TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 37 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:22 pm

A bunch of Nova Shadows and Sargents <sp?> appeared in a circle around Daniel as he emerged. "I so called that." He looked around. "Second District. Ichi's gonna be a while. I'll just wipe these guys out then." He summoned Ominous Fortune. "This. Is gonna be fun."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Genova stepped away. "Allow me to gaurd you until your strenght is fully returned then."

Dante ate qiuckly as Lily ate slowly and carefully

Enixo chuckled. "If i manage to get on your good side, will you...call me Eoni?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Sylvia yawned. "Oh, Magic. Of course." Appearing disinterested, Sylvia walked in comfortable silence, her eyes purveying her surroundings carefully. "So," she said finally, glancing at Lance curiously. "Where do you live, then? I'm thinking some huge, medieval castle. Like from those picture books."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:31 pm

Archer shot Genova a droll look. "No. You can go play Prince Charming with someone else who appreciates it," she shook her head with a sigh. "Hero types. Why the hell do I keep running into them," she grumbled as she glanced around for a place to lodge for a while.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:35 pm

A dark figure emerged rom behind a chiminy near Archer. "Heh... Man, I feel sorry for you, then. You'll be seeing a LOT of those 'hero types' around here." He faded into wisps of blackness, escaping any inquiry.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:42 pm

Genova shrugged. "Hero types? Im just trying to be nice." He said as more Heartless appeared. He sighed as white flashes or fur and claws leapt from his shadow and ripped them to shreds. The beasts lingered at his side. pure fur and no eyes. Domi chimera's the Rau clan. They disapeared into his shadow as he walked past Archer, pulling his hood. "There's an Inn not to far from here." Was all he said before he pointed it out to her. Then he flicked off to Castle Asylum
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 pm

"You're actually right... though it's mainly created from the towers you'd see on one of them. So, sorta of rounded from the multiple circles that make it up..." Lance said plainly.

Maya seemed to totally ignore Enixo, indicating she didn't want to talk anymore and that he wasn't getting an answer from her.

Abigail looked amazed as the food actually dissappeared from the plate, "Well I guess you weren't lying about your little ghost friend, Dante."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Enixo sighed and got up, getting the message. He walked out the room.

Dante nodded. "Told ya!"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Daniel adopted his fighting position. "Prepare yourself." He threw his Keyblade, and it bounced from one Heartless to another and again until they were all gone. He laughed aloud. "Wind Raid. Gotta love it." He walked away whistling into First District, seeing two unfamiliar people. A blond dude, and a white-haired girl. He whistled. "Well, who have we here?" He saw the girl turn away from the guy. "Huh."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:55 pm

A sly grin appeared on Sylvia's lips. "And such a place must be laden with treasure, yes?" She asked in an innocent tone, a wicked gleam in her eye. "And you're willing to let a pirate move into such luxury, hmm?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:08 am

Lance returned the same grin, "And where exactly would you take it to? You're stranded here, with no way of contacting your crew, and the town and woods are loyal to me. You wouldn't be able to steal anything that would be significant enough to change anything. Plus, I already told. You're skills were destined for better than a commonplace theif." He responded.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:16 am

Aleri had finally gotten back to his room. He fell facefirst onto his bed, then remembered: It was made of stone. "Ow..." He just kneeled there, his upper body splayed on his rock-hard bed. After a couple of minutes of lying there, exhausted, his alarm clock rang.

"Six AM, time to teach the students... Man, I'm beat. I hope we don't have anything tricky today... I think I'm supposed to give a lecture, then a Q&A session. Then, I have to compensate for yesterday's lack of progress by training them to fight on-par with members of Organization XIII. Afterall, if a member can't even measure up to Demyx, they're not worth their salt."

He checked his schedual.

"...No, they have to fight another member. Man, who's gonna agree to spar? I think Kotank said he would help..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:30 am

Sylvia rolled her eyes. The boy had a point, it seemed. Pillaging his castle would probably just land her into more trouble. She would have to stave off her stealing impulses for now. At least until she fixed her communications device, anyway...

"And why are you so sure?" She pursued his remark with a skeptical look. "You know nothing about my abilities." She tossed her head indignantly. "I am a pirate of the stars. Plundering and wreaking havoc is in my job description. Course, you wouldn't know much about that. I bet you've had a nice, cushiony upbringing, right?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:35 am

Archer frowned in annoyance at the way these people seemed to come and go at will. Reminds me of Zeltrech... she grumbled inwardly as she walked over to the inn that Genova had pointed out. She had more or less gotten the gist of what had happened to her.

Set adrift in a multiverse.

It was a miracle she wasn't dead.

She sighed. She had no idea just how strong these people were here. But even if they were strong, she wasn't one to be taken lightly either. Her lips curled slightly.

She wasn't a Counter Guardian for nothing.

Now... how would she pay for lodgings here?
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:39 am

Lance raised an eyebrow, "Nice and cushiony? Far from it. I was exiled from this world when I was younger and lost my heart, literally and became a Nobody known as Xancel. After many years of wandering, I fought in a small skirmish against an army of evil beings with friends at my side. Afterwards, feeling I was strong enough, I came back here and fought and defeated the evil tyrant that had tossed my from the throne when I was younger. I've fought tooth and nail for the life I lead now. Don't be thinking I got this strong having it easy."

Light pulsed up one arm as darknes did the other, combining and throwing nothing's tenrdrils down his back in a display of what he'd learned.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:04 am

Sylvia listened quietly to Lance's explanation of his past, shock appearing in place of her previously smug expression.

Betrayal, loss, retribution...his life really does come out of a story book...

Huh. Guess I didn't give him enough credit

"Alright, alright, so you've had it tough, sheesh...", Sylvia backed away from the subject, noticing the light and dark energy flickering on his arms. "Point is, you get to live a peaceful life now, right? Besides finding shipwrecked women in the woods, of course." She paused.

Last edited by ARanger on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ah! Forget the Nobody part...I forgot he told her before. XD)
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:12 am

"Not even close, you've traveled the skys haven't you? Every world needs help, I'm part of an Organization. Organization XIV, we're there to stop any sort of big evil that decides it should screw with our worlds. You should be happy I'm always busy or I wouldn't have found you out here while I was training today." He explained as they finally exited the thick wooded area.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 am

The shadowy figure that had appeared in Traverse Town a moment ago appeared from behind a tree near Lance.

"Kindly don't give confidential information out to random Australian shipwrecked pirates you meet in the woods. We DO run a stealth operation."

He sounded rather sarcastic. His attitude, his talk of the Organization, combined with his ability to appear out of nowhere... he could only be one person.

...Oh, wait, several members are like that. Ha-ha!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:29 am

Lance laughed, "Please, Rex, explain to me how any of that was confidential information. Sure, it's not common knowledge but c'mon! I didn't tell her anything like where we're based or who our leader is!" He rolled his eyes at the man who was trying to stay hidden from view.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:32 am

Sylvia looked intrigued by Lance's words. "An Organization, huh? And you travel to-"

Her words were suddenly cut off by an intruder, his voice cool and sarcastic. Sylvia's eyes looked around their surrounding in confusion and annoyance. Her lips curled in distaste at his words. What a punk.

"For starters, I don't know what an 'Australian' is...", she scowled darkly. "Second, I despise cowards. Why don't you show yourself, huh?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:40 am

Lance put an arm out to block Slyvia from stepping forward to confront the man, "Watch yourself. If you thought I was strong, Rex here is even more deadly with a blade."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:46 am

Rexial sighed and stepped out of the trees. "Fine, fine. Well, I guess none of that really WAS confidential, but it helps a little bit with the whole stealth thing when people don't know ANYTHING about us. Then, we're not those organizer guys, we're those weird black-coat-wearing dudes who never have anything to do with our social lives."

"Well, I didn't want to show myself... I just wanted to mess with you guys a little. And no I have lost my psychological advantage. Thaaaaaanks, Lance. Meh, no matter." His blue-gray eyes were half-closed, and he gave off an unusual air of arrogance. "And, yes, I AM pretty deadly with a blade, if my title is any indicator. 'The Skillful Swordsman.'"

>Oh, a PUNK, am I? We-he-hell, looks who's talking.< He spoke directly to her mind. >You show up out of nowhere, try to rob Lance, and then try to take on a horde of heartless by yourself, get owned, then you try to act all tough after you get saved by the guy you tried to steal from? Puh-lease. Now, I suggest you act grateful you ran into Lance, and not somebody less charitable. Like a Darkside. Now THAT would turn ugly fast...<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:58 am

"Tch. 'The Skillful Swordsman'? Sounds like a load of yak." Sylvia scoffed, stepping forward only to be blocked by Lance's arm. "You kidding? What is he gonna do to me? Ha!"

Suddenly, a voice echoed sharply in her head, disorienting her as she clutched her head in shock. "Wh-wha?" His words came out in an acerbic, cutting tone, enticing panic and frustration within her as her eyes snapped back to the black-clad figure. "Get the hell out of my head!" She snarled, her actions almost feral as she took a volatile step towards him, again blocked by Lance. "Dammit, boy, let me slice that smug idiot into little pieces!"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:05 am

Rexial shrugged. "Meh. Lance, go ahead and let her go. She needs to get that aggression out of her system. And, frankly, I need a warm-up for today's training. ...Aheh, I was kidding. This one is obviously tough. She could almost take on a pack of Shadows by herself!" His sarcasm rang out, clear as day. It was pretty obvious that Shadows were regarded as the lowest class of enemy.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:10 am

"Rexial. Stop this." He grabbed ahold of Slyvia to make sure she didn't try to kill Rexial in rage, "He's trying to get you angry. Calm down. Getting into a fight with him will only get you hurt. He's more wicked with a blade than I am with both." He glared at Rexial opening a mind link, a skill that Soren had taught him long before.

>And I had just got her to calm down. Thank a bunch, Rex.<
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next