TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+7
XGeass
Skazzasurf
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Shadow۩witch
11 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 36 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 05, 2011 1:47 am

Aleri grinned and warped behind Maleficent to confuse her, then warped behind Pete and used him as a weapon, throwing him at Maleficent. "Suck on that!"
She deflected him, sending him flying at the others. "I will not 'suck' on my associate."
"Fine, then have my specialty... Gilgamesh Rush." He summoned seven extra keyblades, than rushed at Maleficent, bashing her with his mad octa-weild skills. After ten seconds of this, however, his keyblades ALL disappeared. "Crap..." And just in time for a volley of small energy bursts filled with darkness to fly at him, causing little explosions around him. "Urgh... That won't stop me. Not NEARLY!" He was about to retaliate when a dark blur crossed between them. "What...!?"
The being stopped, and the darkness around it faded enough to see who it was. It spoke in a horribly twisted, dark mockery of a familiar voice. "Hello... Wonderful what the power of Darkness does for one, hm? Perhaps you should have surrendered to it."
"You..." Aleri almost broke down into tears. It was his digital self. "...M...Maleficent... H-how could you...? You turned an innocent me into... this..." His expression hardened. "Maleficent, go to hell. You can rot there."
He engaged in a fight with them, but Dark Aleri managed to counter most of his strikes. With two opponents of such similar power, how could he win?

<Lesse now... who expected that twist?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu May 05, 2011 1:48 am

Anti-Soren had ran through the castle, using his speed to check the corridor's for an enemys, The shadow Royal was now extremely bored, and when he was bored he started to break things that weren't even worth his time. Walls, Art work, even a few servants until he saw the unconsious body of Alice. "She's gorgeus but..." he sniffed the air. "Her heart is riddled with darkness, not worthy of my kingdom." The Anti said then continued to the top until he was at the wall behind Lance and Thalia's fight. "Hmm...break it down or DC through it" He pondered then nodded. "Bust it" He kicked the wall and it collasped silently and crumbled to dust.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu May 05, 2011 2:08 am

<To answer your question, Nebula, someone who isn't me. I did not see that coming. For a minute I thought the blur was Rexial. Also, "I will not 'suck' on my associate." made me LMAO.>

Siks was beginning to falter. He wasn't sure he could pull through. Then he felt a small surge of power. He looked over and saw that Phantom had shot a small blast of darkness at him which he had absorbed and put into the blast. "Thanks, but I'm gonna need more than that to stop this," he said, pushing back more.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu May 05, 2011 2:19 am

Beth was walking through the castle and seemed to be lost. "Maybe I should have thought this through?" She said to herself. She then comes across and unconsious Alice. "Well I guess this means I am going the right way." She said as she walks closer to the fight with Erebus.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu May 05, 2011 2:31 am

Necro and Wayne were wandering the castle as well. "They're close, I can sense it," Necro said. They then came across the unconscious Alice.

Wayne knelt down to get a better look at her. "Good lookin' girl, wouldn't you say?" he commented.

Necro ignored the comment and said, "Lance was here. He kept going once he beat her. This way." He then led the mercenary up to the area where the battle with Erebus was going on.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu May 05, 2011 2:34 am

Anti-Soren took a step toward Necro and Wayne and were in front of them. "what took you so long?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu May 05, 2011 2:42 am

"Ran into some guards on the way in," Necro explained.

"Gave us a bit of a challenge, too," Wayne added.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu May 05, 2011 2:44 am

The Anti rolled his yellow eyes. "It took me three seconds" He said flexing his claws.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu May 05, 2011 2:47 am

<Wait, so everyone is going inside? lol, I thought the castle was sealed up>

"Looks like they are all going inside" Roland says as he takes another swig from his flask.

"Guess they all want to keep fighting" Gunamnex says, examining one of the scales of the dragon's tail.

"Fine by me then, although I figured Lance would want a private audience with that thing..."

"True, but we've interfered enough for now. Besides, it is not our right to address an old matter over a new one, as is the case with Lance almost losing Thalia."

"True"

The two look up in the direction of where the battle deep within the castle was taking place.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 05, 2011 6:24 am

The man glanced at the boy who'd told him to stay away. "Sorry, but I have to do this. If he's a Heartless, I must destroy him." He ran, following the shadow-being, right arm flapping behind his back. Damned Heartless, begone! You've had my arm and my homeworld. You'll have no one else's! He soon reached the castle and followed the Heartless-like creature by going through the rubble. He called out to it, "Hey! You didn't answer me before. Who are you and what are you doing here?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu May 05, 2011 12:02 pm

Anti-Soren looked behind him to the man. "Who's asking exactly?" He asked his brow was raised but nobody could tell.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 05, 2011 7:06 pm

The man put his left hand back into his pocket as he said, "My name is Steven. Answer my question. Who are you, and what do you intend to do here?"

Dispatch yelled at the witch, "The Saiyans are a true warrior race! Don't underestimate us!" He and CD jumped right up into her face and ran her through with their blazing blades.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Aleri was deflected and blasted with Dark Thundaga once again. "I... I can't win!"
"Ha! Well, you're up against the King of Darkness and the Mistress of All Evil! You think a pathetic wimp like you stood a chance against me!?" He readied himself to strike.
Maleficent leered at the real Aleri. "Yes... Go forth, young soldier, and terminate this fool who dares oppose us!"
Aleri recoiled. "But... How can he still be like me... at all? He's just a puppet! Damn you..." He tried to attack again, only to be pummeled into the ground. "...W...wh...why...?"
"Now, submit to my darkness, and become my puppet!"
Damn, damn, DAMN! If I'm forced into submission, I'll be just another puppet! Then the others will have serious trouble... Two Dark Aleris, Maleficent, Pete, and a Behemoth!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 05, 2011 7:34 pm

<Uh, my chars just stabbed Maleficent through the stomach and chest...>
CD <I'm just gonna say DC, comes more naturally to my hands> removed his sword from the evil queen and threw it at Dark Aleri in a Strike Raid.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu May 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Keth steres at the castle for a moment thinking. Beth ran into that castle didn't she? Maybe I should go get hel.. He turns around only to bump into someone. "Sorry I didn't see you the...." HE then looks at who was standing infront of him and his fave turns pale with fear.

<who this is I will revel later>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 05, 2011 8:14 pm

<Seth?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu May 05, 2011 8:19 pm

<no but in some ways much more horrifying...well to Keth anyway>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu May 05, 2011 8:20 pm

<Sorry. I think you Ninja'd me, but there was no notice of it. Let's pretend that you interrupted Aleri's thoughts by stabbing her...>

"Ugh! Impudent... fool... you...!" Maleficent cried out as the blade exited her body, then fell back into Dark Aleri's arms, who deflected the oncoming Raid with a small barrier of Darkness.
"Well, now, Maleficent..." He grinned insanely. "You seem mortally wounded. I don't think you'll survive... Sad, isn't it?"
"If you would just... heal... me...!"
"No thanks. I'd rather let you die. Mind if I take your Heart, just to hold on to for a while...?"
Maleficent's eyes widened as she realized that he meant it. He would take all she had from her. "No... NOOO!!"
After a few flashes of energy, Maleficent was gone, and Dark Aleri was covered in blackness.
[Dark Aleri is now a full-fledged being! He's not made of data anymore!]
<Well, now Maleficent's a victim! This is getting crazy.>
Aleri pulled himself up and gulped down an Elixir. "Good thing I always have a couple of those handy... What?!" He saw Dark Aleri absorb Maleficent. Then, he went and absorbed the Behemoth! How did he even do that?!
"I am no longer anything like you, 'Aleri'. From now on, I shall be known as... Raile. Cower in fear of the ultimate power of DARKNESS!"

<And the twists keep coming.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Dispatch only watched, arms crossed. "Well Raile, we took out Maleficent. We could have killed that Behemoth. And since that happens, all that really happened now is you're a real person. Good luck beating us! In this form, my power is amplified by 50 times. Goodbye." In a flash, both Dispatch and DC were upon Raile, slicing him to pieces.
<Feel free to pull something out of your ass if you don't want him to die yet.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 05, 2011 9:44 pm

"No interference." Erebus growled as a shining barrier was erected and he swung his blade at Lance again catching him off guard with the butt of the scythe. "Face your fate. Fall down the spiral of death!" A black orb fell and exploded with a crushing force sending everyone to thier knees.

"W-why can't I stand?" Thalia asked, her voice sounded pained like it was hard to even speak.

Lance struggled under the crushing weight before blacking out.

Heart Station

Lance's heart station was black minus himself which gave off a dim glow.

All of the sudden, half of the station erupted into golden hellfire. Chaos stood on this half where on the station was half of Lance, with his eyes golden holding void gear behind that were some of his friends, Maya, Soren, Nathan, and an unknown boy most prominent of the group at the top was half of his grandfather's face also with a golden eye.

Then, the otherside erupted in blue heavenly fire revealing Cosmos standing on it with the picture of the other half of Lance with blue eyes gripping Blessed Gear, more of his friends appeared on this side Thalia close by him with her arm around his shoulders. Behind them stood Pheonix, Sally, Necro, Nick and the observers with thier faces hidden in thier hoods. In the middle of the station directly behind Lance was Aleri, Daniel, Yuki, and Ecnal the last having a shark toothed grin on his face. Far behind the group of Lance's friends stood Alice and Richard, the boy glaring while Alice had a charming smile.

<I'm thinking about drawing Lance's heart station. Opinions?>

Chaos and Cosmos spoke in unison, "Too much rides on this battle Lance. Fight Erebus' power. He will end your world and many others if he isn't stopped."

Chaos spoke further, "Chaos doesn't exist without order. And vice versa. If this battle isn't in your favor the balance will be destroyed."

Then, Cosmos spoke, "Go forth hero. You are our only hope..." In a flash of light, Lance's heart station faded from view and he was brought back to present time where the castle around them was crumbling from the continued assault. He still didn't have the strength to stand as he saw the world dim around him.

Death appeared in front of him and cackled, "Death is a hunter unbeknownst to it's prey. One doth not expect it till the end is ni-"

Lance looked at his friends all suffering under the immense force that Erebus was emitting as he changed form into a gigantic monstrosity, (will post pic later) "I won't die here!!!" Lance shouted as he rose with his blades drawn defensively over his head. Erebus merely laughed at him, "Foolish boy! You dare resist my strength?!" He emitted another crushing force that sent Lance to his knees but he rose again, 

"I. WILL. NOT! BOW!!!" 

He roared as he glowed in an aura of twisting hellfire and heavenly blue fire.

(Battle Theme: I Will Not Bow by: Breaking Benjamin)

Lance's blades burned the same color as his body as he charged Erebus. This was one battle he wouldn't lose.

(Power Surge! Ultimate Limit Break Lv.5 Mahatma: The Great Soul)

The crushing weight had been lifted from Lance's friends but for some reason they couldn't move from where they were to help Lance as he battled the now monstrous Erebus.

"He's going to fight him by himself?!" Thalia yelled obviously worried for the young man.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu May 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Steven glanced over at the three. "Tough kid.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 pm

"Don't worry!" Necro shouted to Thalia, "He can handle this! I can sense his immense determination! Now more than ever! He isn't going to let himself lose this fight!"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri May 06, 2011 12:40 am

Anti-Soren watched as his trueself's friend fought. Within a moment the heartless form started to retreat in the dark part of Soren's mind, He had returned to normal.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri May 06, 2011 2:11 am

Gunamnex and Roland watched the castle break down finally seeing the situation visually.

"I believe our break is over" Roland says, eying up Erebus's transformed state.

"Indeed" Gunamnex says as he stands up. The two slowly walk towards the swirling hell storm before them.

Gunamnex spoke to Lance mentally.

"It seems you are in a battle of fate. Do not worry, you still have a path to walk. Your friends are here to guide you along that path, just as you are here to help guide them. Now, I believe you still possess a certain book I gave you earlier? There's only one copy of that, and it's very ancient. Wait until the last moment before you open it."

Roland now patched in to the mental link.

"Lance, you remind me of your ancestors so much. They were true warriors of the heart, just as you are. I am honored to have met you."

Gunamnex spoke up again.

"Now, we send you our strength"

The two keyblade masters summon their keyblades, holding them out in front of themselves. The two keyblades disappear in a burst of light.

The keyblades reappear above Erebus, striking his twisted form. The keyblades then float near Lance, spinning rapidly.

<Okay, make me proud! cheers >
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 am

<Why must you break the badassery barrier? You should do it WITH SCIENCE!>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next