TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
NebulaGregarZX
Eques tenebrarum
Maverick Entity
LightRoxas13
Whats_Up4444
14 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 30 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:32 am

...Only, instead of impact, he met nothing. The image stayed until Rexial appeared to Nathan's left, stabbing at him repeatedly with Drakus.

<Seriously, I made that kinda obvious... Didn't you play BBS?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:37 am

<6 Months ago, yes.>
He was hit but he had the reaction time to atleast knock his sword a bit to the side, making Nathan get hit by the blunt end. He cast Days Firaga at Rexial and threw both his keyblades to the ground. One behind him, and one to the side.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:41 am

<What blunt end? It's basically Souleater.>

"Oh, please..." Rexial melted into Nathan's shadow, cast by the Firaga. "Don't go around creating sources of light." As the attack faded, he reappeared and had chained the two Keys together.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 am

"Bad idea.." Nathan said, but it was too late. Nathan teleported to his keyblades, grabbing them and dropping them. "I don't need my keyblades to fight you, Rexial!" He said, punching him in the face.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:53 am

Rexial took it, flinching slightly. "Thanks. That side of my face was still numb from that freezing punch Norio gave me." He stabbed at Nathan from behind him... when he was in front of him a second ago. "Don't underestimate me. You can't win without your weapons."

<Technically, he was punched only about 18 hours ago, and the punch froze half his face. It would've lasted pretty long, being Magical.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:56 am

Nathan sidestepped and engulfed his fist in fire. "I'll un-numb it for you!" He said, running very, very quickly towards Rexial. "You need to be a jack-of-all trades to win, not just a excellent swordsman!" He yelled, then teleporting to his keyblades and attempting to sweep his legs.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:02 am

<Insane update time>

The Battle Amonst Two Beasts

The lion-like beast locked with the intruder. Surprising, Erntxt was able to much strengths the beast. He wasn't even able to slam him into the ground.

Intruders. Intruders everywhere

Kyxcir teleported above as the blasts missed, as he was up in the air he blasted a Dark Lightning spell. 5 bolts of black lightning casting down.

Truth

The Kokoro family was all happy. Ryuketsu, the elder, watched over with a big proud grin. Yami was happy for her son and niece.

Her son, Sarusshu,the newest master and holder of the Reth Orb, and her niece Kuroyuki, also the newest master.

Yami looked up to her father Ryuketsu, his smile quickly gone. Yami's smile disappeared too. Ryuketsu called over his daughter. She then walked over to him.

"You do know what that means...." The elderly man stated.

"Yes....and there is no doubt...his light is missing...who do you think has done it?" Yami whispered to her father.

The man sighed. "You must confront them..."

"I know".

Rebirth

"Siks" the woman called. "How do you feel? Do you feel better?"

Retribution

Rexin stood there. Hand against the wall. He opens his eyes and left the Grey Area.

Recon faced the door to his room. He opened the door and saw his sister. Trexksyl held her legs on her bed. Worried for the outcome. When Rexin closed the door, Trexksyl turned.

"Hey, Krystel".

"Nire....where's Nexas?"

"He....was defeated....his gone".

Trexksyl had a strong sad look on her face. "I hate this...."

"What do you hate?"

"Being heartless....I want my heart back...so I can cry for him...." Trexksyl closed her eyes.

Rexin walked over to her bed amd he layed his arms around her.

"Soon" the big brother conferted.

Revelations

Nexas, the Nightmare Shinigami floated within the oblivion. The dark endless.

The boy in the large monitor in front of him just layed there in the ally. Bleeding.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:44 am

Intruders. Intruders everywhere.

Drake, rather than creating a barrier as his previous actions would suggest, dashed from the impact zone of the lightning towards his staff.

Brick, however, rolled away from the threatening electricity and, quickly regaining his footing, hurled his sword at Exact.

Sylvia had the air covered with her giffin and flew towards the airborne Kycxir, the mythical beast's talons poised to strike.

The Battle Amongst Two Beasts

Erntxt slipped his arms out of the Beast's grip and knocked it's arms up before slamming his palms into his opponents chest with enough force to make the ex-prince stagger backward.

Revelations.

Siks stood up and turned to the mother of this young girl. "A little. Are you sure there's nothing I can do for you? Anything. I need to make this up to you as much as I can."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:07 am

<It was Rebirth, not Revelations, but all right. :/>

The Battle Amonst Two Beasts

The beast felt a strong force to his chest, but just took in straid as he took a step back. A look of pain being push aside was upon the beast's face. He open his eyes and gave a slash from his claws into Erntxt's chest.

<And I thought you meant Lance as the ex-prince. Even though he's the current. So I guess I meant the ex-prince of Sythisile. I believe he is still considered Prince Adam. From what I remember.>

Intruders. Intruders everywhere

Kyxcir couldn't react in time, with the griffen's talons incoming.

As for Exact she quickly dodge the sword, and went for a simple punch combo. Right left jab.

Rebirth

The mother gave an answer. With her palm. Giving an "We'll be okay" kinda look. That smile really gave it justice.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:00 am

<My bad. I failed to check that one.>

The Battle Amongst Two Beasts.

Erntxt jumped back, but the claws managed to graze his chest. The Shadow-Master quickly shook it off and sent a blast of darkness at the beastly man before him.

Intruders. Intruders everywhere.

The griffin's talons sunk into Kycxir's flesh, tackling the Nobody to the ground below. Once down, the griffin released it's prey and swooped up, only for the bottom end of a staff to take the place of the deadly appendages.

Drake stood over Kycxir, staff regained and held firmly in hand, and sent a surge of electricity through it and throughout his opponent's body.

Meanwhile, Brick had blocked the combo-punch with his own fists, much like a boxer would, and retaliated with an uppercut.

Rebirth.

Siks nodded his understanding and pulled her into what he felt was a much needed hug. He quietly whispered to her, "I'm sorry."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:23 am

<Yeah. Did you copy/paste "The Battle Amonst Two Beasts"?>

Rebirth

The woman took the hug and wrapped her arms around him. "Apology accepted".

Intruders. Intruders everywhere <For the record, it's a joke title. It's a variation of the meme "____. _____s everywhere".>

Kyxcir couldn't move. Jolts of electricty coursing through his body. Yells pf pain being called out. He took so much concentration to teleport, and that he had none.

Back with Exact, the uppercut missed as Exact backed up, she then pointed her revolver at the man's face. She then cocked it's hammer. Instead firing off to her opponent, she fired it to Drake to save Kyxcir. "I'm here to protect her! You're not helping!"

[I[The Battle Amonst Two Beasts[I]

The beast made an cross like slash with his claws knocking the blast away. He then roared at Erntxt.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Roland and Gunamnex perked up upon hearing the elder members of the Dark Bloodline chat.

"His light is missing, whatever do they mean?" Roland asked with a face of utmost confusion.

Gunamnex looked down at his feet for a moment, then looked back to his old comrade.

"For once I do not know." He said with an expressionless but obviously concerned face.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Rebirth

Siks let go of the hug and half-smiled. "Would you mind if I dropped by once in a while? Just to visit."

The Fight to Save a Boy.<Hope you don't mind I changed the title. I like being cryptic. Razz>

Drake quickly seized his attack and threw up a barrier, stopping the dangerous projectile. But just as he was about to return to his attack, another bullet whizzed by him, just a few millimeters from the tip of his nose. "Holy-!"

Brick quickly grabbed the outstretched arm of his opponent and flipped her over his shoulder, pulling her arm up and kneeling on her back, pressing all his weight onto her. But, as he picked up his nearby sword and was about to place it at her neck, a bullet shot by and knocked the blade from his hand. "What-?!"

Sylvia, still airborne, was able to see the shooter casually approaching with his smoking pistol. He didn't look friendly. He didn't look friendly at all. From all the weapons he was carrying, right down to the scar under his eye.

"Umm, guys?" she called down, "We've got company."

Brick and Drake both looked to see their attacker. Brick, deciding that this man was a greater threat, released Exact from his grasp and faced him. "And just who the hell are you?" he asked, clenching his fists.

Their opponent smirked and said, "Name's Wayne. And I believe you're after my target. Now I suggest you come quietly. Those were your only warning shots."

The Battle Amongst Two Beasts<No, I didn't copy and paste. By the way, you left out the 'g' in "amongst".>

Erntxt raised a bemused eyebrow at the creature. "Was that supposed to scare me?" he asked, completely unperturbed by the roar.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:11 pm

Rexial smirked. He hadn't tied the keys together for kicks... he has produced an energy mine there. He backflipped away, laughing at Nathan. "That was way too predictable! You threw away your Keyblades, so you had a reason to do it. You were gonna teleport to them. A jack-of-all-trades can't beat a true master of fighting. ...And for the record, that last punch was for the purpose of returning feeling to my face. Don't expect any more freebees." He froze, standing VERY still on the bridge, watching as the huge column of darkness dissipated.

<There's really no way to evade an attack like that when you teleported right into it. And yes, I planned that one ahead.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Nathan was knocked in the air by it but he was un-phased. He took out a glowing item from his pocket, his fire pendant. He gripped it so hard he almost crushed it. His body appeared to radiate with heat, and he grinned at Rexial. He summoned his keyblades and stood there.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Rexial continued to stand VERY still. His voice rang out. "So, you finally stopped being an idiot, huh? Well, I guess you figured that trick out. I was getting tired of spamming it anyway." The image flickered out, but the real Rexial was still nowhere to be seen.

<He's visible and all, he's just hiding somewhere. Oh, and do try not to burn Kizu to death. She isn't very tough. One good kick would probably break a few ribs, considering she's still on the Only Human level.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Nathan's image was blown away in the wind but his voice could still be heard. "I wasn't being a idiot. My heat determines my strengh. My pendant near doubles it, but too much kills me. Brace." Nathan said.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:24 pm

"Uh, falling for a trick that's over ten years old? I call that 'being an idiot'. What, you can't handle me when I'm not crippled? Bah. If your heat determines your strength... that means that cold weakens you. This place is pretty hot in the daytime, but at night? Not so much. Sand is notorious for being bad at retaining heat. I'm almost worried that the girl over there will catch her death of cold. ...Maybe I'm not a very good teacher if my student is in danger of dying. ...**** it, I'm sending her back to CA." A Dark Corridor opened up beneath her, dropping her onto her bed to sleep off... a day of sleeping through training.
"Now then, where were we? Oh yeah, this dumb standoff. Well, there's no point in BOTH of us being hidden." Rexial released his grip on the underside of the bridge and dropped to the sand. He stepped out of its shadow and jumped into the bridge itself. "...Come and get it."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Nathan said nothing but the wind whistled. The air seemed distorted as all the wind was set to flame. Nathan stepped out out of the wind, facing Rexial. His body itself seemed to be made out of fire as he summoned his keyblades, which also appeared to be made out of fire. "I'll keep myself warm then." He said.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:14 am

He smirked. "Well, that's the attitude I like to see. Well, I can't help but feel like this is gonna take a while... You tired at all? To be completely honest, I just returned to the physical realm, fought the Ravain until I nearly puked my guts out, nearly got beheaded by a muscleheaded jackass, then trained two new members... er, trained one while the other slept. You get the picture. If you want to stop, feel free to ask at any time."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:31 am

"Stop? I'm just getting started!" Nathan proclaimed. He knew he only had 5 minutes or less until he overloaded with power. He dashed towards Rexial at a INSANE speed, leaving a trail of fire behind.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:19 am

THAT's new! Rexial Dodge Roll'd off the side of the bridge, landing on the beach below. Does he even realize that the bridge is made of wood!? He'll set it on fire! ...Then again, we ARE right next to the ocean. Who knows how flammable ANYTHING here is.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:22 am

Nathan moved so fast he appeared behind Rexial in a matterof microscopic seconds. He tapped his shoulder and attempted to whack him with Inferno's Grasp.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:45 am

Rexial raised Drakus and parried the blow. "You're awfully fast... but you have the limitation of having a body. I'm not bound by such a thing. I can move faster than terminal velocity... And you can't." He jabbed several times at Nathan's hand.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:51 am

Nathan didn't care much, as he almost was fire now. He had to end this quick or he would perish. "Limit Break.. Firey Inferno!" *Holds Inferno's Grasp up and casts several Meteos*
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next