TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube video's that you like.

+11
Whats_Up4444
ARanger
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
Aneastin
Zeldaman2.0
greeneggsandSAM
Maverick Entity
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
XGeass
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Youtube video's that you like. - Page 2 Empty Re: Youtube video's that you like.

Post  khfreak358 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:31 am

That was The Crow. And to anyone who hasn't seen that movie, stop reading and go watch it, it's ****ing awesome. Unless you have difficulty with darker, more gothically styled movies. There are some very grotesque scenes. The movie's about a guy who is murdered alongside his fiancé, her also being raped. About a year later, he's resurrected by a mystical crow so he can get revenge. It's one of my favorite movies.

Though, if you want something from silverlightsaber that's less dark and more epic, give me a second.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Youtube video's that you like. - Page 2 Empty Re: Youtube video's that you like.

Post  khfreak358 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:42 am

Now before I post this I want to clarify, I really don't like this movie. However this is a great tribute to it, and I'm a fan of the franchise overall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=LFsPCFnqPJQ
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:57 am

Me? Not likening dark and gothically style?

Did you even read ANY of my posts? Especially Nexas'?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:13 am

I just meant anyone reading it, you, I imagine would like the movie.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Wait, can I watch The Crow and pretend he's Joker the whole time?

>________>

Or get the Joker outta my head before watching.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Yeah, I'd say get Joker out of your head first.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:48 pm

I figured why not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0aAPQmE_Is
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:20 am

Actually, there's a little bit more to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj-vbrbp7rU

And don't forget Ryojiventures!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:09 am

https://youtu.be/oyl97TG8jbA

I loved this. They do a lot of good videos, and you'd be pretty surprised by some.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:40 am

I... I think that's old news, actually. Didn't I come yelling about it when that Death Battle came out? Or was it mentioned at all? Or did I assume you already all knew about it...?

Ah, well.

And TFS Episode 34 just came out four hours ago.

Speaking of Team Four Star, you all know about TwoSaiyansPlay? Basically, you have the Abridged versions of Nappa and Vegeta playing video games together. It really puts things in a different perspective, like if you're a **** and kill everybody you meet, or you don't find endless hordes of zombie-like abominations to be scary. It's strangely fun to watch.

I checked out the Tales of Phantasia OVA recently. Or, at least, the dub of Episode 1. It's... lacking. It's compressed to such a point that, unless you already know the game's story, it doesn't make much sense. It ends without even telling you that "the tree" is Yggdrasil, and that it's kinda critical to the continued existance of life on the planet. And they skipped the overracted intro.

"Come forth! Thunder of the gods!"
"What the HECK is THAT!?"
"This ends HE-YAH! IN-dig-NAY-shun!"
"This can't BE!"

But the Tales of the Abyss anime looks better. Not too compressed, it lets a few minor details slip, but those are excusable. Being a 26-episode anime as opposed to an OVA helps. That's not really Youtube, though...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:02 am

I... don't remember. I think I would have watched it if you posted it, even for lack of content XD

I need to watch that.

I think I stumbled across that a while ago and forgot all about it.

I know nothing about the Tales games. So... <.<
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:15 pm

No, I don't think we brought it up, but it is a good episode of their show.

In fact, just out of curiosity, Zeldaman, what's your favorite Death Battle? I personally like Luke Skywalker vs Harry Potter, though Thor vs Raiden was a good one, too.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:49 pm

I haven't seen too many of them, and besides the Superman and Goku one (which has so much personal bias going for it on so many levels XD) I'd have to say that Spidey versus Batman was good, I liked but was disappointed with the one Taokaka was in, Cloud versus Link was awesome and frankly caught me by surprise. I don't remember too many others, and I haven't watched that many. So... I'd have to say either Goku versus Super, or Cloud versus Link, with Spidey and Bat coming up close behind.

The big reason I liked these were because they went into depth and were good battles. The Cloud and Link one was kinda choppy animation-wise, but otherwise good.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:07 pm

I just remember something I heard about something (real specific, I know) where Goku was talking to Naruto. It went something like:

Goku: Let's see your Rasengan blow up an entire planet.

Naruto: Oh yeah? Well at least mine doesn't take three episodes to charge.

There is no clear winner!!! Actually, by all logic, Naruto should technically win this one...since he should logically be able to get off the attack without getting his head punched off. Spirit Bomb on the other hand...if that were in any way realistic, Goku wouldn't be able to pull it off, because his enemy could just punch him in the face while it's charging. It's actually a big problem with that attack in the GBA game Legacy of Goku II.

And just as a note, don't ever play Legacy of Goku 1. It's a horrible game.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:21 pm

I heard that the second game made fun of the first being short. Yeah, the first game was basically Goku taking forever to get to Raditz, then taking forever to get to King Kai, then taking forever to get to where Vegeta and Nappa were, then taking forever to get to Frieza, after taking out the Ginyu Squad - what was the point of collecting tree saplings, again? - then fighintg Frieza without much fanfare. It screws continuity over a few times, too, like learning the Kamehameha from King Kai(I think?) and the Solar Flare from some other guy. And him fighting Frieza's first three forms. It was pretty stupid.

In a straight fight, though, Goku would kill Naruto in seconds. I mean, planet-destroying energy blasts are great and all, but the quickest way would be to attack head-on. Naruto, even being a ninja, wouldn't be able to compare to Goku's speed, power, instant transmission, and ability to sense Ki. His Ninjutsu would be the only thing keeping him from dying almost immediately
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Oh, yeah, I know. Plus, the way the flinching works...you flinch, the enemy doesn't. You die easily, the enemy doesn't.

Aaaanyway, I know Goku would destroy Naruto in a fight, I was talking purely in terms of their attacks. All Naruto really has going for him is his Shadow Clones, since his ki-chakra is evenly distributed. All the same, Goku could annihilate every one of them before he has time to finish blinking. Or, y'know, he could throw out a Kamehameha.

But that wasn't the point. I'm just saying that Rasengan would be more helpful in a fight than Spirit Bomb due to its charging speed. That is all.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Actually if you read the manga Naruto can do MUCH more then shadow clones and is currently fighting a guy who throws meteors around and cuts mountain in half for a hobby.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:20 pm

Lol. Let's see... as a relative connoisseur of each of these, let me evaluate both...

Naruto:

Sage Mode (circumstantial, can do two)
Rasengan and its MANY FORMS (there's several I think I haven't even read about)
Shadow Clones (but this distributes chakra, not power/etc like it did with Tien)
Sexy Jutsu (I dunno, it might be good enough for Naruto to trick Goku for just long enough?)
Nine-Tailed Fox and Fox Forms (good source of chakra, but compared to Goku's...)

Goku:
Instant Transmission (he wouldn't even need this, his Split-Image Illusions would almost be better. Not to mention at base form on Namek right before going SSJ1 he sped [not teleported] across the planet in about a second or so. A planet I believe that was classified as three times Earth's size].
Kamehameha (would likely kill Naruto unless Naruto haxxes or manages to somehow get out of the blast zone)
Spirit Bomb (useless unless used to gather energy as Naruto is a Good individual. Goku could IM away, charge up high so that Rasen-Shuriken wouldn't hit him even if Naruto could get to him, and then absorb it)
SSJ (not even needed... Goku could probably take Naruto's head off without even powering up using Kaio Kenx1)

Unless you place this circa Post Vegeta Pre Namek for Goku, I don't see how the hell this is fair. Even then, you'd need probably Sage Mode or Pre-Rasen shuriken for Naruto. I dunno...

In my mind, Goku wins.

Stay tuned next time for Samurai Jack vs One Piece's Zor--...

HAHAHAHA no. That's in no way fair. Zoro ftw unless it's around the Alabasta arc.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed May 01, 2013 1:39 am

See, I only know even the remotest thing about Naruto up until the end of the Chunin exams. I started watching it subbed (Dur) again half a year back, but I got distracted by other shows around episode 13 or so. Dragon Ball Z...I know every story arc, and what happens. So really...I'm not the guy to ask. From what I know of the show, Naruto has:

Rasengan
Shadow Clones
A fox demon he can't control

Whereas Goku has:
Kamehameha
Spirit Bomb
Instant Transmission
Afterimage
Solar Flare
Super Saiyan/2/3/4
Fusion if he somehow needed hax
Ki-sense
If all else fails, the Dragon Balls.

So really, I don't see how there's any competition. Now, Zelda, I will ask your opinion. I am currently watching Zatch Bell. I've got two more lined up after that, so my question is: When that's done, should I finish watching Naruto? ...Or rather, get caught up.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed May 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Actually Haar
Spoiler:
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed May 01, 2013 10:18 pm

-sucks in air- Really? I mean... Look. Naruto Vol. 2 was the first ever tankobon I've ever laid hands on. Naruto got me into manga aside from DBZ, and I used to love it. Now, however, I'm a bit of a cynic when it comes to the series. Don't get me wrong, it's good, it's just not my first choice. I haven't read manga a lot lately because my senior year has been hectic but... I'd read the manga. It's far too long (AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE FILLER. DON'T EVEN.) to watch it. I'd read it. And if you're gonna read that, I'll gladly recommend One Piece. Soul Eater is a good anime, and I hear the manga is almost done. If you haven't seen anything FMA, I'd watch the original anime, and then watch Brotherhood (because I feel like you kinda get more out of it that way). Mirai Nikki got recommended in ANA twice, and it's pretty good. I just got done recently (read: a few months back) with watching the first season of Kanokon (though it's quite shojo, and I feel development is lacking, that's a big maybe if you kinda wanna continue fine, if not you don't miss much from me). I'm currently in the middle of Mitsudomoe, which apart from being... odd, for lack of a better word, it's funny as fuck. It's also really heartwarming. Um... dunno much else to recommend. ._.

TL;DR read it don't watch it.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed May 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Alright, got it. I think. And I've seen the anime of Soul Eater, and read 200-odd chapters. So much more badass in the manga. I really have no idea how it didn't get renewed for a second season...hm.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed May 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Speaking of ANA....there's something I've been meaning to do...might as well do it now.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed May 22, 2013 12:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZSGKlCWBQM
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed May 22, 2013 4:21 am

I could post a few dozen or so vids, along with channels, but instead I'll put one of the latest AMV's I found, simply because it is dedicated to Hotel Moscow, thus is win even if the song isn't my first choice (even though it suits the video's them in some ways).

Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum