TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Bios (Org. XIV)

+22
Aesoth
Namine
MaskedOne
Stormwolfex
ARanger
DancingDemyx09
LightRoxas13
Kizukanai
Shadow۩witch
78 Nebulous Novae
McFazzer
Maverick Entity
Whats_Up4444
Eques tenebrarum
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
13th
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
26 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

OC Bios (Org. XIV) - Page 9 Empty Re: OC Bios (Org. XIV)

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:02 am

Title: Six Tamers, Wind
Name: Izanagi Oomori
Species: Human
Number: I
Weapon: Fist, whip
Element: Wind (Duh…)
Organization: Tamers
Appearance: On the tall side, with somewhat spiky green hair, purple eyes. Sometimes school uniform, sometimes training uniform/gi
Personality: Always confident, and while fairly laid-back, does not go well with immaturity. Dislikes breaking rules, but will not stop others if they want to.
Fighting style: Often flying, Izanagi prefers to keep his distance from his opponents and attack by blasting wind at them. Also the reason for his choice in a long-range, flexible weapon.
Back-story: Relatively normal, Izanagi grew up in a household in which he was well-disciplined, the reason he dislikes people being immature. At the age of 12, he was sent to study abroad, but at age 15, he returned to the world he came from to go to training at the request of his father, who explained it as "a favor to your new Sensei." For the past two years, he has obediently followed Sensei, and is the most experienced of the Six Tamers.

Title: Six Tamers, Fire
Name: Mi Kisamu
Number: II
Weapon: Sword, fist
Element: Fire (sensing a pattern yet?)
Appearance: A couple of inches shorter than Izanagi, with pink hair always tied up in a ponytail that reaches her waist. Wears a uniform, with pants, and goes to the same school as Izanagi. Keeps her chest wrapped down so as not to get in the way.
Personality: Very impatient with mistakes, quite harsh. Very focused, always has a stern look on her face.
Fighting style: Distract her enemies with fire, either through burns or by making it dance around, then goes in for several quick strikes. Izanagi is one of three people who can stand against her, and one of them never wins.
Back-story:  Mi has always had a difficult time making friends due to her fierce nature, though the ones she's made, especially Izanagi, know that she's actually a bit of a tsundere, with the exception of one of the other Tamers. She discovered her talents with fire at a young age, and accidently lit one of her textbooks in boredom one day. At first, other students thought it was cool, but Mi found their interest annoying, and they stopped bugging her over it after she lit a ring of fire around herself during lunch one day. She came to the dojo because she wanted to know how to fight, and for no other reason, though she uses Tatsu, the Tamer she doesn't like, as an example of why.

Title: Six Tamers, Lightning
Name: Ai Takamine
Number: III
Weapon: Knife/knives
Element: Elec
Appearance: Crimson hair and eyes, a fair bit shorter than Mi. Hair is relatively short (shoulder-length), wears a Hawaiian-print black tank-top and a blue skirt that falls just short of her knees.
Personality: Very friendly, more trusting than most, but not to the point of naivety. Ai is very excitable, especially in battle.
Fighting style: Focuses more on speed than power, often starts a combo with a punch charged with a static shock to knock the enemy off-guard.
Back-story: Ai's family was always off somewhere, so she was always allowed to do whatever she wanted. She was born into a very rich family, but the maids were never really allowed to discipline her. All the same, she never went too far out of line, and always stuck to some kind of moral code. Her parents sent her to Sensei's dojo in hopes that it might calm her down, but it doesn't seem to have worked.

Title: Six Tamers, Force
Name: Tatsu Sakura
Number: IV
Weapon: Large, blunt weapons, usually a crowbar
Element: Force (Gravity)
Appearance: Tatsu has black hair and lavender-purple eyes, one of which is always covered by hair spikes, and usually is seen wearing a dragon-print green t-shirt and jeans.
Personality: Tatsu is the stereotypical pervert, often using his control over gravity to do tricks with the girls to try and see up their skirt. As such, he tends to ignore Mi, and seems to prefer Ai. He holds rules in no regard and seems not to care about consequences, neither being afraid of them nor searching for them.
Fighting style: Holds enemies in place and smashes them.
Back-story: Tatsu attends a public school often known as being a home for delinquents, and recently found his power over Force. Despite being the oldest by several months, Tatsu is easily the least mature of the six, and none of them particularly like him. Ai is grossed out by him, Mi and Izanagi think he's an idiot, and so on. Sensei respects that Tatsu has the strongest power of the group, and as such called him to the dojo.

Title: Six Tamers, Ice
Name: Ayame Komaki
Number: V
Weapon: Nunchaku
Element: Ice
Appearance: Ayame has long, green hair, and tends to wear a matching sailor fuku, despite the fact that it isn't required around the dojo.
Personality: While normally quite affectionate, except toward Tatsu, Ayame in battle will use any means to win, even exhausting herself entirely.
Fighting style: Mostly uses ice as a backup, using her nunchaku skillfully enough that she could play ping-pong with them if she wanted to.
Back-story: Ayame was often sought-after during school, but didn't realize it until early high-school, when she started to become the object of bets. Furious, she beat down the people doing the gambling, taking nunchaku from one of them and using them to severely injure the others. Ayame came to the dojo of her own accord to learn self-control.

Title: Six Tamers, Health
Name: Haru Kamiya
Species: Heartless
Number: VI
Weapon: Plants, poison
Element: Healing/Plant
Appearance: Blonde, with gray eyes and a Heartless Emblem on her shoulder, which only Sensei knows about. Tends to dress very modestly.
Personality: Often very shy, but also quite cunning when she needs to be.
Fighting style: Back-liner through and through. Sticks to healing and stat-ailments.
Back-story: Haru has always had an affinity for plants, and lived in a log-cabin in the woods, raised by a foster-mother after having been abandoned at the age of seven months. Haru was one day tending plants in a field when she came across a small black creature that she found cute. She went over to talk to it, and it attacked her. She didn't realize when she lost her heart until she appeared several days later in Sensei's dojo, where he offered to take her in after discovering that she had used the plants in the area. She soon came to trust him enough to show him the brand, and he told her to conceal it from everyone. Soon after, both Ai and Ayame arrived, and quickly outstripped her in combat ability, and she never showed anyone the mark.

Title: Six Tamers, Sensei
Name: ???, Sensei
Number: N/A
Weapon: Unknown
Element: ???
Organization: Not affiliated. Trains the Tamers.
Appearance: A typical old karate master, with short hair that has almost turned white, despite the fact that he isn't quite that old. Never seen out of uniform.
Personality: Always calm and respectful, regardless of the situation.
Fighting style: ???
Back-story: Sensei, many years ago, started an organization dedicated to fighting the Heartless in the world, and put on a front as a dojo. Many people ask for his advice on various things, and he currently has six students, being that none of the others showed any explicit talent that would help eliminate threats. His first student was Izanagi, the Wind Tamer, followed extremely quickly after by the others. While he disapproves of Tatsu's attitude…like everyone else…he respects that once trained, Tatsu could easily exterminate every one of the others molecule by molecule, and intends to train him just to avoid that, even if it means forcing his female students to put up with his ridiculous antics. The only off-worlder to attend his dojo is Haru.

I will be trying to draw each of them at some point to give a better idea of how each one looks, but it might be a little while, because...well, to be frank, I need work. And I'm still not really any good at drawing girls...

Last edited by Haar_Dragon on Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu May 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Title: None
Name: Avantus (usually goes by his codename of Reaver)
Weapon: Varies. He can bend magic through a variety of weapon frames he carries with him.
Element: Energy
Appearence: Avantus usually wears a custom crafted set of armor, but sometimes also wears a pair of jeans and a black shirt.
Personality: Mostly cool and easy going, but, in battle, he becomes bi-polar, sometimes becoming a twisted, sadistic and evil person referred to as Kayada.
Gimmick: N/A
Theme: Main Theme - Game Of Thrones
Battle Theme (Avantus): Cathode Ray Sunshine - Dark Tranquility (www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5sdS9wVyo)
Battle Theme (Kayada): Begging for Mercy - Bullet for my Valentine

Stats:
HP: High
Attack: N/A (his weapons are magic based)
Magic: Very High
Defense: Mid
Intelligence: High
Attack Speed: Varies
Combo: Varies
Combo Reach: Varies
Running Speed: Very Low (he usually Floats instead)
Evasion: Low

Weakness: Drops considerably in power when he runs out of MP.

Abilities:
Has access to powerful spells (strongest being Ultima)
Has Auto-Haste and Auto-Float
Can re-direct and absorb magic for HP and MP

Limit Break: Spatial Rend – Avantus uses a magic weapon to make a temporary space rift, which spews a barrage of energy at his enemies
Final Limit: Elemental Barrage – Avantus uses a smaller amount of MP than normal to fire a barrage of high-level elemental magic, culminating in an Ultima.
Desperation: Energy Final – Avantus summons a huge dome of energy beams, condenses them into one point, and fires it at his enemies.
Story: To be revealed

<About time I got this out of the way...>

Last edited by .//twisted.fate on Sun May 19, 2013 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Different battle theme)
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri May 10, 2013 2:20 am

Title: The Son of the Crystal King
Name: Dante
Weapon: Roulette wheel 
Element: necromancy, minor Avon power
Appearence:a 11 year old boy, whose a bit tall for his age,snow white hair, black eyes,
Personality: Laid back and swift to test himself when ever possible, normally refers to big events as a party
Gimmick: "It's party time!"
Theme: Cry of the Brave
Battle Theme: Operation Ground and Pound

Stats:
HP:Mid high
Attack:Mid
Magic: Mid
Intelligence: Mid high
Attack Speed: High
Combo:Mid Low
Combo Reach: Mid
Running Speed: High
Evasion: Mid

Weakness: His love for a good battle

Special Attacks:
Grave yard rush
Crystal shot
Bones and brains
Spawn Zombies
101 Grave yard Bones

Abilities: n/a (to be made)

History: N/A

Last edited by Eques tenebrarum on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:02 am

Title: Metallimb

Name: Satoshi Furude
Appearance: One of his arms from the elbow down is made of hard adonized steel, enchanted to be capable of movement.OC Bios (Org. XIV) - Page 9 Anime-2
Weapon: When fighting unarmed, he uses fingerlike claws...
OC Bios (Org. XIV) - Page 9 Pantherclaw
And his weapon of choice when he goes to arms, a utility sword he got from mercenary work.
OC Bios (Org. XIV) - Page 9 Sword-3
Element:In most cases, minor particle manipulation.
Personality:RP. I'm doing this on the fly, so whatever I post in my first post will be his personality.
Gimmick:"You can't break me, and you can't change me!"

Derezzed- Daft Punk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4eccPBFEjE
FF7 Fighting Metal Version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mow0SXpwnPg
Steam Machine- Daft Punk
The Raising Fighting Spirit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjjkHg5FOhk
Stats:
HP: Mid
Attack:Mid high
Magic: Mid-high
Int:Mid-low
Attk Speed-High
Combo:High
Combo Reach: Very. VERY low (this will hopefully provide some high voltage combat for Mike XD)
Running Speed:Mid
Evasion: Mid-low
Weakness: His metal arm, which is prone to falling off. That and women. (He's 15, what do you expect)
Special attacks: Particle Manipulation: Can move particles around (EX: Make people trip up on flat surfaces, melt stuff)
Charged swipe: If Mike's arm becomes charged with electricity, adds electric damage to his claw attacks.
Limit Break: Schizo Slasher: Attack speed and strength increases in a furious flurry filled with flourishes and flays.
Final Limit:Particle Ripper: His claws gain the ability to rend opponent particles, in an act of maiming melting
Desperation: Pulverizing Particle Placement: His claws turn into miniature versions of his serrated sword, which also become a conduit of particle manipulation, which turns the victim into a melted molecular mess. (God I love alliteration.)

Last edited by PsychoticDoctor on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Name swap, theme changing, and gimmick swap.)
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:39 am

Seems alright, we'll see how this turns out. It does seem a little on the technical side, but that's no problem. And, for the record, while some RPs require your character sheet to be approved, TECHNICALLY Org.XIV doesn't. If we react negatively to your character when you post the Bio, then you should be inclined to fix it, or I might decide something is too dumb to be let into the story, but those are slightly extreme cases. Normally, we just give a little criticism on the weak points, and they get fixed, and it's all good.

If I have any criticism... then the situation would be different, because I don't. Maybe I'm too tired to think of anything at the moment. Something I would like to note is that, personally, I like to use "Abysmal" as the term for an insanely-low stat, like Rexial's Defense stat. Not saying that you should use it, just that it's my preference.

You Bio checks out. Aside from what anybody else has to say, I think you're clear to start posting, once the situation changes and things are allowed to happen. For now, though, there's the wedding to contend with, and then there's going to be another villain, so I'd say to be patient, and try to think about exactly how he'll be introduced.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:41 pm

I have no specific objections, just a comment. You seem to really have a thing for sci-fi, don't you? I'm not saying it can't work (case in point, Tron), but it does seem slightly out-of-place. Don't take that the wrong way, just a warning that this isn't as dark as a lot of sci-fi, what with the robotic limbs and such. I'm not going to suggest that you change anything, but I will say just make sure it doesn't get TOO dark.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Yeah. The only person with a robotic limb so far is Susan, and that's because of bad things happening in-story. That makes it a painful memory for everybody involved, and indirectly affects me as an author because it was partially caused by something I chose to do. It's awesome storytelling that way, since she was well-established for a long time, THEN lost her arm in a tragic accident, and had it replaced with a mechanical one.

So long as you don't overplay the sci-fi elements, you'll be fine. If you give a scientific explanation on how he's shifting the particles in a surface to have more friction or something, just say that he's increasing the friction on something.

Honestly, now that I think about it, he reminds me slightly of Edward Elric. Huh. It's my imagination, I'm sure. Don't revise him unless you feel that he really DOES have too much sci-fi, and you need to fix that.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Well, the increased friction idea seems like a good idea. I would just say it...
Shit. I need to think this out .
I'll either go with either that or a melting theory.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:15 pm

[Organization XIV Member Number II.5]
Name: Aleri Gestalt
Weapon: Keyblade
Element: Skill/Light
Being: Pure-Light Human

Appearance: A young man whose body has been built up impressively by his hellish training, he has grown most of the way into adulthood. His bright blue eyes can be somewhat disconcerting, as they betray his unnatural nature. His light-brown hair hangs about his head in its unique, spiky shape, with a single, thin ponytail extending from the back.

Personality: Still just as much of an insufferable do-gooder as ever, his experiences have given him better judgment, as well as self-restraint. He tries his best to be understanding of those around him, to the point of even feeling some level of empathy for those who choose go fight against the Organization.

He still has his normal, silly old self beneath his more serious outer façade. While he had determination, he still tries to find other perspectives on situations in order to uncover the truth. Aleri also has some trouble recognizing his own feelings, though it mostly only applies to romantic feelings at this point, as he's come to terms with his own fear of being weak, and his issues regarding his supposed lack of worth aside from his fighting abilities.

Likes: Vita, training, magical discoveries, sea-salt ice cream

Dislikes: Cold, the smell of blood, swearing, seal-salt ice cream

Keyblades:

[Aleri has unlocked more of the Keyblade's power than he had been using before, and is now able to use each one in a unique way.]

>Kingdom Key: The Keyblade that Aleri received originally, upon his Awakening. He's lost the ability to summon it, though...
[Disabled]

>Omega Weapon: The Keyblade that Aleri obtained from defeating Rexial in Twilight Town. Since he doesn't have darkness anymore, he can't use it at all...
[Disabled]

>Zero/One: Aleri got this one from the Datascape. A handy and unusual weapon, this one is used to perform some tricky feats.
[Targeting Scope] - When swung, the Keyblade will always impact an enemy, regardless of distance. Even if it meets empty air, the impact will still manage to hit something. Don't test it out indoors!
[All Crit] - After fighting long enough, every blow becomes drastically more powerful. However, this Keyblade isn't quite so physically-oriented as others, so it doesn't really make it powerful, so muc has moderately useful.

>TELOS: A powerful ancient Keyblade given to Aleri by the Observers. It has very unusual properties, in addition to its sheer size and weight. Having been restored with Spirit Metal by Daidara, it can damage Ravain.
[Defense Boost]: Improves Aleri's bodily defenses to compensate for the reduced speed.
[Elem. Screen]: Reduces damaged taken from elemental attacks.

>Broken Soul: The Keyblade given to Aleri by Soren's spirit, this weapon has a great balance of speed and strength, as well as the ability to damage Ravain. It can also control Avon Crystals.
[Focus Boost]: Increases the effects of Focus and Overfocus.
[Avon]: Allows Aleri to manipulate Avon Crystals, and sense the concentration of them in the area more clearly.

>Prelude: A Keyblade that was meant for Lance, but was given to Aleri instead. It has some strange properties, not unlike the one who gave it up in the first place.
[Magic Boost]: Boosts the power of Aleri's magic.
[Chainspell]: Allows Aleri to build up the energy from his spells to cast increasingly devastating Magic Finishers.

D-Links:

Xeromus
Lv1: Boss's Orders
Lv2: Howling Black Wind
Lv3: United Forces

Rexial
Lv1: Cruel Laugh
Lv2: Farewell
Lv3: Dark Hero
Lv4: Swordsman's Last Dance

Siks
Lv1: Desire for Revenge
Lv2: Game On
Lv3: The Phantom Strikes at Dawn

Kotank
Lv1: Animalistic Fury
Lv2: Unflinching Will

Dispatch
Lv1: Steely Saiyan
Lv2: Proud Warrior
Lv3: Legend

Norio
Lv1: Abrasion
Lv2: Keyblade's Chosen

Sally
Lv1: Grief
Lv2: Fury of the Ocean

Tony
Lv1: Alchemical Burn

Zane
Lv1: Fifteenth Reflection
Lv2: Bladed Phantom
Lv3: Fury of the Storm

Nathan Firago
Lv1: Sixteenth Dilemma
Lv2: Scorching Back
Lv3: Flames Rising

Nori
Lv1: Estranged Man
Lv2: Keyblade's True Chosen

Susan
Lv1: Regrettable Moment

Daniel
Lv1: Betrayal
Lv2: Loyalty

White
Lv1: Cold Light
Lv2: True Friendship

Lance Willright

Lv1: Thirtieth Hero

First Limit: Brutal Rush

Aleri chases down his opponent and bombards them with a series of powerful, darkness imbued blows.

Lv2: Chaotic Vessel

Second Limit: Twilight Star

Aleri uses Dark Viper to trap his opponents in a star of magic damage.

Lv3: Cancelled King

Third Limit: Twilit Horizon

Starts with a few strong attacks knocking the foe off balance, then an upper cut taking them airborne. All follows glowing black or gold and uses Dark Viper to blast Lance into the ground where a trap of three Morning Stars converge on Lance.

Lv4: Will Not Bow

Soren
Lv1: Absent Prince
Lv2: Let's Get Serious
Lv3: Heart and Soul

Eira Delacour
Lv1: Frozen Heart
Lv2: False Master
Lv3: End of Sorrow

Maya
Lv1: Let's have fun!
Lv2: Lose that illusion!
Lv3: !uoy ekil t'nseod raeB .rM

Dante
Lv1: Vicious Ivory
Lv2: Learn to Live

Roland Kraus
Lv1: Abyss of Time
Lv2: Redemption

Gunamnex
Lv1: Endless Fight
Lv2: Infinity

Vita Colletta
Lv1: Abandoned Bond
Lv2: Spring of Life
Lv3: Duality

Thalia Blackhearth
Lv1: Kingdom's Distant Star
Lv2: Ascension to Monarch
Lv3: Boisterous Zephyr

Fighting style: He has developed on his own, tapping into the powers of the Keyblade. Each Keyblade he uses with a different style, to complement their different abilites. With TELOS, his style is heavy-handed and makes excellent use of momentum. With Prelude, he primarily uses magic. Broken Soul uses more of a balanced style, while Zero/One is more about quick shots and tricks.

Elemental Weakness: Blizzard

Abilities:

-Aleri can take a peek into the minds and hearts of those around him, though he prefers not to, as most people actually like their privacy. He can also establish telepathic links, so that he can communicate with them in absolute security, aside from other mind-readers. [Mindlink]

-Aleri is capable of summoning more than one Keyblade at once, but has not actually tested the upper limit to the number he can have at once, as wielding two Keyblades at once is difficult already. He also has the ability to create temporary weapons out of light. [Synch Blade][Holy Dragon Sword]

-Aleri has an impressive grasp of magic, and is capable of using third-tier spells without channeling them through his Keyblade. In fact, he originally didn't realize that he was supposed to do that. He has also learned to improvise spells on-the-fly. In addition, he has come up with some spells that he has named himself. [White Magic][Black Magic][Improvise][Personal]

-Aleri has been taught how to focus his mind to temporarily increase his perception and fighting abilities, to a normal degree and to an extreme one that actually appears to cause time to slow down around him. [Focus][Overfocus]

-Aleri has learned to use Dimension Links, but he still manages to distort their mechanics... [D-Link]

Techniques:

Shining Laser: Fires a laser beam with intense energy levels. Incredibly damaging. Serious energy-drain on the user.

Prism Rain: A ranged attack that fires a salvo of multicolored blasts. It's effectively a weaker version of Ragnarok...

Absolution:

"Maybe now I'll forgive you."

Surrounds the target with a ring of blades, all planted in the ground, chains rising from the ground and restraining the enemy while Aleri grabs each blade and slashes with them individually, followed by a whirlwind of these blades. Aleri finishes with a single strike with his Keyblade, charged up to ridiculous levels. Being his ultimate finishing attack, it doesn't see much use.

Dignity:

"Just TRY and break me now!"

A powerful barrier made of magic that takes incredible force to destroy. However, it's difficult to cast, requiring Aleri to stay in one place. It ALSO requires a lot of energy to use in the first place, and upon breaking, it disrupts his concentration, which can be a bit of a problem...

Judgment:

"Know that you were wrong."

A spell that brings down a series of attacks from the sky, finishing with one big column of pure destructive energy. Works very well on large groups of cannon-fodder, or single, powerful targets. It's a series of less-costly attacks, rather than one big blast, so it tends to work out a lot better than jumping straight for Ultima.

Lamentation:

"This is going to hurt you much more than it hurts me."

An attack that forces some of Aleri's more painful memories onto the target, making them relive some of the worst pain he's ever been in. How effective it is depends on the target, as an ordinary man would end up with one exploded head. A warrior would faint from the stress and probably have brain damage, but anybody who's been through such experiences themselves will be FAR less affected.

[Aleri has a number of additional techniques and spells, but it would be a waste of time to write them all out.]

Story: Aleri has a rather complicated origin... and he'd rather not talk about it, as it's a pain to explain properly. He is a Keyblade Wielder whose Heart lacks any trace of Darkness... but that's because the other side of his Heart, Rexial, became his own person, taking the Darkness with him. Aleri is under the belief that he actually has only half of a Heart... and has a goal of becoming a Keyblade Master. Having failed the exam the first time, he trained for two years during the time-skip, in an attempt to better himself and succeed in a second attempt.

He has mostly discarded his previous life as a resident of Twilight Town, as he only had the opportunity to gain strength by unnatural circumstance, and doesn't feel 'normal' anymore. On the day of Zane and Sally's wedding, he decides to write in his journal again after two years of neglecting it, and after the ceremony begins to consider that he might be ready now...

Battle Theme 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1vqHUMIlNw - Like the Dragon
Battle Theme 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF_T1FplLCk - Fighting of the Spirit
Important Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DyKvJ3YRt4 - Majestic Wings
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OlkhKh0fwQ - Eternal Harvest
"Meditation": https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=zq7cW2dKcZU&feature=endscreen - Doga and Une
"Intense/Vs. Dispatch": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opADNvgeZYY - Airman ga Taosenai
"Victory!": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q7WIUs8nWM - Super Sonic
"My Shadow/Vs. Rexial": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydvl3HDK3YY&feature=relmfu - For True Story

Notes:

-I really took the idea of having themes for different battles and such and ran with it. Then stopped after a few minutes and caught my breath. And only a fight with Dispatch would be worthy of Airman ga Taosenai. C'mon! In the words of Haar, "That song kicks all the ass". What better character to be connected to such a song than Dispatch?

-I actually lost the original post for this Bio and had to reconstruct it. It was a pain.

-I had trouble finding a "Battle 1" and "Important battle" theme for Aleri, if you can believe it. I've had Eternal Harvest intended to be his theme for a while now, though.

-Aleri's D-Link with Tony only has one level because he's still scared of Moogles. He's better at downplaying it, but it's still difficult for him to deal with his irrational fear.

-A number of the D-Links are puns. Go figure, right? Some are based on character titles, some are actually numerical puns. The first level is usually a negative, unhappy word or phrase that Aleri associates with the person. For example, Lv1 D-Link with Sally is "Grief". White is "Cold Light". Daniel is "Betrayal", Soren is "Absent Prince", Vita is "Abandoned Bond". Yeah. Maya is the most notable exception, with her "Let's have fun!" Also, Lance and Rexial are the only characters to have a fourth level D-Link with Aleri.

-Zero/One's Targeting Scope ability is actually from KH:Coded. It is unique to that one Keyblade, and does exactly the same thing in the game. Enter a room, swing away, and watch everything in the room die!

-Aleri's fighting style takes more cues from BBS, as he's been working on using the Keyblade's abilities more, and the power he gets from friendship, instead of relying so much on his own strength and magic.

-The weakness to Blizzard stems from his trauma regarding Eira Delacour.

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:14 am; edited 5 times in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:31 pm

I feel like I need to invest some serious time into rebuilding my character bios... the ones I put up for the skip were a lot of copy and paste.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:46 pm

I feel like it's only necessary when they've significantly changed. Aleri went from a frantic teenage fighter with a penchant for magic to a skilled fighter with a variable fighting style who actually uses all of the resources at his disposal to improve. Whereas, say, Vita... she didn't change too much. Hard to change when your character was just barely established, you know? Plus, this was a pain to write up, and I still have to do it for Rexial, since he'll probably have changed a good deal over those two years.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm definitely going to refresh Sylvia's bio to reflect her improved stats and new abilities within the two year gap. Otherwise, I run the danger of mentioning some new move and people would be like 'what? Where did that come from?' XD
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Nonsense. Nobody ever called me out on doing that. Though, yeah, having a new, updated Bio would be great. Still, the old one should stick around.

[Organization XIV Number II]
Name: Rexial Gestalt
Weapon: Sword (Drakus)
Element: Skill/Darkness
Being: Pure-Darkness

Appearance: A slim-built teenager, almost never seen wearing anything but the coat of his Organization. His sharp eyes are an unsaturated indigo. His brown hair hangs in his face in front, sticking out wildly in back, in utter defiance of gravity. He's a bit on the short side, which tends to be a sore subject for him, for more reasons than one...

Personality: A master of obfuscating his own nature, Rexial is a man of Darkness. Rexial often gives off a very natural feeling, as he's somewhat connected to every living thing that holds Darkness... He puts up a façade of nonchalance to prevent people from taking him too seriously until it's too late. He himself is very serious underneath it all, constantly plagued with worries regarding the future. Due to his nature, he feels that he cannot be truly and completely open with anybody, not even Aleri. But when he puts aside his existential problems to focus on the task at hand, he makes frightful headway. No matter how connected to the Darkness he is, he's determined to the end to be a force for good.

Also, he has a slight fascination with the word "Darkness". His thoughts sometimes drift towards the word when he's scrambling to think of something, which tends to have embarrassing results.

D-Links:

[Rexial has lost the ability to use Dimension Links completely, focusing on his power alone.]

Fighting Style: His fighting has only grown more extreme over time... he hits like a truck at theoretically impossible speeds, decimating his foes in record-setting speeds. Good luck hitting him; he may be a close-range fighter for the most part, but you're not going to catch him while he's up close. Thankfully, while his seals are all in place, he is not quite so extreme. He's still very fast, but he can still be followed by the naked eye.

He has numerous seals on his power, each holding back an enormous portion of it. The more of them he releases, the less stable he is, which can cause him trouble when fighting, as it causes disorientation, poor judgment, and generally less skillful fighting. The more of it he uses, the greater the consequences of his defeat will be: at his base form, a loss will only stop him for a while, rendering him unconscious and unable to act at most. He's effectively unkillable. However, each subsequent level allows the damage to be more permanent. If he were ever to be defeated using his full strength... he would fade entirely, in theory. But, if that were to happen, there could be dire consequences for the balance of Light and Darkness in the universe.

He only releases his seals in emergencies, since, first of all, the concept of complete obliteration scares him. Second of all, he doesn't want to unbalance the universe. Third, he can't help people and keep the legacy going if he's dead. Fourth reason, and the one he'll admit to first, is that he likes a challenge, and fighting enemies using a level of power similar to his friends seems reasonable to him.

Darkness also grants him illusion-based powers, but he rarely figures out how to use them. He could stand to learn a thing or two from Maya.

Elemental Weakness: Earth

Abilities:

-Rexial is capable of opening corridors of Darkness, like a lot of other people. No, being what he is does NOT make his corridors any different. [Dark Corridor]

-Rexial can use a common tactic of the Shadow class of Heartless: turning into a shadow and being impervious to almost all attacks. If he didn't think it was such a boring tactic, he'd use it constantly, and be a damn nuisance to fight. But he's not fond of d*ck moves like that. [Shadowmeld]

-While it makes no damn sense at all, Rexial can summon additional weapons. Nobody knows how he does it, and it's probably never going to be answered. [Weaponget!]

-Being an expert fighter, Rexial actually knows how to use up to four swords at a time. It's a frightening thing to behold, and it's not exactly fun for him to pull off, either, so he doesn't usually do it unless he's showing off. [Quadra-Blade]

-Rexial, being the god of all melee attacks, is an expert on melee fighting. It would be as brokenly powerful as it sounds, but he restrains himself to return some challenge to everything. Also, there's the fact that Keyblades and Magic tend to upset the status quo, which is probably why he's not the strongest fighter, if he's so incredible. [Master of Melee]

-His true form is that of his fourteen-year-old self. However, changes to how he perceives himself actually affect his appearance. It's usually gradual enough that nobody notices. However, when he reverts to his original form, his power is dramatically increased, along with his mental clarity. However, it's easy for him to get stuck in a psychological rut, preventing him from doing this. [True Form]

-The more seals come undone, the more radically his appearance changes unless he assumes his true form. Yellow eyes, white hair, a tangible aura of darkness, among other things, are symptoms of this.

Story:

Once a boy, living in peace...

Then a warrior, fighting so that others may live in peace...

Rexial was once made a vessel for the darkness of the entire universe. That was never meant to happen, and the event may have caused him anguish, but it ultimately empowered him. Most of that darkness has left him and returned to its collective origin, but echoes of it remain within his heart. This power was not meant to exist in a single person. Rexial became immortal, and had to face the fact that he would outlive his friends, when he himself had less reason to live than them. His entire life was basically devoted to fighting.

So he swore to keep the peace for all eternity, if he must. He decided that there was one thing he could still cling to, even if everybody else died... his own identity. Still, he would never admit to people that he really wants to be a force for good. He has given up on reclaiming his past, and the future's a blank slate.

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itQ94NuNVjo - White
Battle 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe9D9oWzUuo - Fragments of Sorrow
Battle 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bcot4c9GYI - Flash in the Dark
Important Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqf50Yxkyc4 - Burn My Eternal Dread
"Reminiscence": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzItlakcVT0 - The Coin of Destiny
"Tense": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe6P_BG2CEo - Last Cave
"Pressure/Vs...?": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AIZKqZDCHg - Throw it All Away/Supporting Me

Notes:

-Rexial's theme being an 8-bit piece is a callback to how his original theme was also an 8-bit piece.

-Rexial is... strangely popular. I mean, he's got a BELIEVABLE X-anagram-name, rather than something that immediately makes you think "What's this dumbass's original name?" and the attitude and cool dark powers, plus he was the first protagonist to appear in the story, but I'm a little surprised myself. He doesn't use a Keyblade, which probably just makes him that much more interesting and unique.

-Technically, Rexial has the potential to use the Keyblade. Hell, he actually summoned one once, it's just that he wasn't in his right mind at the time, and he never gave it a second thought before he stabbed himself like a dumbass. Kind of a stupid moment for him, since wielding the Keyblade would've made him feel more like he was worth something. Nah, he just ignores that particular detail. But, then, there were a lot of reasons why he couldn't think straight at the time...

-A few things have been retconned into Rexial's backstory, one of which being a detail that was revealed in KH3D, but coincidentally perfectly fits into my story. Gotta love it when that happens.

-If Rexial were an actual Kingdom Hearts character... I don't know, I think he might actually be entirely believable. If not, y'know, the one with the most fangirls. It's probably just my conceit talking, though, but I don't think I'd find it odd if he were in the original story. Of course, that's ignoring the substantial impact he'd have on the plot. That would be a seriously screwed-up vortex of destroyed canon.

-Fun fact: Rexial was also used as a character in another RP, a Pokémon one. He was the most dogged and persistent member of the team of main characters, actually getting a few awesome moments, such as being so stubborn about protecting a female professor that she actually decided to cooperate with the group instead of telling them to go home. I guess Rexial is just awesome no matter what universe he's in.

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:04 am

Guess I'll put up one for Dispatch, even if he won't appear for a while.

Organization XIV, Number VI

Name: Dispatch
Weapon: Sword, OR 2x Swords
Element: Metal, Ki Energy
Race: Saiyan

Appearance: In the two years since the fight with X-Sigma, Dispatch has left the world of Asylum in order to seek out new opponents and become stronger. As a result, he has spent a particularly long time away from any means of getting a haircut, and it is now much longer and even animalesque. He's discarded his old clothes in favor of a pair of jeans and a black sleeveless t-shirt. He is slightly burlier than he had been, but still not the strongest-looking person, and now wears his tail wrapped over one shoulder, rather than letting it fly. Of course, his appearance in no way diminishes his strength.

Personality: Always stubborn and always ready for a fight, Dispatch can get very hot-tempered if rubbed the wrong way. Often he disguises it as being arrogant or cocky, but really, he's pissed. And in the past couple of years, he hasn't changed much in that respect. He has, however, learned not to hold a grudge, and is now somewhat competent in holding his tongue.

D-Links:
Dispatch has no idea what D-Links are or how they work, preferring not only to avoid needing help from others, but also preferring the methods of brute force and ignorance.

Style: Having learned to use a second sword...he rarely does. Dispatch focuses primarily on quick, precise, and above all strong movements to destroy his opponent before they even realize who they're dealing with. Both swords are belted to the same hip, so if he does need or just want to use the second one, he wields it backhand, and his fighting style changes accordingly, becoming much more combo-oriented, more along the lines of "If I keep hitting you, you can't hit me," rather than "Just drawing my sword can kill you." While both rely on not allowing his opponent to get a hit in, the methods are dramatically different. He saves his dual-sword method for particularly strong opponents.

Abilities:

Dispatch can draw out his inner energy and send it out in various methods, including a newfound ability to fly. [Ki Power]

Able to shift fighting styles at a glance simply by pulling out another weapon. [Like a new Alien]

Has the power to multiply his fighting strength by 50, at the cost of difficulty in battle if it lasts too long or if he's forced out of it [Super Saiyan]

Being repeatedly knocked down in combat causes a rush of anger and a surge of power. [Won't Stay Down]

Story:

Dispatch originally awoke in the middle of Batman's world, with no memory of who he was aside from a nickname. Able to use Dark Corridors, but unable to control them, he ended up on the world of Asylum, crashed for a while, and decided to join Organization XIV because...well, he was bored. Since then, he's gone on several missions and saved the multiverse at least twice, and smaller missions with slightly more frequency. Since the fight with X-Sigma, Dispatch has left the world of Asylum, frustrated with his inability to curbstomp his opponent, something he'd typically been able to do up until that point. During his training, he visited several places that he had been and has unlocked his past and his true name. However, he doesn't bother bringing it up. It's no longer relevant to who he is or how he perceives himself, because his memories with the Organization are what really matters.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:49 pm

[Organization XIV Number XXX]
Name: Lance Willright
Weapon: Keyblade (Nyx Eterna)
Element: Chaos/Darkness
Being: Human/Vessel of Chaos
Motto: I Will Not Bow

Appearance: Having weathered through two years in the realm of darkness, the tall young man is in peek physical condition. He sports jet black hair that lays calmly except for a large splay of spike near the top of his head and a pair of fiery gold eyes with a glare that can turn even some of the strongest creatures into cowards

Personality: Very much the adamant boy of his past, Lance has matured into an intense leader with a fiery will that refuses to give in. A spitfire at his best, the young king is the first to come to the aid of his family and friends. Thanks to the power of Chaos brimming within him, Lance is prone to fits of rage and malice should he not be able to keep the beast within under control

D-Links: Instead of a traditional D-Link, Lance uses a Digital Mind Wheel or DMW for short which randomly grants him the skills of people he has formed a connection creating Limit Break like effects. The effect of these attacks varies depending on the level of the limit and Lance's emotional state.

Lance's DMW has been frayed and damaged since his passage through the realm of darkness. The only bonds that remain on the wheel are the bonds that were closest before he gave up his light. The ability's that they had once granted him have changed, altered by Chaos' presence.

Thalia- Fury of the Storm
Maya- Ruinous Illusion
Aleri- Lunar Crash
Rexial- 100 Slashes
Phoenix- Myriad Piercer
Nicholas- Fate of the Tarot
Gunamnex- The Great Seal
Soren- Crusading Fate of the Crystals

Fighting Style: Lance fights using his weight and true bruiser strength to his advantage. Utilizing the long blade of Nyx Eterna and the power of his inner strength, Lance uses precise, powerful blows that can obliterate enemies guards in moments. With his unique, dual blade style, Lance's onslaught of attacks make it difficult to find an opening making his offense his defense. When forced on the defensive, Lance will generate powerful Dark Shields to catch and/or deflect enemy weapons. He does this by creating gauntlets and greaves of the material. Not having as much prowess with hand to hand combat, he only uses this style when looking for stealth or when disarmed.

No slouch when it comes to black magic, Lance can create powerful blasts of Dark Fire and when using Chaos' power, golden hellfire. The intensity of the flames is hot enough to burn through convection alone and can melt some non-tempered metals.

Lance likes to activate the DMW as a means of extra power in tight situations and as an element of surprise should the enemy be able to figure out Lance's battle strategy. The most powerful of his DMW potraits is Soren's whose death created a strong emotional connection.

Abilities:

-Lance has control of dark corridors to the extent of many other members of the Organization. [Dark Corridor]

-Lance has a master's control of darkness and chaos thanks to the power of Chaos dwelling within him. [Vessel of Chaos]

-Lance refuses to back down from any evil being even at the cost of life and limb himself. This makes him incredibly hardy when in combat. [Unshaken Will]

-Lance's practice of dual-wielding makes him nearly unstoppable in combat allowing for much more attack speed than what would be expected from his weapons of choice. [Master of Dual Blades]

-Lance's powerful swings can break even the strongest enemies guards in a few hits. Even heavy armor isn't an obstacle. [Shield Breaker]

-Lance can dip into Chaos' power at the expense of expelling the light from his body. Only to be used in emergency situations, Chaos takes over Lance's body fighting for him. He becomes nearly unstoppable while letting Chaos act for him but also can't make moral decisions on his own. [God of Entropy]

-The more angry Lance becomes, the closer he comes to unleashing Chaos. This can be noted by the growth of his horns and fangs and the discoloration of his skin to an olive green. [Beserker Rage]

Story:

Once a prince, now a king.

Lance holds the kingdom of Synthisle on his shoulders and rules with a gentle hand along with Thalia's ever-patient advice. The young man now free of the realm of darkness swears to make good on his promises and see to it that the world stays at peace even if it means throwing away his humanity a second time.

Invictus
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul. 

William Ernest Henley

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtQ4VOGtI44 Becoming A Legend
Battle 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjwFe6okyUw I Will Not Bow- Breaking Benjamin
Battle 2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgkxSkF7QOU Bloody Tears
Important Battle:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7CaZfe5z20 Invictus
"Reminiscence": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8EWnOBzd1o Darkness In Your Heart
"Tense": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p65VVH7ZHPg Memories
"Pressure/Vs...?": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8BSKDM3kAo I Will Not Bow Chilled Remix

Last edited by Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:48 am

Admin... you didn't just copy/paste certain template pieces from Rexial's bio, did you? because the music selection goes by the same titles. "Pressure/Vs...?" refers to a specific battle theme that, well, saying who the opponent is would be a spoiler, and the song chosen gave a serious feeling of pressure. Not that yours doesn't, or anything, just... I'm curious that you didn't just pick your own categories/fake titles/etc for the themes.

That aside, interesting. I suppose I should have figured he'd lose his Twilight-based powers, thanks to giving up his light. That adds a little complexity to a picture I was going to do, but it just means I'll have to keep in mind his new alignment if I choose to draw it in post-timeskip circumstances... speaking of, I need to hurry up and get a cemented appearance for him. Dah.

...Oh, yeah, why aren't his DMWs listed? Are they the same settings as before, basically?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:00 am

I'm still working on his DMW list so that probably won't be up for a while.

And I did lift the music theme for it... But, the Vs. is a spoiler on my end also so I thought itd fit.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am

Name: Jacqueline Roussieau (Jack-kweh-line Roo-show), aka Jackie
Weapon: Spear (Ronde), Magic (Thunder-based)
Element: Thunder, ?
Organization: Humanoid of the Realm of Light
Appearance:  a taller-than-average, red-haired woman with pale skin. No noticeable blemishes cover her face, and she keeps her hair short, with what little excess remains is wrapped into a bun, held by a pin. Her bangs are parted in the middle of her forehead, and frame her face. Her eyes are blue, and her face is round, though devoid of fat. Her physique is toned.
Personality: Stalwart and kind, Jacqueline is never one to pass up an opportunity to help or to learn. She doesn't believe in "once harmed, twice shy", as she's always cautious around new people, though that doesn't stop her from being friendly. She's rather attached to and fond of her father, as her mother was always absent from her home. Growing up with dad, she became fond of his experiments, and thus takes any opportunity she can to learn more, especially thunder magic and its properties. She has an attitude of "whatever happens, happens, and whatever I need to do to overcome this, I will do." This has been so ingrained into Jacqueline that it's become a mantra of hers, a core value and serves as her sense of zeal.

D-Links: None, does not currently possess such a skill.

Fighting Style: She hits from a range and keeps others at bay, only taking a killing strike when she deems necessary. She can channel her lightning through her spear, which has been specially crafted to enhance her magic. She can still use magic fine enough without it, but her target becomes less crispy.

Abilities:

Quicksilver: Jackie thrusts her spear against an enemy several times in quick succession, aiming for weak spots. She typically only uses this as a finisher or to get an enemy to lower their guard.

Thundara: Jackie channels her electric magic and fires it at an enemy. She's taught herself to be precise, and when using her spear she gets the added benefit of targeting multiple enemies, otherwise it's a single, slightly stronger bolt. She currently has the ability to cast this up to seven times per day.

Breathless: Her formal training allows her to have a lot of staying power in a fight... so long as she isn't hurt. While her stamina is impressive, her ability to take a punch isn't.

Misstress of Spears: Any one-handed or two-handed spear Jackie can wield with ease, though she prefers a two-handed.

Story: Jacqueline Roussieau lived for 19 of her 22 years in a world known as the Cliffs of Mirth. Here, she studied under her father and read books daily after school. Studious and bright, Jackie often felt her life was missing something. She loved her father's research, but it didn't give her the satisfaction she craved. It wasn't until she saw the guards of her town and their impressive skills that she knew what to do. Afterwards, she asked for her father's blessing, and, with it, applied to be part of the guard. Not to be swayed by their initial doubt, she, with tenacity like they've never seen, trained under their best until she was accepted at age 17. It was her proudest day, and also the day her father announced a breakthrough: he had found a new facet of the heart. Intrigued, she assisted him with his studies after guard duty, diligently helping with both. At 18, her father requested she stay out of his experiments, becoming more haggard as time went on. She had her suspicions, but every day he would come out of his lab, presentable, smile and tell her that he was okay. Believing him, Jackie kept her silence... until the day the Heartless took her world. No one knew where they came from, but a sudden swarm of them left the world decimated, and only a handful of survivors remained. At that point, Jackie was relieved of the last of her duties, and was instructed to be with family in what looked like their final moments. She found her father in the town square, and hugged him as a group of Darksides ravaged the town and it fell into the dark portal above. She found herself in Traverse Town, but without her father. 3 years pass, and no sign of him... but she does hear of strangers that come and go as they please.

Battle Theme 1: Apparitionized (Lich Yard) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83epNXHUovg
Battle Theme 2: The Science Wizard (Explodatorium) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUnvXrpG3n0
Personal Theme: Is a Mole Just a Mole? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN_XSszL7EU

Last edited by Zeldaman2.0 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:28 am

<I looked through the topic, and I have determined that, somehow, I never made Vita's bio. I can think of a few reasons why I would've not done that, then later assumed that I had, but let's fix that one now, shall we?>

[Organization XIV Unnumbered]
Name: Vita Colletta
Weapon: Unarmed (capable of fighting with knives, less skilled with - but would still use - two-handed swords)
Element: N/A
Being: Human

Appearance: While she doesn't look as impossibly jacked as a person with her strength would, that's a quality of the universe, not really her. Solidly-built, so while she's not as absurdly-stronger-than-she-looks, one can probably tell that she's no weakling. Has green, confident eyes and brown hair going to the small of her back, parted on the left side of her face and swept over.

Personality: As a person who values happiness in herself and others, and tends to define happiness as stepping out and trying new things (leaning more towards satisfaction than comfort), she tends to push people out of their comfort zones. Vita is stubborn at times, and her determination is something fierce. She enjoys fighting and the feeling of being pushed to her physical limits. She tends to get along well with people who hold a similar attitude. She does have a temper, and while it's hard to get her going, it's very hard to calm her down.

Dislikes: Winter, spearmint, injustice, corruption

[Vita has no Keyblade, nor any form of magical summon-to-hand weapon.]

[Vita is unable to use D-Links.]

[Vita does not use magic.]

Fighting style: Likes to rely on agility and getting past her opponent's guard, or waiting to counter the opponent's strikes, depending. She considers brute strength a decent alternative. Throws her knives when she needs a ranged attack.

Elemental Weakness: Water

Story: Birthplace unknown, raised in Twilight Town. Childhood friends with Aleri. When he disappeared and people started to lose their memories of them, hers remained for some time, resulting in her being denounced as a lunatic who is so desperate for friends, she made one up. Eventually she forgot, too, and was able to make friends with other locals. Months later, she encountered Aleri in Twilight Town again, their meeting awakening her slumbering memories, causing her to go looking for him. She was found collapsed outside Castle Asylum.

Having been allowed to join the group as an Unnumbered, she continued to search for the Aleri she knew, either not realizing or not accepting that the one she had now befriended was the same person.

Battle Theme 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOYjRKdZwMg - Spirit of Fire - BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma
Battle Theme 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0xgW9fP4bg - Trap Fanatics (Mix) - Mega Man ZX
Important Battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkiOHdBHnE0 - That Person's Name Is (Vocalized) - Bravely Default
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZtkmWUY2B0 - War Comrade (Arrange) - Disgaea
"Wonderment": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57Ib98IKDLM - Metallic Soul - Mega Man ZX
"Foreboding"/"Vs. Aleri": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj-mK6Bqe9k - Final Battle - Xenosaga Episode I
"Tension": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m25lWdMA2ec - Desperado - Soul Nomad

Notes:

-I actually needed some help from Edgar to get Vita's traits all straightened out.

-Vita is my first attempt at a proper female protagonist (tritagonist?) and I'm fairly determined to make sure things work out.

-I've mulled over the idea of Vita obtaining a Keyblade, and decided that that would only ever happen in some weird AU. Besides, we've had quite enough of that, thank you very much.

-I gave Vita drawing as a hobby, since I was asked, and realized she didn't really have a hobby that wasn't training. And we don't have any other characters that draw. And she - as a minor plot point - had drawn a picture of Aleri from memory. So why not? Having drawing as a hobby somewhat explains how she was able to draw a recognizable face.

-The part of her story about being called a lunatic refers to her first appearance in FGA, where she's fighting Seifer for the same reason. This also implies that, in that timeline, she'll forget about Aleri eventually if she doesn't meet him.

-She really doesn't like to wear skirts.

-Details like her hair length and eye color have been inconsistent so far, but I'm going to try and keep them straight from now on. Mostly applies to pictures, but it's still a pain with text from time to time.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:55 am

<Well, I feel like I've been keeping a few things about these two under wraps for two long. I feel like it's about time to show them properly in their bios instead of waiting until the right moment to bring it up>

Name: Thalia Blackhearth
Weapon: The Kingdom Star (A fuuma shuriken-inspired keyblade that resembles a four-bladed Kingdom Key)
Element: Wind and Lightning

Appearance: A small and slim young woman who’s very much aware of her short stature, Thalia’s size is dwarfed by many of her companions. Her hair is bleached blond and her eyes glimmer a crystalline sapphire, a side effect of the tremendous amount of light that she harbors within herself being the vessel of her own heart and Lance’s light side. She has a semi-athletic build and a rather average figure that is often supplemented when she wears political attire, much to her disapproval.
Typical Dress: Thalia has two polar opposite “costumes”. While casual, the young woman dresses nothing like the royal title she has. She wears a black sleeveless shirt decorated up along the middle with a purple and gold bordered stripe that has a tall baggy collar and flowing white knee length shorts held to her waist with a black belt. When dressed for the political arena, she wears a flowing crimson dress that hugs tightly to her curves thanks to a corset beneath it. She, of course, hates the dress.

Personality: While Thalia is no longer the spitfire and rambunctious soul of her past, the young woman still loves the idea of freedom and much like her significant other, doesn’t take no for an answer. Stubborn and brash, Thalia’s court learning is a far cry from her inner cognitions. She finds herself holding her tongue often when her younger self would say something rude or inconsiderate. Her learned politeness erodes when around friends or under extreme stress.

Likes: Lance, Synthisle, springtime, thunder storms, being snarky

Dislikes: Chaos, corsets, being told what to do, cold

[Thalia has a keyblade designed to be thrown from a distance and employs its teleporting ability at will.]

[Thalia is unable to use D-Links.]

Thalia has access to powerful Lighting and Wind magic, employing the two in unison to terrifying effect. [Monarch of the Storm]
She has the ability to use powerful Light magic like Lance once had but hasn’t realized this yet. [Vessel of Cosmos]

Fighting style: Thalia’s agility is her number one ally in combat. She keeps distance between herself and her opponent whenever possible using her magic and throwing weapon to keep her foes at bay. She will resort to close combat when necessary employing Aero and Thunder spells channeled through her keyblade to distance her from her opponent again.

Elemental Weakness: Ice

Story: Thalia knows little of her birth parents. From what her adoptive father told her, she was found as a baby on his doorstep. Her adoptive father is the only blacksmith that Synthisle knows, Daidara. Out of respect for the man, the young woman continues to use his surname.
The young woman met Lance while on errands for her father. Running messages between the blacksmith’s workshop and Castle Synthisle. The two became fast friends only to be separated when the kingdom was betrayed by Erebus.
In the two years since Lance’s disappearance and return, Thalia has been trained as the reigning monarch of Synthisle, making decisions for the world in his stead. While she now hosts a royal demeanor from time to time, underneath the laces and frills, she’s still the same boisterous girl.

Name: Phoenix Clairfield
Weapon: Dual Revolvers with Magic Ammunition (Forget Me Not and Amnesia)
Element: N/A

Appearance: Lean and tall, Phoenix has the physique of a battle-born amazon. Standing at roughly 6’3”, her only competitor for tallest muscle head is the king of Synthisle himself who is barely an inch taller. She has long auburn hair that she trails to her waist, kept out of the way by a princess braid that she is incredibly proud of. Her eyes are a soft green-brown, betraying her flirtatious and straightforward nature

Personality: You would think that the leader of Synthisle’s military forces would be composed and proper. Phoenix is anything but that. Loud, flirtatious, yet often motherly, the young woman spares neither her allies nor enemies from her verbal solicitations. Not afraid to trade quips and a master of various techniques thanks to her unique power, she’s adaptive to nearly any situation. However, she becomes flustered if someone actually returns her flirtatious remarks. She is mysteriously protective of Forget Me Not and Amnesia.

Dislikes: Being Embarrassed, Carelessness

-Phoenix’s weapons change at will to suit her current situation. As such, she has in-depth knowledge of a vast variety of fighting styles to suit her needs. [Tactical Shift]
-Phoenix’s default revolvers are her only form of magic thanks to ammunition that contains bursts of magic, sometimes this ammunition comes into use when using her weapon’s other forms. [Adaptive Ammunition]

[Phoenix is unable to use D-Links.]

[Phoenix does not use magic.]

Fighting style: Varies

Elemental Weakness: Electricity interferes with her weapons’ transformations and her bond to it

Story: Born as a daughter of Synthisle’s middle class, Phoenix grew up with dreams of becoming an officer of the world’s military protecting the people from the heartless of the Lost Woods. Adventuring in the woods as a young girl, she was overwhelmed by heartless. A mysterious woman saved her life but by the time she was safe, she had lost her right arm just above her elbow. To restore her and send her home in one piece, she was bound with Forget Me Not and Amnesia, a pair of ancient and magic infused firearms. The weapons granting her adaptive combat abilities and restoring her lost limb. Because of this, she is incredibly careful with the weapons and terrified of losing them. Since she can’t let her firearms leave her person without also losing her arm, Phoenix is very insecure about her personal image and people accepting her despite her disability. She makes up for this with her flirtatious and out-going attitude.

<So, what do you guys think? I know that Phoenix is a bit of an overhaul of her personality, but she really needed it to support that secret. She was far too two dimensional before. >
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:11 am

<I love Thalia's casual clothes. No, they're not a TWEWY reference, what are you talking about? But yeah, I had been wondering about Phoenix's personality. I thought it was just because of "It's not relevant to my characters, so I'll ignore it" syndrome, but if she really WAS two-dimensional, I guess that would explain it. And, say, Phoenix hung out with Org.XIV members a fair bit, right?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu May 21, 2015 6:15 pm

<Yeah, she has. Though I'm not sure if that question was rhetorical.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9