TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (OOC)

+15
khfreak358
Zeldaman2.0
PsychoticDoctor
lethalityComplex
ARanger
Malakili007
Maverick Entity
XGeass
Shadow۩witch
Eques tenebrarum
Whats_Up4444
13th
TwilightAeon13
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
19 posters

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (OOC) - Page 14 Empty Re: Org. XIV (OOC)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:07 pm

I have a bunch of OOC I decided NOT to put in the story topic, some of which is probably more suited to the General Discussion Board, to be honest...

Say, since Eira works by Type-0's l'Cie rules, and I don't know all the details, she turns into crystal when she completes her Focus, right? And then, when the Fal'Cie has a new Focus for her, she wakes up? And, as crystal, you're effectively immortal... Hm, that makes things complicated when you think about the Dark Bloodline RP coming up. I'd use the proper name (One Sky, One Land, One Ocean- forgive me for screwing up the order) but then it'd be less recognizable.

Unless she turns Cie'th or dies somewhere along the way, she's likely to show up. Of course, she already has the convenient replacement weapon for her keyblade, since there will be no keyblades in that RP...

Since none of this makes sense, Namine, I'll ask bluntly; do Type-B l'Cie from FF Type-0 turn to crystal the same as FFXIII l'Cie?

...I just beat KHDDD. "What are you so afraid of?" Blew my mind. I couldn't believe they would throw in such an awesome throwback. They even let you respond, choosing one of three choices. Of course, it doesn't determine how fast you level up, but it was still awesome.

Side note: Dark Splicer kills everything. And I swear, Riku got all the best upgrades late-game. In a game like this, who needs Glide?

The problem is, since they completely changed the purpose of Organization XIII, I'll need to thwart them. I hate it when they introduce things like that, and they contradict our story, but at least it's never a DIRECT contradiction that cannot be solved with minor tweaking. I'll just have to mess with FGA a little, and screw Xehanort's plans over before they start... Mweheheheheh, KHXehanort never had to deal with ME! Well, unless you count me playing all the games. In those cases, it was more that he had to deal with Sora/Riku/Kairi/Mickey/Donald/Goofy/Lea/Axel/Roxas/Xion/Ven/Terra/Aqua screwing him over.

...I almost refuse to believe that Testuya Nomura planned THIS far ahead, though.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Oh, yes, I flat-out refuse to accept THAT. I just think he had no f*cking clue who MF from BBS should be, so...random choice.

And that final boss, man. Until you figure out what you're doing, he'll kick your ass every time. Then again, it didn't help that I was doing it without Once More...he kept multi-hitting me. A lot of it was that I was being an idiot and dodge-rolling away instead of sideways, but...still, multi-hits are cheap...

AND WHERE THE HELL DO I GET EPIC FANTASY?!?! GAH!!! CAPS LOCK MEANS I'M NOT HAPPY!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 pm

For an Aura Lion? Yeah... maybe the internet can help? Drop rates, enemies that drop it, locales of said enemies? With a little research, I'm sure it'd be easy. Or, maybe it's a material you can only buy with Medals from doing Flick Rush.

Final Boss? Oh, that one. He worried me a little. His fighting style reminded me of Vanitas, to be honest.

...I wonder, how soon until the information becomes commonplace, and none of us have to be vague or out it in Spoiler Tags? 'Cuz I can't open the boxes the spoilers are in.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Aura Lion uses it? I was talking about Halbird and Tyranto Rex.

*spoilerspoilerspoilertheonlyreasonI'mnotusingtheboxisbecauseI'mtalkingtoNebulawhocan'topenthebox*

And really? His entire moveset is MF's. The X-slash thingy, the Ars Arcanum-y move, the Raging Storm move, and he even has a move that can reduce you to nothing from full.

Y'know, the one with the whip that just comes out of nowhere and f*cks you up. You can block that, too. I did once, by accident, when I was just spamming the Square...Y-button. The Block button. Dammit, I'm used to block being Square. Stupid DS control scheme.

Anyway, yeah. I cannot believe they brought THAT confusing crap into KH.

I mean, seriously...the entire series was started by a time paradox? And really, Xehanort, why would you bother with a plan like that? What the hell? That's just...so...stupid.

Oh, yeah, and I gotta wonder...is that Keyblade the Final BOss uses still called No Name like in BBS? Because that was a really dumb name.

*/spoilers*

And yet it still won't stop me from buying anything with Square Enix on the box and a Keyblade in there somewhere. Weird.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:17 pm

...I'm not entirely sure we're talking about the same guy. One of them had the reduce-you-to-one-HP attack that you mentioned, but he wasn't the last. Maybe the last boss on Sora's story, but I was talking about Riku's.

Yeah, I'm thinking of getting a lion Dream Eater before going for dinosaurs. ...Maybe I'm wrong. It's was an Epic something, but it could've been Fancy, not Fantasy.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 pm

I'm talking about

*EVEN MORE SPOILERS*

Young Xehanort.
During the phase inside the clock.
The second and last phases.
When he releases all those other YX's.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:38 pm

And I was talking about...

THESPOILERSTHEYBURNUSAVERTYOUREYES!

The Armored Ventus Nightmare. Appropriate that he'd fight like Vanitas.

EDIT: I found out where to get Epic Fantasy... but you're not gonna like the answer. You have to do Special Link portals on Riku's side, and they're the ONLY way to get them. And you'll likely have to beat the challenge to get it. Good luck with that one. No wonder Aura Lion only requires one...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:51 am

Halbird and Tyranto Rex both only require one as well.

And you meant the TRUE final boss, oh, durrr...Pretty sure he's only after both stories.

And I missed the secret message by two letters...then accidentally saved over my clear-game file because the game decided to be an ass and not start my cursor on the empty one...STUPIDMOFO--!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:34 am

Well, it just gives you a short message in the journal. All it amounts to is:

"Hey! Next game, the thirteenth member is gonna show up! And the graphics are gonna be even better!"

...Of course, if you're trying for the Secret Ending (Standard Mode: Get seven trophies. Proud Mode: Get five trophies. Critical Mode: No need for any trophies), you'll have to grab them all.

I decided to exploit the fact that my Dream Eaters carry over, even if my levels and materials do not, by making as many different ones as possible. I plan on making all of them, if possible, before doing New Game+.

I really wish they had put in an ultimate keyblade, though. Like Ultima Weapon, or the keyblades Ven, Terra, and Aqua got towards the end of their stories. I liked having a powerful keyblade that wasn't themed after the second-to-last world. Maybe there's one available as a Flick Rush prize if my Rush Level is high enough...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:21 pm

NebulaGregarZX, the three choices thing determines the ending, I think (I recall something about the choices when Riku is on Destiny Island determines whether or not the final secret ending plays after credits).

The keyblade most people tend to use is the one from Rush, since it is pretty much a beast.

Damn it all, why have I let this game continue to slip by me?
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Um...because you're dumb? lolz.

Seriously though...I have no idea, buy it, it's fun. Although the Dropping is actually kind of pointless...

And really, I've had Aerial Recovery as a Drop Prize twice now, and both times I've had 17 DP, and I need 30. In my first file (the one I erased) I had to freaking buy it...

And yeah, I know what you mean Nebula. I seriously stopped using the Keyblade changes because of that one scene right before Riku fights his second boss. Some lines are more awesome when you don't change Keyblades.

"I walk the road to dawn!" *summons Skull Noise*

Me: -_-' That should have been so much more awesome...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Well, Skull Noise and Dual Disk are cool, but not exactly fitting. I wish you could set it so that your keyblade would change according to what world you're in. Then it would be thematically appropriate all the time.

Dropping forces you to switch, so you don't get too far ahead with one character. Get a lot of DP with one character, Drop to the other, and use it to boost their stats so they can kill more enemies for DP, rinse and repeat.

And even if you wanted to stick with one character, and immediately switch back when you're forced to Drop, you don't get to boost them with Drop Bonuses, and certain parts of the story require you to complete all worlds with both characters, and towards the end, they just forcibly Drop you in certain cutscenes.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:25 pm

You do not need to tell me this. But if they're going to include items like Drop-Me-Not, they might as well just say, "Nope, screw it, drop when you feel like it."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:49 pm

You have limited Drop-Me-Nots, and I feel it's more for the purpose of racking up MORE DP before Dropping, or catching up. Or making up for it when an enemy increases the Drop speed... And once, I had to use one so Riku could catch up on his levels.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:52 am

There is this thing called a Moogle Shop. They sell Drop-Me-Not. And it's only limited during battle. It auto-reloads outside of battle. So you'd basicaly need to fill the entire Drop Gauge in one battle...

Though I did do that in the fight with

*OMFG NEAR-ENDGAME SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE WON THE GAME!!!*

Ansem, as Riku. All in Phase one...granted that was with a Drop speed of 2.0...

*/spoilers*

And it might have been a Spirit without me noticing, but when I first picked up the game...a couple of weeks ago...It seemed like I was running faster when my Drop Gauge was more full...or maybe it was higher Drop Speed, I can't remember. I was probably imagining things, though, right?

And is it just me or does 3D Sora look like he's stuck in Valor Form? What with the red clothing and all...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:12 am

Meh, I never really thought about it like that. It always seemed like a pallette swap of his KHI outfit. Y'know, with less (read: no more) blue.

Oh, I forgot they did that. I was thining of Drop-Me-Never, which is only obtainable from certain Spirits, the Medal Shop, and possibly some chests and Link Portals.

My point is, you would have to invest in it if you were adamant about doing it like that. I got approximately 38 Drop-Me-Nots in my playthrough. I know because I used a couple of them at some point. That's how many you'd have at endgame, if you never used any. I doubt you would have access to many of them until midgame.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:14 am

I'm in the second world and I think I have about a half dozen... I had about thirty-eight to forty because I didn't want to

*ENDGAME SPOILERS AGAIN DO NOT READ IT'S BIG THE CAPS LOCK HERE IS TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE TEXT BELOWWWWWWW!!!!*

Drop as Riku after you're forced to Drop to him when you step into TWTNW as Sora.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:19 am

Huh. I guess I never kept track of that.

Well, thanks to New Game+, I shall have a multitude of Dream Eaters to serve me in my next playthrough! MwehehehahahaHAHAHA!

But before my New Game+... I shall defeat Julius! That Disneyfied, Pete-like Frankenstein ripoff is gonna have a taste of Riku's Way to the Dawn by the end of the week! HAAAAAAHAhahahaHAAA!

*Cough* *Hack* Gotta stop imitating (or failing to imitate) Laharl and Mao's laughs from Disgaea...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:24 am

...Note to self: Start Clear Game file before jumping into New Game+ next time...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:51 am

Julius is in Fountain Court, Traverse Town. He's got about as much HP as Sephiroth did in KHII, and over-argessiveness won't do you any good. I tried that and got stomped. I think he can break your commands, too... so equip more than one Curaga. He can be staggered by attacks, sometimes, but I haven't igured out the trick to the timing.

Where's Julius from, anyway? He definitely looks like a Disney character, but don't recognize him.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:01 am

Looked it up, he's from a 7-minute short film called Runaway Brain. Reading a summary...it looks really weird. Then again, it's an old Disney short.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:03 am

And now, I'm gonna kick his ass. Wish me luck; I'd hate to get beaten to death by that monstrosity AGAIN.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:13 am

The Y button is your friend, that's all I can say. GL, mate.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 am

Wait, you're not abusing a "certain" command like everyone did overseas?

Have fun.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:18 pm

???
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum