TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+3
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
greeneggsandSAM
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 22 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Dokuja: So, you're not surprised to see me sitting in a floating lawn chair? People around here are messed up... *floats backward*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 22 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Xeromus: I'm... difficult to surprise. Thank you. *Stands on the windowsill, then jumps into the DC below*

<I actually have a legitimate reason for Xeromus choosing to do that instead of using a DC normally.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm

<What, he likes to freak people out by launching himself at them from a DC?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:53 pm

<No. Remember, he's a Nobody. And, you know, he doesn't get out much. So, he does stuff that would normally scare himself or feel exhilirating. Though, he might also (not really; no Heart) "enjoy" scaring people ****less like that.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Dokuja: ...That guy...is really messed up. *floats in, still on lawn chair*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Nurse: *Walks by the window* Oh, try to keep it down around that room there. *Points to the door to Diryax's room* The man in there is absolutely distraught. He also pointed a sword at one of the shady people who were here a minute ago, and threatened him. Are you here to visit somebody? And, erm... why are you floating on a lawn chair?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Dokuja: Because I'm psychic.
<don't forget, too. Italics=mental communication. he likes to freak people out with that. Until they get used to it.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 pm

<I'd say it was a good idea, but... 95% of the characters here would either just accept it immediately or get used to it too quickly. Only a couple people would be freaked out.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:39 pm

<I know and you know, but he doesn't. That's why he's bored.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Nurse: ...Well, um, please try not to disturb Mr. Leonhart. *Walks into one of the rooms*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Dokuja: HEY, WHOEVER IS MR. LEONHEART, AM I ANNOYING YOU YET? BECAUSE THIS IS JUST THE START OF IT! THERE IS A SCORPION IN YOUR PANTS!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Aleri: *Flickers and appears on the roof, lookng down at Dokuja* (Either he's gonna get Renzokuken'd by Lenox, or I'm gonna Divine Judgement his ass.)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Dokuja: *to Lenox* THERE'S ALSO A RATTLESNAKE AND A GIANT RAT! OH YEAH, AND A GIANT PIECE OF SH*T!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Aleri: >Cut it out, I've already sealed the building from your mental interference. You can't use psychic abilities from the outside to target things inside, and that includes psychic communication. Of course, my MindLink would be affected, but then, you're out here, and so am I. Now, if you don't stop that, I'll have to beat you down. I was in the middle of a conversation with Sam...< *Raises one hand to the sky*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Dokuja: Oh, then I know a real simple way to make you shut up. *floats in window and continues yelling random stuff*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Aleri: Dumbass. *Jumps down, catches the windowsill, and flips inside... completely opposite to his usual character, it's coordinated and doesn't screw up* *Summons TELOS and Reversals Dokuja, blocking the hallway* Go the hell away. Or else...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Dokuja: Are you kidding? You realize I could just throw you to freaking China with my mind, right? Oh, sorry. I meant Hollow Bastion.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Aleri: *Glowy aura appears* You don't know who you're dealing with right now. I'm pissed that my latest screwup has cost a girl her voice, and now you're trying to annoy her dad. And, obviously, you're an idiot. If you would have paid the slightest bit of attention, you'd know that I'm not exactly a stranger to complicated magic. I can mess up your psychic abilities rather easily. For example... *Tilts the edge of TELOS a little* ...There's now a wall of distortion between the two of us. Your abilities will either be hindered or unable to work at all past this point. Of course, it also hinders my magic, but... I have a huge-ass sword to make up for that.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 am

Dokuja: And you don't seem to realize that distortion will not hinder my mind. Besides that, I get the feeling that between the two of us, you're the idiot. Otherwise, why would you think it was me? I have the ability to use 100% of my mind. Most people only use 10. Psychic powers come from the other 90%. And in any case... *stands up* I could easily just walk past your wall if it's only "distortion"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:22 am

Aleri: Well, it doesn't matter if you have psychic powers if I cut you in half. Not that I intend to... but you should learn your place! I think you're bull****ting me about the 100% thing, considering you have the mental maturity of a five-year-old. Plus, you didn't consider the other angle... I can swing my sword through the barrier, but your psychic powers can hardly pass through it. I have an advantage here. If you come any closer, I'll beat you down. TELOS, I have found, is completely impervious to everything. It is a weapon that denies other forces with its ancient strength... And the power of the mind is no exception.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:54 am

Sammy: HEY! WHOEVER THE HELL YOU ARE WHO'S GONNA HURT MY FRIEND! *pulls out Justice and Anarchy* LEAVE OR GET IMPALED!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:14 am

<Really? More stabbing?>
Dokuja: Tch. If I was lying, I wouldn't be a psychic.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:30 pm

???: *inside Dokuja's head* Hello.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Aleri: Sammy, how the hell did you get here so fast, and why? I mean, I actually came here, you just sort of... broke into the conversation. And you're at the house. And we're in the hospital. Oh, I just remembered, isn't Minato in there with Lenox and Diryax? That would explain why I haven't seen him...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Alice and Naomi: *appears next to Aleri, both have thier spears readied*

Naomi: Hey, Al. Minato said we should help you deal with a disturbance out here?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next