TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
Hikari
Aneastin
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
lethalityComplex
greeneggsandSAM
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 35 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 pm

<Same for me, except I have just a little more than two weeks>
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 35 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:24 pm

<Lucky jerk...Well, on the bright side, I won't have to hang any more plywood in two weeks. I think this is the first time I've ever been excited to go back to school...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:37 am

< Razz >
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:42 am

<Why are you going Razz? I just told you I'm excited.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:49 am

<You called me a lucky jerk, the only response to an insult as grave as that is Razz >
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:29 am

<As grave as...I'm sure you already know this, and I've known for a while, but I now feel the need to draw attention to this. You're really weird.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:10 am

<Not as weird as my older brother. He literally told me once, when I asked him where one of my controllers was, was "I put it up because it was where it belonged.">
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:49 am

<*shrugs* I'm weirder online than in real life. Helps keep me sane>
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:06 am

<I'm just mad, full stop. I've even been in a strait jacket. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing >
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:30 pm

<Yeah, and those "safety" rooms? Bull****. Those walls hurt! The floor especially.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:28 pm

<But the fact remains, neither of you is dead.

And Zelda, that sounds like exactly the kind of thing my mom would say.

Me: *from bedroom* Mom! Where'd you put my controller?

Mom: *in kitchen* What?!

Me: My controller! Have you seen it?!

Mom: I can't hear you, I have the water (sink) running!

Me: *goes out to kitchen* Have you seen my controller!?

Mom: I put it where it goes!

Me: *facepalm*>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:17 am

<BACK TO POSTING>

Taking a moment to relish the death of the one who enslaved him, ripped him from his home and subjected him to tortures beyond what he had ever dreamed.
No matter.
The philosophy and outlook on life that he now had would allow him to enjoy his next actions to the fullest. Turning around and concentrating his magic into his right hand, he proclaims, "The student, one of darkness, he who delights in the evils of the land..." he launches a Fira spell at Shane, who immediately bursts into flames, leaving behind charred remains that quickly disappear. "...Cease."
Shane's master appears overcome by this, his once calm demeanor and aloof posture now deteriorate into genuine sorrow. "You... you sick freak... I'll rip you to shreds!" Moving toward him at a remarkable speed to most, he extends his claws and tries to feint a right jab, then going for a slashing uppercut from the left. Xile, watching his movements carefully, easily noticed the subtle shift in movement and lazily brought his sword around to parry his strike, and left his sword pressing against the demon.
"You have five seconds to run," said the Nobody. "After that, you die."
"I'll run when your head is mounted on my wall!" the man spat back.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:49 pm

<...So tempting to do it, but then, how would I pull him out alive? Hrm... Don't mind my incoherent mutterings. For the record, yeah, I was thinking of a trying to kill Xile. Not that it would work. In facxt, it would backfire. The backfire would be lethal, and the only guy I have ready to jump in is kinda... mortal, and not super-resilient, like everybody else is. You know who.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:52 pm

< Sad Why you trying to kill my Nobody? He's just having a little fun... and plans on moving back to the House is all....>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:14 pm

<I'm guessing it's probably because of the fact that he just "killed" Zexion and Shane. Quotation marks around "Killed" because I don't entirely believe you'd let two of your characters, as well as a third nameless one, die. Especially Zexion, the MASTER OF ILLUSIONS. Too lazy for italics.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:17 pm

<Shane was a test model, something I think I said when I joined back up a few months ago. But Zex isn't dead. He might be back later, but for right now I'm just wanting to have a little fun with my original OC.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:19 pm

<Oh, yeah, you did say that. So...he failed, then? Ah, whatever, I was just convinced you wouldn't kill off Zexion. And I was right! Twisted Evil >
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:24 pm

<They'll get to that at another time. And Shane failed, yes, because his personality was changed from what I had intended him to be, as he was more socially than I had originally intended and thus failed my experiment, although this just means I should work on my RP skills with characters like him. As an experiment, I had planned killing him from the start, and this allows gives us some insight for the intended relationship I had for Zexion and Xile, which I didn't get to flesh out before my two year absence. No, I'm not killing them for lulz, it's for character development.
...Which reminds me, has Sammy shown up AT ALL these past couple of weeks?>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 pm

<No. What was IN that PM you sent him?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:38 pm

<Here it is, in it's entirety, copy and pasted.
Zeldaman2.0: Sam, I need to talk to you in the Chatzy about your account status.
greeneggsandSAM: Oh dear god do i need to make an alt
Zeldaman2.0: An alt won't help... Sam, I'm sorry to say but the mods and I are coming to a consensus or whether or not to give you the Hammer. I'm sorry dude. We want players who can present original ideas and who can role play properly. Nothing is official yet, but we're going to likely give you a period of time of around one month from now in which you can improve yourself. I at least would love to have you around still, but you need to improve your writing.

That's what I told him.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:54 pm

<Ah, hm. I'm thinking he mighta taken that kinda the wrong way...Either that or he thought it meant "F*ck off for a month, then we'll check on you.">
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:58 pm

<That's what I thought too. Hopefully he didn't think the first option.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:01 pm

<agreed. I don't want him gone, but...then again, he does need to sharpen up a bit.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:32 am

<That, or he's just shit-scared of the Hammer. Hehehe, I like hammers... Twisted Evil "
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:06 pm

<Hey, in my mind, there's no problem that can't be solved if you hit it with a hammer.

That aside, I really friggin' hate Vexen...took me like 5 tries, both times...I don't even know how I'm gonna beat Riku IV, considering he kicked my sorry ass two or three times. On the flip side, that makes Axel that much more awesome.

Vexen: No, I don't want to--

Axel: *bored* Goodbye. *snaps fingers*

Vexen: *explodes*

The pinnacle of Axel's awesomeness: The finger-snap of death. Or maybe it's that part near the endgame of KH3D...THAT'S ALL I'M SAYIN'!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next