TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+8
Haar_Dragon
Eques tenebrarum
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
khfreak358
Kizukanai*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 22 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  khfreak358 Mon May 30, 2011 2:12 am

<Lol @ Nexas having a nightmare.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon May 30, 2011 2:27 am

Daxma glances over to the second in command of the Division. "I've been looking for a few things for lord Torbrex, and as for Kyxcir..." Daxma then snapped his fingers and a golden ring appeared in the middle of the room. In the in the ring showed the group Daxma and Kyxcir had just escaped from. "They happened."
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon May 30, 2011 3:28 am

"Ha. Wow, Kyxcir. You held your own against 7 intruders. I'm impressed" Nexas swung his legs over.

"Hey. It's been long enough. Should I tell the intruders that it's time for my battle with their leader? And you know. Make it official? And make a deal with them based on the winner? Oh, and Kyxcir. I tell our newest member Medix to patch you up".

"I would enjoy that. Haha- Ow".

"So Daxma. What do you think? Tell the intruders and make the match offical? This way I can have my battle without any imteruptions and end it quickly and ruin the fun?"

<And here's the thing. A few of you know Nexas' past but only half. His life was horrible. A true nightmare. And this is what he's dreaming. About his past. It's enough for him to junp out of his sleep.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon May 30, 2011 3:40 am

<Damn. 'Nuff said. Actually makes me feel bad for him. And I don't usually sympathize with villains.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 22 Empty Only the Beginning

Post  khfreak358 Mon May 30, 2011 5:15 am

Erntxt was beginning to tire of this battle. He couldn't believe how far he'd come.

Flashback:

"Darkness. Darkness isn't evil. Only the other side of the coin.," chanted the elder Keyblade Master, Xehanort, kneeling down and holding out the hilt of the blade, "When you toss one aside the other becomes stronger. But where can this power be drawn from? THE KEYBLADE! The most powerful weapon in the universe. Through the all worlds! Each star in the cosmos! You say this island bores you. That you belong elsewhere. That you feel there is more out there for you. So take forth this blade, show your power and LEAVE this wretched place! But remember this. Darkness isn't evil. Only when the user who lost control over it is. Same for the light."

Though slightly nervous, the five-year-old Trent Darkhold stood firm and nodded, reaching out and grasping the hilt of the blade. It was then that Xehanort dismissed his blade, picked up the white-cloaked boy that he claimed to be his grandson, and walked off, disappearing.

End Flashback

Erntxt held up his Keyblade and, like his opponent had done before, three white objects appeared and floated around the weapon, then each shot out a beam of darkness that converged on the tip, shooting out ward in a massive blast.

<Thank you, Whats_Up for the Xehanort speech.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon May 30, 2011 9:03 am

Shaos looked forth and noticed the white objects in the triangler formation. It was obvious what Erntxt was doing. And right now was the time to block. It will destroy any barrior he could muster. No time to dodge. The blast coming. Only one way out.

Shaos tucked in his two Katanas and then held them up high as seven dark blue objects appeared. Three in a triangle. Three in an upside-down triangle. And one in the center. Electricity started to connect them together and formed the same beam as he was unleaded toward Erntxt, and smashed right into the other beam; locking them. Each trying to overpower the other.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon May 30, 2011 2:32 pm

<Am I reading this right? You're about to fight Xeromus? Wow, is the bad timing deliberate? Afterall, they're going to a party. ...And I feel REALLY bad for him right now...>

Aleri was frozen in time while some force in the universe waited for Dispatch to do something...
<Hint: I THINK you can block the Judgement Triad if you have Round Block. Oh, and after they meet up, the blades all arc upwards. I got this ability from Re:Coded.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon May 30, 2011 9:25 pm

A beep was heard in the cockpit of the Golden Hawk. Kotank turned to it and said, "Looks like we're coming up on Synthisle." He then pulled the ship around and, sure enough, the ship was approaching the world ruled by Lance Willwright(not sure if I spelled that right). He brought the ship down and landed in the same clearing he'd landed in during his last visit. As he opened the ship for Pheonix to get out he said, "Alright, take care of yourself. And tell Lance I'm looking forward to the party."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon May 30, 2011 10:39 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:<Am I reading this right? You're about to fight Xeromus? Wow, is the bad timing deliberate? Afterall, they're going to a party. ...And I feel REALLY bad for him right now...>

Aleri was frozen in time while some force in the universe waited for Dispatch to do something...
<Hint: I THINK you can block the Judgement Triad if you have Round Block. Oh, and after they meet up, the blades all arc upwards. I got this ability from Re:Coded.>

<Oh, Nebula. Nexas said "Soon" all the way back in his first appearence! I just wanna bring up the whole "Lets make the match offical" thing.

I'm probably going to have the battle a long time from now. Like, a month or even two!

And you know me. I promised so many things and I never get around to it. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Mon May 30, 2011 11:04 pm

"You have got to be joking?" Daxma asked Nexas sigh. "I just got back and you are still gonna give me orders?" Daxma then walks to the ring he summoned slowly lifts up his right hand and places it in the center of the ring. "Nexas the Slave Driver Shinigami declares a challenge to the leader of second Organization. Pass this message on to him." His word echoed in the heads of all the intruders.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue May 31, 2011 12:10 am

"Dude", Nexas rubbed the back of his head. "I was asking your opinon and your advice.Not ordering you to tell them" Nexas stopped running his head. "I was actually going to tell them in person".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue May 31, 2011 1:28 am

"Whoops." Daxma said with a slight smile. He then removes his hand from the ring and it fades away. "Sorry about that I guess I am more out of it then I thought I was." Daxma then covers his mouth as he lets out a loud yawn. "Well if you are still going I don't know all of their powers but two of them are keybladers so don't let your guard down." He then waves his hand opening a DC to his room, as he slowly walks but stops and turns to Nexus. "Sorry but could you..." Daxma's then start to dull as he enters a trance similer to before. "Hey this is fun..."

Adam was playing with the ice cream machine in Disney Town. He was fired globes of ice cream into cones for Huey, Dewey, and Louie. "I wish I could take this with me everywhere I go to!" The boy said laughing.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue May 31, 2011 2:11 am

Pheonix nodded with a smile as she disembarked, "Thanks! I'll be sure to tell him."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue May 31, 2011 2:17 am

"You're welcome," he said, closing the ship after she was out and taking off.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue May 31, 2011 2:24 am

<lost power till less than 2 hours ago, has not been fun...>

Oxthmas spun the wheel of his ride, swerving across the finish line. King Mickey followed behind, followed by Gunamnex and Roland, the two seemingly arriving at the same time. King Mickey jumped out of his race car as the other three got out of their rides, said rides reverting back into coins and keyblades.

"Nice driving Oxthmas!" King Mickey says with a joyful shout.

"Indeed" Gunamnex and Roland say simultaneously, looking at each other for a second afterwards.

"What can I say besides I am in a good mood." Oxthmas says. Just then, Goofy appears nearby.

"Your Majesty!" He shouts as he runs over. A rock on the track catches his right shoe though, causing him to trip. He begins to spin like a cartwheel, crashing into Roland. The old keyblade master coughs slightly, Goofy on top of him.

"Geez. I always attract accidents now" he says sarcastically.

"Gosh, sorry Sir Roland!" Goofy says as he gets off Roland, and reaches down to help Roland to his feet.

"Goofy, what is it?" King Mickey asks.

"Well, we were getting the festival set up, when a small boy showed up. He started shooting ice cream out of Mr. Scrooge's ice cream machine to Donald's nephews."

Gunamnex looked to Roland, then to King Mickey.

"Well, we best go see then." Gunamnex says, the others nodding in agreement. The group makes their way back to Disney town.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue May 31, 2011 2:55 am

<that must suck>

When Adam was done with the machine Huey, Dewey, and Louie each had a ice cream cone that towered over some of the smaller buildings. "Gee, thanks for the help." Dewey said to the young boy. "Hahaha, No problem that was the most fun I had that I could remember." He hops of the machine and saw the king and his friends walking over to him. He then waves to them and asks. "Who won the race?"
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue May 31, 2011 5:42 am

"Are you okay, Daxma?!" Nexas shouted. He was confused on the wierd things he was saying.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 31, 2011 6:10 am

<Sorry, haven't been able to get on much, it's way harder on the weekends>
Dispatch didn't bother trying to avoid the attack, he just slashed at Aleri.
<I've never seen JT. I beat Coded without seeing a single one. On Proud. And it still wasn't too hard except for one or two parts>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue May 31, 2011 7:29 am

<Who's JT? What does Justin Timberlake have to do with KH?

But seriously. What's JT. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 31, 2011 10:13 am

<Judgement Triad. JT. I make a post involving Judgement Triad, in a response to a post about Judgement Triad, and I say JT. What else would I mean?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue May 31, 2011 1:45 pm

<Right. Never played Coded or Re: Coded so it was wierd. >_>>

<Justin Timberlake.
Just Tomatos.
Jerry Trainor.
Jelly Toons.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 31, 2011 6:48 pm

<Ah. Well, Judgement Triad is one of the strongest commands in the game, but it takes forever to meld so I personally didn't bother my ass.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 pm

<...I got it by doing a quest for Cid. Oh, well.>

Aleri parried and stared in disbelief. Why didn't he even try dodging it? That definitely hurt like hell... He returned with his own slash.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue May 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Dispatch had hoped that by attacking Aleri, he would interupt the cast. Unfortunately, no. He took the attack and flew into the air, but grabbed a meteor and threw it at Aleri. As it went toward him, Dispatch took an Elixir.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 pm

Aleri's eyes got wide. Oh... ****... He rushed, smashing through the meteorite, and aimed a swipe at Dispatch's Elixir. I can't let him heal up, or the point of the exercise is meaningless! I mean, we're a bit worn down. If he's healed to the max, then he'll have an edge... And that will make me look REALLY dumb.

[Time: 7:34]
[Time Left 01:26]

<Let's keep track of howlong the fight goes on. I wouldn't feel right winning or losing, so we'll interrupt the fight to go to the party at Synthisle.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next