEAST's contained, Him is taken care of and the current crisis is over. What do ya want to do now?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Rekoka: *Followed them inside earlier, rather than return to the castle* Well, it hasn't worked before. *Bitterly* Afterall, our last turncoat could've been taken care of much more easily if your system were actually helpful. Instead, Xavier had to go through hell, Aleri nearly got killed, Sora and Rexial nearly got caught in the explosion when they saved his ass, and not least of all, the bastard got a whole nation under his thumb and made it more of a hellhole than it was before. Also, he killed a police officer, but that was technically before he turned.

*Rekoka takes a step closer to Skife, more venom edging into her voice as she speaks...*

Rekoka: So, tell me... how many bad guys have you caught? And do you think that anybody who relies on stealth and subterfuge would allow themselves to be caught by your system? And anybody who it would catch, we can probably sense before they get within range. Face it, your precious system is redundant. In fact, half of us are redundant! Why do we need everybody here?! We don't need so many people! Five of us at most is all that is needed to take down threats on a universal scale-!

*She stops, realizing what she just said.*

>Rexial: ...That was unlike you.<
Rekoka: ... >...That was one of your thoughts. Why are you so negative?<
>Rexial: I... don't know. I'm still a bit off-balance from the shock of losing Lenox... No matter how much I try to put it behind me, I'm still just kind of stuck on it. First I hurt his daughter and they failed to get her treated in time because I lost my head, and now he's dead, when I should've gone with him to help find her. I was too busy losing my mind, trying to summon up enough power to kill Sam. I guess my thoughts affected you, too.<
Rekoka: >That isn't what bothers me... were those your real feelings? That everybody gets in the way?<
>Rexial: No... The purpose of the House is to provide a place for everybody to live. To say that was just... awful. Go outside and switch places with me. Even if you are me, and you're a nuisance, that was my action, and I'll take the verbal lashing that comes with it.<
Rekoka: >...No, you need some time alone in your own mind. You can think things over in there while I make sure nothing's wrong back at the castle. I'll just storm off now and let them think I'm a total b*tch.<
>Rexial: W-wait, but some of them know you're me! Dammit, I'll have to sort it out later if Minato was within earshot... or Ventus. Or Aleri...<

*Their mental conversation happens quickly, and to the outside, it appears as if she is just calming down, realizing that what she just said was out of line.*

Rekoka: *Turns to leave, faking a sour expression*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:56 pm

<Well, some guys got some stuff out of Vexen's lab and they were about to drink it, but they put it in the fridge and it mutated into The Fridge, a living (though mute) refridgerator with no understanding of humans.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Admin (HalcyonWandering) wrote:<The Fridge in question kicked down Sammy's door and nearly beat the s*** out of him... Which is funny as hell in retrospect.>
<XD>

Blake noticed the fridge. He stared at it. He said to Nicole,"Y-you see this...Right?"
"Yup."

At the HQ,Melena said,"We also have a new member to our empire..." She then gestured to a man,just a bit taller than Julie, who had long emerald green hair. "Danza. Kill the ones Yocke left alive."
"Yes, Mother."

With these words uttered from his mouth, Danza turned t his left arm into a Chicom CBM assault rifle. He cut the two remaining down like butter.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:45 am

Xavier signaled for Lia to stay hidden as he strung Medusa back across his back.

"How are you all? Murdering the masses seems like fun!" He said with a faux sense of honesty.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:36 am

Skife: It's not a matter of catching people's, I was quoting a hypothetical situation, and calling the system redundant is a misguided insult, as it has more functions than you know. Oh, and Rexial, I know you can hear me, it's not a matter of who's redundant, because we all have our shortcomings.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Haar: *not impressed* Fact remains, it's not a necessary system. Anything it can do, everyone here (particularly me, Admin and Nebula) can do better.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 pm

Nebula: This is true... And even a number of characters can do it better. You've met Sukiru? If his system has any flaws, it's that the user is an asshole who will deliberately screw people over for the sake of keeping the narrative interesting. It crashed once because of a contrived plot point that never came to fruition, and you were supposedly the one to fix it. No, you got kicked out and the plot fixed it because you were too slow.

Rekoka: *Stops without turning around* ..."Rexial"? Who are you talking to, Skife? I don't believe there is a "Rexial" in this room. *Continues, walking out*

Nebula: *Glares at Skife* >You know too much, and obviously can't keep a secret. That's the kind of combination a piriority-one assassination target would have. If you like the idea of dying, or having your mind shattered, then keep letting stuff like that slip.<

<Gstol, you really need to keep in mind the balance of who's in-the-know, and who information like that affects. Skife is lucky that Rekoka isn't so stupid. The natural response would have been to strangle him, and failing that, cut him apart. That however, would make it too obvious that she and Rexial are one and the same. While it may seem obvious, remember, not every character KNOWS about it, and Rexial would rather it stay under wraps. It's sensitive enough that he would become completely homicidal if too many people found out.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:10 pm

<You forget, though, it's perfectly within Skife's character to not really give a damn and just pretend he can suppress Rexial if such a thing were to happen. Lucky enough, despite the fact that Rex is incredibly fast, there are at least thirty other people here, and he can't possibly avoid that many of them.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 am

<I have sort-of convoluted Skife's character. It's time for a re-invention of his character>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:43 am

<Time for a personality reset via a frying pan.>

Felix: *beats Skife over the head with a frying pan* Shut it, you idiot. Rexial will murder you!

Skife: *groggy* No, he won't. *KO*

Felix: Fine, I will then! *turns to Rekoka* Sorry about him.*Whispers in her ear* Tell you-know-who sorry as well. */whisper, walks into the kitchen*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:47 am

Rekoka: *Nods at Felix appreciately, not saying anything else before leaving.*

*Once outside, she DCs back to Rexial's Castle, ready to handle the duties of administration there.*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:54 am

Felix: *after Rekoka leaves, he lets out a sigh of relief* Dodged a bullet there. *smells waffles* Mmmm, waffles.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:43 am

Danza's eyes lit with fury. He said to Melena,"Who is this...interloper?!"

"Danza. Remain calm." Melena caressed Xavier's face."Just who are you? Your stance...Your posture..." She licked her lips. "You would make a great addition to our... family."

Meanwhile, Blake and Nicole were talking about Metal Gear Solid. Blake said,"You never cried when playing a MGS game?!"
"Nope."
"Not even in MGS3 when Snake...y'know..."
"Not at all."
"I cried like a b****."
"Really?"
"And here comes the judgment.."
"No way. I'm not gonna judge you." The young descendant of the Lockbane family smiled. She then muttered to herself,so nobody else heard,"It makes me like you a little bit more..." She blushed.

"BLAKOLE OTP! I SHIP YOU!"

A random fangirl said this. Blake said,"How did you get here?!"

The fangirl responded with gibberish.

<I'm sorry if this pissed anyone off. I just had to. XD>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:50 am

Felix: *smacks the fangirl with a frying pan*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:53 am

Haar: AND IN THIS CORNER, THE KITCHEN KNIGHTMARE, THE FRIAR OF FRYING, FEEEEELIIIIIIX!!!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:01 am

Xavier stepped backwards away from Melena, "Well, I don't know exactly how your... family operates. But, it seems rather impressive. How many troops were there?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:05 am

Skife: *wakes up* I'm so happy! *KO by Felix*

Felix: Nope.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:15 am

Melena said,"I would say around 10,000 in this realm, 2,500 in this HQ... and growing. A large chunk of Tamriel and the majority of Magnacivata is under our control."

Will punched the wall and said,"That b****! The MAJORITY of Magnacivata?! DAMNIT!"
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:19 am

"It'd be a shame if you lost all of that. If someone powerful stood up to you and took that all away in one strike." Xavier's eyes glowed aggresively as he smirked just barely radiating an intimidating aura.

"It'd be a shame if that someone..." Xaiver's hand reached inside his jacket.

"Was me!" He drew Rose from the holster inside his jacket and fired a single precise round aiming for Melena.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:36 am

Felix: *turns to Will* Give me the locations for the main bases in Tamriel, I'll deal with some of these... idiots.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:43 am

"One. A fool only fires one round."

Melena said this as she dodged the bullet enough just to graze her. Danza shoutee,"Filthy swine, I KNEW you were trouble!" He then turned his arm into a HAMR machine gun, and poured a sloppy stream of bullets

"Check all nine holds in Skyrim" was all Will said.

"Magnacivata..W-where have I heard that?"

Nicole said this before she passed out. A portal darker than the deepest darkness opened...and bequeathed Blake to enter.

"Blake...You must enter the Memory of Memories for Nicole to wake up."

Blake was sure his adoptive parents told him not to do as strangers told him to. But did disembodied voices count? Did it even matter? Blake sheathed Sashama and headed towards the portal.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 am

Xavier smirked as he didn't even move watching the bullets from the HAMR fly wide around him, "A fool wastes ammo." He responded as he drew Tsubaki in one hand and Tsumugari in the other delivering a terrifying cross slash.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:53 am

The misfire and lack of ammo enraged Danza even more. He took the slash, but began to swing the HAMR like a billy club, aiming for Xavier's head.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next