TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+4
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
8 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:58 am

<i don't know what bifurcate means but...>
Ven: Skyclimber! *uses his own keyblade to block Skife blow for blow*
Namine: Hmmm? Oh... *puts out the fire purge with a wave of water not hurt by it at alll*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:06 pm

<Bifurcate is usually a verb that means to split off into to forks or divides, but in this context, it means to cut in half>

Skife: Fine then! Übertron Arts: Normal Style: Übertron Warp Gate! *disappears and reappears behind Ven, whacks him in the head with Keyblade, keeps disappearing and reappearing, beating the hell out of Ven* *stops disappearing* Take this! Übertron Arts: Finisher Style: Übertron Heavenly Divider!* *flies up into the atmosphere, drops from the sky, aiming to split Ven in half* *splits Ven in half*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Ven: I'll never go down that easy! Fury Of The Tempest Storm! *meets with Skife's blade in midair and proceeds to beat the crap out of him*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:33 pm

Skife: *holds Ven back* Oh Vincent!

Vincent: *DC's in*

Skife: *holds bag of cookies in front of him* Go nuts.

Vincent: COOKIES! *scoffs cookies, is on a sugar high*

Skife: *points to Ven* He's got more!

Vincent: *pulls out electro-matter and tackles Ven* Give me the cookies!

*proceeds to beat up Ven*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:13 pm

Sora: ...I'll do it...Hey Vincent, Skife has more cookies than Ven! and Riku Ate some 3 minutes ago!

Riku: What? *Gets attacked by Vincent* I'm ow going ow to ow kill ow you ow Sora! *Smashes Vincent in the head with WttD

Terra: *in the bathroom* I really need to learn how to do this...<No, he doesn't mean "go" he means something else that I haven't thought of yet. I just know he doesn't mean using the toilet...>

Joe: I'm bored. *Floods the bathroom with Toilet water* <Lol>

Terra: Oh, you son of a *Gets washed out of the bathroom by the flood*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Skife: *still holding back Ven* I don't have cookies... Riku does, though. *throws bags of sugar and candy at Riku* Catch!

Vincent: SUUUUGARRRR!! *drags Ven over to Riku* *tackles Riku while still holding Ven* GiMME! GIMME! *beats up Ven and Riku at the same time*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Riku: *Right before getting tackled* Well, I now have a hitlist. *Gets pummeled*

Joe: Laughing

Dispatch: I'll do it... Hey Vincent! Ven doesn't have cookies! Terra does!

Terra: *Still wet* WHAT?!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Vincent: *eerie voice* Give me the cookies, Terra. *tackles him while still dragging Ven*

Skife: Vincent!

Vincent: *turns to Skife while absent-mindedly punching Terra*

Skife: You can chuck Ven over here now, he doesn't have any cookies.

Vincent: *throws Ven at Skife*

Skife: Übertron Arts: Aerial Style: Übertron Blitz! *mutilates Ven, then pins him to a wall*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Terra: *Is getting pounded* You son of a-

Dispatch and Joe: Time to go! *run to Mushroom Kingdom*

Sora: I'll save Ven.

Riku: I'll get Terra.

Sora: Strikebladenarok Arcanum! *Target: Skife*

Riku: ULTRA DRIVE! *Destruction Form* Eat this! Full Nuke Raid! *Target: Vincent. Riku Nuke Raids with every Keyblade in Destruction Form*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Skife: Nice try. Übertron Arts: Aero Arts: Übertron Blade Tornado! *spins and severely hurts Sora and Riku*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Chloe:HEY VINCENT!!! LEAVE RIKU ALONE!!!*smacks Vincent witha frying pan*<first thing that came to my mind XD>

Aqua:*facepalms* Thats like Chloe with gummi bears...

Joal: *is eating huge bag of candy* Uh...*flees with bag of candy*
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Riku: What are you talking about? I attacked him!

Sora: Are you going to talk or are you going to defend yourself? *Strikebladenarok Arcanum Target: Skife*

Riku: Right...*Full Nuke Raid Target: Skife*

Terra: What's the point of all this again?

Dispatch: *from safe distance away* There is none!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Skife Übertron Arts: Support Style: Übertron Double Team *splits into multiple people* *they stand in a hexagon* Übertron Arts: Aero Style: Übertron Mega Blade Tornado! *all clones create giant tornado, pinning everyone to wall* *looks to Chloe* *eyes glow red* DIE Übertron Arts: Crimson Style: Übertron Crimson Rift! *Chloe gets sucked into black hole*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:26 am

Irono: *dances to "Sweet Child O Mine" by Guns n' Roses, glad to not be getting beat to death or removing ecto-plutonium* *sings song*
♪She's got a smile that it seems to me,
Reminds me of childhood memories,
Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky,♪
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:56 am

Atonmix: Oh, it just got "persona"l. When you fight my friends, yopu have to go through me too! Salvation! *heals the entire group minus Skife and saves Chloe from the black hole* Dekunda. *unleashes a shockwave that jams any shields or forcefields that Skife tries to or has up* Messiah! Alice! Fusion Summon! Unshaken Will! Dark Embrace! *he glows bright gold and gains blood red armor* Face eternal rest! Die For Me! *duals weilds Alice's dark spears and slashs Skife and his clones multiple times*

Ven: Hey Riku! Sora! How 'bout a powered up Eternal Session? *drives into Ignispotentis* Let's go! Raining Fire! *proceeds to make keyblades that are on fire rain from the sky on top of Skife*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:29 am

Skife: Now you see me , now you don't *disappears* *reappears behind Riku and Atomnix* Good night. Übertron Arts: Status Style: Übertron Dream Strike! *whacks them in the head with the hilt of the Keyblades* *puts them to sleep*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:35 am

Yukari: *summons Isis* Awaken! *reawakens Atonmix and Riku*
Ven: I'm taking you down! Art Of the Ancients! Raging Tempest! *a massive whirlwind tears Skife apart*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:00 am

Skife: There's a problem with trying to rip me apart with elemental magic. I can absorb magic! *absorbs tornado* *glows green* Übertron Arts: Aero Style: Übertron Aero Reflect! *Ven's tornado gets bigger and slams him into the wall*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 am

Ven: You think that'll stop a master of the skys? *simply walks through the twister and runs Skife through with his keyblade*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:20 am

Skife: Again. Nice try. Übertron Arts: Echo Style: Übertron Echo Laser! *slams and shackles Ven to wall* And stay there!
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:25 am

Ven: You think you can stop me? *easily breaks the shackles* Then try this on for size! Sky Cleaver! *crushes Skife with a gigantic shield breaking keyblade*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:32 am

Skife: *dodges* *shakes head* Try this! Übertron Arts: *connects blades* Lightning Style: Übertron Lightning! *lightning laser fires at Ven, hits him on the eyes*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:38 am

Irono: *looks down stairs* Oh, look! A new guy! Wait! Don't tell me his name, I wanna try and guess it..............................................................................................................................................Gary Stu? He looks like a Gary Stu. *comes back upstairs to Nollie* Hey, Nollie? Did you know there's a new guy; Gary Stu downstairs?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:47 am

Vincent: Don't be mean, Irono.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:52 am

Irono: How do you know my name? And secondly, I'm not being mean! I just think Skife looks like a Gary Stu!
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next