TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+7
XGeass
Skazzasurf
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
Shadow۩witch
11 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 31 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:28 pm

"And let my friends gett attacked and hurt? I'm seeking him out later. What was your question Soren?" Lance finished.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:31 pm

"Why do you fight...besides to protect your friends"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Amidst the snow covered plains of the Dark Bloodline domain, a symbol opens up underneath the snow next to Gunamnex, Roland emerging from the snow beside his old comrade. Brushing the snow off his shoulders, Roland reaches for a flask within his coat, pulling it out and downing its contents. Satisfied, Roland puts the flask away again.

"I pursued a different conflict while those three were chatting. Lance may be a scrapper, but he does show promise as a master wielder."

Gunamnex replies back, looking into the sky again.

"He needs more balance however, and it will be a difficult path for him to take. Soren also faces such a path. Whether we interfere or not is a question for another time."

Roland nods, then reaches for a cigarette and proceeds to light it up.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:54 pm

A voice rang out from behind Roland. "You must know...Soren is a lost cause, Darkness is his fate" the voice of Enixo said.

<meanwhile>

Soren waited for his friend to answer.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Lance saw the pain in Soren's eyes,"My friends are all I am. The reason I exist. I'd give the world for them." He stepped forward and put a hand on Soren's shoulder, "I'm sorry Soren. This... Is my fault." He hung his head and turned from his friend.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:05 pm

"No it's my own...I'm the key to the doors of Life and Death, Yuki was the trigger to my powers...Tempest saw it as a chance to awaken my true power..."
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Lance turned his face to Soren with an angry glare, "NO. You don't understand. Erebus is HUNTING me and he knows where my strength comes from. My Friends."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:24 pm

"Erebus?...hmph I'm not afraid of anything." He said gripping Lance by the shoulders. "If this guy wants to hunt me and my friend as well then I guess it's to late to back down now...we'll fight him together if we can, thats a promise" The look in his eye told Lance not to even try to talk him out of it.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:26 pm

"Calm down," Necro said, placing a hand on his Lance's shoulder, "Blaming yourself won't bring your friends back and it won't save the ones still alive. Who's Erebus?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:40 pm

"In truth? I have no idea. But he was the one who destroyed my world. He killed my best friend in front of me and threw Thalia and myself into the world's collapsing heart. He killed millions of innocents on my world then came knocking on my door as Death and I slammed the door in his face, fought my way back and became Xancel. There is one thing I know of him. HE started the Real Keyblade War. HE created darkness. He is the first demon to corrupt the hearts of men. He wants one thing, to extinguish all light." Lance knew his friends, they'd try to help but he knew the evil being that had attacked him. He was too powerful perhaps even for the Observers. They were nothing to Erebus just pawns in his game.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:50 pm

"Then he needs to be stopped," Necro said solemnly, "Any ideas?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:52 pm

"He sounds like....Xetus the Divine one" Soren said thinking of how the same things happened long after he got the crown. "We fight him together" He suggested no insisted he wanted to help.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:00 pm

He isn't the right description. Don't get me wrong he isn't human. But, you're right. The only chance we have is if we fight together." He affirmed Soren's concern.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:02 pm

The royal nodded. "But I can't summon my keyblade still...just these" He said then summoned the Lion Heart gunblade and Cloud's Ultima Weapon. "See no keyblades"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:52 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:<Wow! XGeass you just blew my mind. Seth truly seems like most of the Homulculi. Most notabily Envy, Pride, and Greed.

The Shapeshifting. (Envy)
The regeneration. (Greed)
Seth seems to say lines Greed would say. I mean, watch any scene with Greed and you can replace it with Seth. Oh, and the lines are awesome.
The intense hunger for people('s hearts) (Gluttney...Gluttnoy...Glutt- FORGET IT! THE FAT ONE)
And something with Pride (Brotherhood). Not sure what it is. Maybe it's the insanity with sanity.
Has a true form that doesn't look like the form he uses. (Envy.)

Oh, and I think we won't get any new English Dub FMA: Brotherhood episodes for awhile. :[>

< and after rewatching a few clips some other things I have noticed
Greed-Everything you said along with the fact his fully armored form could be looked at as Seth true form quivalent, and true I pictured Seth saying Greed's "I deserve the finer thing in life" speech and it fit Seth perfectly Shocked .
Lust-The only thing I could think of for her is that they could change parts of their bodys into weapons , they are manipulative and the pupils to their eyes sometimes thin into slits.
Wrath(FMA)- Wrath was a nice kid before he foung out he was a Homunculus, same thing with Adam before he became a Heartless
Bradley/Wrath/Pride- Well the Ouroboros tattoo in his left eye is red >_>.
Envy-Same thing as you said along with the fact Envy is also crazy.
Gluttony-Same as you said.
Pride(FMAB)-Same as you said, but maybe the fact his powers are also a combo of the others could be a similarity
so that leaves the only Homunculi that don't have similarities with Seth are both of the Sloths atleast none I can think of..........WTF DO YOU MEAN NO NEW EPISODES!!!!>

Last edited by XGeass on Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:55 am

Roland chuckled, flicking his cigarette away.

"You hear that Gunamnex, some bloke thinks Soren is a lost cause"

"Many beings seem to believe they have the power to determine the future. Not even us observers have that power, only a heightened sense of it"

"Shrewd as always my friend. Now, you heard what those three are discussing right now?"

"Yep, seems they want to challenge that entitiy..."

"Should we go retrieve the armor then?"

"I guess so"

The two begin walking off into the hinterlands.

<Um, we have a slight problem with whoever this guy is. First off, there's darkness and tainted darkness, tainted being the heartless source. Second of all, the war was started over which side of people would control kingdom hearts after years of balance. While some dark army members were indeed tainted, the vast majority were not. No one instigated the conflict, it was a world wide affair.>

<We have also had multiple plot lines disappear, makes my head spin.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:01 am

<I've only been here a year but Soren is still only half done with his entire plot design, I'm stumped on a reason for Soren to be unable to summon his blades, if anybody has an idea that I can tie into Soren pm me>

Soren had dismissed his new swords. "It's seems your abilities have been stunted, possibly to hold your power back until the end" Geo said
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:29 am

<weak heart maybe>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:31 am

<Nah Soren showed his hearts strenght already so thats already out of the qeustion and I said PM>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:37 am

<does it really matter?>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 am

<no one may have instigated the conflict but there definitely had to be something or someone to trigger the first bit if greed for kingdom hearts then it would be like a domino effect from there. THAT'S what I meant by Erebus started the war.>
Lance thought for a moment, "Maybe the Observers would know... We'll ask the next time one of them shows up."
<also the lost plot lines would be my fault>
Pheonix continued to search the cabin as she turned to Oxthmas, "Find anything yet?"

Nicholas walked upped to the man and the odd vehicle he was driving, "Thanks again. What is your name?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Oxthmas shrugged.

"Nothing yet. Knowing those mushroom heartless though, it must be somewhere unusual." Oxthmas said, now checking Captain Hook's desk over again. Moving the chair resting behind it, Oxthmas hears a sound, like that of a hallow panel. Crouching down, he taps the floor with a the open finger tips of his crimson red gloved hand.

"Figures, a Captain always has a hiding space beside the ones his crew knows about"

Propping the floor board up, Oxthmas finds a small compass, made out of pure gold and silver.

"Not as nice as my pocket watch, but definitely not a treasure Captain Hook would possess" Oxthmas says with a smirk, holding the compass up for Pheonix to see.

"Gregor Vladinisky" said Gregor to the young man. Climbing off his vehicle, Gregor rests his weapon on his right shoulder, his black overcoat swaying from the billowing winter winds, exposing the Maroon Red combat fatigues to view. His weapon, Guardian's Might, gleamed in the light, the pole shaft appearing icy cold, the blade's different color metals gleaming in contrast with one another.

"Nice town, very proud people. Wretched heartless are attracted to the innocent, believing them to be easy targets."

Gregor patrolled around his vehicle, sensing something still. A lone heartless popped up from the snow, attempting to fire its weapon. Gregor cleaved it in two, the heartless dissipating from view shortly after.

"Something is generating them..." Gregor says grimly.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:21 pm

<yeah I mean if it's just something random it might interfer with Soren's entire character design>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:31 pm

<I meant the PM, and if you didn't have a basic idea on what to do why did you do it then?>
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:59 am

Path of the Midnight Moon- Final Mix+ Version

Former Master Yami looked to the sky, the snow flakes falling gracfully on the home town of hers. The pupils watching her. The winds were slighly breezing through their clothes. Yuki's sights became more head level and something caught her eye. Two figures standing in the distence. She could barely make them out. There is a small red burning light next to the head of one, when suddenly it is thrown into the snow, perhaps it was a cigerette being smoked by one of the man were- Hold on. Is it? Yes! It's the man named Gunanmex. There is another man. But it's doesn't seem like the same man as before. Who is this man?

As Yuki was trying to figure out who the other man possibly could be-

"Who the heck do you think you are?!" Yami yelled to the group.

The sudden and unexpected yell, she was startled and she straighten her self. Hands close to body pointing down. Head raised.

"Byakurai! Who are you?!" The teacher and aunt yelled to the young man.

"I'm Byakurai Kokoro of the Dark Bloodline. A Keyblade Wielder!" He answered.

"Wrong answer!" Byakurai cringed. "What you're supposed to say is a soon-to-be master! But I guess you don't see that, do you?!" 

"I....I guess not". Byakurai said disappointed within himself.

"You don't see potental in anything. Not just yourself" Yami voice calmed a bit. "But I do. I see the potental in all of you". Yami took a step back.

"But you must take that potental and use it!" She yelled.

"Yes". The quad said at the same time.

"Homura! Who are you?!"

Homura stood high and proud.

"A soon-to-" 

But was soon shot down. 

"Wrong! The only reason you're saying that is because I told your fellow student the same phrase!"

Homura hung his head in shame. He was so sure he was right.

Yami faced away from the group and postioned her hands behind her back. She began to look in front of her and saw the gently falling snowflakes fall to the ground. She turned her head and look back at her students. 

"Just because something is right at a moment doesn't mean that  it is always right: Remember that" 

After she said that it would seem as if she had almost smiled.

She turned back in front of her as the winds started to pick up.

"I know you all know how the exam works. But I am required to atleast remind you all how this goes"

Yami pointed her index finger to the sky as she began to explain the Mark of Mastery exam.

"First: You all must search the town and the outskirts to find floating and rotating symbols"

Her hand lowered as she went on. She then threw her hand to the right showing her first two fingers. 

"Two: Once you collect a symbol you are given a hint to the next one. Then the next. If you end up where the symbol is and find the symbol to be transparent, it means you were too late and one of your fellows have found it before you".

Again her hand fell back to the resting position. But soon was thrown again to her side this time pointing three fingers.

"Three: The exam isn't as simple as just that. You will be given challenges along the way and even the slightest mistake might cost you. Even the slightest hint of hasitation,"

Suddenly Aunt Yami stopped. Her face frowned. Her eyes closed. What happened?

"or losing the control over darkness...."

After this Yuki unintentionally gasped in shocked. Aunt Yami was actually thinking  of her brother....or perhaps she was warning Yuki not to push herself.

"Could fail you". Yami finished.

Yami turned back and faced the children.

"Any questions?"

"Very well. Your exam begins....now". 

Yami stepped forward and passed the students. She stopped dead in her tracks. And stood there for a short moment. As she turned back she saw her pupils getting on the backs of the Raven Chocobos. 

They each commanded the Raven Chocobos to exit the stables next to the home. They each stood by each other.

Kuroyuki. Homura. Byakurai. And Sarrushu. All were ready to become true Keyblade Masters. They waited their whole lives. And it may happened today. Today is the most important day.

The day of them will be given the title of Master. Even of it isn't them. They all want one of them to come out a master.

The winds started to blow Kuroyuki's light blue hair. She leaned in closer as she started to speak.

"You guys ready?" She asked.

"I am". Byakurai spoke out as he straighten his back.

"Me too". Homura he nodded and blunk his rare colored eyes and gave a confident smile.

"Yeah". Sarrushu assured.

Byakurai positioned himself. "Let's do this".

The three boys all started to ride with their Raven Chocobos foward, but Yuki stopped. She lowered her head and her face strunched up. 

"I'm not ready. Just....give me two more years; atleast!" She shook her head and started to move forward with her own Raven Chocobo aswell.

Yami stood there as she watched her students and family ride away in the distence.

It brought a smile to her face.

"I better hurry". Yami turned back and entered her home and went to her room and went to her closet. She opened it and look at what was in front of her. She even gave a short chuckle and smirk to it.          
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next