TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Skazzasurf
khfreak358
Eques tenebrarum
ARanger
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 9 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu May 17, 2012 7:41 am

<Perfect world? No free will? Someone saw the avengers>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 17, 2012 8:06 am

<No, not at all. All I know is: Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor. I don't really GO to movies that much.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 pm

*Thwack!*

Archer moved forward silently, jamming Torashinai unceremoniously against Sylvia's solar plexus before the pirate girl had realized she had moved and sweeping with her feet, sending the pirate girl tumbling to the ground before pointing the blunt weapon at Sylvia's face.

"Something like that," Archer said casually.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri May 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Trexksyl awoke, probably thrown by Daniel in the wreck.

She yawned. "What's X-Sigma doing here?"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 18, 2012 6:41 pm

X-Sigma looked sideways at her. "My apologies. Do I know you? Or more accurately, do you know me?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat May 19, 2012 1:58 am

Dante looked at the small town with interest. "Whoa...this is the village? Doesn't anyone visit your castle or try to break in for money?" He asked. The kid stepped further into the Village and grinned at the small time shops. Books and weapons and items. "Hm...do you think I can buy a weapon at my age?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 19, 2012 2:10 am

Aleri shook his head. "The castle isn't exactly normal. The place denies the laws of reality. ...Seriously, there were only ten bedrooms at first, and now there's at least thirty. Nobody knows the layout of the place. Plus, it changes all the time. Only those who are familiar with the place can navigate it regardless of the warped reality. A petty thief would find himself barging into somebody's room by accident. Probably a girl's room. The castle seems to have a sense of humor."

"The shops don't sell weapons to anybody without a liscense or registration as an Organization XIV Member. You need to be at least 14 to apply for a liscense to purchase weapons here. And you get tested. Considering the attitude you have regarding weapons, you wouldn't pass." He shrugged. "Sorry about that. The law is the law, and Xeromus, our boss, is the king of this world. He upholds those laws, and he knows how to dish out punishment to criminals."

"You... would be crushed if you fought him. So would I. Heck, both of us at once, fighting him right now, while he's injured, and we'd get beat down."

"So..." Aleri grinned. "In short, yes, no, no."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat May 19, 2012 2:21 am

Dante shrugged. "Well...that's a bitch" was all he said. Then he chuckled. "He's injured and he'll still kick us around like blitz balls? He must have some powerful magic"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 19, 2012 2:35 am

Aleri sighed. "He doesn't even NEED magic to fight. He's just... brutal. He can shrug off the strongest of attacks like they're nothing, and then deliver attacks that can shatter the ribcage instantly."

"...Why are you so obsessed with getting your hands on a weapon? People don't hand out weapons to people like that, regardless of age. And Keyblades certainly don't choose wielders who'll go crazy with 'em. ...Usually. Sometimes, I question their judgement."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat May 19, 2012 2:44 am

Dante touched his white eye carefully. "It's just in my blood I geuss, I want to learn how to fight, and I want to fight for those who can't...." he suddenly looked away, arms at his sides. "But I also want to show I'm not just some kid that needs to be gaurded day and night"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat May 19, 2012 8:26 am

Trexksyl pointed at the man. "Your shirt. It says your name. And I seen you before. I saw this moment too. But I was asleep so I still don't know".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 19, 2012 10:15 pm

"You don't like being protected, but it's because you've also got that same recklessness. Admitedly, you're strong, but you've already shown us that your judgement is lacking." Aleri pointed out. "You were all too eager to use Necromancy to revive Soren, even though it was wrong, and Soren himself wouldn't want it. That was beyond reckless."

"Patience is a virtue, too. Rushing into a fight and getting killed is no way to save people. Rushing to get involved in all the fighting is a good way to get killed, too. Even we get overwhelmed by our enemies sometimes. Some of us learned by fighting for our lives, but there are people who've been killed because they ran into enemies that were out of their league before they could learn. Nobody goes into that kind of thing willingly."

"In short... train, just don't throw yourself into harm's way all the time. Someday, you may bite off more than you can chew, and with nobody to bail you out."

They arrived at a shop. "...Of course, that doesn't mean I can't help you learn a little magic. This place sells some low-level magic, both White and Black. If you wanna be an awesome fighter, you need to be able to stand alone, as well as fight alongside others. White Magic helps immensely with that."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat May 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Dante nodded. "I understand...I guess I can't just go at it with everything and walk away without ending up mildly like you" he said. Then he looked at Aleri with a slight grin. "Your ridiculously beaten up by things sometimes" Dante said before opening the door up.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat May 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Aleri closed his eyes and entered. "Eh, yeah, I get pretty mangled sometimes. That just proves how dangerous it is. I mean, I'm not even a normal human anymore, and I can get injured like that. Imagine what the stuff I deal with would do to you. ...But I see your point. I should follow my own advice, and try to keep clear of danger a little more."

...I wonder if he realizes that half of the times I get beat up, I'm faking it. I mean, if I actually tried not to get knocked flat by friendly fire, then things would get all complicated. I dunno why I let myself be pushed around, but it's better than making everybody else doubt their own strength. Besides, if they ever get too full of themselves, I can always remind them why I'm called the Avenger of Twilight.

"...See, White Magic is primarily for healing, and support. If you can heal yourself and others, and use various buffing spells to enhance your capabilities in battle, you'll be a lot stronger than somebody who trains their muscles and not their brain."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun May 20, 2012 12:07 am

"I'm an intellectual type, but I'm trying to get a balance" he said as he followed. Dante crossed his arms in thought, staring at the walls of books and spells.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun May 20, 2012 12:41 am

Daniel stared at her. "You...saw this moment?"

X-Sigma looked impressed. "So, you're a psychic. Interesting. What else have you seen?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 20, 2012 12:45 am

Aleri put a finger to his temple. "Yeah, fighitng with your head is really important. But don't forget, all the strategy in the world is useless if your body can't carry it out." He pounded his chest with his fist. "And a strong heart is neccessary, too! Even if you're no fighting genius, you can sort of... feel the natural flow of things, and just go with it. Ever see Star Wars? It's kinda like The Force."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 20, 2012 1:24 am

A hand suddenly rested on Dante's shoulder, "Hmm... the Force... is strong with this one." The voice of the man was easily recognizable as Lance but he and the girl standing next to him who was presumably Thalia were both cloaked in Organization cloaks that seemed to shimmer in the light.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 20, 2012 1:32 am

Aleri burst out laughing. "B'hahahaa! What are you guys doing here? Trying to make sure I don't illegally give your godson a weapon?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun May 20, 2012 1:35 am

Dante laughed. "The dark side or the light side of the force?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun May 20, 2012 1:57 am

The pairs' cloaks shimmered and dissappeared as Lance gave a hearty smile, "Partially that, partially just to get out the castle."

Thalia smirked rubbing her knuckles into Dante's head, "That, is your own decision. But, remember do or do not. There is no try."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun May 20, 2012 2:02 am

He grinned and ruffled his hair back into the little order it had. "Yes ma'am ill remember that" he said grinning
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun May 20, 2012 12:56 pm

Aleri shook his head again. "Yeah, I know that feeling, Lance. It's weird, there's never a mission when I need something to do, but when I'm trying to rest..." He looked at the castle in the distance. "Ah, my self-imposed day of vacation can't end yet! Let's do something."

He sent a quick message to Xeromus, asking about the trainees. he got a reply rather quickly:

[They've disappeared without a trace. You can't train somebody who isn't there, so the training is postponed indefinitely.]

Aleri raised an eyebrow. "Huh, they disappeared? Well, no use crying about it. Let's go!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon May 21, 2012 2:33 am

Lance raised an eyebrow, "They dissappeared? Course one of them WAS a mail carrier. She prolly didn't even mean to join." He pointed out.

Thalia grinned, "You hear that Lance? That's being polite. First time I've ever been called ma'am. I've been called all kind of mean words. Never been called ma'am." She laughed.

Lance gave her a smile, "I know. All too well. Does that mean I have to call you ma'am now?"

Thalia gave him a devious smile in return, "Sure does!"

Lance laughed, "Sorry, but that isn't happening." He wrapped his arms around her shoulders emphasizing how much taller he was, "You're still 'Shorty' to me." He gave her a playful grin as she faked a pout.

Lance looked to Aleri, "So, what were you planning to do? we'll just be along for the ride." Lance said decisively.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon May 21, 2012 2:44 am

"He's showing me around...but I still want to learn to fight, but he c-...his hypothesis that I'm much to reckless is sound and true."Dante answered. Then looked at the white magic spells. "Unless...maybe you three can teach me!" He whirled around quickly. "Aleri can teach me magic, Lance could teach me how to fight close range, and Thalia could show me long ranged combat, maybe even more!" The boy grinned but then let it drop again. His mismatching eyes trained on Lance directly as he felt a wave of loss. His training sword felt heavy in his fathers jacket, the blade then felt light again, almost like it wasn't there.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next