TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+5
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
9 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 25 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Polvere: In all fairness, you could die anytime now. And who are you talking to?

Xion: *groans*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 25 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:06 pm

<*to Polvere* He's talking to me...Thought you could hear that. Sorry.>
Terra: Die of what?
<Idiocy.>
Terra: Shut up.

Roxas (Sora): Okay. I'll just...*walks away*

IK: What I meant was, if your heart fought with me, you'd lose in a flash. For right now, I have no intent of fighting anyone. By the way, how'd you get out of my lab?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Aleri: I... dunno. Why would I lose in a flash? I may lose most of my fights, but I have my reasons for losing. It's actually rather painful for me to draw out any real amount of my power. I never use my real strength unless absolutely nessessary. Even I don't know how deep my power goes. Testing my limits is like walking through hell until I hit the back wall. ...But is it about power? Or is it... *Puts his hand over his Heart*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Polvere: *sighs*

Xion: *sighs*
Radio: Said you don't, have, to live like a refugee...
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:26 pm

IK: I thought I just explained this. My heart is stronger than anyone else's. And I have no interest in fighting. Why is this so difficult.

Roxas (Sora): *walks outside* Kairi? I thought you were...oh, wait, you've gotta be...are. You. Kidding? Why Kairi?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Minato: I'm through with this. I'm nit watching anyone else get hurt. *fires portal gun and makes a portal that connects him to the house right next to IK* Prove your HEART is stronger than mine ***hole. *walks through the portal*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:51 pm

IK: If you insist. *exits Kairi* So, now what do you want? Do you wish to fade as well? *begins to go toward Minato*

Roxas (Sora): Sora, if you won't fight your battles, I'm going to. *Grabs Infection* Alright you piece of ****. You're going to fight me. Now.

Infection: If you say so... *enters Roxas/Sora*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Aleri: Wait! You can't beat him in one-on-one combat! (...I got it! I'll lend him some of my power!) *Generates as much energy as he can bear, then sends it to Roxas* (Beat this guy... He deserves it. It doesn't matter how bad he's had it, that's no excuse! I've been ripped apart and stitched together multiple times, flooded with darkness, blinded by light, drained of both, flooded with power, and just plain beaten down, but you don't see me doing this crap. Worst I've done is try to take over the world... and it only lasted for a few seconds!)

<Yep, Al USED to have a little sympathy, but now he's pretty much bent on eliminating Infection.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Xion: *hears something going on outside* *opens the for just in time to see Infection enter Sora* What? *turns to Minato* What's going on?!
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:15 pm

<Heart Station>
Roxas: No thanks Aleri. I'll beat him, even if Sora won't.

Infection: Please. You, beat me? You're deluded.

Roxas: That's enough! I'm through with you and all your crap! Either curl up and die now or I'll beat you!

Sora: *standing off to the side* Roxas...

Roxas: No. Sora, if you're not gonna fight, I'll do it. *summons Keyblades* Alright you bastard, pull out your weapon and get ready to die!

Infection: You naïve fool. Very well. *summons Keyblade/Axe* I will show you true power.

Roxas: You'd better! *rushes at Infection*

Infection sidestepped and quickly knocked Roxas down with the flat of his axe. Roxas fell forward and felt the back of his head, where a lump was already forming. The invader said, "Well, it looks like you won't be any more trouble than the rest of them." He flipped the axe around so that it became a Keyblade. "Goodbye." He stabbed down, but Roxas wasn't there. He'd rolled away. Roxas stood up, yelling, "Don't get cocky!!!" He jumped into the air and threw a Dual Strike Raid. Sora watched the whole time. "Roxas...Why are you fighting?" he asked himself. "You don't even know this guy, but you're willing to fight my fight for me...Why?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:18 pm

<I have to get off for a little bit.>
Xion: *senses that something is going wrong* *merges with Sora and appears in his Heart Station* What's happening here?!
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Roxas was still fighting as Xion appeared. "Xion! This bastard...he's been getting rid of Sora's friends!" He dodged the swipe of an axe. "I'm trying to beat him!" Sor was still mumbling in the corner. "Roxas, you don't have to do this...I honestly wouldn't mind losing..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Minato: *glares* I'll be waiting, if he fails I WILL destroy Infection. Whatever the cost.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Roxas had tripped, was now sprawled on his back. Infection laughed. "I told you you'd stand no chance." He swung down at Roxas. In a flash, Sora thought of AntiSora, Riku, and Kairi. If he didn't do something, he'd have lost Roxas too. No way! Infection's Keyblade stopped. "What?!" he exclaimed. The Kingdom Key had blocked his strike! "You! You interfering little weasel!" Sora replied, "You think what you want. Roxas!" Roxas stood. "Yeah!" "Let's get him." "Done!" Roxas and Sora both attacked. Now it was a real fight!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:12 pm

I quickly ran through the portal, but saw I was too late. Infection had already entered Sora's Heartstation. "Good luck, bro," I mumbled.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Minato thought for a moment, "Perfect!"

Music began playing in Sora's heart station, "Wipe him off the map Sora!" Minato said as the music began.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:19 pm

<Dude, was that a Traverse Town battle theme remix? 'Cause that was ****ing epic!>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:20 pm

As it turned out, defending against three Keyblades was much harder than against one. Infection was being pushed back constantly trying to defend against both Roxas and Sora. "I will kill both of you!" Roxas replied, "How? You look pretty defensive to me!" Roxas pushed even harder. Sora yelled, "This is for my friends!" He jumped high, and while Infection was guarding against Roxas, he had no chance of defending the stab that came down from above. The Kingdom Key pierced his chest. "Ungh...You...will pay..." Infection was blasted away, back into reality. Sora turned to Roxas. "Roxas...thanks." "No problem! You need anything else, just ask!" Roxas disappeared as well. That left Sora and Xion.
<Reality>
Riku: Unnn...My aching head...what the hell happened?

Kairi: Ohh...hey! How...how'd I get back here?

Me: Well, that ought to do it. *opens DC* You're free to go, guys.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:23 pm

"Looks like Sora kicked some ass for you guys," I said to Riku and Kairi, smiling.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Me: *yelling through DC* Riku's back here!

Riku: What?

Me: Just go through the damn corridor.

Riku: Okay...*walks through DC*

Kairi: Well...that's him for you.

Roxas: *reappears* Good work, man.

Infection: *also reappears* You...you little...

The dark-haired man in blue came up to Infection. "You always did cause trouble. Ironic because you're the light half." He turned to the rest of the group. "Allow me to introduce myself. If he's the Infection, I'm the Vaccine. Though I'm the only one who knows, I'm his Darkness. Similar to your friend Vanitas, though if you notice he's in reverse to me." He looked at Infection again. "Well? What are you waiting for!?" Infection said, "Oh, right." He merged with Vaccine. "Now, quickly. We're about to form Heartless and Nobody. If you don't want this to happen again, you must destroy the Heartless now!" Even as he struggled to say the last words, he began to change into a massive creature.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:32 pm

I quickly summoned my Keyblade and took a fighting stance, preparing for the Heartless I was bound to fight.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Roxas: Sora...Xion...you may want to hurry up!

Infection and Vaccine continued to grow, into some ridiculously large flying tank like Heartless. The thing roared as Roxas, Riku, and Kairi summoned their Keyblades, Roxas now only using one, since Sora was...still just standing there.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:38 pm

I leapt forward at the Heartless and attempted a darkness-infused slash from my Keyblade.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:40 pm

The Heartless's massive wings, all 6 of them, like those of a gargantuan bat, brought it into the sky, avoiding Trent's blow.

Riku: Oh, come on. It flies too?! Bull****!

Heartless: *fires enormous lasers at group*

Riku: ...You've gotta be ****ing kidding me. *jumps back*

Roxas: Holy hell! *runs back*

Kairi: Eep! *jumps backwards*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:44 pm

<yes yes it was>
Minato: Now's it my turn! Messiah! LET'S FINISH THIS! SAMSARA!!! *a blast of light fires from his hands, kamehameha style*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next