TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
Hikari
Aneastin
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
lethalityComplex
greeneggsandSAM
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 37 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Militia_927 Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:24 am

Jack sk: *releases minato's shirt* Well then kind sir could you explain to me how it is that I'm missing one pathetic excuse for at town turned undead asylum minus one deranged voodoo doll filled with insects of a wide verity and the mentality of a serial killer?
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 37 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Malakili007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:26 am

Fifeyux turned around and asked the newcomer "And how did you even find this underground room?" As she finished she immediately ducked as a dart whizzed past the top of her head straight at Jack.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:33 am

Jack sk: Well my dear lady *raises hand causing dart to burst into flame incinerating the dart* I was simply going for a pleasent stroll when I saw a suspicious looking figure entire though a door which promptly dissapeared apon their entry so I investigated the site if the door where I found the same scorch Marks common with the use of a dark coradoor. So I opens one of my own and trail the figure to where we stand here and now.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:43 am

Fifeyux then turned to Minato and Lenox and asked, "Did you two come down here through a Dark corridor, because I didn't and if what he says is true that means there is a sixth unknown down here as the one I was initially tracking can't use them."
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:51 am

Minato raised an eyebrow, "It's a possibility... Who knows really..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:57 am

Fifeyux walked back over to the microscope she had been standing by when Minato and Lenox first entered the room. "So I take it that means you two didn't get down here via a dark corridor then?" she asked.

Lenox turned to his wife and said, "No, we didn't"
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:03 am

Jack sk: So if none of you were the figure I followed down here then who is here that we dont know about. By the way I forgot to ask where exactly is here and what kind of facity is this, if you don't mind my asking.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:06 am

Fifeyux slowly turned around and faced Jack and said, "Somewhere underground near our house and this is my private lab the purposes of which I will not discuss."
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:08 am

<Well, holy ****. I had a unexpected hiatus. I've been on a rp forum to help improve my skills a bit. What did I miss?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:11 am

Jack sk: Fair enough and we will leave that subject for a conversation which we can have another day. So shall we focus on the matter of these "doors" for which you have spoken of earlier you said that there where five that you knew of and now a sixth for which I have stumbled apon.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:11 am

<Involving you? SFA.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:14 am

<So, in other words, you completely disregarded the site to try and improve by using a different one? Not very impressed, Sam. -_- >

Minato shook his head, "I'll search if you don't mind. Lenox, you can head back to the house if you want."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 am

Fifeyux looked at Jack and said, " No no you seem to have misunderstood me. I've found no such doors, I was referring to the four of us in this room plus the one I'm tracking and the one you followed through the door makes six."

Lenox turned to Minato and said "Alright if you feel you can handle this on your own I will return then." He then turned into a dark corridor and walked through letting it close immediately after him.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 am

<Hey, let's be fair, he can use his time the way he wants. I could just as easily be wasting my time staring at a Game Over screen. Or doing something productive. But I'm here.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:19 am

<*riot shield equipped* I saw it as "Try bad ideas here, make things worse." And SFA?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:21 am

<Well, yeah. But, I was thinking it was fair for us for him to just dissappear for like two weeks just to post somewhere's else ONLY to improve his writing for here. That's disrespectful to the other site if he's just going to dissappear on them now and kinda irritating to me. I wouldn't want to be used as a training tool just for a member to dump us entirely and move to a new site.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:23 am

Jack sk: Oh my mistake, but if I may be of service might I accompany Minato on the search for the mystery perpetrator I feel that I may be of some use to you.
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:25 am

< Well Im sorry to say but I disagree with you on that bob. oh wait sorry that's a typo you obviously meant wasn't fair*. But I digress did he say he was leaving the other site? no. you just assume that. and you know what happens when you assume. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:25 am

<A fair point. And as for SFA

Sweet
F*ck
All

Except that Sammy and Naomi have been dumped into their rooms in Org XIV for your stoic-ness.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:30 am

<It was a fair assumption after all. Sammy has been on this forum how long and it is true that Sammy is using the other RP as a tool to improve his skill and knolage of the interworkings of a RP. But still though bob is entitled to his own opinion as we all are it is still Sammy's life and computer to as he wishes>
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:33 am

<Yes, I'm usually wrong. Which I probably will be. But, if that was what you were doing the past two weeks. I expect some changes Sam. Not the same thing as when you left.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:36 am

<It's actually a good site. There's a lot of people. I can't remember the URL xD. It was designed to help. I'm thinking on doing some backstory on how the Overrealm was created tomorrow.>

Sammy blinked a bit and said,"Huh?" He still in the asylum office. He teleported to the roof of the house, and pulled out a cigarette and a lighter. He then heard a familiar voice say,"You know, those can kill you."

It was Cecily. He said,"Oh hey there. And so? I only smoke when I'm really stressed." She shrugged and said,"Ok then. What did the doctor say?" He just said," I don't remember. I completley zoned out." He then took a drag from the now lit cigarette, turned his head away and blew the smoke away from Cecily so it didn't get in her face.

<And any expectations? Specific stuff to work on? I'll collaborate on ideas this Saturday, when I have the time. School sucks :l>

Last edited by greeneggsandSAM on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:38 am

< Sorry metal but I don't believe any assumption is ever fair. But thats just me, bob is of course entitled to his opinion, which I do believe correct in its own right. I just don't like the fact that he immediately jumped to that. >

Fifeyux turned back to her microscope and said, "I don't care what you two do at this point, but you can't stay here. Some of the things in here can be dangerous if not handled properly."
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:47 am

<and I can accept that it is unfair to jump to conclusions and make assumptions but we are all guilty of both there crimes and as is human nature, imperfect and flawed>

Jack sk: And I will respect your wishes and leave put take this *opens palm and materializes an EBR (emergancy brawdcast radio)* If you ever need my help use this to contact me and I'll be there. *jack fades away*
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:49 am

<I'm impressed honestly. If you can keep that level of writing, you'll be great.>

Xavier entered the kitchen, the plain white furnishings almost seemed inviting to him as he walked to the fridge retrieving a small package of ham. Then, he pulled a loaf of bread from the pantry as he set about making himself a sandwhich.

"I'll be damned. Real food." Saeko's voice penetrated his inner peace as she entered the room, "Mind making me one?" She asked as she sat at the counter.

Xavier shrugged, "Sure." He spoke as he retrieved the bread he would need for the second sandwhich.

---------------------

Minato smirked, "Alright then..." He turned towards the exit as Deus Xiphos flashed into his palm, "I'll search the catacombs alone." He laughed, "Sounds like a good time."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next