TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This year, I can't wait for the release of __________ (Consoles and games)

5 posters

Go down

This year, I can't wait for the release of __________ (Consoles and games) Empty This year, I can't wait for the release of __________ (Consoles and games)

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:58 pm

This is a topic to discuss what release we're most excited for this year. Games and consoles are up for discussion.

Personally I want to see what Dying Light brings to the table. Techland is promising not to make it a new Dead Island, but, from what I've seen, it's pretty damn similar. What's your guys' take and what are you looking forward to?
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

This year, I can't wait for the release of __________ (Consoles and games) Empty Re: This year, I can't wait for the release of __________ (Consoles and games)

Post  Cremator of the Sky Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Gaming wise, I have a lot to look forward to this year, surprisingly enough.

Most recently to come to mind, Super Robot Wars Z3. Granted I won't pick it up, but I do love watching the attack animations. That series really needs more love and fan-translations.

Speaking of needing more love, the Western Release of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle is hitting PSN some time this year. I'll finally be able to understand what everyone's saying and the specifics for customization. I'm saddened it won't be getting a dub, but a sub is better than nothing in my book.

And speaking of Western Releases, there's Blazblue Chronophantasm coming out this spring. Everyone I know seems to have imported it, but I'd rather wait and support the stateside release. I'm just like that. Of course that also goes for Toukiden, Tales of Symphonia HD, Tales of Xillia 2, and Dynasty Warriors 8 XL.

As for other stuff, there's Lords of Shadow 2 and the fourth Smash Bros game. Then there's Sengoku Basara 4 which is probably not going to come over here and Samurai Warriors 4 which I'm absolutely looking forward to. Seriously, it's been years the last game came out, what also doesn't help is I never bothered with the third game because it came out for the Wii (Really Koei? REALLY?) and updated PS3 version of it never came here.

So yeah, really looking forward to 2014.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

This year, I can't wait for the release of __________ (Consoles and games) Empty Re: This year, I can't wait for the release of __________ (Consoles and games)

Post  Malakili007 Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:11 am

Well....there is something I can't wait for the release of though its not a game or console....screw it I'm sharing it anyways...

Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:12 am

Admin...this is for you.

Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:38 am

I'd forgotten about that, Malak, thanks for reminding me. It also comes out around the same time as my birthday. Happy freak is happy.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:40 am

Yes I too am happy to have another Miyazaki masterpiece....yet saddened by it as well
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:57 am

Because he DIED.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:01 am

@Malak Yeah, it's gonna be sad to see him finally stop making animated movies. But, then again, he's been at it for so long, I can understand that he'd want to retire. Miyazaki-san's 73 years old and he isn't getting any younger.

@Zeldaman No, I'm fairly certain Miyazaki's still alive. If he's not, them IMDb needs to update their page on him.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:04 am

Yes he has been at it long enough...he's earned it....and no he didn't die....

He's just retiring Zelda
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:08 am

I heard the old man kicked the bucket a few months back.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:09 am

you heard wrong

he did however go to the hospital for a heart condition....but he hasn't passed yet
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down