TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 21 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Cremator of the Sky Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:09 am

Somebody say they have Castle Crashers for the PS3?

Hmmm... now who else would have it.

Oh yes, I know!

I do!

EDIT: I realize I have misread the previous posts and probably came off as a total dick. I sincerely apologize.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 21 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Bought A Realm Reborn today and it is just sitting here unopened, saying "Play me".

Anyone playing it currently?
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:06 pm

I know that Robo recently bought a copy. He's playing as a Tarutaru Thaumaturge to my knowledge. XD
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Ah, one of those awesome short lalafells.  I almost want to be one because they remind me somewhat of Lilties from Crystal Chronicles.

I just can't decide rather to start the free month today or wait till further work is done on the clutter of the servers.  Probably will give in anyways.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:35 am

Wait. It'll be worth it.
Can't wait for Lightning Returns to come out ^_^
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:53 am

Guys, you do realize what tomorrow is right?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:57 am

No... I don't remember. Mind enlightening me?
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:58 am

KH HD 1.5 Remix. As a man who lost his original copy and hasn't been able to find a new one... I'm so excited.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:00 am

Oh yeah... we get that in two days... ...I don't have a PS3 though...
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:01 am

....SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII----
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:17 am

Preordered, angry at the lack of American Final Mixes, and probably (but not for sure) have a day off work tomorrow. HELL FREAKING YEAH! However much the blister on my middle finger might hurt right now, I don't really give a damn, I am SO amped up!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:27 am

The Walmart here had it on the shelf on the seventh but the manager refused to sell it too me... So, I bought a preorder at Gamestop out of spite. XD
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:28 am

He wouldn't sell it off the shelf? Dude, what a load of crap. I'd have done the same thing. :P
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:35 am

...Enjoy it as much as you possibly can, guys. Do it for those of us who don't have the means, and don't let it cloud your enjoyment. ...But, uh, could you possibly direct me to scans of the art book that comes with the preorder? Because that's actually a pretty big deal for somebody like me...

Also, Doc, are you not... well... annoyed? ANOTHER Final Fantasy XIII, and with a really bland title. It's just too obvious! "Lightning Returns". Gee, I wonder what'll happen in that game! "Crystal Chronicles"? I bet it has something to do with the crystals, but welcome to Final Fantasy! The latter is a simple title, but it's by no means stupid. I'm going to buy Crystal Chronicles TWICE before I buy Lightning Returns. ...Of course, I still need to buy it ONCE. I have heard that it [Crystals Chronicles] is great from everybody I know who's played it...

Back to the happy! I was actually trying my best to push KH1.5 Remix out of my mind, since I'm so unable to buy it that it's laughable, but I guess I won't be able to avoid hearing about it from you guys. So, uh... have fun. If you guys don't like it, I may have to find a way to smack you all upside the head through the internet.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:37 am

You could always join up the RP I just set up.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:41 am

I'm a little busy jetting around trying to catch up, since apparently, everybody decided to post up a storm while I was out! I'll get around to it, but I wouldn't expect any changes to my duo.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:44 am

That's completely fine. I honestly don't mind at all.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:13 am

Nebula, you need to get all the equipment needed to play FFCC with 4 players, and just spend a weekend arguing over who has to carry the Chalice.

Gave in, started playing.

Made "Roland Kraus" from the Roegadyn/Hellsguard race, with an epic beard and scar (and currently an eyepatch).  He is a pugilist, so he just runs in circles upon poor defenseless creatures and pummels with fisticuffs.

OMG I CAN'T HANDLE THE EPICNESS!!!! "Brain overheats"
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:05 am

Nebula, I'm excited for the new combat system. Because to be very honest, XIIIand XIII-2's combat system made me wanna die.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:15 pm

PsychoticDoctor wrote:Nebula, I'm excited for the new combat system. Because to be very honest, XIIIand XIII-2's combat system made me wanna die.
THANK YOU.

Honestly, this was easily what turned me away from XIII altogether. When I first saw it, I was all "Sweet, it's going to be Tales of Final Fantasy. Horrible writing, you are somewhat forgiv-" and then I saw the game would rather play itself while I watch it. No FF13, you aren't a movie, and even if you were, you'd be the worst one ever made.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:22 pm

Worst one ever made? I have a few titles you need to see before you make THAT call sir. Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 21 1521552378
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Yeah, I'm with Malak. It'd be up there, but I can think of movies with worse writing: The Last Airbender, Signs, Super 8(probably gonna get some flack for that one).
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:42 pm

And Birdemic.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:56 pm

At least Birdemic's enjoyably bad as opposed to simply not making a damn bit of sense. If I was including movies like that, I would have mentioned The Room and Plan 9 from Outer Space.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:57 pm

tsk tsk tsk kh....you apparently have no idea the caliber of bad movies I'm referring to. or perhaps you do...with at least The Room and Plan 9

and of course we can't forget THIS gem

Or THIS one

Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next