TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+6
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
Aneastin
NebulaGregarZX
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 37 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aneastin Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:19 am

Ohanzee:*Arrives at his and Karen's room* Hold on let me get my stuff *grabs his ghillie suit and the AS50* Alright lets head to the kitchen.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 37 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:22 am

Karen: The kitchen? *confused*

Joy: Yep, let's go. *exits and the door blocks itself away behind her*

Naomi: *appears behind Athez and pokes him on the shoulder* Yeah, you're not leaving yet. *summons her spear*

Yosuke: *shrugs* I don't know quite yet...

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:27 am

Ohanzee: Yes Karen in the kitchen there is a fridge, and in the fridge is a frozen wasteland that we can make snowmen to shoot at. Also I died in the frozen waste land thanks to Jack sk.*leaves the room*

Last edited by Aneastin on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 am

Aleri: Alright, let's guess until we get it right! Too bad we don't have any kind of Analysis ability... Well, I usually do, but it stopped working a second after I located you. Now, what elements are used to fight Shadows? Fire, Wind, Electricity, and Ice? Got it! *Casts Fire, Aero, Bolt, and Ice on the enemies* Did it work?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:34 am

Athez: I'm guessing you took offense to my previous actions and shall try to either injure or kill me. *sighs* Well, let me just give myself some space first. *puts hands together forming an electromagnetic orb before releasing a wave of energy, shorting out the holographic devices of the room*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:49 am

Ace: Well as long as Jack doesn't show up again we should be fun. *pets bow* finally get to shoot this
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:56 am

Lia: *yawns* I'm gonna go to bed. *tries to stand* Ow! Lemme try teleporting...*teleports to her room* The rest of the Aura spelks will be easy... i hope.

(lia's Aura Spell learn rate has doubled!)
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:06 am

Karen: *nods* Ok, let's go then.

Naomi: *throws several dark energy spears at Athez*

Xavier: Well, that was nice well it lasted. *smiles slightly then runs into Joy* You look scared what's wrong?

Joy: *stammers* A-athez! Training room! Na- Naomi.... She's! ... Joy is confused...

Xavier: *nods* I'll see what I can do... Just sit tight. *heads towards the training room*

-Meanwhile-

Yosuke: Oh, wind spells? MY TURN! *casts Magarudyne* Let's go for an All-Out Attack!

Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:10 am

Athez: *flips over spears, landing behind Naomi blasting her back with a lightning bolt*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:13 am

Ohanzee:*enters the main room* now how am i supposed to get to the door on the ceiling. Well I could boost you up Karen and then Ace, and Ace can pull me up when he is in the kitchen.*laces hands together for the boost up*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:13 am

Aleri: [X: Yes] *Charges in* Game Over!

*The two run at the enemies, hacking and slashing at insane speeds, kicking up a could of white dust or smoke, obscuring the violence. Afterwards, the two escape the cloud, and it forms into the shape of a skull as the enemies finally realize that they are dead and fade away.*

Aleri: Man, that was a serious attack! What was that disco ninja frog thing that appeared and used that wind attack on 'em?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 am

<can it be morning?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:18 am

Naomi: *smiles devilishly as she catches the lightning on another spear and diverts it into the nearby wall* Don't even try escaping Death! *spins around lashing out with an arc of spears*

Karen: *gestures to her skirt* Umm... No. I'll meet you two up there. *teleports*

Yosuke: My persona, Jiraya.

<Yes, they've all theoritically just not slept.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:22 am

Ohanzee: What she can teleport, wish I knew that. Alright Ace guess ill give you a boost.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:23 am

Athez: It's more fun to laugh in its face! *slides underneath the spears, jumping up in front of Naomi and tweaking her nose, before launching himself by slamming his feet into her*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:25 am

Aleri: Heh, if you're one of Souji's friends, I should've expected a Persona. I don't have one, myself... But I don't think I need one. I don't need a facade to face life's hardships. I'll take it all head-on! ...Er, sorry for rambling. Let's go meet everybody! *Opens LC* This portal leads to another place, and goes through the Realm of Extreme Light to get there. You may need to wear something to protect your eyes. I think your glasses will do fine.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:25 am

Ace: Alright go *gets boosted up and grabs ledge* All right now give me your hand and i'll pull you up.
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:26 am

(morning)

Sammy: *wakes up*...Damn, it's morning already?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:27 am

Naomi: *instead of reacting, her head just falls limply to one side as the ceiling blackens out above Athez* Will you please... DIE FOR ME? *the blackened ceiling falls revealing itself to be a curtain of spears*

Karen: *calls down* Hurry.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:31 am

Ohanzee: I am hurrying.*jumps up and grabs Aces hand* Now pull me up.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:32 am

Athez: *Valgus' chain surrounds him in a cocoon of light and silver, Artume creating another layer outside of that*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:33 am

Ace: *pulls Ohanzee up* There ya go. Now whats next.
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:36 am

Sammy: Well, got nothing to do. *changes into trunks* Please dear God don't let rocks be down at the bottom. *dives, notices Kirsten, who is naked*

Kirsten: Gah! Oh, it's just you, Sammy. *blushes*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:38 am

Aleri@Future: *Sticks his head out of the water* You did that on purpose, Samuel. You decided that it was pointless to wait, because you didn't know how long it would be, and even if you did wait, your only 'reward' would be not seeing her naked body. *Submerges his head again, completely invisible beneath the water's surface*

<Betcha forgot about HIM, didn't you!>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:39 am

Ohanzee: Now we enter the fridge world.*opens the fridge door to a barren waste land covered in snow* Alright you guys start constructing the snow men while I put on my Ghillie suit and do a last minute check on my Sniper rifles.*Starts putting on the Ghillie suit and cleaning the guns*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next