TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
Shadow۩witch
lethalityComplex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
11 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 15 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Rexial: *Is melded with her shadow* (Interesting... I dunno why this Rinoa cares about Lenox... Hang on, I think I saw an old videotape from... What was in it, again? Some blonde guy with a face tattoo eating, then choking, some guy with a hat and a ponytail flirting with some girls, some reeeeaaaally hyper girl, some bossy lady, and a girl on a balcony... who looked like this Rinoa. Now, if I can just remember that sneaky camera footage from the balcony... Oh yeah, Squall appears, and... Got it, Rinoa is Lenox's ex-girlfriend... This could get VERY violent. I'd better be ready to manipulate hearts into getting along...)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 15 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Malakili007 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 pm

< Me: *face appears in rinoa's back and looks straight at Rexial in the shadow* *whispering* get out of there....it's called a plot device...they're not supposed to get along but work together anyways >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Rexial: (Hey, I need to be SOMEWHERE. Alright, I'll stay out of it... but you owe me 500 Munny.) *Shadowmelds to various shadows around the room before getting out*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 pm

< Me: fine you can stay, but no heart manipulation, not that that would have worked anyways as Fifeyux doesnt have one and i have something to prevent it on rinoa>
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Rexial: *Is back* (Well, not magical manipulation. Just fooling them into becoming allies long enough to start seeing eye-to-eye. All I have to do is fake being a villain. They don't know me, so it should be easy enough without wearing an ominous cloak or something. Just tell me if you want me to go ahead... 'Cause it sounds like somehting similar is about to happen anyway.)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:27 pm

< don't know how well that would work, but they're just going to be forced to work together for a common goal, it's a rather common plot device in film and tv, but go ahead with it.... just don't expect them to see eye-to-eye easily >

Fifeyux: Please Rinoa. You know I would never come here unless I really needed your help.

Rinoa: Tut. Of course you'd need MY help. *under breath* never could do anything yourself.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Rexial: (Well, it still works, despite how cliche it is. I may just watch them squirm for a while, first. I'm curious about their current problem.)

-???? Castle: Dungeon Under Castle-

Aleri: ...Yeah. See, I have the ability to kill just about anything up to the Omega Weapon, Kaiser Dragon, Death Machine, Ultima Weapon, Iron Giant, Proto Babil, Enuo, Neo Shinryu, Omega Mk.II, Emerald Weapon, Ruby Weapon, and Ozma. Of course, this power imbalances the universe. If I don't take my suck pillsat least once every week, the universe collapses and we're all screwed. I try to take them as often as possible to make sure I don't accidentally forget for a whole week.

<Man, I'm really long-winded sometimes.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:06 pm

<@Rany, yesh.>
Irono: *pistol whips him in the head, exploding it*

Me: *takes Nardeela away*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:11 pm

Me: Wouldn't it be easier to, y'know, have a notice on your door that you see whenever you leave the room, like "Take fail pills on Saturdays"?

Riku: No point talking to a pancake.

Me: No, guess not...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Aleri: Well, sometimes, I'd be off on some mission somewhere, and not be able to see said sign... And what do you mean by 'pancake'? I've never heard that being used as an insult... Meh. *Generates Holy Dragon Sword in left hand* Let's go. Shall I bust us out through the ceiling, or do you want to crawl through the dungeon?
NebulaVoice: Haar, I don't think you should hax a whole in the ceiling yourself. Al's got a ton of energy to burn... If you don't let him do a couple of things himself, he'll go berserk eventually and kill a few of the party members... So let him do some of the haxing this time. IF you decide to break through the ceiling.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:51 pm

Me: No...not an insult. You got crushed by a thwomp. Anyway, you do whatever, I'll go looking for stuff.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Aleri: Kaythanks. I'll look for stuff on the floor above. *Jumps, breaks through ceiling with weapons, runs around opening conveniently placed treasure chests that each contain a single item*

[Obtained Potion!]
[Obtained Potion!]
[Obtained Potion!]
[Obtained Potion!]
[Obtained Potion!]
[Obtained Hi-Potion!]
[Obtained Hi-Potion!]
[Obtained Hi-Potion!]
[Obtained Hi-Potion!]
[Obtained Elixir!]
[Obtained Elixir!]
[Obtained Flame Sword!]
[Obtained a Life!]
[Obtained Sword of Legend!]
[Obtained Mythgraven Sword!]
[Obtained Deathbringer!]
[Obtained Scrap Metal!]
[Obtained Haxblade!]
[Obtained X(Key)-Blade!]
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Me: Kay. Time to get some stuff. *opens door* Oh, motherf-*buried under massive pile of munny*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:15 pm

[Obtained 10000 Gil!]
[Obtained 1 Gil!]

Aleri: ****ing Square, stop doing that! Why do you put a massive amount of money in one chest, and the one next to it has 1 Gil!? WHHYYYYYYYYYYY?!

[Obtained Book of Magic Volume XCIII!]
[Obtained Rusty Sword!]
[Obtained One-Use Puzzle Item!]
[Obtained Useless Item That Doesn't Do Anything Significant!]

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Isa: *falls from a portal that randomly appeared on the ceiling* *is naked* WHAT THE F***? *opens a random chest*

[Obtained Light Blue With Yellow Crescent Moons Underwear!]

Isa: *puts them in* I honestly have no idea where those came from.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Me: *crawls out of munny pile* Okay, now that THAT's done, what's in the room? *enters room* Empty. *hears whooshing sound* What's that...*looks up* Son of a *crushed by giant chest* Why am I making all this crap land on me?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:37 pm

-Upper Level-

Aleri: Wow, I keep finding priceless ancient artifacts and puzzle items, as well as swords that have high power levels. I wonder what Haar's finding? I bet he's finding tons of items like these...

-Lower Level-
*Is flooded with Munny, not a single rare or unique and un-buyable item in sight*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 pm

<It was only one room.>
Me: Okay, now let's see what's in this chest...*gets out from under chest* *opens chest* A briefcase. *takes briefcase* I'll find out what's in here later. *sends it to hammerspace* Put a briefcase in a chest...isn't that redundant?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Isa: Now, where are the rest of my clothes? *looks around for more chests*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Aleri: Hey, Isa. Despite the fact that I was the second member in the organization that wanted to kill your Nobody and the rest of your organization, I'll help you find something to wear. I think I found some armor in one of those chests to the left, but I left it there.

[Obtained Leather Gloves!]

Aleri: No...

[Obtained Mythril Helm!]

Aleri: No...

[Obtained Minerva Bustier!]

Aleri: O_o ...N-no...

[Lost Minerva Bustier...]
[Obtained Leather Garb!]

Aleri: Here, Isa! *Tosses Leather Garb to Isa*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Isa: *puts on Leather Garb* Alright, is there anything besides chests here that we might wanna be aware of?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Aleri: Well, I was almost killed by Tiamat earlier in a surprise attack before I brutally ripped him limb from limb, but that was on a lower level, and there's only one Tiamat... I think. That, and there's those-

[Monster-in-a-Box!]

Aleri: -Dammit!

[Encounter: Red Dragon]

Aleri: Well, this sucks.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Isa: *opens chest*

[Obtained Disintegrator Cannon!]

Isa: *shoots it at the dragon, disintegrating it*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Aleri: I thought you used a Claymore... You can use high-tech, ancient, magical cannons, too? Suddenly, I respect you a little.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Isa: What, I can't use a weapon I randomly get from some chest? *opens a chest*

[Obtained a CROSSOVERCROSSOVERFTW!!]

*everything is now in 2 dimensions, or flat*
*a blue square appears with a white exclamation point on it*
*Aleri feels the urge to jump on it*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next