TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So. Intermittent returns be damned.

5 posters

Go down

So. Intermittent returns be damned. Empty So. Intermittent returns be damned.

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:42 am

It's approximately 4:30 in the morning and I'm lying in bed on my phone. An episode of American Dad reminded me of the embarrassing way I wrote Sally early on. So I guess I'm sort of relapsing. Whatever. I apologize if I've held anything up or made anything difficult for you guys.

Also, mobile is really weird now. The submission text box is off-white on white and I can barely see anythng, and sometimes when I open a page it gives me an error and sends me to the app store to some app I don't care to download that is popular, including, but not limited to, Spotify and Candy Crush Saga. So there's that. But I have an awesome PC now, so that shouldn't be a problem.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

So. Intermittent returns be damned. Empty Re: So. Intermittent returns be damned.

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:34 pm

It's funny you mention the way Sally used to be written... because we started on the re-write. It's posted in Org.XIV as Organization XIV: Recompleted. Or, at least, part of what's written. And I think I asked if you wanted to write up a quick chapter showing Lyxsal/Sally's origin so that I could insert it in properly without expositing that crap out of people. Alternatively, I could have her explaining her origins to Xeromus.

...Sorry to hit you with that the second you get back, I'm just excited. And no, I don't think you're currently holding anything up.

I haven't been getting any feedback on the rewrite, which worries me. I mean, it's a lot to read, but you'd think SOMEBODY would bother to check it out and say something. Ah, whatever. I'm mostly worried about the quality of the writing towards the end of Topic 1, which could be tricky to justify, the minor edits I made, and how a lot of it is basically the same, but not quite.

As for what's going on in the stories, Lance is back, and Aleri picked a fight with him on Station Tower minutes after he escaped. They're still at it. Seth is trying to catch Oxthmas' attention in Agrabah, probably to try and mess with him.

In TITAL, Zexion has gone evil again, using a combination of the hallucinogenic pollen and the spirit of the BEAST to screw everybody over and become a god or something. It wasn't too clear what his intention was. He's trapped some of the characters in the basement with a fake Zexion, and created an illusion to make them think it was Destiny Islands. Note: it seems to be working on Aleri - go figure - but NOT on Riku or Xiruk. Upstairs, Naminé is confronting Zexion, and Kazuya Minegishi, also known as Abel, also known as Not-Minato, kind of burst in. Damn it, Haar.

So that's what's been going on. It's a bit slow lately, but it's good to have you back, Yusei.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

So. Intermittent returns be damned. Empty Re: So. Intermittent returns be damned.

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:54 pm

To be completely honest with you, I don't care enough to rewrite Sally. I really don't wanna bother with any of that old stuff, because it was all bullshit. I had nary a grasp of human emotion when I started writing. It was very much a caricature of my emotion at the time. And now that I think about it, it seems like sometimes, all of my emotions are caricatures. I'm having emotional problems at the moment, fighting some pretty severe depression, but thankfully, today is a day for me to be happy. I've never really been able to have emotions on a realistic scale. So I'd rather work with that than I would continue the old bullshit I used to do, if you guys don't mind.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:16 pm

No problems here, so long as you're happy with this. I mean, the whole point of the re-write was to make the original story better, but since I'm really the only one writing it - with some input from the others - there's no need for you to bother with it.

...Wasn't there... hrm. I seem to remember something about showing the rest of Zane and Sally's wedding through flashback, since you were holding things up, but we transitioned past the event. Sorry I forgot about that.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm having the same problems as YouSay, which is what fell be back on writing.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:50 pm

… Sorry, could you rephrase the second half of that sentence, Whats_Up?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:01 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:I'm having the same problems as YouSay, which is that they don't think it be like it is, but it do.

FTFY
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Keep in mind I can't read what I'm typing.

I meant to say "Because I can't write I lost interest and haven't caught up with the plt of the RP"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Dude, just click on Switch Editor Mode to fix that. It's the far-rightmost button on the second row above the text box.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:12 am

God dammit.....

Welp, time to RP.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:55 am

Well, son of a bitch. Why isn't that default?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:57 am

Because the Administrator is off playing Starbound and adding chatboxes.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:00 am

DAMMIT WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE STARBOUND BUT MEEE

I'm just stuck with my stupid amazing Pokemon Y...
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:43 am

I don't have either of those. You hush now.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:48 am

Damn casual.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:13 am

You're about to see the wrath of casual. I'm writing up a rant against Sonic.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:14 am

As in the Hedgehog? Or the tater-tot-centric restaurant chain?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:21 am

I would never rail against the restaurant. Because it's a novel idea, I love the food, and it was good times for me.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:24 am

Yeah, I don't really like Sonic, so I'm not particularly in a position to complain about it. I can't play fast-paced latformers like Mario and Sonic. The only platformers I can stand are stuff like DKC and Rayman, and even Rayman is pushing it a bit. DKC on the other hand, is fucking awesome, RareWare fanboy bias aside.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down