TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
Shadow۩witch
lethalityComplex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
11 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 37 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Rexial: *Watching on the monitor* This doesn't look good...
Aleri: *Almost shaking from rage* Grgh... Please let me help them out! I hate being cooped up in here!
Rexial: You'll just get beaten up more. You're already in sorry shape, and you should recover before doing anything. In fact, even at full vitality, you've been known to...
Aleri: Suck, HARD?
Rexial: ...Yeah.
Aleri: Well, I can at least serve as a distraction, enough to let her escape! I mean, Rinoa didn't seem as psychotic as Fifeyux, but I hate Xigbar. I know he's up to no good!
Rexial: ... ...Fine. But take Cloud's Fenrir for a little more flashiness.
Aleri: The keychain?
Rexial: ...*Grin* Nope.
Aleri: *Realization dawns on his face* ...Hellz yeah. *Runs out of the room*

-Realm of Darkness: Dark Corrdidor Path: EOTW to THTNW-

Aleri: *Riding Cloud's motorcycle from AC like a badass, which is kind of a WTF situation in and of itself*

<Basically, he'll arrive at some point after Minato does.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 37 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Minato: *walks out of Xigbar's DC* I don't think so. *summons Lucifer's Blade* Answers. I want them now. What the hell are you two doing?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:53 am

Xigbar: Just picking up our child and her babysitter. Isn't that right Diry?

Diryax: Yes. Please, Minato. They're prepared to make me fight you and I don't want that. I have to go with them. I have no choice. *tears in her eyes*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:33 am

*Aleri shoots off a dirt mound outside... and barely grazes the roof, instead of slamming through a wall. All he accomplishes is making a VERY loud thump on the roof, and maybe drop a beam on somebody.*
Aleri: Gah, why does everything I do fail miserably!? *Hits the ground and turns, going for a second try...*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:42 am

Minato: No... I've already f**ked this up enough! I'm not about to let them hurt you, too!

???: Always trying to be the hero huh Minato? Maybe if you didn't forget about the rest of us you wouldn't be fighting on your own. *an arrow flies through the air and pins Xigbar to the wall by his shoulder, a gust of wind blows and Yukari is revealed to be cloaked by the gusts, another arrow knocked*

Yukari:You're not alone Minato. I'll make sure Diryax doesn't hurt anyone including herself if they try any of that mind control stuff. You deal with those two.

Minato: *smriks* Don't worry, Diryax. As long as Yukari's around you won't be able to hurt anyone if Rinoa tries to control you. *twirls his evoker and places it on his temple* Let's dance.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:54 am

Aleri: *Coincidentally flies over the roof, past the small hole he made, hearing the bit about Rinoa controlling Fifeyux* ...That explains a lot. Now, how to get back at that ***** Rinoa for that wild goose chase the other day... *Red glowy aura appears, Hax is at 5%* DIE, MOTHA****AAAAAS! *Rams through the wall successfully this time, riding through the middle of the two groups*

<Sorry, couldn't resist because it actually had relevance to Al for once. He got involved back at the hospital, when he morphed into a dragon due to extreme retconning side effects.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:58 am

Minato: *holsters evoker* What the hell are you doing here, Aleri?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 am

< That was Xerna at the hospital not Rinoa >

Rinoa: Who said anything about mind control?

Diryax: I'm afraid she's right Minato, Yukari. That's not what they're using to control me. If I have to fight you I do it reluctantly, but in control of my own actions. *brandishes Rose Whip, tears streaming down her face* I'm sorry. *whips the arrow pinning Xigbar out of place freeing him from the wall*

Xigbar: *brandishes Sharpshooter and aims it at Yukari* Give me a reason girlie. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Malakili007 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : retconned while I still could)
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Aleri: I... must've misheard.

<Translation: I SUCK at getting it right the first time, so I cover it up as my characters' error. It works... Pretend he misheard. 'Sides, he has another reason to be there.>

Aleri: ...Well, in any case...*Flickers between Diryax and Xigbar* (There, now I can at least be a meatshield if Xigbar tries anything...) *Brandishes Zero/One* ...*Mindlinks to Yukari and Minato*

"Guys! I dunno you, lady, but I remember Minato from an hour ago. I know SOMETHING's up, I just dunno what. I'll stick back here and try to protect this other lady. Don't hold up on my account, just kill Xigbar. Kill him dead. I'll just hang out and be Magic Support while you guys do the real fighting."

<Note: I KNOW Xigbar isn't going to shoot Diryax. Al's just an idiot. This time, I really AM leaving my character oblivious to details on purpose.
Also... Aleri REALLY hates Xigbar and Xemnas. Maybe Saix and Larxene, possibly Marluxia. But the rest of Org.XIII? He could care less.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:32 pm

< Considering Xigbar is aiming at Yukari not Diryax I'd say Al really is an idiot there >

Xigbar: *fires a single shot from one gun just grazing Yukari's hair, then turns the other gun on Aleri* Don't think I have any problems shooting you either Al.

Diryax: Please, just let me go quietly guys. You have no idea what these two are prepared to do.

Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Minato: *mind link* Got it, I'll deal with Xigbar and Rinoa. Yukari, help Aleri.

Yukari: *mindlink* It's Yukari. Just watch you back and keep Dirtx distracted so she can't hurt anyone. Minato can deal with those two. */mindlink* Why not several? *let's the arrow fly while drawing her evoker*

Minato: *growls* Give me a reason to not end you! *charges*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Rinoa: STOP RIGHT THERE!! *holds up remote thumb on the single button* One press of this button and St. Ansems goes up in flames along with Diry's precious boyfriend!!! *sees Minato charging* Have it your way then *presses button*

Diryax: NOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!

Xigbar: *turns his other gun back toward yukari* I see you want to fight girlie *flips into the air upside down and fires a barrage to match Yukari's*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Minato: *tackles Rinoa to the ground* I'll make you burn for what you've done. *His fist becomes a fireball as he punches Rinoa*

Yukari: Myriad Arrows! *the arrow barrage blocks the bullets as she quickly let's another arrow fly right for Xigbar*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:03 pm

<That's intentional. He thinks Diryax is the one who needs protection, and Yukari can handle herself.>

Aleri: *Snaps his fingers* Let's see what your pansy bomb does now. And you all think I'M an idiot... Using remotes? *Casts Fire2 on the remote* How stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Can't you think of a better way of going about things?

-St. Ansem's-

Rexial: *Pant, pant* Th-thanks, man. I had no idea there were bombs set up here... Or that you could teleport people against their will...
Aleri@Future: Hm... I just thought it would be nice if this place survived. I mean, I got treated here once.
Rexial: Huh? When?
Aleri@Future: Waaaaaay back, something really weird happened.
Rexial: ...It can't be weirder than my other half. He got treated for spontanously morphing into a dragon.
Aleri@Future: *Nervous laugh* Aheh...heh... yeah, that... that totally tops what happened to me.
Rexial: ...But how did you know about the bombs?
Aleri@Future: I, uh... nevermind that. Just be glad you disarmed them in time.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:05 pm

Diryax: *Looks up and sees the arrow flying towards Xigbar* NO!! *whips it down before it hits Xigbar* I'm going with them, that's the end of it. I have nothing left. Stop this fighting. *walks over to Xigbar and takes his arm, head hanging* Just take me already.

Xigbar: Gladly. *DCs along with Diryax*

Rinoa: ARrrgghhh. That really hurts. Unfortunately for me I had to put all my power into protecting the little one in my arm here. Remotes already fired off, and never said it was a bomb. Just said the place was going up in flames
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Aleri: You were implying that it was. And I'm hardly the kind of brute to burn a child. That Fire2 was completelyfocused on the remote; if you had dropped it, you wouldn't have gotten burnt.

-St. Ansem's-

Rexial: ...I'm... sorry? What the **** juist happened?
Aleri@Future: Erm... Let me explain again. I used my magic to warp reality into a differnet shape to make sure that everything went smoothly.
Rexial: ...How does that even... I disarmed bombs. How does that stop this place from being turned into a briquette?
Aleri@Future: I don't know, blame the writing staff!
Rexial: The what now?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Rinoa: Wasn't protecting her from your fire as much as Minato's tackle and fire punch. As for implying a bomb? Yea, it's called misdirection. Now there is no way you can stop the missile barrages I've launched towards the hospital from multiple locations all over the world.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Minato: You'd be utterly amazed. The power of the Wild Card is an impressive thing. *charges his fist again* Now, tell me. What are your plans? For Diryax, and for the child. Tell me now or this will hurt a hell of a lot more than it has too.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Rinoa: Wish I could, but the ones I'm working for only told me they were needed. Nothing more. If that is all I do believe they are calling me. *disappears into a Light Corridor that opens on the floor and closes as soon as she falls through it, leaving Minato on the floor alone*

Xeci: *waking up on the bed, rubbing eyes* Wha's all tha noise?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Minato: B****! *his fist impacts the ground leaving the floor with a small crater* No leads, too. I've gotta find Fifeyux. Maybe she'll know where they went...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Xeci: Why are you hittin the floor mister? And do you know where my mommy is?

< Due to the accidental spell his memory has regressed so he doesn't remember Minato or much of anyone at the moment other than his family, and he's still a 6 year old girl >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Yukari: That's something people do when they're angry. And you're looking for your mom? Who is she? Fifeyux?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Aleri: I don't get it... but I'm willing to help you out. I've been manipulated too much lately... Just tell me one thing. Whose child is that? I don't know if it's just your overdeveloped sense of justice, but do you know that infant? *Sees Xeci* O-oh, I don't mean this one, the other one.

<Aleri assumes Minato knows that the child isn't related to him, and doesn't bother stating it. He's a powerful Mage; he knows his stuff. Only problem is, he's an IDIOT. He would be able to totally ruin the suspense, but his communication skills are failing him.>

Rexial: ...So, your spell WORE OFF, because you cast it A WEEK AGO, then forgot about it.
Aleri@Future: Yes... But I can still track the threat. It's missiles. Lots of 'em. I'll send you to the nearest on-
Rexial: *Flickers out*
Aleri@Future: ...I keep forgetting how fast he is. *Charges a spell, ready for a last-ditch defense...*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Xeci: Uh huh. She left me here while she went to look for my daddy. But my sister has been here to take care of me. *looks around room* Where's Diry?

< Darn kids, always asking the difficult to answer questions. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Aleri: Uh... Sorry to be rude, but I was asking Minato here. Your sister, huh? (This kid's got something weird about him... She's... Weird, I'm getting the distinct feeling that this is a guy. Like, older than me. What's up with that?) ...She, uh... went off somewhere. We're kinda trying to figure out where. *Unsummons Zero/One, trying to avoid spooking her. Which was probably futile, considering there was a patch of wall on fire, one wall was GONE, and the was a motorcycle on top of the small pile of rubble*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next