TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate Gone Awry

+5
Namine
Whats_Up4444
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
9 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Fate Gone Awry - Page 6 Empty Re: Fate Gone Awry

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:54 pm

<GaaaaaAAAAAWDAMMIT! I had a post lined up, and the site ****ed it up! And, even worse, Xigbar is now screwing up what I had set up, so I have to change that, too...!>

Adachi didn't stop, knocking Xigbar aside, unaffected by his intimidation. "Don't get in my way next time." He pushed through the door, knocking several oddly-shaped plates to the floor. Not stopping to think about it, they rushed down the stairs and through the foyer, smashing open the front gate. "Almost there!"

They made a dash for the path. As they reached the corner, a group of Heartless spawned around them. A Defender appeared around the corner and blindsided Adachi with its shield, sending his flying off the edge, into the abyss.

"What...!?"

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:04 pm

<You have a post up there where they escape Kingdom Hearts. And by "The exit" I meant the castle exit. You already freed the princesses. So...the site did not f*ck it up at all.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:11 pm

<Well... I forgot whether that part was part of the post I lost. I DID lose a post, I just forgot what part of it was already done. I'll fix that up now.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Xigbar smirked as the boy fell off the edge. "Well, that's one taken care of." He continued pointing at the Keybearer and the pistol-wielder. "Alright, then. Who's first? You, with the gun, or the monkey-boy on your back?"

Aaron set Dispatch down behind him and drew his own weapon. "I have a better idea. You move, or I shoot."

Xigbar laughed. "As if! I have a gun, too, genius. It's not like the boss does. You and me are on even ground. In fact, I'm the one with the advantage here, since I got two guns." He smirked at Aaron. "So go ahead, fire away. But if you do, you and the girl are both gonna take a nice long nap."

Aaron didn't hesitate. Instead, he fired at Xigbar's arm. The one pointed at Kyouko. Xigbar clutched his arm as he dropped it, and Aaron ran up and punched him in the face, simply saying, "My gun is faster than yours."

"You little..." Xigbar drove the arrowgun into Aaron's stomach, but the Heartless kneed him in the stomach.

"Run!" he called to the girl.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:57 am

"Adachi" She called out over the ledge. She jumped and planted her feet firm on the ledge.

After being told to leave, she gave one last turn to him, and jumped following after her cousin.

XxxX

Zane stood up, all the strength he could muster.

Six lances circling around him.

"The face of despare wears you like a mask" The Wind Lancer said to the boy.

Zane looked up. He knew at this moment anger would course through his body. But nothing.

"Tell me what am I...."

"What?" Xaldin gave a dull shout.

"I feel....no feelings. I-I can't feel happy, sad, or even angry! I can't even feel the right sense of confusion. More like, I just don't know...."

"You are a Nobody. A being without a heart. You are not who you used to be. You and you're former self are one, and two".

"You mean like you, and the rest?"

"Persiclely".

"If I'm myself, yet I'm not....then what am I? What's my existence for?" Zane called out.

"To not exist. All us Nobodies are destined to fall to and break away just as a gust of wind. To come through only to disappear without much thought...."

"Then what I do?"

"Join us. Recover your fractured part of being".

"....Okay...I'll join". Zane's Nobody said on to Xaldin's invitation.

The lances fell back to their master.

Xaldin gave a smile with his eyebrows curved.

Zane's Nobody then walked over to Xaldin. Zane turned back, and-

POW!

Zane's Nobody punch him in the stomach with a charged Waterball.

Zane started running for the exi. "Yeah, looks like I'm gonna pass. I know a guy who can help me out on the whole heart thing".

"Blasted kid!" Xaldin blasted Zane with a gust of wind, then started to pull him back. The wind was strong, Zane couldn't hold long on foot alone, his Brine Blades come to him, locking them into the ground, he started to hold them down.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:28 am

<Holy spellcheck, Batman! Mind taking a look at your post, What'sUp? "Despare"? "Persiclely"?>
<...That's the part I lost! I meant to have something happen, but forgot... good thing I didn't do it, though. Looks like it'd have messed your idea up.>

Go... to hell...!

The column of darkness struck again, this time aiming for the silver-tongued lancer, as if in response to his threat.

Adachi plummeted... but the real sinking feeling came when he saw Kyouko jump after him. "She must be insane... The lift ten feet ahead of her would've taken her to Rising Falls. She shouldn't have risked her life to make sure I'm still around..."

A few seconds later, his body slammed into the ground. "Ugh... Good thing I landed on soil. This stuff is softer than the stone this place is made of." He tried to get up, but he was still winded.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:31 am

Aaron picked up Xigbar by the throat. "I've ended one of your number already. I'm not afraid to do it twice," he said, clearly serious.

Xigbar just smirked and said, "As if." He warped out of Aaron's clutches, standing on the empty air as Kyouko jumped. "Heh. Looks like she's not ready to live without him. You got no more choice." He levelled his guns, both aimed for Dispatch. "He's gonna die first. You're just gonna watch." The space around Aaron warped, leaving a pit. "Say goodbye to your little friend!"

Aaron had no choice. He had to run for it. He had enough room. Time to go. He stepped back and ran for the gap. Xigbar pulled the trigger, sending two rounds at Dispatch, right for his head.

And Aaron was there. Blocking the shots. One had hit him low on his chest. The other, high on his stomach. Darkness seeped from the wounds, coming off Aaron like smoke. "It's my job...not to let you do that..." he said weakly. "You will...not...kill him..." He raised his gun. "I'll kill you instead." His vision was going hazy. He couldn't see. It wasn't going to get better, though. At this point, there was only one way he could hit Xigbar. He started to stagger forward, darkness obscuring half of his face.

Xigbar smirked. "You're already gone. You're starting to fade. Hope you don't mind if I help." He started firing at Aaron, hitting many various spots. Shoulder, sides, stomach, chest, legs...it soon appeared as though Aaron had a black aura. Xigbar stared, wondering why his shots weren't working. They were clearly making contact...so why wasn't his target flinching? As Aaron glowed black, he reached Xigbar and put the gun to his head.

"Who's...gone...now...?" He didn't have the strength required to remain standing. He'd made it through sheer force of will. He sank to his knees, raised the gun, and fired without looking.

Xigbar staggered back. He'd been hit in the stomach. But then he smirked as Aaron faded into light, the heart that had made his existence floating away. "It's still you," said Xigbar. But the shot to his stomach had done too much. "But it looks like I gotta go...man, the boss is gonna be mad, but it's either I RTC or I go bye-bye. Mission accomplished anyway..." He opened a Dark Corridor as Dispatch began to stir, and walked through it just as the Saiyan's eyes opened.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:53 am

NebulaGregarZX wrote:<Holy spellcheck, Batman! Mind taking a look at your post, What'sUp? "Despare"? "Persiclely"?>
<...That's the part I lost! I meant to have something happen, but forgot... good thing I didn't do it, though. Looks like it'd have messed your idea up.>

Go... to hell...!

The column of darkness struck again, this time aiming for the silver-tongued lancer, as if in response to his threat.

Adachi plummeted... but the real sinking feeling came when he saw Kyouko jump after him. "She must be insane... The lift ten feet ahead of her would've taken her to Rising Falls. She shouldn't have risked her life to make sure I'm still around..."

A few seconds later, his body slammed into the ground. "Ugh... Good thing I landed on soil. This stuff is softer than the stone this place is made of." He tried to get up, but he was still winded.

<Didnt the fall take you back to the start of the World in KH1? >_>

Or at least half way? I remember always falling off ledges.

How would falling take you, back into KH? >_>

idk man.

Retcon my post.>

Kyouko was ready to leap off, when last minute she turned back and entered the lift ten feet away from her.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:09 am

<...Huh. No, he didn't get taken back to KH, he fell to a lower area. He'll have to find his way to a lift to get back up there. ...Kinda sucks, though, having her just run for the lift. It had better dramatic effect when she jumped after him. It is to be noted that Adachi's opinion differs from mine. Maybe I confused you by having Adachi say "this place". He was referring to Hollow Bastion.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:28 pm

<Actually it was your spacing between the post>

<I thought Adachi used the attacks. And how it sounded like you was being a ">_>" for minute. Whatever. I liked it to, so yeah, she did jump after him.

Ugh. More retcon>

"Adachi" She called out over the ledge. She jumped and planted her feet firm on the ledge.

After being told to leave, she gave one last turn to him, and jumped following after her cousin.

After he cousun landed, She landed. Landed several feet aside to Adachi.

She tried to pick herself up, the damage from the fall and fear of freefalling qould do that.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:00 am

Dispatch staggered to his feet. "Hey...what?" He noticed that Xigbar had been there, and still left. This wasn't Kingdom Hearts...they'd come out at...Hollow Bastion? The place where he'd found out his origin. Then something hit him. "Wait...wasn't Aaron here?" Then something registered. Aaron was gone...Xigbar had left right in front of him. "N-no..." said Dispatch, taking a step backward. "He...he didn't...oh no..." He wasn't as angry this time. Aaron was by far the better fighter than he was. He had distance, and magic, and was on the whole much more polite...Much more calm. Dispatch ran to the ledge and vomited. Tears formed in his eyes. "Xigbar...I will get you for this." Dispatch thrust his sword into the ground. "I promise you, I will get you." With that, he looked around. He could jump...there were two people right below him. That couldn't be good...his puddle must have landed right beside one of them. Without a second thought, he jumped down to apologize.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:14 am

Adachi pulled himself up, shakily extending a hand to his cousin. "K-Kyouko, are you alright? That was pretty reckless, jumping after me. What were you trying to do?"

Come to think of it... this may have been better. That patch-eyed gunsman thinks we're dead, which means he won't be looking for us as we escape.

He extended a hand... and immediately yanked her out of the space she had occupied. A second later, a mass of half-digested food splattered all over the ground where she had been. "That's... that's just gross."

<The mysterious force attacking them is somebody else. It may seem like the two are connected, but it's coincidence. Adachi couldn't have done it all by himself. Somebody else saved Organization XIV, he just saved his cousin. Remember, Adachi is trying to take his 'mission' seriously. If Yuki=Kyouko=emotional girl, Adachi is going to have a little trouble understanding the idea of people caring about him, just for the extra contrast. OrgAdachi would have no trouble with the concept... in theory.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Dispatch landed right in front of the green puddle, almost losing his balance and faceplanting into it. Thankfully enough, he didn't. "Um...that was me...sorry. Anyway, we need to go before more of us are terminated." He'd be glad to see the back of this place. He'd be even better if he never had to see it again. He set off in a random direction.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:26 am

Zane's Nobody fell to the ground and started to make his way to the exit, and entered it.

"Dammit". Xaldin hushed under his breath.

XxxX

Kyouko stood up and dusted herself off, she her head, and placed her hands behind her head. "So, where to?"

<Yep, she's actually is the Sora. In terms of personality>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:54 am

Dispatch shrugged. "Not here. I don't care where, but not here! I don't want to see this place again."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:04 am

"There are two ways to get out of here. The easiest would be the lift right behind us..." Adachi pointed to a crystalline object up on a ledge. "...but that device must be activated before it can be used. There's also that." He pointed at a bubble floating in the air. "Stepping inside of that, we can ride under the water into the dungeon, and make our way out through there.

"The latter is longer, but we're less likely to be spotted immediately and shot back down here. ...Wait, the eyepatch-wearing man IS still there, isn't he? If not, we would have no trouble taking this. The only problem is that switch. There are outcropping that we can use to get over there, so it shouldn't be that difficult."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:53 am

Kotank rushed after them, looking over the ledge and letting out an audible roar.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Adachi waved to the mass of fur standing up where they had fallen from. He recognized it from earlier. "Hello! We're alright, just a little dazed! How are things on your end?" He yelled up.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Kotank just roared back, meaning to say he was fine, but not being capable of a verbal response.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Dispatch looked at the ground. "Eyepatch guy left. I get a feeling I know what happened, but...yeah, he left."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:43 pm

"...I will assume that you meant to say it's alright!" Adachi called back, then nodded at the young man with the monkey tail, taking note of his words, then yelled back to the distant furball. "We'll be back up there in a matter of seconds!"

He took a bottle of Potion from his pocket, handing it to his cousin. Taking another out, he chugged it in seconds. "Drink that if you're hurt at all from the fall."

The keyblader made a dash for the rocks, leaping from outcropping to platform to irrigation pipe in the blink of an eye. Summoning his keyblade, he gave the mysterious device a good whack, changing it from blue to red.

A few meters away from where the monkey-tailed person and Kyouko were, the lift appeared, suspended by a glowy blue wire-like rail. It certainly possessed more carrying strength than it would appear. Adachi leapt back down to them, gesturing at the magical-elevator-rail-lift-thing. "Ready to go?"

<So, Kotank can't talk anymore?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Dispatch stepped onto the lift. "Whenever. So, what was your name? I think I might not have been conscious when you introduced yourself due to...bullet wounds to my lower back."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:57 pm

<Yeah, I decided to get rid of the "translation collar". It honestly seemed like a kind of stupid concept.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:27 pm

<...Does he somehow speak English now in Org.XIV? Or are you scrapping the translator, only in this topic?>

"Adachi. I go by either Koriro, my technical name, or Kokoro, the main family's name. Ever heard of us?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Dispatch shook his head. "Never once. I woke up in an insane asylum somewhere with no memory and made a Dark Corridor by mistake to Castle Asylum. I know my old nickname, and I figured my race out a while back. When I grew a tail." He flicked it for emphasis.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next