TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+3
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
greeneggsandSAM
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:23 am

Sammy.Just Sammy. wrote:-st ansem's-

Sammy: ...

-flashback-

Sammy(14): What the hell?!? Trying to RAPE my friend?!? You're ****ed up, Nokir!

Sammy's Sister: Just give up.... let the dark consume this land...

Naomi:.... Kill him...*begins to cry* please...

<Do you have ANY idea of how SCREWED Nokir would have been had Minato known about this prior to meeting him? He wouldn't have lasted a nanosecond. Because a) he was trying to take the one thing Yukari needed to live b)he tried to do THAT to Naomi. Someone Minato puts on the same level of his priorities as Alice. Just saying.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 21 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:27 am

<...*Smirk*>

Sukiru: *Opens a screen near Minato* Hello, Mr. Arisato! I was wondering if I could interest you in bottled essence of hate! See, I sustained Nokir after Sammy overkilled him, and totured him to death. "Sucks to be him", would be an appropriate phrase. He died, what, three times now? And I used a spell that turned his own power, augmented by his evil and hate, into self-destructive force. He's been turned into black sludge by all that hate, and I don't know what to do with it. It's good for stress relief, though. It's highly flammable, and you can almost hear Nokir screaming in agony when you light it. Well, would you like a bottle of it?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:48 am

Sammy: *overhearing Sukiru* I'll take a bottle!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:51 am

Minato: *glares* No way in hell. You + ANYTHING potential lethal/ capable of desttroying the house are a horrible idea. *suddenly sees Sammy's flashback because Shut Up* I'll take a bottle. *grins evilly*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:55 am

Sukiru: That will be 500 Munny. ^_^ I can't give away this limited supply for free. >Psst! Samuel, I'll sneak you a bottle of this for an extra 200 Munny!< Ahem. You can either come to the castle to take it, or I can deliver.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:08 am

Sammy: *to sukiru* damn, i only have Jalida, the OverRealm's currency... Is there a coversion rate for it? I could give you 200,000,000 Jalida, which could be quite a lot in Munny... Yeah, I robbed some enemy banks during the war...*chuckles* And Minato, what makes you think i would destroy the house? Hmmmmmmm?

<jalida is pronounced Juh-lie-duh.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:14 am

Lenox: *pulls his gunblade out and holds the tip at Rexial's throat* Leave this room now. There's only one person I want in here right now.....and you are not him.

< ???'s monologue >

???: How long has it been? I managed to open one eye. It took a lot more effort than it should have. It seems I am encased in some kind of ice, at least it feels like ice, Im not sure really, something seems off about it. I can make out the silouette of the person holding my hand, appears to be a woman. She seems to be in a similar state as myself. It sure is dark wherever I am. I keep hearing strange noises, they frighten me. I remember some details from before now. I was carrying someone and something to a house. Did something happen at that house? Why can't I remember?

Last edited by Malakili007 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Dokuja: ...You people are boring. I'm gonna go. *a lawn chair comes toward the group at 40 MPH*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Sammy: Sukiru, i did the math, and 10 Jalida is 1,000 Munny, so 2 bottles would be 14 Jalida... Conversion! *converts 14 Jalida to 1,400 Munny* And Minato, I would use the goo to make fireworks.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:15 pm

Dokuja: *sits in lawn chair* *goes off toward hospital* *thinking* I enjoy hospitals. They make me glad I'm not in one.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Rexial: .~. *Shadowmelds out of the room, then begins bashing his face into a wall* DX Why-*Thud*-yyy... *Thud* can't I- *Thud* -eveeeer... *Thud* do any- *Thud* -thing riiii- *Thud* -iiight...?! >_< ...Minato, could you throw me into the nearest TV? Or, even simpler, just kill me where I stand?

Sukiru: ...No. I don't accept stolen currency, even if you do magically convert it to Munny.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Sammy: Damn... Would it change your answer if the money was gonna be used for evil thinga by the enemy?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Sukiru: No. What do you think I am, an advocate of justice?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Sammy: Fine, you just screwed yourself outta a deal.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Dokuja: *arrives at hospital on lawnchair* Hey, is anyone here?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Sukiru: I wasn't trying to get rid of this, or make money. I was simply offering Mr. Arisato a chance to get some Essence of Hate for a low, low price, considering what it's actually worth.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:53 am

Sammy: Are we done here? And once again, my condolences, Lenox.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:24 am

Generic Surgeon: *walks into room where Diryax is lying in bed with Lenox at her bedside* Who are all you people? Visiting hours are over. If your not family, get out. Family only.

<????'s monologue >

????: I remembered her name tonight....or is it day. I really don't know anymore. I think she is the reason I...no...we are still alive. She protected us but from what? The details are slowly coming back to me I was returning to the old place. I was going to store a dangerous object in a safe location. I remember tripping, something tore. The rest is still fuzzy after that.

< anyone figure out who ???? is yet? Even though it's not really that hard. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 am

Sammy: ok.

*sammy and Jessie are now at the house*

Jessie: Where's Al?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:14 am

Jessie: I cant find Al...

Sammy:...

-Flashback:Phanandra Mines-

Sammy(13): Gah! *is slammed into a wall by a prisoner*

Prisoner 1: Time to die! *picks up a pickaxe, but gets his head cracked open by sammy's younger brother*

Yukashiri(12): Sammy!

Sammy: Yukashiri! I thought you were dead! *finishes off Prisoner*

Yukashiri: So, how's Nokir's Hell treating you?

Sammy: Hell-like.

Guard: *picks up the pickaxe* Back to work!

*everyone goes back to mining*

Yukashiri: Listen, there's a weapon amory nearby. I'm breaking in tonight. You in?

Sammy: Hell yes.

-Mines: Holding Chamber-

Yukashiri: *whispering* Wake up!

Sammy: Huh?!? I'm up...

Yukashiri: We're breaking into the armory. Put on these night goggles.

Sammy: *puts them on* Let's do this.

-outside the armory-

Yukashiri: 2 bastards, 5 meters... *picks up a rock and proceedx to completley bash the guard's head to a pulp* For Mom!

Sammy: *picks up another rock, does the same* For Mom! *busts the lock* lets go... *picks up 2 pickaxes and gives them to Yukashiri, picks up two more*
-armory-

Sammy: I'll take point. *cracks open a guard's skull* On me. *begins to walk, sets off an alarm* god DAMNIT! We're compromised! Take as many down as you can!

Yukashiri: Right! *kills three guards* You hearin' us?!? WERE TAKING ALL OF YOU MOTHER****ERS WITH US! ALL OF YOU!

Sammy: Graaaaah! *begins to spin like a tornado of death, accidentally kills Yukashiri* No... NOOOOOO! *begins to cry*

Guard: Little wuss... *points a gun to Sammy*

Sammy: I.... I HATE ALL OF YOU! *enters gate 20, incinerates the entire mine*

-end flashback-

Sammy:...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Aleri: *Has appeared, leaning against the wall next to Sammy during the flashback* (Weird. I actually saw his flashback. I didn't think reading his mind while he was standing there, dumbstruck, would actually let me see one of his memories. ...This guy really is the king of teamkilling, isn't he? It has to suck, being him. Even worse, he's another of those 'I have both dark and light!' types, and using those two forces together can make one's heart unstable. That's why Rexial and I are seperate people now...) ...Sam. Dwelling on the past won't fix anything. There's nothing you could've done to save Diryax.

-Rexial's Castle-

Rexial: ...Sukiru, could you throw me into a TV?
Sukiru: A TV? That's ludicrous. You'd just phase right through the screen and distort it for a few seconds.
Rexial: Dah...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Dokuja: *floats on lawnchair up to the 8th floor* Hey! Is anyone actually in there?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 pm

<Eighth floor OF...?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 pm

<Of the hospital? He arrived there on a lawn chair the post before that...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Xeromus: *Stands in front of the window, looks like he was about to jump out of it and into a DC he had generated in the air below...* ...I am sorry, but nobody other than a member of the Leonhart family is allowed on this floor. Actually, it's just the one room that you aren't allowed in, but a man recently had his daughter maimed, and he is extremely pissed off about it. Please move out of the way for a second. ...In case you're wondering why I'm- Nevermind.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next