TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Skazzasurf
khfreak358
Eques tenebrarum
ARanger
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Maya nodded, "Maya doesn't use them on friendly people very unless its to have fun. Nothing too scary ever."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:12 pm

"Nothing...too scary?" Sylvia remarked weakly with a scowl as she finished coughing from the dislodged piece of bread that stuck in her throat at the surprise return of the Behemoth. "I'd hate to imagine what you think's 'scary'." She shuddered. "Anyway. Your Highness," she rounded over to the king. "Care to spill anymore on this Organization you lot work for? That Rexial idiot interrupted us before, but I'm all ears now. And don't give me that 'it's a secret' business. I'm interested, and I ain't dropping the ball."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Lance gave her a smile, "Well, maybe once you've earned a little bit of my trust, then I'll tell you. Until then, I'll give you this. We're an organization that strives for peace throughout the worlds. We're a relatively small group given the number of worlds but we do what we can and we've even stopped a catastrophes. Any other questions? I'll answer if I don't see it as critically important."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 pm

"Huh. A King trusting a Pirate? That would be something," Sylvia laughed. "No, not really. I suppose you usually prevent catastrophies such as worlds being swallowed whole, huh?" Her tone took on a harder edge. "So myself and Archer...we were just two of the many casualties in this universe, huh?" She shook her head, and continued to eat silently.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Lance grimaced at this, "Unfortunately, yes. Due to my superior's need for secrecy, we have to find new worlds ourselves. And as I said before, our group is small, only around thirty plus members. Strong individually, but not nearly enough man power to find and establish communications amongst worlds. I'm sorry we couldn't help your worlds. I assure you if I had known then I would've been there to prevent it."

He glared at the table, "And Nick's world was a surprise attack, the world was overwhelmed before we even knew what had happened... And with only one man there... Tch, we try, alright? We prevent what we can but WE aren't enough."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:29 pm

"'Course. You can only try your best." Sylvia remarked dryly. "And what's done is done. I'm not one to dwell on things." She wiped her orange stained mouth with a napkin. "I'm curious though. What catastrophies have you prevented, besides fighting for your right as King?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Lance shrugged, "The End of the World as we know it due to a group of nobodies known as Organization XIII. That was our original goal, to stop them. Once they were eliminated, the Division began causing a stir and we've been in conflict with them until a recent truce. We also stopped Chaos from capturing the power of Kingdom Hearts and eliminated the Ravain, a form of being created from negative emotion."

Lance let out a long breath, "And that's just what I know off the top of my head. God only knows what issues the other members have averted. I've only recently become second-in-command so I'm dealing with the current events."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Division? Chaos? Kingdom Hearts? None of these words made much sense to Sylvia, and she was beginning to regret she had shown an interest. "Right. Sounds like you lot have been busy," Sylvia remarked casually. "Well, I ain't gonna grill ya much more about it. For now, anyways." She scooped up some more spaghetti onto her plate with gusto. "So, Nick? What's the next plan for you and your partner, anyway? Root out another mission in Synthisle, or have you got other ideas?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Nick shrugged, "I'm not sure yet... I don't exactly have a linear plan..."

Lance smiled, "Then, I have a propostion for you. How about I contract the two of you as explorers? To find new worlds that have thus far been unknown to the organization. The pay would be good and it'd be a good cause."

Nick shrugged, "That sounds like a decent idea... But how about all three of us? We'd need a pilot. Sylvia here says she's capable."

Lance raised an eyebrow, "A pilot and a pirate? Impressive. Now, it just depends on your team here Nick."

Nick loooked to Archer and Sylvia, "You two in on this?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:58 pm

"You're the boss," Archer reminded him as she leaned back in her chair lazily.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:18 pm

"Pay would be good, hmm?" Sylvia raised her eyebrows at that., her lips pulled into a contemplative frown.

Well, this had essentially what she had been doing on the RLS Legacy. Except this time she would have a more active role.

And between travelling the galaxy, and being stuck in Synthisle living with riches that weren't her own, Sylvia definitely knew what she'd prefer.

"I'm not one to turn down an adventure," she answered with a smirk. "Sure, the crew's a little small, but I could do worse." She folded her arms behind her head. "We getting a vessel then, your Highness? Since we can't keep that nice little Highwind model down in the docks."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:21 pm

"Before we start commissioning a vessel suitable for our multi-universe faring trip, we need to get you more competent in fighting," Archer cut in. "You can defend yourself but you'll only be a liability if we have to keep watching your back all the time. How long would it take to commission a ship?" She directed this question to Lance.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Sylvia felt a sting at Archer's words. Weren't they going to stop bringing that up? "Ok lady, I hear you." She frowned. "I thought we worked that out, hence why I'm tagging along with you in the first place." She stretched, and turned to look at Lance expectantly. "Well? What's the word on that?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Lance's face took on a contemplative demeanor, "A day? Two at most. We've got quite a few ships at the Organization's home base. It'd just be the task of bringing it here."

"So, until then I guess we'll be training Sylvia into fighting form. Two days is enough time for some decent improvement." Nick commented.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:12 pm

"I'll be training her," Archer interjected. "She and I are more similar in stature and it's easier for her to learn from just one person instead of two. You just try getting your powers back."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Nick smirked, "Alright then. That settles our plan of action then. We'll get started after dinner. It's not too late just yet."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:24 am

"I'm no weakling" Eoni said. The men nodded at eachother, then all but one disappeared. This one was smaller than the rest, seemingly the child member. Then the cloak and hood fell away revealing...a sickly boy, weak on all fronts from first glance. His clothes were tattered and frayed, like he'd seen countless battles but never had fallen to mistake. The enemy slowly flexed his fingers. "I am Zexaden, Knight of Power" he said softly. Eoni shifted forward, in a slight crouch as he drew his gunblade from his back. "Eoni, Ex-creature of choas" he said. Zexaden nodded and reached up and in a flash of white, a large hulking Axe blade appeared. "This is made from Cerberus' Fangs, unbreakable and can never dull...do you believe you can win?" He asked. Eoni slowly shifted till his blade was pointed directly at Zexaden. "Yes...If I fall then all my hopes for redemption shatter with me"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:07 pm

"Heh. Alright then." Sylvia pushed her plate aside as she patted her stomach contently. "Right. Ready when you are then, lady." She addressed Archer, raising to her feet. "Shall we take this to the courtyard, or do you want a catnap first?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:28 pm

"You shouldn't do too much after eating. Wouldn't want you to throw up," Archer pointed out with a smirk. "I'll meet you in the practice grounds in an hour. Walk around to help digestion and change into something more comfortable." Archer got to her feet and headed for her room.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:38 pm

"These are my only clothes..." Sylvia muttered as she watched Archer leave. "And there's no way I'm wearing those clothes hung up in my room. I ain't dressing up like some posh dame...", she grimaced. "But anyway. I'm going for a nice, long walk. I'll be in town if you want to know where I am," she directed to Nick and Lance with a nod, before she set out on her way.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Lance nodded as he stood from the table, Thalia and Maya following his lead, "I'll go make a call about your ship."

Nick yawned as he cracked a smile, "And I'll be training. I've got to get my potential going at full speed again."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Archer walked silently down the hallways, mapping every crook and cranny of the place with precise notations in her mind. Finally, she made her way down to the training grounds to wait for Sylvia to arrive.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Soundlessly, Sylvia emerged from behind Archer, scimitar in hand as she immediately swung the curved blade at her arm, intending to weaken one of the woman's sword arms to give her an advantage to the proceeding battle.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:57 pm

The scimitar met empty air as Archer abruptly vanished, a light blunt object smacking Sylvia heavily on the head as she reappeared behind the pirate girl. "Hasty, aren't we?" Archer remarked lazily as she drew back the 'Shinai', a traditional Japanese fencing sword used primarily in Kendo training, to rest it lazily on her shoulder.

A single tiger strap hung loosely on the hilt, the wooden-sword seemingly emanating a ferocious aura. This weapon, named Tora-shinai, was Taiga-neechan's kendo sword, said to sealed by the bloodline of Fujimura and had an insatiable hunger for laying a world of hurt on unsuspecting foes. Taiga-neechan herself had used the weapon to rule the Kendo circuits before settling down as a teacher.

Archer was fairly sure the sword's rumours were simply exaggerated comments made by sore losers whom Taiga handily moped the floor with but she couldn't deny that she liked using it.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Nick meanwhile had made his way back to the forest. Taking a moment to compose himself, he stepped into the forest as he summoned a gladius.

"Well, here goes." He smiled to himself as he dissappeared into the brush looking for any possible enemies to fight.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next