TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

+2
lethalityComplex
PsychoticDoctor
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios. - Page 2 Empty Re: FF7:A World Reshaped OC Bios.

Post  Cremator of the Sky Thu May 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Okay, I know what some of you may be thinking. "Cremator, where's all that info you promised?"

Well... it's not ready yet. I got a hit with a stomach virus yesterday and while I've managed to recover from it, mostly, my will to write kind of got hit with it... somehow. So, yeah, expect the info at the end of the month... or some time around that.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  EpicMasterMind Fri May 24, 2013 8:21 pm

If you need my help with anything Burner, let me know. I'll be around.
EpicMasterMind
EpicMasterMind
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Sat May 25, 2013 5:50 am

At long last, I give you the rewrites!

The only characters from FF7 who will be actually appearing are President Shinra, Rufus Shinra, The Turks, Hojo, Heidegger, Scarlet, Reeve, and Palmer.

The North Crater will still exist, despite Jenovah not existing. It’s existence however, is due to the Weapons having gone on a rampage there thousands of years ago and eventually falling into dormancy. In most circles, the area is referred to as “Battleground of the Gods”.

AVALANCHE will be an actual organization instead of just a bunch of schmucks in the Midgar slums.

Some technology present within the world will be akin to that of our modern day tech.

There will be more diversity to the SOLDIER ranks. 3rd Class are strictly forced to adhere to the dress and weapon code. 2nd Class are allowed some customization to their attire and are allowed access to some other weapons aside from the usual sword. 1st Class is left pretty much the same.

And as a bonus… Revised Sign-up!

Name: Obvious
Age: Considering the party will be made up of those in SOLDIER, Shinra, or hired by Shinra, let’s be realistic here.
Occupation: What is your character's profession? Are they SOLDIER? Do they work at Shinra? Or are they some hired merc?
Appearance: Your height, weight, clothing, hair color and everything in between in one nice section. Try for at least being a paragraph in length.
Personality: What your character is like and whatever little quirks they might have. Aim for at least being a paragraph in length.
Equipment and Abilities: What weapons or notable items your character carries on their person on a regular basis and what they are most certainly capable of doing.
History: What has your character’s life been like prior to the start of the RP? Come on, give me something.

Expect a sign-up of my character in the following days.

Last edited by Cremator of the Sky on Sat May 25, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat May 25, 2013 7:37 am

Name: Faye
Height/Weight: 6'/150 pounds
Appearance: Faye has long, black, hair with silver streaks running through it. Her slim, yet muscular form is covered by a set of armor which seems to be nothing more but a myriad of tangled black and red steel bands and a pair of red armored boots and leggings. Several bands and bangles line her arms, and an intricate tattoo design lines her whole body, although only the hands are visible.
Personality: Faye is a laid-back person, although she can be slightly archaic at times, and say things that sound weird, but actually help. In battle she can become fierce, so much so that she counters any attack with brute force.
Favorite Activity: Using her materia, training, adventuring.
Least Favorite Activity: Work that doesn't involve use of magic or weaponry, a very particular SOLDIER 1st Class (I won't spoil that)
Weapon/Weapons: Faye is a master of both weaponry and materia, having travelled from Cosmo Canyon, to Junon and everywhere in between. Usually, she uses a pair of scythes, or swords, but she also has a bow for flying enemies, and several Master materia.
Abilities:
Apart from her use of materia and weapons:
-Evade and Counter: Allows a counter after a dodge
-Brutal Counter: Allows a counter hit if an enemy lands a hit on someone in the party
-Limit Break: Self-explanatory
History: Specifics to be revealed in the RP, but, generally, Faye has traveled the world doing missions for SOLDIER.

Cremator, that list should also include Director Lazard, seeming as the characters will be SOLDIERs..
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2