TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 25 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:11 am

Rexson shrugged. "We just found her in heartless form, Xancel saved her before it was premnant" he explained
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:24 am

Xancel stepped in to explain, "Someone kidnapped her nobody. A nobody with the same dark signature of Ansem SOD..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:24 pm

<Rexial had nothing to do with the darkness thing at all. It's what Xarlone wanted.>
"Now..." Xarlone said. He DCed behind Nathan, quickly lunging his keyblade into his back. Nathan gasped for breath. "It was all too easy..." Xarlone said. Xarlone felt the negative emotions on Aleri's side, and he quickly used them to make a dozen unversed. "Quickly, save him if you don't want him to die.. Or, at the least, save yourself..." Xarlone said as he backflipped into a instantly closing DC. Everyone (All my characters except Xarlone and Nathan) ran next to him. "...I'm too weak. I can't do anything." Deldon blurted out, all his other friends were powerless too when they gave Nathan that energy charge. Nathan could barely speak, but he choked out; "I-It wasn't much of a good idea to use both. Xarlone could easily track me... It's my fault." And they all gasped, they couldn't believe what Nathan just said. His fate rested upon his other friends.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:48 pm

"Xehanort," Siks said under his breath, "I should have known he'd be back! Do you have any idea where he went?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Xancel drew his blades and created a portal of darkness, "Thanks, and now I'm going after him." He turned to Sally. "I'll be looking out for you, Sally." He finished as he stepped into the portal and was transported to CO's meeting room. He left the portal open for anyone who might follow him.

Last edited by Admin (Bobjtjohn) on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:23 pm

<All of Org.XIV atMW Castle Asylum. All Divison at TWTNW. And revived Org.XIII at Castle Oblivion. Xehanort can't return. We killed his Nobody THEN his Heartless. Though I think we never killed the Heartless actually. Also I just saw the future; Nathan isn't going to die. Either by some weak plot twist or some use of Nathan's "LOL I R GARY STU" Ability. Oh, Nobodies don't have hearts so Xarlone and most of Nathan's friends wouldn't care>

~TWTNW~

Nexas was laying on his couch with his knees up staring at the roof. He urked a bit. "I love having castle. Tells us when Dark Corridors are used. Wait. What? Why did I say that?"

~The Room Where Nothing Gathers~

"I feel as if an Admit just retcon something."

Last edited by Whats_Up4444 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:17 pm

<lol wait nevermind retcon the both light and dark thing to just light and retcon Xarlone stabbing Nathan because that would've been a cheesy death Also, Xarlone is now still there, making unversed, attacking pretty much all of them.>
Nathan saw Xarlone and gasped. "I thought I killed you...." Nathan yelled at Xarlone. He quickly dashed to an Unversed attacking Aleri and quickly slashed at it.
<Music plays. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPaNsxkR9Ws>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:04 pm

<HaHA! I knew you'd retcon it! >_> <_<>

Meanwhile in The Dark Depths of Radiant Garden, Lady Gaga is performing for 1,000 Heartless. When out of no where the Heartless overtake the stage and stole Lady Gaga's heart. "MAH POKAR FACE!!!!" she yelled.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Kesha was on-stage too. "OMG No you didnt!" Kesha screamed as she grew to be a 100ft monster with 5 ft keyblade claws. "Rawr." Kesha yelled out
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:38 pm

<retcon my previous post to Xancel going to CO's meeting room for those of you who didn't notice the edit>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:46 am

Dispatch awoke on top of the clock tower. He briefly wondered where he was before he looked over the edge and yelled, "Holy freaking crap! How in the name of **** do I get down from here!?" Then he fell and would have died had he not stuck his sword into the side of the tower just as he was closing in on the ground. He sighed with relief. "Maybe I shouldn't tell them about what happened on DI..." He LCd back there, still in this universe, and again saw Daniel's silhouette <why am I so confident I spelled that wrong?> during the trip. He wondered what it was again before he began searching for Sora. He found him and said, "Hey you! Show me your Keyblade again!"

Sora said, "Keyblade? What the hell's a Keyblade?"

Dispatch mumbled, "I think I'm going insane..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:00 am

<Someone hasn't heard of the rule that if someone becomes Heartless/Nobody, and both are destroyed with a Keyblade, they regain their human form.>
Xehanort looked towards this person just to come in.
"So, you think you can waltz in here, do you? Braig, Rould, attack." He said pointing to the two.
<Everyone who controlled the Org. XIII members controls their Somebodies.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 am

<If the Heartless is killed with a Keyblade, then the Nobody is destroyed. In that order.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:18 am

<Um, I left Dispatch at castle asylum... Also, I had an epic post way earlier, but I lost it all when I hit a wrong button. It was an epic heartless purge too Sad In fact, it keeps happening.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:35 am

Rexson appeared next to Xancel in his AC because of darknesses affect on him. "Xelo can wait a little longer, im gonna stand by you" he said quickly.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:56 am

Xancel looked confidently at Rexson. "Thanks." He said as he turned to Braig and Rould, "I'm here to retrieve a friend of mine! Anyone who stand in my way can feel free to taste my blades!" Xancel yelled as he charged the gambler and freeshooter wrapped in tendrils of nothing that sprang from him at his enemies as he sprinted towards them.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:59 am

Rexson merely looked at the gambler and freeshooter then jumped at the gambler of fate, crystal spiked out of his arms.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:21 pm

<Either somebody gives me a rundown of who controls what Org XIII member, or we assign 'em to new people. Xancel and Rexson are not to make another move until either one is done.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:39 pm

<I thought we decided anyone could control any canon char...>
Saïx entered and smashed a hole in the wall and said, "When? When do we kill them. When?!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:52 pm

<Anyone can control Xemnas, ASod, or other such Xehanort variations, but we assigned the rest of the Org. members to different people during the final battle with them. Anyway, Lex and Zex=minez.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:05 pm

<I think I had Xaldin.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:28 pm

<You did, I've been checking over the topic on GFaqs. You also had Xigbar and Luxord. And Whats_Up had Marluxia and Larxene. Haar had Vexen and Saix.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:55 pm

<Here's something from my fanfic. Tell me what you think>

Tides Always Come Back.

________Day 255-510________
<------------------X------------------>
~Tides Always Come Back~

Roxas woke up. Looked out to see Kingdom Hearts in the sky; raging and pulsing with power.

"What did I want with Kingdom Hearts before I was captured?" he thought. "I don't think it was for a Heart...I wanted to 'free them'...but what? The Hearts? Or was it a 'who'. Who was 'Them'?"

He then got out of bed and walk out of his room.

[Grey Area. Small dialgue. Start mission]

Roxas points in the distence. "There it is! The Giant Heartless! The Guard Armor is in the sand lot!"

"Let's get it!" Kixur yelled in determination. "Namine, be careful. Try to draw it at a safe distence".

"I'll try". She said. She then pulled out her notepad and her pencil from her bag.

All three raced to the sand lot and there was the Heartless.

"Bring it on!" Roxas said as he summoned the two Keyblades, Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

"There's no place to run". Kixur told the Heartless.

Namine giggled and sat with her back against the wall as she put the sketch pad on her lap and began to draw the heartless.

The two other Nobodies attacked the Heartless.

They quickly disposed of it.

"So, who's buying me a ice cream?" Roxas said.

"Yourself". Kixur told him.

"Haha. Very funny". Roxas said sarcasticly.  "In case you forgot you owe me one" Roxas reminded him.

"What? No you don't". Kixur denied.

"Remember? Your first mission?"

"Dude! That was like, 5 months ago!"

"So? It doesn't matter". Roxas said as Oblivion disappeared and he swung Oathkeeper over his shoulder.

"Oh, come on! I can barely buy myself one!"

"Just get him an ice cream, Kixur! I'll buy you one this time". Namine said.

"Good. He can owe us both". Roxas said picking at Kixur.

Kixur sighed. "Fine. Let's go".

Later they were at the clock tower eating their ice cream.

"Today makes 255-510" Roxas said staring at the sunset.

"What?" Kixur said confused.

"Well, it's been 510 days since I join the Organization, and 255 days since my birthday".

"Oh, I get it. Wish I thought to do that". Kixur said.

"Yeah, so do I". Namine took a bite of her ice cream.

"Hey, uh, Kixur?" Roxas called.

"Yeah?" Kixur hinting Roxas he had his attention.

"Do you know why the sun sets red?" Roxas smiled at the sunset.

Kixur thought for a moment. "Uhh, no, can't say I do". He answered. 

"Well, light is...like...uhh". Roxas had trouble remembering. Axel told him. But it was a year ago today. And it has been trouble remembering stuff lately.

"I'm sorry." Roxas said disapointed.  "I can't remember". He looked down to his ice cream bar with only one bite in it.

"Oh, well. Then forget it, I guess." Kixur was also disapointed. Sounded interesting. Too bad.

They all sat there and ate their ice cream in awkward silience. After a few minutes, Roxas finishes his ice cream bar. He looked at it and the stick said WINNER in vertical letting, with a three pointed crown at the top.

Roxas broke the silence.

"Hey, I got another WINNER stick. I could finally give Xion one".

Now realizing what he just said he gasped and dropped the stick down the tower and grabbed his head in complete torture. Pain beyond all that he has suffered physically before. He screams.

Kixur and Namine try to calm him down. Kixur accidently put the melting ice cream bar on the ledge and Namine completely dropped it on the floor of the tower.

Roxas stands on the ledge and jumps on the floor behind him.

He screams. He takes a step and trips on the ice cream bar Namine dropped. He fell to his knees. The memories were pouring in. Like the sky that helps the wind hit the sea, and causes the tides to roll in and out to create a wave that crashes upon the land.

He gasp and the pain goes away.

"Xion". He said under his breath. A tear fell down his face. "She's gone. It's my fault". More tears began to fall.

"Roxas! Stop crying! Control yourself" Namine said trying to calm him down.

Kixur suddenly caught up with what was happening. Roxas, a Nobody, An emotionless being, was crying. And he knew he couldn't be faking this like the others. Kixur thought he might have a heart himself, but he doesn't think he would be able to cry! Maybe he just remembered what it was like to feel, but Roxas was different. He did have a heart. He was certain.

He grabs Roxas by the hood and puts him on the clock tower's wall. Kixur used his coats sleeve to wipe Roxas' tears.

"Roxas! Tell me. How are you crying?!"

Roxas sucked up what he could of his true and very real feelings. "Xion, my best friend, is gone. And it was my fault".

"Xion?" Kixur pondered to himself. "Roxas. I said "How"! Not "why"! HOW are you crying?!"

"What do you-" He gasped. "I don't know. I can feel? Do I have..." Roxas stopped.

"A heart?" Namine finished.

"But I'm a Nobody. Just a body and soul that isn't even mine. If Sora is my heart, how do I have one?" Roxas denied.

"Maybe, you have your own heart afterall? Maybe you were never a Nobody?" Kixur questioned. But still didn't believe it himself. He was certain he was Sora's Nobody.

"I didn't want to admit it, but I could somehow feel, too. But, it's different. It's like I have feelings, but no heart". Namine said.

"I have that, too! I remember what it was like, but, it's like my body was just reacting to everything". Kixur admited himself.

"Well, to me, it's like I have a heart. And I do remember what it was like. When I dream". Roxas said grabbing his chest.

"Come on. Let's just return to the castle". Kixur said and opened a Dark Corridor to the castle.

They all walked into the Grey Arra and  half of Organization XIII members were there. They all look at Roxas' face. It was obvious he was crying.

"Uhh....what happened?" Demyx asked.

Xigbar got up and walked to Roxas and kneeled down this way they were eye-to-eyes.

"Roxy. Kiddo" Xigbar said and lightly punched his jaw in some playful manner. Probably to convince him that he means no harm.

"Tell me. What exactly happened?" Xigbar asked.

Roxas paused. "I cried". He turned and looked away.

The other members all leaned closer.

"Why were you crying?" Demyx asked all the way across the room.

"I was sad". Roxas said quietly.

"You FELT saddness? You FELT emotion?" Xigbar said trying for Roxas to realise what was happening.

Roxas paused. "Yeah". He already knew.

"Why were you sad?" Xigbar asked.

"Because she's gone". He said looking at his black gloved hands.

Xigbar was really confused. Xirkai is right there, and Larxene is, well, Larxene. And there's no way he'd feel sad for someone he almost never met. "Who?" he asked.

Roxas turned away. His lip quivered. "Xion". He barely said as a tear dropped fell down his left eye and dropped to his chin.

Everyone was shocked. Xigbar got back as if Roxas was a ghost.

Luxord actually found it amusing. He fiddled with a deck of cards and said "It seems as if our Ace of Spades in our Royal Flash was simply a Joker".

"Huh?" Roxas exclaimed confused.

"He means you're not really what we thought". Xigbar explain.

"This is getting awesome!" Demyx got up excited. "I'm glad I did my mission as fast as I did". He did a single victory arm pump.

"Let's see what Xemnas has to say about this! What else is he hiding?!" Xigbar grabbed Roxas by the coat and took him to the Round Room where Xemnas was; along with Saix. They was sitting in their chairs.

"Xemnas!" Xigbar yelled. "Did you know about this?!"

"And what is, "This", you speak of?" Xemnas said annoyed at the little information his Number 2 was giving him.

"AS IF you don't already know! Roxas felt emotions today! He CRIED today! What else are you keeping from me?!"

"Xemnas. Is this true?" Saix asked. "Do you know more then I? More then Xigbar? Are you hiding something?" Saix leaned closer as He interogated his leader ever more.

"No more then you already know." Xemnas said. "Does Roxas have a heart? I ask myself this aswell".

"How would you think Roxas obtained a heart?" Saix asked.

"That is also unknown to me. But I do however have a theory as to whose heart it is". Xemnas then jumped off the chair and landed right in front of Roxas.

Xemnas stood in fornt of Roxas and walked slowly to him. Exactly as he did the day they met. Roxas braced himself for whatever had planned in mind.

"Who are your friends?" He asked.

"Huh?" Roxas looked up. He didn't expect anything like that. It was actually kinda sweet to see the leader ask such a innocent question.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Xemnas said annoyed.

"No." he said shaking his head. "My friends are Kixur, Namine, Axel, and..." He paused. "And Xion".

"And who are you?".

"I'm Roxas!" He yelled and threw his hand back.

"And who does your body and soul belong to?"  Xemnas asked.

"Oh..." He turned away. "They belong to Sora". Roxas didn't like Sora. Even the slightest hint to his existence. 

"Who are Sora's friends?"

Roxas turned to Kixur and Namine. The Nobodies of those very friends. "Riku and Kairi".

"And who is this heart's friends?" Xemnas said as he put a finger on Roxas' cheat where his physical heart is. The power Xemnas was producing was incredible. Just simply a finger! This must be why he's the boss.

"I...I don't know who". He shook his head.

"Try to remember. You're seeking the memories of this body of Sora's and the mind of yours. Seek the sleeping memories you had since birth. Seek out the memories of the heart in your possession! Wake them up from their eternal sleep!"

Roxas tried as hard as he could. He closed his eyes. Nothing. He suddenly saw the girl with blue hair and blue eyes from his dreams holding three star shaped charms. A blue one, a green one, and a brown one.

"Aqua". He said quietly. But he didn't say it. It was almost like another person was controlling him. Roxas also never heard this name before. But it was almost he always knew it.

"Yes. Who was his other friend?"

He tried to close his eyes tighter. Still nothing.

"Don't close your eyes". Xemnas told Roxas.

"Oh", Roxas said. He opened his eyes. He looked at everyone in the room.

"Look at the person in front of you".

Roxas quickly looked at Xemnas.

"Don't just look at me. Look at the former body of that very person you seek".

Through Roxas' eyes Xemnas completely changed. He had brown hair, blue eyes. and a lighter skin tone and was wearing a dark grey shirt with two belts forming an X. He was that guy from his dreams. Roxas wiped his eyes and saw Xemnas again.

"T...Te.." Roxas looked up. "Terra".

Xemnas grew a smile. "Exactly".

Roxas smiled back.

"Now. Who does that heart belong to".

Roxas' smile was now completely gone.

"I don't know". 

"You need that Keyblade. Summon it".

Roxas looked at his hands and out came Oathkeeper.

"No. That other key. The one that belongs to your heart not your body and soul"

Oathkeeper disappeared and he summoned the Oblivion instead.

"Good. Say his name".

Roxas didn't say anything.

"Perhaps you need help".

Xemnas took the Keyblade from Roxas and spun it then gave it back in Reverse like Roxas does in his dreams and at other times.

"This coat protects your body from the darkness but blinds your heart.  Remove it. Only then will you wear the clothes he wore. Or at least some what similar to".

Roxas unzipped the coat and Xemnas grew tired of his slow movements and forced the coat off. 

Roxas wore a jacket, the gloves and sneakers he wore before, and short pants. All of which was black. The black coloring faded away and it turn white. The gloves fell off like tar. His rings were shown. As was his wrist bands. Xemnas removed them.

"Now. Do you remember his name? Do you remember your heart's true name?"

Roxas tried; he truely wanted to know. But he answered the question. "No".

"Close your eyes. Listen to your heart- No. Listen to his heart that is in your possesion".

Roxas tried so hard.

He began to see himself on a ledge. He looked to his left and saw the girl, Aqua, turned to his right and saw the man, Terra, with a wooden sword saying something. But there were no words. He turned to the girl again, she said something. But no words were heard. He turned back to the man and he got on his knees and the man gave Roxas the sword. Mid sentence Roxas heard a voice, a word, a name. "...Ven" was all he heard.

All Roxas saw was blinding light.

Roxas was on the ground. He look at his body and was in armor and frozen. He saw two people fighting. Aqua, in armor as well, and a man. it was Xigbar. Xigbar was saying something, but he couldn't hear anything just like before. The girl turns and she says "Ven!" and ran to him.

Again, light covered his sight.

It happened again as before. But this time it was a man. He says "Ventus". The man had a moustache and long black hair, and a few scars.

Light covered and all  that was heard was the same name. Ven. Ventus. Repeated over and over. By a number voices; all of which were only heard in Roxas' dreams.

He then saw Xemnas in the Round Room. He was back.

Roxas tilted his head down. His mouth slowly open. "Ven....tus". He said.

Xemnas heard him. He turned and levitated himself to his chair. "Dismissed. I am now certain. I have no doubt whose heart he has. I now have two orders for all of you. Do not treat Roxas any differently. He is still who he was since the day he was born. And the second order. Everyone is to exit this room. Those who disobey these orders are to be terminated".

"Isn't that a little extreme?" Asked Saix.

"These are my orders. You must follow them".

Luxord and Demyx walked out first. Demyx patted Roxas on the shoulder.

Roxas grabbed his ring, wrist band and coat.

"You do not need that coat. Your heart shall protect you from the darkness". Xemnas told him.

Roxas ignored him. "Terra. Ventus. Aqua" Roxas said and walked out and Namine and Kixur followed.

"Why are you still here, Xigbar?" Xemnas asked.

"No reason". And walked out.

"Saix. Everyone includes you". Xemnas told Saix.

"Tell me one thing. How long have you theorized he had a heart?" Saix asked.

"Since the very day I have seen his face".

Saix just looked at him for a moment then used a Dark Corridor on the chair and left.

Xemnas leaned back in his chair and looked to the ceiling. He reach into his pocket and took out the same brown star shaped charm.

"Aqua...I have found his heart". He said as he squeezed the charm tighter in his right hand.

Roxas walked into the room and put on his coat. He grabbed his journal. He began to write in it. He was quickly done. Roxas just stared at the page. Not a sound. Not a word. Not a single movement. 7 minutes went by and nothing. Until Namine walked into the room.

"Roxas, you okay?" She asked.

Roxas didn't say a word. He simply looked at her. It was like he was a zombie; much like his first seven days.

"Roxas..." Namine paused. "Goodbye". Her eyes drooped. She walked away. Her footsteps were heard as she went down the hall.

Roxas put the journal on the shelf, and went to sleep.

Journal Entey: Day 255-510.

Unnamed Entry.

"Terra. Ventus. Aqua. Xion"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:06 pm

<Holy Kingdom Hearts, that was epic, go work for Square-Enix!!>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:15 pm

<That was awesome. Nice job.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next