TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
XGeass
Whats_Up4444
13th
Skazzasurf
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 19 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:30 am

"In the top of the Twilight Town Clock Tower, inside Gunamnex's Chamber containing Roland's Casket"

Gunamnex: "Sitting across from the casket at a white marble table" Roland, what shall I do about the Dark Bloodline? "Taps his right hand on the table" Oxthmas!

Oxthmas: "Appears from a cloud of coins" Yay boss?

Gunamnex: What did you find from your mission?

Oxthmas: Well, you were right about that Ryuketsu fellow, seems he is the elder of the Dark Bloodline family. He was in some kind of tea shop, dealing with some punk named Ivan. He just left moments ago, muttering something about hating being the elder on these kind of nights. A bit pompous if you ask me.

Gunamnex: "Gets up, walking over to Oxthmas" Do not besmirch that man's stature! "Summons a orb of light around his left hand, and smacks Oxthmas over the head, knocking him to the floor instantly"

Oxthmas: "Face down on the floor" Ouch, okay, I get it! "Gets up slowly, dusts himself off" What's so special about him then?

Gunamnex: "Paces over slowly to Roland's casket" As an elder, he has special duties within the Dark Bloodline. I haven't spoken to him yet regarding Yuki's role.

Oxthmas: So, what's the gameplan?

Gunamnex: "Places right hand on the casket" I'm not sure. Trying to visit their home would be tough without arousing attention. Their home has family secrets even I do not know of.

Oxthmas: Well, while you ponder what to say to him to not have him kill you for your attention on Yuki, I'll be watching the latest struggle tournament news in my room. "Disappears through the floor by use of a large coin flip"

Gunamnex: "Twitches" Roland, I swear, Oxthmas is gonna drive me insane one of these days. "Walks back to the table, pulling a book from his cloak titled The Bloodline Long Forgotten.

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:39 am

Susan walked up to Nathan and asked, "Who's Xarlone?" With fury in her eyes.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:44 am

Thinking fast, Nathan told Susan; "Xarlone... He was a old friend. I'm powerless to do anything except end our friendship."
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:12 am

Xelo was staring at the others, While Caxom when back to sleep. "Hey Nathan!" he yelled
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:29 am

Meanwhile at the House of Byakurai, Kuroyuki, and their mother and father Soka, and Ranani....And their new born son, Destined.

Yuki and Byakurai put on their gloves....Yuki had the same glowing birthmark as her Grandfather.

"I'm ready" Yuki and her younger twin said in usion.

Ranani was holding Destined in her hands and he wouldn't stop crying. She kept whipsering "Shh" in a constant beat to quiet him.

"Then let's go". Soka said as they walked out.

<Try to guess why I chose these names>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 19 Empty Happy Birthday, Maverick.

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:52 am

All of my characters I ever created including the original Themawxt with the two Mini-Scythes: What day is today?! It's Maverick's Birthday! What a day for a Birthday! Let's all have some cake!

Homura: And you smell like one too!!! Hah! 8D

<Happy Birthday, Maverick!>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 pm

<Nice. Happy B-Day. I don't really have anything on hand like an image of a cake, sorry.>
<Anyway, there used to be a 5-character limit, so spells had to be only 5 letters/numbers long. Fire999999999999 doesn't work. 'Sides, I could've sworn Nathan uses the KH/Newer way of using spells. ...And Fire99 would blow up the world, so what would Fire9999999999999999999999999999 do? Burn the whole universe down. I don't think ANYONE has that kind of power. On a similar note, I was thinking of making a topic for jokes. Unrealistic situatons where your characters are anything but convincing, and are funny. You could have Nathan accidentally blow up the universe anytime there! D'you think it's a good idea...?>

Aleri just LC'd out, saying, "Well, I'll let you guys sort it out. I wanna watch the Tourney that was never finished. And if it's not going on, I'll go play Final Fantasy Ten."
He found that there were no matches going on, so he LC'd to his room. "...Aw, I forgot! I don't own a PS2 or FFX! ...In Castle Asylum, anyway. I think in my old room in Twilight Town there was... Meh, I'll just sleep for now." He flopped down onto his bed and immediately fell asleep. Meetings exhausted him.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:13 pm

<Sorry, I put the wrong date in, it was on the 7th. Today is my kh loving cousin's birthday though. As for the names, I have no ideal, save for the child having an important future and that the birthmark is not exacted there at birth, as it needs "encouragement"?>

"A portal of light opens up from the ground in the nearby rock garden of the Dark Bloodline's residence. Two figures rise up, hoods obscuring their faces."

Gunamnex: Move out, no footsteps, no sounds of breathing, max distortion spells.

Oxthmas: Roger.

"As the two began to advance slowly towards the home, Gunamnex had one thought plaguing his mind."

Gunamnex: "Stops abruptly"

Oxthmas: "Turns around, having noticed Gunamnex stopping" What's wrong?

Gunamnex: It's something I read about in one of the ancient books I've collected regarding the Dark Bloodline. There was mentions of a particular ritual being performed on nights like this one. There was nothing else mentioned in all of my books except for that.

Oxthmas: So what? That's what we are here for, right?

Gunamnex: Oxthmas, when you have traveled for as long as I have, you learn to be more comprehensive of all the paths fate puts before you. Unfortunately for my conscience, all paths I see now lead us to here.

Oxthmas: Gunamnex, don't worry, I'm sure everything will pan out. "Senses movement" Sir, we better move."

Gunamnex: Your right, move towards that tree shadow's edge. "Casts a light spell that distorts their shadows to match the tree's.

Oxthmas: In position. "Casts out recon coins amongst the path"

Gunamnex: Now, let us see this ritual of the once lost Bloodline.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:02 pm

<Well since Aros is gone... Next match would be Nathan and R but since Aros controls R we have to screw Nathan's match too... GET THE BRACKET!!!>
"Yes Xelo?" Nathan asked Xelo. Nathan quickly LCed over to Aleri. "Also.. We can always have a rematch since Nori, Norio, Tony, R, Sally, Josephine, and a lot of other people seem dormant. My match was with R." He told Aleri.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Ivan was was walking out of the tea shop Ryuketsu sent him to. He had a brown bag with the tea leaves in it and was talking into a cell phone. "So my father called you for another mission.....No l am not made but it would hel if you will tell me when you leave...Yes l do have the tea Keth can you send some Blanks..Why? Well some one has been following me for a while now and it would help if l had some backup."
<more later>
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:40 pm

<Okay, Sally and Josephine are currently in the tourney place, soooo...>
Norio, Nori, R and Tony all walked (and flew) into the place of the tourney, Norio and his father having left Twilight Town just a few moments ago.
"Hey, Sally. You got a postcard." Norio said, walking into the stands.
Sally took the postcard from Norio's hands, looked at it for a few moments and sighed.
"They've been so good to me."
Norio looked towards the tournament field.
"So, who's up next?"
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Susan left the Round Room and went to the tournament area just in time to hear Norio's question. "Oh, it's you, Tony, and your dad," she answered.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:14 pm

<W00t! Aros is back! Now I could finish Zane's story with Sally and we can continue the touney. Oh! Have my new white suited OC battle Tony instead of Nori(o). And Maverick, the glowing birthmark is a sign of the dark bloodline. Only a few are born with it. Yuki, Ryuketsu, and Yami are the only ones as of now. When it glows under the New Moon the darkness in their hearts increase. That's why they wear the gloves just in case they can't control. Though it's very rare. Also, SOka, RAnani. Get it? And you're right. The child does have an impact on the future. It will be explain later. And I like the idea of a joke topic>

Zane jumped down from the chair. "Toe-may-toe, Ta-ma-ta. At least I didn't stab myself." He said commenting on the Rexial/Aleri thing to Nathan. <*Pukes* because I just typed that as if Rexial and Aleri are a Slash Yaoi couple>

Zane left the room. The teenage boy looked to Nathan. "Uhh...Nathan. Would it be alright if I could join your circle of friends?". <He just asked to join Org.XIV>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:38 pm

<Perfect. That way we'll have a father-son match with Nori and Norio.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 am

<That was the plan. Oh, and did you guys ever realize that whenever Nexas appeared to Org.XIV he was in Twilight Town? That's because he always takes Rexin's sister to her friend and they just so happen to be there at the time.>

Nexas went into a deeper point of The Castle That Never Was. It was The Proof of Existence.

He started to check the tombstone-like entrences to their respected second-rooms. All were red which indicated death except for a few. Roxin's, Axel's, and Demyx's....And Marluxia's?! Nexas was shocked at this. Darkness burst in his hand and he took his Scythe and slammed into the tombstone. Sparks and glass were seen flying out."Where the heck are you, you flower-sucking fruitcup?!" Nexas insulted the Graceful Assassin. <No one can just randomly bring back Marluxia as I and 13th control him>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:51 am

Xancel looked at Hades unshaken seeing as how nobodies don't expierence fear. "Sup, Lord of the Dead, we're here for info that's all... tell us where this guy's friend is and we'll be out of your hair... err fire."
Hades glared at the boy who spoke to him or more like behind him where Pheonix was standing. "YOU! You should be DEAD!" His head exploded into a torrent of flame.
Xancel smirked, "So, diplomacy ain't gonna work? Well, you aren't getting anywhere near her!" He drew his blades and glared at the Lord of the Dead.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:18 am

Rexson formed a crystal barrier between them. 'Hades was never one for sanity' he though "Xancel I'll need you for some help that wall with only last for so long, phen you have a choice run or back us up either way you'll be helpfull" he said summoning his kantan before ducking a bit of fire.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:27 am

<Whats_Up, that question is invalid because I thought gamer said only people who were in Org. XIV could fight in the tournament. Plus, the tournament had already started and he didnt sign up. Tony vs Nori vs Norio was because Alexia's owner left.>
Nathan was just about ready to burst in flames. There was already about 20 people.. The round room wouldn't hold that many chairs. He had a huge, hateful face but it slowly turned to a fake smile as he said "Sure."
---
Xarlone touched Siks and Kotank. They were like, frozen in time, he thought.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:32 am

Xancel charged at Hades, "No problem!" He yelled as he slashed at the god. Pheonix stared at Hades then yelled to Rexson, "Keep him busy, I'll analyse then report a weakness!" she yelled as she dodged a volley of flame.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:39 am

'yeah right why not flip off a titan while im at it' he thought. then started shooting crystals at the death god each one aimed so perfectly they all missed Xancel
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:45 am

Xancel flipped and smashed both of his blades into Hades' chest knocking the god down with the help of the crstalline bullets. He held his blade at his throat. "Just because you're immortal doesn't mean I can't chop you to pieces! Info! Why did you say she should be dead?!" Xancel snarled in memory induced rage.
Hades sputtered in fear, "Easy now kid, just part of a deal. I sent a dustflier for her. Ansem was the guy's name. He said it would pay off."
"Hmph. Should have known. Now question number 2! Where's Rexson's friend? Xelo?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:53 am

<But Nori Vs. Norio would better, and the tournament needs just 1 more member just to even it out, plus I wanted to show this character's strength, and sign-ups were never closed. And my character didn't know he joined, he just wanted to be Nathan's friends so in turn becames Nathan's friend's friend. >_> Oh! Fear =/= Emotion. Play Re:CoM>

"Thank you". The boy said. "So let me ask you something. Who was that woman who attacked you?" His face turned bright red the moment he said the word "Who".

Meanwhile.

Zane entered the arena sat himself to Sally.

Meanwhile. <Again>

[Used to be Riku. What's Japanese for the word "Slashed"? That would be his name.] and Homura was standing in front of the Memurial. "What's takin' them?" Homura asked red pupils diracted at his older cousin.

"How should I know?" he responed.

Meanwhile. <AGAIN!>

"Who farted?!" Rexin said.

"He who smelt it delt it. >_>". Trexsyl answer.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:55 am

At this Rexson joined the threatening and pointed a huge crystal spike over hades' head. " I'd advice you to answer that one truthfully" he warned
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:02 am

<well just get on with the matches cause I'm bored and need Nathan to fight someone>
"Susan" Nathan told the-- Too lazy to say it. uknowwho
<Why did his face turn bright red?>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:06 am

<Xelo could brawl him again>
Xelo started throwing his spears into the wall in boredom
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next