TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
Shadow۩witch
lethalityComplex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 38 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Xeci: Oh, um sorry, I was asking this lady over here *points to Yukari*, but thanks for answering. I guess? *looks around room further* what happened here?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 38 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Yukari: She had... to go away for awhile. She told me to watch you. My name's Yukari. *kneels to Xeci's level tilting her head* What's yours?

Minato: *nods* It's not that hellspawn child of Xigbar and Rinoa. It's Diryax. Her father is one of my closest friends and while he's incapacitated the responsibility falls to me to protect her and make sure she doesn't get hurt. I couldn't live with myself if I let that happen.

<here's hoping Xeci's as naive as Xeccil got at times...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:52 pm

< Xeccil naive? surely not XP and yes being a child Xeci is rather naive >

Xeci: My name is Xeci. * her stomach rumbles*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Aleri: Erm, I had an accident. I'll have it fixed soon. (Yep, just blame it on the clumsy magician... as usual.) *Magically repairs the wall and erases all trace of fire, the warps Fenrir outside* ...You're hungry? I'm sure there's some food around here somewhere...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Xeci: That's a smart thing to do. Diry would get mad if you left her room like that. And I am hungry.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Aleri: Y-yeah. She'd probably kill me... which I bet even you could do without breaking a sweat. *Nervous laughter as he notices that his aura is gone, and he's a wimp again* ...Well, I'll go see what's down there. *Walks out and then dashes downstairs, then yells up* There's some eggs and bacon, half a sandwich, a can of soup that somebody heated up, but didn't eat... I could make something, but I bet it'll burn or explode before you eat it.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Minato: *smiles briefly* Don't touch anything down there Aleri! *goes downstairs to make food*

Yukari: *smiles* Alright, then let's go downstairs and get you something to eat alright?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Xeci: O-Okay. *follows Yukari downstairs*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Aleri: *Has managed to pin himself to the floor, surrounded by kitchen knives* Eh, eheh, heh, yeah, a little late to tell me that. I swear, the entire rack of knives fell when I touched one.

-Elsewhere, in airspace-

*There is an explosion, and a flickering dark blur that disappears in a flash. It reappeares in other areas, intercepting missiles and blowing 'em up.*

Rexial: (I feel like this is a distraction... But, wait, they didn't think anybody esle would be out there trying to stop 'em. How could this be a distraction?)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Minato: Wow... just wow. *takes the knives off the floor and out of Aleri's clothes* I'd suggest you get out of here before the sto- *BOOM* explodes... *cleans the soot from the floor after having sealed the blast* Yeah, you'd better hurry.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Xeci: *entering the living room and sees Lenox lying on the couch* Daddy?!! * runs over to Lenox* Wake up daddy!! wake up!!
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Yukari: *walks over to Xeci* It's alright. He's just really tired. He'll be fine, okay? I promise.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Xeci: Okay. *as she walks towards the kitchen, her fingertips glow briefly along with Lenox's*

< I'm going to have to go afk for awhile now, schoolwork to do >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Aleri: ...*Sad face* (I hope Lenox is okay. He seems fine, but I know it's partially my fault... I delayed them when they were trying to save him. He doesn't have any wounds, but hie's exhausted. It must be tough, having somebody like Xigbar trapped inside your Heart...) ...? *Runs away from the stove* ...I swear, I didn't even light that thing! It must've combusted by itself!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Minato: *shakes his head summoning a new stove* I think you've just got HORRIBLE luck. *begins making food- chicken to be exact*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Aleri: ...Ssssoooooo... <Mindlink>Minato, Yukari, what's the plan? I can probably get Rexial to help, and he's got a trace on everybody who was in that room back at his castle... We can find 'em easy.</Mindlink>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:51 pm

Minato *Mindlink* Feed the kid, then you and me will go meet Rexial. From there, we'll track down Xigbar and Rinoa... Think we should bring Ven? We could use the backup.*/Mindlink*

Yukari: *Mindlink* I'll stay here and keep an eye on Xeci. Namine should be coming back with Sally soon... poor girl. */mindlink*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:30 am

< Xerna's hideout >

Rinoa: Bout time you got me out of there.

Xerna: * helping Rinoa off the floor* Yeeesh what happened to your face and hand?

Rinoa: Since I had to protect the little one Minato landed a nasty punch to my face and this punk Aleri, set the remote on fire while it was still in my hand.

Xerna: Shocked Did you say Aleri? That fool almost made it in here before. No worries. I'll have to put up the defenses immediately. *Activates several barriers around her hideout preventing anyone from leaving or entering via DC* Of course no one can leave no either but I have enough supplies stored here to last for some time.

Rinoa: Did Xigbar and Diryax already arrive?

Xerna: Yes they're deeper in the complex right now.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:34 am

Aleri: <Mindlink>Ven? Who's... You mean Ventus? I saw his name in some old records in a castle... I'm not sure how I found it, but there was a room with records of a few people. Does he know a Terra or an Aqua? Maybe an Eraqus or Yen Sid? Or Xeha... wait, Xehanort! He was in those records! ...Anyway, feel free to bring him. If he's the Ventus from the records, he's a well-trained Keyblade Wielder, which is a hell of a lot more useful than me.</Mindlink>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:37 am

Minato: *mindlink* Yep, the one and only. He lives here with the rest of us. Aqua and Terra, too. Although, Aqua's been gone for sometime... Something about helping Zack? And Terra... is well Terra. He won't help ANYONE. */mindlink*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:51 am

< Xerna's hideout >

Rinoa: Alright I'll go tell him to come up here while I get our guests settled in. *heads deeper into Xerna's hideout*

<THTNW>

Xeci: I'm hungry. Is the food ready yet?

< My posting may be a bit sporadic for awhile I'm working on some homework and technically at work right now >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:53 am

Aleri: Well, let's get some food. We can look for their hideout later. You know, when I was at St. Ansem's, some lady named Xerna took control of Fifeyux, and I chased her until she disappeared into a cliffside. I bet there's powerful cloaking magic involved... but I can't break that kind of illusion. It would take years for me to reach such a level. We'll have to trick 'em into letting us in somehow, or maybe tunnel in. I couldn't sense anything inside, not even rock or air, so it's too dangerous to LC in. *Yawns* ...And I borrowed Fenrir, so if you don't have a ride, you can use it. I've got my Keyblade Glider.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:59 am

Minato: *nods and hands Aleri a plate* Eat up, I'll contact Ven. *flips open random cellphone*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:03 am

Aleri: *Practically INHALES his food* (Last time I ate was... when, exactly? Screw it.) AAaaaaahhhh...!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:03 am

< Message to Nebula: *unsure fry face* Not sure if Aleri's stupidity again or your trolling me....but Xerna controlled Diryax at the hospital. >

Xeci: Where's my food??? *hears Aleri mention Xerna* You know my other sister Xerna too?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next