TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+6
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
Aneastin
NebulaGregarZX
greeneggsandSAM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 38 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:39 am

Xavier: *burst through the training room doors* What the hell is going on in here? *deflects a spear aimed at him with his machete* Naomi! What's your problem?

Naomi?: GO AWAY! I'll ... I'll kill you all! *paths of fire rip through the ground*

Alice: *appears* That's not the real Naomi! She's possessed by something! *glares at the fake*

Karen: To the fridge?

Random NPC: *swims by* MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN!!! *makes his hand move like a snake*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 38 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aneastin Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:44 am

Ohanzee:*exits the fridge world* Yes Karen in the fridge.*enters the fridge world* Lets build the snow man army and then shoot them with my sniper rifles.*starts building a snow man army*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:46 am

Athez: *pulls chains back* All right, I have had enough of this little girl! *brings hands together, wrists touching while the hands hold a sphere of energy* KA-ME-HA-ME- *looks over to Alice* Too much? Most likely. Oh, well. HAAA!!! *fires giant blast of electricity straight through Naomi?, missing Xavier by a hair*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:48 am

Sammy: *so kirsten doesnt hear* I didnt know she was here.

Kirsten: *begins to drown npc*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:49 am

Ace: The fridge? o well. *enters* *whistles* Wow *helps Ohanzee build snowman army*
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:53 am

<There was an NPC there?>

Aleri@Future: >Oh? I doubt that very much... *Smirk* And you really should consider the situation beyond yourself. What in the seven hells do you think I'M doing here? Did you even consider that? And IS it the obvious answer, and I'm a perverted old man, or maybe I was sent here to spy on you... Or, maybe I'm just bored out of my mind, and decided to come here, and relax, when some girl showed up, stripped right in front of me, and got in the water. ...Good thing I'm transparent. Imagine if she had seen me! She would not only try to kill me (and fail: I'm already dead) but probably feel very insecure, and t would ruin your chances of dating her.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:57 am

NPC: *turns into a shark* I LIKE TURTLES! *swims away*

Admin: *appears in front of the three* Well, THIS is an interesting scene...

Xavier: Jesus man! Watch the hair! *rushes at Naomi? and tackles the enemy stabbing at her brutally* Alice, you have to deliver the final blow!

Karen: *follows into fridge*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:00 am

Athez: *throws both Valgus and Artume to chain Naomi? to the ground* Do it now!
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:01 am

Joshua(TWEWY): Don't disrespect Jesus, please, Xavier. *Plays slideshow of himself and Neku using Jesus Meteor to kill Noise en masse* Farewell. *Flickers out*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:02 am

Ohanzee:*finishes with the snow man army* Alright who wants to shoot first. Stand next to the AS50 if so.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:04 am

Ace: I do but would like to shoot my bow.*stands next to the firearm* Lets me know when your ready this is stronger then a lot of people think *smirks* *loads glowing red arrow*
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:08 am

Ohanzee: Okay then, just shoot one though I need to train Karen. Also what dose the glowing red part on the arrow i want to touch it.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:10 am

Karen: *picks up the rifle* Alright, let's try this.

Xavier: *glares*

Alice: DIE FOR ME! *stabs Naomi? with a dark spear*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:12 am

Ace: you'll see *lets string go firing the arrow* *arrows embeds in the middle of snowman* *snowman glows red then explodes* Yeah you don't want to touch that.
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:15 am

Athez: Okay, that was kinda weird. If that was a fake, is that the reason I'm not incinerated/stabbed/shredded?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:17 am

Alice: *nods* Yeah, if that was the real Naomi, you'd be a pile of ash right now.

Karen: Hmm... impressive.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:20 am

Kirsten: *a bit scared* *to admin* ummm... could you leave?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:22 am

Athez: Well then, at least I had some fun! Nothing like a good ol' battle to clear your head! *looks to Xavier* Can we find someplace in this house that won't try to kill me?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:22 am

Aleri@Future: >Admin, sir, kindly leave. I'm already filling the creepy apparent pervert role here... And you're making the girl uncomfortable.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:25 am

Ohanzee: Whoa holy s***, that was awesome i need to see if i can get some explosive rounds for my rifles.*to Karen* Now that is taking care of, in order to get an accurate shot with sniper is to shoot when in between breaths, this gives a long enough window to shoot.*shows Karen with his Barrett M82 and gets a flawless head shot* Now try with your AS50 but aim for center mass aka the chest, this will assure a clean kill.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:26 am

Ace: *sits behind Ohanzee and Karen watching them shoot* .......
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:28 am

Xavier: *laughs* Yeah, let's get out of here.

Admin: *holds his hands up in defense* Hey, I'll forget about this the second I leave... But I wanted to warn you, that NPC had a camera.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:33 am

Athez: *salutes* Yes sir, Mr. Super Saiyan, sir! *bolts out of room and picks up Joy* Sorry about that but I probably need to find a place to hide and quick!
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:35 am

Kirsten: *mutters something*

-where ever the hell the NPC is-

NPC:...Guh! *explodes, along with the camera*

Kirsten: Leave. Both of you.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:39 am

Xavier: What the hell are you? *touches his hair* Athez! *Gives chase* *trips and falls falling headlong into Lia's door*

Karen: I know how to shoot... A rifle just takes more percision. *aims, fires, and scores a clean through and through on two snowmen, two headshots*

Admin: *smirks* Just a note to you. I can't be ordered around, remember that. *Admin leaves as Kristen's hair spikes up at odd angles*

Joy: And you decided to take me with you?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next