TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate/After: Information and Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Fate/After: Information and Discussion  Empty Fate/After: Information and Discussion

Post  EpicMasterMind Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:06 am

This post will be heavily edited later.

Alright, for the time being, I'll just offer a brief explanation about this thing that just suddenly popped up on the board.  Fate/After is an elaborate duel-topic set in the Nasu/Type-Moon universe that follows the rules of the Holy Grail War.  The current participants are Zelda, Cremator, Magoo, and myself.  Everyone who is participating has already received the necessary guidance regarding character generation and as such there will be no actual sign-up topic.  This post will be edited with information about the characters as it is revealed within the duel for everyone's convenience.  As a duel, this topic will be heavily geared, in most cases, toward PvP with bursts of plot in between each battle.  The objective is not to 'win' the War, but rather, for everyone to come together in order to create something interesting, exciting, and dynamic.

If anyone else would like to participate, then please, PM me.  Comprehensive knowledge of the Nasu-verse is not a requirement to join, but some knowledge is recommended; it is a complicated place with complex rules.  However, if you would still like to join, I am more than willing to help you come up with a concept and turn it into something concrete.

As this is more of a duel than a traditional RP, it will not follow a traditional structure.  My job will be to coordinate the overall efforts and direction of the writers-provide them with context and string along some plot-not provide them with objectives or activity.  Events will evolve and unfold in as organic a manner as possible as created by the actions of the participants.  

Please, if you are not planning to participate, you may still feel free to post comments here as the topic progresses.  I ask that you refrain, however, from posting in the main topic.
EpicMasterMind
EpicMasterMind
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Fate/After: Information and Discussion  Empty Re: Fate/After: Information and Discussion

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:34 pm

I, for one, think I'll sit back and watch. I'm only a little bit acquainted with the Nasuverse, and besides, I've got enough RPs to keep track of for now.

This should be an interesting spectacle...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Fate/After: Information and Discussion  Empty Re: Fate/After: Information and Discussion

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:30 pm

RPs that are going nowhere. You have like three. Org. XIV isn't going anywhere. And the two are fairly low maintenance for you.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:37 pm

..."As well as some to get moving again".

I'm working on the details for how the next events are going to work out in those. That, and Admin's got a scene to resolve in Org.XIV, and the situation in One Sky is difficult to negotiate. That said, I'm still not jumping into this one.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down