TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeltaStuck 2.0

+2
Aesoth
Zeldaman2.0
6 posters

Go down

DeltaStuck 2.0 Empty DeltaStuck 2.0

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:06 am

<Aight so drinking may influence this post and if so I'm sorry. THAT SAID. Server order in both sessions: Galdors<-O'Leary's<-Zeplies<-Vardars<-Ferrases<-Basettes<-Galdors. Or, in Poster terms: Myself is client to Admin, who is client to Burner, who is client to Mala, to Aesoth, to Kittium, to me. Also, I encourage everyone to have a mobile phone with Pesterchum on it with a defect of some kind. Kain's will be an old phone that can't view links and takes a long-ass time to read chats and group chats. Starting somewhere towards the start of the installation process would be ideal and would get us back on track sooner rather than later. Kain is now the Soul of Space and his land is the Land of Pyres and Frogs, the pyres being part of his frog quest and also part of his personal quest. Goodbye komodo dragons.>

A young man, 17, thin, shorter than average, and more than a little entitled, had just finished his installation of a game he'd been wanting to play for a very, very long time. SBURB. Finally out of its Alpha and Beta stages, the game had finally cropped up on the internet and had been available to pre-purchase early. While it had felt like forever, he was glad it finally ended. He quickly opened up PesterChum, made a group tab, and threw everyone that was part of the group into it.

apatheticAvarice ]AA] created memo GameKnowledge.
AA: Alright, I'm done with the in$tall, I require Mr. Redeemer and the Miz Atro¢ity whenever they plea$e.
AA: A ¢a$ual ob$ervan¢e however, that the enigmatic intro wa$ rather...
AA: Trippy? That i$ how the modern $lang i$ appropriated, ye$?

AA: And everyone remember$ their ¢orre$ponden¢e$ that need maintaining, ye$?
AA: Or $hould I remind everyone pre$ent? It i$ of no ¢on$equen¢e to me.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

DeltaStuck 2.0 Empty Re: DeltaStuck 2.0

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:37 am

Grumbling quietly to himself, Zane attempted to rub the drowsiness from his eyes as the screen on his computer flashed through what looked to be an electronic version of a spirograph. Having been unable to catch a wink of shuteye between all the ruckus his uncle dragged along with him and the ache that was growing in his head, Zane had finally managed to get SBURB's installation started. Averting his eyes from the visuals on his computer monitor, Zane switched on his phone and promptly squeezed his eyes shut from the brightness. Counting off the seconds in his head, he blearily opened his eyes as the screen dimmed to something more manageable and began typing a response to the new memo.

ZF: welL, thaT iS quitE disorientinG.
ZF: apologieS.
ZF: I cannoT iN gooD consciencE claiM thaT I remembeR exactlY whO I musT staY iN contacT witH.
ZF: aS iT standS, I dO noT recalL.
ZF: I wilL alsO preemptivelY apologizE foR anY lapseS iN communicatioN thaT maY occuR.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:16 am

Casually brushing her favorite plushies hair, Lucia sat rocking back and forth in her chair as SBURB finished installing. Gleefully giggling to herself she began the program and sat staring vacantly at the screen. Once the intro had finished she pulled up her phone, looked at the memo and began typing.

LF: We(( that int
LF: ro was not what I expe(
LF: ted at a((. It near(y (u((
LF: ed me to s(eep. I seem to reca
LF: (( that my (onta(ts were Zane an
LF: d something e(se with a Z, be(ause I noted I had the
LF: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:30 am

“…”

She lied upon her bed, upon her back. The pale modern day amazon known as Zero Zeplie looked lifeless upon her bed looking more akin to a statue than a person. What didn’t help this was her body, the perfect balance of masculinity and femininity due to her muscle tone and curves. Out of nowhere, her chest began to… vibrate? Indeed, her marvelous mammaries were wavering out of nowhere along with a sudden sound being heard along with it. This seemed to be enough to wake her immediately making her reach out to the small table near her bed to retrieve a pair of sunglasses to place upon her face.

With her sunglasses on, Zero’s other hand reached into her chest for a moment to pull fort an old black and silver slide phone that had apparently been nestled between her breasts. Upon her phone was a notice from Pesterchum about some conversation going on in a memo. Zero looked upon the memo and was hesitant to type. She remembered the last time she tried typing up responses and decided to not type anything.

Now awake, Zero got up from her bed and slipped her phone into the pocket of her black yoga pants. Getting up, she walked past her computer which was installing SBURB and about down to look out her window. She looked outside at the always autumn landscape outside, the many colored leaves upon the ground while some were still on the trees. Her eyes scanned around the outdoors but the object she was looking for was not present. Every day, Zero would look outside her window to look for a PECULIAR CROW but it seemed today it wasn’t around… much like her master.

Profound sadness… if she could feel such a thing.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittium Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:23 am

An extremely loud ping startled Isis awake. Scrambling upward with a sharp squeak, the girl looked around, eyes darting all around her room. A few plastic bottles and a broken calculator tumbled over her shoulders, and a few papers fluttered down on top of her head. Oh. She'd fallen asleep in the junk pile this time.

Groaning with drowsiness, she sat up and searched for her laptop. Oddly enough, it was on her desk, right next to the formaldehyde soaked remains of her cat. The dearly departed animal had been her closest friend, and she intended to keep him close. Namely, on her shelf.
That was for later though. At the current moment, she was dragging herself back into her desk chair, where she curled up and focused on her laptop.

The first thing she noticed was that the game had finished installing. Oh right! That's what she'd been doing. The next thing that caught her attention was a new memo.

MA: An interesting intro indeed I'd say.
MA: And to my memory I'm meant today
MA: To quickly correspond with Zesty and
MA: the amazing AA, as soon as I can.

Kittium
Kittium
Omega
Omega

http://Misskittium.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Finn wasn't one to waste his morning. While waiting for the game to install, he was practicing. The sounds of music and a wooden kendo sword cracking into the practice target to the beat filled his room as the young man rolled and threw a barrage of strikes at his training target. His music was briefly interrupted by the ping of his Pesterchum client so he took a break and opened the app on his phone. Looking over the conversation briefly before responding.

[FR] began replying to Memo: Game Knowledge

FR: Yeah
FR: Thanks For Slotting Me With The Complete Stranger By The Way
FR: We All Know How Fucking Friendly I Am

The young man pulled up tabs to start conversations with both Zero and Kain.

[FR] began chatting with [AA]

FR: So
FR: How Are We Doing This?

[FR] began chatting with [PA]

FR: Alright
FR: Lets Get This Awkward Shit Out Of The Way
FR: Names Finn
FR: Call Me That Or FR
FR: Cut And Dry I Need To Know What To Call You
FR: And Whether Youre Actually An Assassin
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:15 pm

As she looked out the window, continuing to look for either a sign of the CROW or her MASTER, Zero felt her phone vibrate once more. Pulling out her phone, she would see some notifications from Pesterchum. She noticed first that there was some more activity in the memo… but also that someone was contacting her. She remembered this one from that rather bizarre incident several months ago. Since they were to be playing the game together, and because it was polite to do so, she responded.

PA: My name 1s Zer0.
PA: Th0ugh y0u c0u1d ca11 me PA 1f y0u want.
PA: As f0r y0ur sec0nd question 1 am n0t 0ne yet.
PA: My Master has t01d me 1 have a year 0r tw0 left.
PA: 0f h1s tra1n1ng 1 mean.
PA: 1 mean, that’s what y0u d0 when y0u’re a mart1al art1st, r1ght?
PA: 1t's what he t01d me anyway.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:21 pm

Kain scratched his head. Perhaps he hadn't been as clear as he had thought? He adjusted his favorite possession, his PLUSH BUNNY that a DEAR FRIEND had given to him, long ago, and set to typing again.

[AA] began replying to [FR]
AA: Well that'$ what I wa$ a$king in the game ¢hat. Long $tory $hort, I need your "$erver" app to ¢onne¢t to my "¢lient" app, okay?
AA: Then you need to be the ¢lient for the... "new¢omer'$" $erver, a$ we agreed upon.
AA: I'll be $erver to MA'$ ¢lient, a$ I talked with her about thi$.
AA: And I'll po$t the full ¢hain in the ¢hat. Here'$ my $tuff to enter in.
AA sent an attached file: [information.txt]!

Kain switch back over to the group chat.
AA: Oh, and by the way, here'$ the ¢lient-$erver order, in ¢a$e anyone forgot.
AA: Highlighted, for everyone'$ ¢onvenien¢e!
AA: My$elf, FR
AA: FR, PA
AA: PA, LF
AA: LF, ZA
AA: ZA, MA
AA: MA, Myself
AA: And that's ¢lient, $erver, again for anyone who is ¢uriou$. 
AA: Oh, and MA, me$$age me whenever.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:40 am

Finn scowled at his screen. What kind of name was Zero? He had flashbacks to a younger version of himself. He visibly cringed as his hands flew along his keyboard.

FR: Zero.
FR: OK.
FR: Well
FR: As The Big Man AA Said
FR: Youll Be My Server
FR: So
FR: Heres That Info
FradulentRedeemer sent a file! (InformationForReaperMain.txt)

With the greeting of the group's newest member out of the way, Finn began to set up his connection with Kain. He didn't bother messaging him further assuming that Kaine would get a notification once they were properly connected.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittium Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:19 am

Isis rubbed her eyes as scanned through her mental notes. There was quite a bit to take in so early in the morn...Wait, was it morning? Or was it afternoon? It wasn't midnight, right? Too tired to check, she simply assumed that it was some reasonable hour to be awake, given that everyone else was awake.

The dark-haired girl adjusted her glasses before reaching for her keyboard. The first person she contacted was her client.

MA: A deadcitedly delightfully day to you, Zesty.
MA: Er, *decideadly
MA: *decidedly
MA: Dang and darn it, these mistaken misspellings are making me testy.
MA: Anyhow and anyway, have you initiated installation of any interesting games today? :3
MA: The game I speak of I suppose you know.
MA: So I'm simply seeing if you're ready, rearing, and rushing to go.

With that done, she moved on to another friend of hers, one who it always cheered her up to speak with.

MA: Gracious and grand greetings to you today, Rainy.
MA: You know, that introductions's eye catching color scheme was quite zany.
MA: It reminded me of you, Rainy, in weird sort of a way.
MA: Anyway, are you absolutely antsy anticipating the game today?

Then there was the one she'd decided to save for last. He was probably practicing something anyway, so that would give her plenty of time to curl back up for a nice nap before she had to respon- Oh, wait, no. Server-client chain. She needed to stay awake anyway, so sending a few messages was the perfect way to do that.

MA: Hello and hi, my snarky, Scottish samurai.
MA: What were you up to this merry morning?
MA: I'm guessing not snuggled in blankets and snoring.
MA: Making some melodious music, maybe?
MA: Oh, and preparing to play the game, probably.

With a sleepy sigh, Isis pushed her chair back from her desk. There were still a few things she needed to do before playing anyway. Mainly, that desk of hers required a good cleaning. Isis glanced over at the tray, and at the peeled open cat on top of it. Her shoulders slumped a little. She'd been less sad about that while she was asleep.
Kittium
Kittium
Omega
Omega

http://Misskittium.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:55 pm

Zero looked at the messages Finn had sent her. That name. Something about the name Finn felt nostalgic to her. Though, it didn’t feel like it was associated with any sort of pain as far as she could recall. She shook her head, it wasn’t important right now. In fact, the most important thing was the data file that was sent to her.

She opened the file up after it finished downloading, her eyes skimming through the text now displayed. Incredible, was all of this text just for one game? Zero couldn’t believe it. This was much more complicated than the games in her collection. Though… when did she sign-up for this game? She had no recollection of ever signing up for any game at all.

Maybe her new friend had answers for her?

PA: Pard0n, but 1 need to ask y0u s0meth1ng 1mp0rtant.
PA: D0 y0u reca11 s1gn1ng up f0r th1s game?
PA: 1 have n0 rec011ect10n 0f such event.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down