TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
Hikari
Aneastin
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
lethalityComplex
greeneggsandSAM
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 38 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Malakili007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:53 am

< of course we all are, I admit Ive been guilty of it in the past but now I try hard to never do so again. Where do you think I first heard the saying on what happens when you assume anyways?

P.S. As am I sam, the only things I can find there were a couple spelling and grammar mistakes which I try to be more lenient on as it is....despite the grammar nazi in me cringing. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 38 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:06 am

Cecily was angry. She said,"You don't remember?!? What were you doing?!?" Sammy, keeping calm, replied,"I was thinking. About everything. The Overrealm, Earth, Terra. You and me. Philosophy, what 'good and evil' truly means. And most importantly, if the gods of the Overrealm truly are real." He suddenly burnt his finger on the cigarette. It was burnt down already. He winced and shouted, and quickly crushed the cigarette butt. He then muttered,"Damn Malboros burn too quickly."

Meanwhile, Lia was in her room, playing guitar. She was thinking as well. Not just about Xavier, but destiny. Would she be sent to Terra if her record label didn't drop her? Would she have met Xavier, Sammy, and most importantly, Allie, her Otherside? She may never know.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:16 am

Riku: *in bed* Sleep
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:30 am

Sammy then said,"In general, half of the majority of what I know is a lie. The other half is a carefully constructed lie." He then hopped off the roof and entered to the kitchen, Cecily following. Sammy said to Xavier,"Hey."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:30 am

<Welcome back Sam. Bravo on the new posts. I was kinda worried you just took off and left us forever XD sorry about that. And speaking of absent members, where the heck is Hikari?>

Pushing his opponent backwards with a thrust of his blade, Xile hops backwards in order to give himself a modicum of breathing room for the inevitably ensuing fight. (Ah, a real opponent for once!) thinks the Nobody. (Finally, a workout that isn't going to be boring for once.)
Interrupting Xile's train of thoughts, the former master of Shane darts to the right, hoping to catch his opponent off guard on his apparently less-dominant side. Xile quickly responds by raising his sword and holding it diagonally over his midsection, giving him plenty of opportunity to deflect an incoming attack or to transfer into a striking position. The demon closes the remaining distance, and with a loud CLANG his claws meet the steel of the sword. Following through with this attack, the master uses his right hand to slash upwards at Xile's stomach. Unable to block without armor or a shield, Xile is moves backwards and swings at the pale man, who smoothly dodges the attack with little effort.
"Nice reflexes there," says Xile. "You just might make this even more entertaining for me."
"Not too bad yourself," the man calmly replies, showing no signs of fatigue. "At least by our children's standards."
Ignoring the last comment, the Nobody quickly steps forward while swinging at the demon's feet, which is again dodged with ethereal grace as the demon quickly spins, moving back out of the sword's range. "Might I ask your name?" continues Xile.
"I've gone by many names, but you can call me... Lynus."
"Interesting name," said the Nobody with a smile.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:40 am

<Eaten by a Grue? XD Just kidding, just wanted to make a Zork reference.Also, I know I'll probably have small spelling and grammar issues. I'm not so good at that stuff xD it's good, but could be better.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Athez: *glancing back at where Sammy had just disappeared* Well then, since my only patient has disappeared, I should probably get out of here.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Xavier smirked at the young man's entrance, "Hey. If you want a sandwich, you'll have to make it yourself. She's already made enough kitchen b**** jokes." He said biting into his carefully prepared meal.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Alexei entered the Kitchen looking around, finding a seat next to Xavier. He wiped some sweat from his brow, having worked out for a bit. "What'd I miss?"
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Sammy, a bit confused, replied,"Was that directed to me? And I'm not hungry." He felt like doing something, but he couldn't think of it.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Alexei looked to Sammy, "It was to whoever had an answer."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:20 pm

<...Sam was talking to Xavier, Soldier...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:50 pm

<-_- my bad>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:51 pm

<*pokes an idiot baboon with a big twig*>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:17 am

Xavier smiled slightly, "I was talking to both of you."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:19 am

Haar: *poofs in by Xavier, Sam, and Alexei* Sup. *eating a bagel*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:28 am

Alexei turned quickly behind him, before relaxing a bit, "Just got in here."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 am

Haar: So I see. *offers half a bagel* I'll warn you right now, it tastes like cardboard.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:32 am

Alexei shrugged and took the offering anyway. "I've had worse."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 am

Haar: Hm...take it from someone who recently ate the top of a box. Cardboard doesn't come out as easily as it goes in.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:38 am

Alexei chuckles, "Trust me I know."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:40 am

Haar: confused
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:45 am

Alexei answered as though he had said it a million times before, "Well, I'm Russian. We're not the best nutritional place around. Besides that I was in a military group."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:46 am

Haar: *doesn't understand* Okay, whatever.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Sammy laughed. He said,"Last time I checked, I'm a guy." He then remembered something. He wanted to go to the Overrealm to get some important things.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next