TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 am

*holds gun to KH's head* And you are not worthy of the shot in this pistol. And yet you still may receive it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 2 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:52 am

*steals Nerd card back* Yuh-huh.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 am

Go ahead, shoot. The great thing about me is *several clones of me walk in* there's so many of me.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 am

Yeah, see, thing about that is...*pulls out cell phone* I have a cell phone, nukes, and a history of mild masochism and equally mild emo-ness.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:26 am

Well, *sticks hand in Haar's gut* I don't. *transforms Haar into my clone*
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:30 am

*looks at Haar getting transformed* What does that have to do with me? Username=favorite FE character. And even at that, I could always just keep changing it...And keep finding a new favorite FE character.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:31 am

*Summons Chainsaw Sword* Now, KH... don't go copying The Matrix, or I might just spam beta content on your ass.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:32 am

The Matrix? Those guys go back to normal as soon as the Agents decide to go somewhere else.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:36 am

I'm not. I'm copying Matrix Reloaded. Much worse.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:37 am

*Readies Bahamut Summon (KHI Beta)* Don't make me use... wait, isn't this the one that cras- *Frozen*
*Reboot*
...Dammit.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 am

*summons Ike* Don't make me tell him to go. *summons Marth* Or him. *summons Hector* And you dont f*ck with Hector!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:48 am

*Sigh* Remind me why I thought using beta material was a good idea...? Half of the stuff is bugged, untranslated, or just doesn't work. Like the Snow Queen Quest in Persona. Screw it, I'm gonna just borrow something from an Anime.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. *Said giant mecha appears behind Nebula* ...Stand there and look awesome. Well... We can only really see a small part of one of your feet, but that aside... ... ...No. Just go back. *TTGL Disappears* That didn't work, either. My plans never work... Just... forget about it.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:51 am

You know, this would probably be more threatening if I knew anything about FE. Or Gurren Laggan. *shrugs*
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:55 am

For reference: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is able to stand on top of galaxies. And throw them, ignoring the laws of physics entirely, as is the norm with Gurren Lagann. Go watch it, it's amazing.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:57 am

Haar: A dracoknight/dragonmaster/Dragonlord with a speed cap of 32, just short of 34, the number of speed points required to hit the enemy twice in one battle. However, his Strength and Defense are very high, leading to him being useful as a tank or a dodge tank. Not as versatile as Jill. While Haar will hit for, for example, 30 x 1, Jill might hit for 23 x 2.

Ike: One of the best units in FE: PoR. High Strength, Speed, Defense, Skill. Low Magic, Magic Resistance. Wields a sword.

Hector: Probably the best FE protagonist ever. High STR, High DEF, enough SPD to double-hit. Lacks Skill, Magic, Resistance. Enough STR to cover these weaknesses. Wields an Axe, the weapon that favors strength. Hector is awesome.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:01 am

I've heard it's good, I just have a lot of other things I'm trying to watch. In fact I should probably finish Buffy TVS and Angel before starting anything else.

And Mr. Dragon, I'm too lazy to read that.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:11 am

Well, y'know what, that's too bad. I'm not re-typing it, so short of Wikipedia, that's the best you're gonna get.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:31 am

This really isn't anything about new games really, but I have been trying to get ahold of a copy of the first Tales of Symphonia for the GameCube. Thoughts?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:41 am

eBay. Always check Ebay. If not, GameStop. If not, wait, it'll show up in one of those two places eventually.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 am

GameStops are unlikely to have it, as they sell out the good titles fast. Furthermore, EBay steals from you pretty much. Nothing is cheap there. Your best bet is to check Amazon or some other site.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:50 am

I was more asking about what you thought about the game, but thanks for the tips too.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 am

I have a friend who has it, never really been interested by the Tales games, but I might give it a go one of these days.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:53 am

>_> Aaaanyways, I wasn't alive long enough to be able to see X Files, kh.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 am

I haven't seen it either. I'm more fond of another of Cary Elwes' roles. Quick hint for you: "They were both poisoned. I've spent years developing an immunity to iocane powder."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 am

ehhhwot
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next