TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
Hikari
Aneastin
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
lethalityComplex
greeneggsandSAM
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 31 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Haar: *still offscreen* I'm going to vomit now. *footsteps are heard, followed by a door closing*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 31 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Sammy: You hear that?

Cecily: No, haha.

Sammy: I swear Haar was talking...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:54 pm

*toilet flush is heard* *another door opening/closing*

Haar: *offscreen* I WAS talking! I said vomit and then I went to throw up!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Sammy: Lovely. *sarcasm* You eat something bad?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Haar: I tend not to mix well with mush and romance in a thread based on action and comedy.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Sammy: -_- What about Minato and Yukari?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Haar: Keyboard wielders aside, Minato is the most powerful being in this universe. People, including me, tend not to f*ck with Minato.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Sammy: -___- Aren't I supposed to get checked for bipolar?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Haar: *appears* As soon as these damned psychiatrists come around!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Souji: *Walks in* Hello, I am your psychiatrist for today. Part-time job to raise my Diligence. And it pays 10000 Yen per session. You called?

<If you want the romance to be mushy, do it in novel. I mean, looking closely, you didn't do a damned thing WRONG with that. It sounds like stuff a real couple would say. At least, around where I live. It's just that it doesn't belong, and has to be written in greater detail to seperate it from the norm, or it'll be out-of-place.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Sammy: Ok.*gives him the yen*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 am

Souji: (Should I tell him that it's my employer who pays me, not the customer?) ... (...Nah.) So, what seems to be the problem?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 am

Haar: He has random flashbacks and emo moments at completely random times and brought on by completely random things from coming to the house to eating a stale sandwich to...Well the thing I brought him here now for was that he saw his brother die, was completely unfazed for a minute, and then had a breakdown and a flashback to something completely different.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:03 am

<And a minor intervention for Sammy begins!>

Watching as Tsuchi descended, Shane stood next to two other men, one cloaked and hooded, one arm folded across his chest while the other supported his chin. The other man was dressed in what appeared to be a simple tuxedo with cuffs and white gloves.
"Well done, Shane... You've brought your target," the tuxedo man spoke. His voice was light and airy, but with a deadly chill to it, too. "I'll have you instated and the ceremony for your adulthood done after this is taken care of."
The other man simply watched for a moment before simply saying, "Xile. Welcome back."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 am

Souji: ...I'm at a loss. It doesn't sound like human behavior. I mean, it's a little bit like human behavior, but really, REALLY sped up. I mean, the guilt could have been eating away at him for how he acted when his brother died, and eventually had to come out, but it should've taken a longer time.
Aleri: He wasn't even angsting about his brother, it was about his dead-friend-who-happened-to-be-a-girl-yet-he-acts-like-she-wasn't-his-girlfriend.
Souji: How strange... Well, I'm stumped. Pay me so I can leave.
Aleri: >_> He already paid you.
Souji: Right. Going now.
Aleri: D:< HeyheyheyheyHEY! No leaving until you fix his messed-up head!
Souji: Acting completely different from how psychology actually works kinda makes my analysis and correction useless. Get somebody who specializes in the insane. *Summons Sandman, casts Traesto, teleporting out with his sneakily-acquired 10000 extra yen*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:12 am

Haar: So...you think that hospital where they were holding Xavier will have any hard feelings?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:18 am

Aleri: If they do, I can just beat them up until they take our damn money, and give Sam his goddamn mental treatment!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:38 am

Haar: Very Happy I like that plan! Should I bring someone along?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:42 am

Aleri: Nah, I have a big-ass key. C'mere, you! *Roughly grabs Sammy by the shirt and drags him through an LC into the asylum where they kept Xavier and Saeko* Alright, let's see if-

[Notice!]
[We have a new staff member, Dr. Zehat, who has a doctorate in Imparology.]
[Please welcome this new member!]
[Being our most recent member, we encourage you to ask for his counseling, to give him some real experience. We are offering a 20% discount on his services.]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:55 am

Haar: *is already waiting there* A twenty percent discount. That sounds ominous...then again, this is Captain Use-friends-as-meatshields we're talking about, so...Al, I think you're in more danger than him.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 am

Aleri: I'll hand him off to the scary man without giving him the chance to use me for a meatshield.

< >-< I couldn't type the first part for a few seconds because it made me laugh uncontrollably for some reason.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:01 am

NebulaGregarZX wrote:Souji: ...I'm at a loss. It doesn't sound like human behavior. I mean, it's a little bit like human behavior, but really, REALLY sped up. I mean, the guilt could have been eating away at him for how he acted when his brother died, and eventually had to come out, but it should've taken a longer time.
Aleri: He wasn't even angsting about his brother, it was about his dead-friend-who-happened-to-be-a-girl-yet-he-acts-like-she-wasn't-his-girlfriend.
Souji: How strange... Well, I'm stumped. Pay me so I can leave.
Aleri: >_> He already paid you.
Souji: Right. Going now.
Aleri: D:< HeyheyheyheyHEY! No leaving until you fix his messed-up head!
Souji: Acting completely different from how psychology actually works kinda makes my analysis and correction useless. Get somebody who specializes in the insane. *Summons Sandman, casts Traesto, teleporting out with his sneakily-acquired 10000 extra yen*

<I thought you guys were going to look to A. Jack Skellington, B. Athez, or C. Minato for help. Any of them would have ended badly. XD >
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:09 am

< >_> <_< ...No comment.>

*Aleri drags Sammy into the office with "Dr. Zehat, Imparology expert" on the door. It looked like a stereotypical psychologist's office, but everything looked a little... off. Facing away was a swivel chair...*

Aleri: *Throws Sammy in and backs out, closing the door* Done! Now, either the doctor will fix him, or turn out to be evil and kill him. It's a win-win situation!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:14 am

Sammy: The hell, Aleri?!?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:15 am

Aleri: *Speaking through the door* I'm in "Total D**k Mode"! My Author told me to do it for the lulz!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next