TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+5
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 39 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Xiruk: Oh, you're there. WHy the hell weren't you saying anything?

Terra: Well, whenever you're ready, crazy guy.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 39 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Naxwsh: *snaps his fingers, causing all five of them to be transported to the Underworld, just outside of Hades' little personal area* Come with me. *walks inside*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:53 am

Minato: Let's do this. *walks in followed by Ven*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:26 am

Terra: Alright, let's go. *follows*
<???>
Kairi: Now, how do I turn Sora back? If I could just figure something out...

She failed to notice as the quick fiery demon crept up behind her, heeding the strange and deathly quiet voice from its shadow. "I need...to come back...my power...must be again shown to the world...It must be a pure-hearted one...else the body will fade...and it must...be brought...to...the altar..." The demon spotted Kairi and the shadow voice spoke again. "Yes...she shall do..." The demon replied in its hissing voice. "My liege, are you not the king? Why should you take the body of this girl?" The king replied, "Desperate times...now, use the spell. We ought be close enough..." The demon began chanting in a strange, hellish language. "Komara icha momuri, chigama ingar stintra, ningo fadamorta!" Kairi collapsed.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:57 am

Hades: Oh, hello you four. Good job, Naxwsh. *holds his hand out* *a few silvery strands come out of each of them, save Naxwsh* *they shoot out of his hand and towards Naxwsh*
Naxwsh: *absorbs the strands*
Hades: Go on, Naxwsh. You're free.
Naxwsh: *leaves immediately*
Hades: Now, as for the rest of you, you may notice that you can't summon keyblades, weapons, abilities, et cetera. That's because Naxwsh there just got them.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:21 am

Naxwsh: *appears in front of THTNW* *sees the vines* Oh, ****.... *clears the vines in front of the door, walking inside and going up to Diryax's room* *knocks on the door*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:30 am

*the door falls off its hinges into the room, inside in the middle is a giant coccoon,cracked slightly smoke rising from it*

Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:18 am

Terra: *Tries anyway* Damn...well, looks like I'm gettin' out the old fashioned way! *runs off*
<???>
When Kairi woke, she found herself in a jar of some kind. A very small jar, to the point where she was surprised she'd fit in it. However, Kairi quickly saw why she could fit into such a small area. Turning downward slightly, Kairi saw herself lying on the ground, apparently unconscious. What the...what's going on? she wondered, still unaware of the demon who had done it. Until of course it lifted Kairi right up into its face. "Hello, little girl. Yes, It was in fact me who removed you from your body. It shall make quite the fitting host for the king." King? What does that...unless...oh, eugh! The demon seemed to hear this thought, as it replied, "Oh, don't look at it that way. He needs a pure-heart so that the body won't disappear before the ritual. You should be honored, really. The king was unjustly banished with his yet unmobilized armies and finds your body most suitable to execute his return? Quite an honor indeed."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Minato: *smirks* *laughs* You stupid *******... You took ONE persona, all of my abilities at the moment which happened to be Orpheus. I had a friend grab something for me before I came here. *holds up the Stone of Olympus* Let's go ***hole. *summons Odin and takes his spear* Ven, Terra, Aqua, go now!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:52 pm

Aleri: I wonder how they're doing down there... *Sees everything get more hectic* ...Hades stepped up the security... That can't be good. I'd better anihilate everything immediately. *Charges* ...Absolute Destruction, *****es.
*There is a flash, and everything in the area is blasted to dust. THE most broken ability in history. Of course, it usually doesn't work, so...*
Aleri: Sucks to be a Heartless right now. Well, All I can do now is keep the area clear, maybe set up a Save Point to recharge their health and magic.
*There is now a Save Point for the foursome to use. ...Sorry, it doesn't let you use Keyblade Gliders or Gummi Ships or the like, that would just be too easy.*
Aleri: Goddamn disembodied voice! I like the Info Bar better! Go away!
*Fine.*

[Objective: Keep Heartless away!]

Aleri: Much better. *Readies weapons*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:20 pm

*Terra slams into an invisible wall, one of the set that blocks off the entire room*
Hades: ..... *laughs* Alright, show me what ya got, kid.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Naxwsh: Oh, ****... *runs up to the cocoon and cracks it open*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:46 pm

Minato: *smirks* With pleasure. *a bolt of electricity arcs down his arm* MASTER SPARK!!! *launches a Kamehameha esque lightning bolt at hades*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:53 pm

*it fizzles out as soon as it hits Hades*
Hades: ..... Oh, was that your best shot? I'm sorry, I forgot-- I'm a god. What did you expect?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:09 pm

*inside the cocoon a young girl about the age of 6 lies unconcious in xeccil's clothes, above her, diryax is in a tangle of vines*

Diryax: *sees Naxwsh* NO....NO....*starts struggling*..You....it can't be....your dead!!! * a vine breaks causing diryax to start being choked to death*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Minato: As am I. The Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. Aqcuiring one's dreams requires a stern will and unfailing determination. *Arcana shift: Magician* Burn. *a massive explosion of holy fire rips up through the ground at Hades feet*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Naxwsh: No!! *rips Diryax from the vines* *sets her on the floor* Are you okay?!

Hades: *nothing happens* Yeah, I somehow doubt that you-- *points to Minato*-- are a god.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 pm

*Strike Raid comes from nowhere and misses Hades*
Aleri: *Appears* Got bored. 'Sup? ...Ooohh... No weapons? Well, I WOULD have stayed and done more, if there was anything left. I killed everything on that side of the Underworld that wasn't dead to begin with. And beat up some dead soldiers, too. Seriously. Well, Here. *Holds out Keyblade to Aqua and Drakus to Terra* You guys should be able to use those. I'll just sit here an watch.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:06 pm

<WTF YOU ***** *** **** ****ING **** GODMOD?!?!>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Diryax: NO!! This can't be happening!! Your dead!!! I saw the body!!!! * vines pull diry away from naxwsh into the corner where she curls into a ball* Unless....I'm dead too?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Terra: I'm not even going to try and leave! You are an asshole, and for that...*eyes glow golden* You must die.

Xemnas: *appears* The power of Nothingness!

Terra: COmbine with Darkness!

Both: Create the void! *Black Hole swallows Hades*
<???>
The demon flashed its teeth at Kairi and began to cackle. "You of all people! I would have no idea why, but that would be why he is the Demon King!" Say that again when my friends get here... The demon continued his tirade. "Personally, I don't know why we couldn't find a dark-hearted being, but even as that goes-" another, far more threatening voice spoke from the demon's shadow. "You ignorant fool! There was one there! But he was part of another being with a light heart. There were no true pure hearts for leagues in any direction! Do not speak again unless instructed! Drag the husk to our ship. We are leaving. All. Three of us." With that, the demon shivered and dragged Kairi's body behind him, still holding the jar, toward a large black aircraft.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:44 pm

<You know, there's easy way to fix it... >_> >

Aleri: Here, take them, so you can- *Stabbed by some random unearly force* Oh, crap. *Dies in a small explosion, disentegrating his weapons and causing no damage whatsoever to anybody else*

-Back at the House...-

Aleri: *Wakes up* Sonuva-! ...How the hell am I not dead? ...Screw that. Well, I'm bored again. I should go get that Ice Cream. *Walks out in the direction of the shop*

[Aleri is now back to being an ass.]

Aleri: Shut up, Info Bar. Nobody loves you.

<See? Easy. Just kill him, and he stops ****ing with existance. ...Don't ask how he survived. I dunno either. Seriously.>
<Sorry for doing that in the first place. I think that Authors actually appearing in the story is corrupting my already pathetic ability to limit my characters.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:53 pm

<Use the easy (and crappy) ending: He was dreaming.>
The aircraft looked like a shuttle, except much more evil, with a demonic aura around it. The demon dragged Kairi's body and the jar into the craft, performed several checks to ensure no one would die, and it took off. It worked like a Gummi Ship, only much quicker. In only seconds, they'd reached a giant world, landing at a castle. It was crafted out of obsidian, blacker than the void. We're not going... The demon replied, "Of course we are." The voice from the shadow laughed madly. "Foolish girl. Why would we land in my castle if we weren't going there?!" Trust me, my friends will come! "Your faith in them is misguided. They don't know you've gone. Or have you forgotten how you made your exit?" Kairi fell silent as the demon brought everything up to an altar, startlingly made of white marble among the rest of the black. Yet strangely, this light didn't seem safe...unnatural...nothing taking place on that altar could be good...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am

Minato: THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG! The silent voice within one's heart speaks the most profound wisdom. *Arcana Shift: Preistess* I can see right through you Hades. Even gods can fall. *the temperature drops to absolute zero around Hades extinguishing his hair as a massive spear of ice flies at him*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:05 am

Terra: Because my black hole was completely ineffective even though we've received no reply that would indicate that it failed...

The demon dragged Kairi's form onto that marble altar and its shadow stopped rising off the ground in wisps. The misty cloud rising from the shadow was moving, not just swirling around but actually moving, creeping toward the girl's body on the altar. It seemed to struggle to move, barely capable of its feeble motions. The shadow stretched out, nearly making contact with Kairi's skin. It won't make it... The demon said, "Of course he will. He's simply having difficulty. Look, he only needs another inch." Sure enough, the shadowy mist was less than an inch away from the fingertip hanging off the stone altar. Then, half an inch. A quarter. An eigth of an inch away. Then it made contact and Kairi's body was engulfed in shadow. The smoke slowly faded, revealing that the Kairi on the altar was now sitting up, eyes changed from blue to red. The form spoke. "The Demon King has risen again. All shall soon fall to ruin." If Kairi were in her body she'd have shivered, but as it was she was a heart in a jar. The voice the Demon King spoke with was Kairi's, but his own voice was a shadow underneath it. The Demon King looked at Kairi's body, moving her arm to better see it. "Yes. This shall suffice. Certainly better than that void I was in before." The Demon King stood and walked away, closely followed by the underling.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next