TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona REM OC Bios

+9
Cremator of the Sky
EpicMasterMind
Robofloozy
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Aesoth
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Persona REM OC Bios Empty Persona REM OC Bios

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Name:

Weight: http://www.rush.edu/rumc/page-1108048103230.html

Appearance: (A picture is fine)

Personality:

History:

Hobbies:

Weapons:

Arcana: (Any of the 22 Arcana besides Fool, World/Universe, Judgement, and Aeon)

Persona: (Any Persona canonically of your Arcana is okay. You can have three first tier skills for your persona.)

Starting skills:

Stats: (Two high, Two medium, One low)
ST:
MA:
EN:
AG:
LU:

Equipment: (Starting equipment should be something obtainable by a Japanese highschooler)
Weapon:
Armor:
Footwear:
Acc.:

Themes: (One for battle, one normal theme)

(Another small thing I forgot. I'm going to be reviewing these and the characters won't be usable until accepted.)

Last edited by Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Persona REM OC Bios Empty Re: Persona REM OC Bios

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Name: Shinkokuna Tanoshimi (aka Shin)

Weight: 160 lbs

Appearance: Short, straight black hair, green eyes, sharp features, moderate yet lean build, wears a light blue button up over a white tank top, black jeans, and black sneakers. He has a pocket watch attached to his pants and usually in his pockets at all times.

Personality: Confident and calm, Shin rarely loses his cool. Likes to focus on himself and his friends, rarely caring about much else besides maybe sports.

History: Growing up in Yakamura, Shin was born in a small family of four: himself, his parents, and his grandfather. Shin was easy-going enough until he hit seven, when his grandfather died. Shin was shocked to have such a close relative die, and often still hurts from it. Since then, he's become less caring of his future and is more concerned with the now. In whatever he does, he takes point and does it well.

Hobbies: Riding his bike, playing cricket, mock fighting, reading.

Weapons: Cricket Bat

Arcana: Emperor

Persona: Take-Mikazuchi (P4 version)

Starting skills: Zio, Bash, Rakukaja

Stats:
ST: HI
MA: MED
EN: MED
AG: HI
LU: LO

Equipment:
Weapon: Old Cricket Bat
Armor: Punk's clothing
Footwear: Agile Shoes
Acc.: Silver Watch & Chain

And because I'm going to be taking a leaf outta Gregar's book, here's his blurb

Shinkokuna Tanoshimi (aka Shin)
Proud and confident
Emperor Arcana and Take-Mikazuchi
Leader and athlete.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Name: Mark Kengami

Weight: 150 Lbs

Appearance: Mark is a taller than average guy, at 5"10' with short and messy silver hair and blue-grey eyes. His outfit normally consists of a dark grey suit with a black tie and black and white trainers. He has a slender and athletic build. Persona REM OC Bios Mark10

Personality: Normally happy and upbeat, on some days he is lethargic and irritable and prone to snapping at people. He enjoys spending time with people he knows and he tries to be helpful to anyone who needs it.

History: Growing up in Yakumura, Mark suffered from night terrors from a young age. The combination of the stress and the lack of sleep lead to him being very antisocial. Eventually, Mark's parents put him in therapy to help him with the night terrors. In therapy, Mark eventually found that by expressing his fears through painting and drawing, the night terrors came less often and were less intense. Now, he tries to live a normal life while dealing with the night and what comes with it.

Hobbies: Mark often paints and is quite skilled at it. He'll often take walks around the town to try to find inspiration.

Weapons: His preferred weapon is a rapier, having received some training with it during therapy.

Arcana: Moon

Persona: Gurr (P3)

Starting skills: Tarukaja, Bash, Poisma

Stats:
ST: MED
MA: HIGH
EN: LOW
AG: HIGH
LU: MED

Equipment:
Weapon: Training Rapier
Armor: Dark Suit
Footwear: Black Trainers
Acc.: Black Tie

Themes:
Main Theme: I Saw Daddy Today
Battle Theme: Accelerated World

Last edited by Aesoth on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Name: Daisuke Otonari

Height: 6' 0”

Weight: 192lbs

Appearance:Persona REM OC Bios Otonar10
Picture is a depiction of weekend attire. While attending school, he wears the standard Yakumura blazer and black slacks.

Personality: Though a bit awkward as he is still adjusting to the customs of Japan, Daisuke is relatively friendly and amiable. Not afraid of anything, Daisuke is the first to speak his mind on matters that concern him and will support his friends loyally.

History: Though he appears and is fully Japanese, Daisuke is a first generation United States citizen . However, when his father got an incredible job offer in Yakumura, his entire family “returned to their roots” in Japan and left their suburban home for the bustling town. Now, a year later, Daisuke is enrolled as a senior  in Yakamura High School and is president of the Music Club.

Hobbies: playing guitar, singing, attempting to start a band(rather unsuccessful)

Weapon: Rather heavy handed and resourceful, Daisuke uses Kusi Mitama's Analyze skill to his advantage and selects improvised weapons from his environment. While they aren't ever as strong as a standard weapon, it rarely leaves him unarmed. When forced to fight without a weapon, he uses his weight to his advantage and prefers grappling.

Arcana: Strength

Persona: Kusi Mitama

Starting skills: Cleave, Dia, Analyze

ST: High
MA: Low
EN: High
AG: Med
LU: Med

Equipment: (Starting equipment should be something obtainable by a Japanese highschooler)
Weapon: Bandaged Fists
Armor: Yakumura Blazer (the school's standard blazer)
Footwear: Flat Tip Shoes (expensive looking bargain brand dress shoes)
Acc.: Fashionable Wristband (A colorful wristband with the kanji for Courage written on it)

Themes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meVrWFfQF2k
Ganta's Theme- Deadman Wonderland (Normal Theme)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68
Radioactive- Imagine Dragons (Battle Theme)

Last edited by Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri May 22, 2015 3:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:12 am

Name: Abel Boryoku

Weight: 160 lbs

Appearance:
Persona REM OC Bios EmoAnimeGuy

Personality: Abel hasn't had the best of luck, so oftentimes his first reaction when something bothers him is to punch it, and is making some attempt to diminish his more violent tendencies. He often ignores the input of others in favor of what he thinks will be effective. However, once he makes a promise, he will never break it. This is an incredibly rare occurance, as he tends to openly dislike people.

History: Abel was born of an American mother and a Japanese father, but they were killed during a robbery when he was 13. After that, he was sent out of the country to live with his uncle, his father's brother. Abel knows quite a bit about Japan, and finds enjoyment in watching anime. In terms of gaming skills, he's surprisingly weak at fighting games and beat-'em-ups, and is much better at platforming.

Hobbies: Mostly on the internet. After all, it's the place where you don't have to look the person you're talking to in the eye.

Weapons: A self-devised, very brutal fighting style involving fists and feet, with occasional use of a chain.

Arcana: Devil

Persona: Pazuzu

Starting skills: Mudo, Tarukaja, Foul Breath

ST: HI
MA: HI
EN: ME
AG: ME
LU: LO

Weapon: Bare Fist
Armor: Torn Shirt
Footwear: Worn-out Sneakers
Acc.: Black Feather
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:07 am

Name: Yoshiya Hataraku

Weight: 157 lbs.

Appearance: I apologize, but uploading the picture is proving difficult... All I can do is provide a link to the picture on dA.

http://nebulagregarzx.deviantart.com/art/Yoshiya-Hataraku-360147113?ga_submit_new=10%253A1363579547

Personality: He can be snarky sometimes, but he's a good person, if a bit immature. He's a casual person, and he doesn't seem too attached to things, but underneath it all, he really does care about everything a lot. He tends to be rather bored with his typical life. He's not the bravest soul, to be honest, but he tends to stick his nose in when he thinks it'll liberate him from boredom or work.

History: Yoshiya has lived in town for years, his dad running a metalworks. He's been serving as an apprentice while taking on formal education. Not much of his life stands out, which is something he can't stand.

Hobbies: Tinkering with machines, working with metal, surfing the internet, engaging in tricky arguments.

Weapons: A screwdriver or wrench, as he carries small tools with him. He could theoretically use hammers or knives, generally anything small.

Arcana: Magician

Persona: Jack Frost

Starting skills: Bufu, Pulinpa, Re Patra, (As it is in P3Fes)

ST: Med
MA: High
EN: Med
AG: High
LU: Low

Equipment: Basic craftsman tools, protective gloves, a pair of goggles.
Weapon: Wrench/Screwdriver
Armor: Metalworks Coat
Footwear: Plain Sneaks
Acc.: Homemade Wallet Chain

Themes:

Normal: Freedom Overflows - Persona 4 the Animation Soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97jZnLGr_aw

Battle: Super Sonic Racing - Sonic R
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_373511&feature=iv&src_vid=FWVoIRsRpxs&v=qJRosZzB_a8
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:25 am

It's not that he's not allowed, it's just that we don't really want one.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Robofloozy Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:56 am

EpicMasterMind wrote:Well, maybe I'll just shelf my plan of signing up as another female character.

Please don't or I'll be forced to hate you forever.
Robofloozy
Robofloozy
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  EpicMasterMind Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:01 am

Robofloozy wrote:
EpicMasterMind wrote:Well, maybe I'll just shelf my plan of signing up as another female character.

Please don't or I'll be forced to hate you forever.

Persona REM OC Bios Gendo%20kyubey
EpicMasterMind
EpicMasterMind
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:58 am

MasterMind, you put up a compelling argument...
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:30 am

Okay, as I'm going to go ahead and listen to Haar, who has likely been doing the whole RP thing longer than I have (not to mention TITAL) I'm going to assign seniority to HIM and go ahead.

Robo, gstol, why in the hell would polygamy work? Really. Look at it from a LOGICAL point of view. You are in a committed relationship. You adore and fawn over your significant other, who does the same to you. The idea of another invading on this, destroying it, taking one or the other, or some such is SO FAR FETCHED TO THEM that polygamy, even if it appealed to one or the other OUTSIDE of the relationship, is LIKELY not going to tolerate that. If you do, and you have LEGITIMATE AND VIABLE REASONS FOR DOING SO, fine. That's cool. Good for you, and good luck. But on a whim having your characters make such an OOC move is utter blasphemy! If you were joking and just trolling fine. You got me. But if you had an OUNCE of sincerity behind that shame on you. Seriously. Shame on you for wanting to try something that inane.

And Robo, why the F*CK would having another female be detrimental? If anything, Catherine would probably IMMEDIATELY gravitate towards her. Here, lemme double check her bio. Okay, maybe not immediately, but if relationships were to be initiated, my thoughts would be that she'd gravitate to other girls first. If nothing else, as a character she wouldn't be the only girl at a sausage fest of a dorm. Loneliness is a complete bitch.

So I'm actually thinking of derailing my original idea for Shin and incorporating a girl into things just to spite you. "Gaggins" indeed. Ugh!

If I'm gonna be modded for this, at least let gstol and Robo see this, JT.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:35 am

Hey, I disagreed with the polygamy idea. I liked the idea, sure, but it doesn't fit the characters involved... well, certainly not Tetsuya anyway... So, I'm just going to put up my rant redirection bubble now. *said bubble pops into existance*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:10 am

I agree with Zeldaman, it was a stupid idea. However, I have to admit that it did sound more like a joke than anything else. Otherwise, bad things could have happened.

Edgar, c'mon, you know that Admin won't mod you for ranting a bit. Especially since it's RELEVANT. It contributed to the topic, and didn't send us off onto a random tangent... provided you people don't carry the conversation from this post on, ignoring that this is for Bios.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Fri May 10, 2013 4:27 am

Hope nobody minds a new guy posting two sign-ups here.

Name:  Kira Akira
Height: 5’9
Weight: 145 lbs.
Appearance: If there is any one truth in this world, it would be that Kira Akira is an insanely FABULOUS man. In or out of uniform, Kira manages to keep his level of fabulous above and beyond those around him. In school, Kira wears his uniform as normal people do… aside from the fact that the top shirt is opened up and worn like a jacket revealing an egg white dress shirt underneath it with one of his three fabulous ties hanging down from his neck in a Windsor Knot. While normally his ties would be described here, they are simply too fabulous and demand their own paragraph for description.

Outside of school, Kira is normally seen wearing one of his two suits. The suits in question are a cloud white suit with an emerald dress shirt underneath and a hot pink suit with a charcoal gray dress shirt. Both suits are of course, accompanied with pants matching the suits color. And then there’s his surprisingly informal attire of just a pair of yellow pants with a plain black short sleeved shirt and an open yellow coat thrown on just to add a little flair to the outfit. Now if there’s one thing about all of his outfits have in common, it’s the footwear as Kira is always seen wearing a pair of jet-black loafers.

Now on to his ties, Kira has three ties that he regularly wears that he is very fond of. First up is the “K” Tie, identified as such for it is a tie that is made up of black fabric and is littered with “K”s of various shades and tints of red. The second tie is the Skull Tie, a tie of coal black fabric possessing the images of laughing bone white skulls descending in a straight line. Lastly is the Diamond Tie, a forest green tie decorated with a collage of gold diamonds that have no discernible pattern whatsoever.

Now on to the man himself, as mentioned prior, Kira’s height is 5’9 and as his weight indicates he’s quite thin. Of course, his thin figure isn’t for athletics, no, it’s simply just a regular thin figure that shows he’s not out of shape but not an athlete. When it comes to his face, Kira’s face is kept very clean and his blond hair is kept short and neat, albeit it has a natural wave in it along with the fact it has enough length in the front to cover the majority of his forehead. On a final note, Kira’s eyes are silver and his eyes always seem to be in a rather intimidating glare.

Personality: “And exactly what business could you possibly have with me?”

Kira is an arrogant bastard as he’s always looking down upon others and being nothing short of a condescending jackass. To say he is emotionless is a lie, the man is cold no doubt, but there’s always a feeling of malice and sadism coming from his words and just from that glare in his eyes. And Kira does it all while maintaining a calm level headed composure 24/7. It’s worth nothing however, Kira does nothing more than spout insults and never goes out of his way to insult someone, instead keeping to himself unless he must say something. Of course, that’s just a first glance.

In reality, Kira has an extreme sociophobia, to the point where just being out of his house leaves his jimmies in a state in which they cannot be unrustled. He cannot go a single minute without overanalyzing a situation in which he’s around someone or talking to someone considering every little thing that could happen or be said. The stress it puts him through would be enough to drive most men crazy, and in fact Kira probably is crazy for having lived with it for so long. However, one cannot succeed in this life with such a fear when communicating and being around others is the way to succeed. So thus, Kira has managed to mask his fear, albeit making it into a very spiteful façade.

There are however, those who are excluded from his spite and those would be his parents (seriously, why would he be like that), his teachers, (what kind of dick do you have to be to hate someone for doing their job), and lastly his cousin Yumiko Hakuba. His arrogance aside, Kira is very intelligent in terms of academics and is currently at the top of all of his classes. As inferred by his sociophobia, Kira is also a huge introvert.

History: Kira was the son born of a company representative and the lead singer of an underground band called “90’s Hazy Noon”. Due to the nature of his father’s job as a representative always travelling around the country for meetings and that his mother’s band was in dire need of her for their first tour, Kira was sent to live with his father’s parents up in the Hokkaido region. It was there that Kira spent the majority of his life being raised and homeschooled by his grandparents. While his parents did visit, such visits were rare and he understood his parent’s situation. Aside from that, Kira’s childhood was relatively normal.

At the age of 13, Kira was sent back home as his parents believed he could now look after their house as well as take care of himself even though his mother would be home more often. At first, the transition was going pretty well. However, school soon became a problem as Kira began to freeze up and occasionally have panic attacks due to being around so many people on his own. The fact that he had lived in borderline isolation with his Grandparents was probably the worst thing to happen to him in the long run. Eventually, the awkwardness, the freezing up, and the panic attacks began to go away only to be replaced by hostility, jackassery, and arrogance. While this change did bring about worry, Kira’s academics were usually the highest in the class and he never went out of his way to screw with someone, so therefore it wasn’t viewed as being a serious issue.

As of now, Kira has some renown in Yakumura High, not only for his academics, but also for easily being the biggest dick in the school’s history. Bar none.

Hobbies: Studying, reading old manga and novels, listening to his collection of music, and playing video games.

Weapons: Walking Cane, while Kira doesn’t need it for walking, he feels it adds some class to his appearance.

Arcana: Tower
Persona: Cu Chulainn
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080708183926/megamitensei/images/1/1c/CuChulainn2.jpg
The mythical Hero of Ireland who was originally named Setanta until he accidentally murdered the guard dog of Culann and offered to take its place until a replacement could be found. He would later train under the goddess Scathach and earn his fabled spear Gae Bulg.

Starting skills: Skewer, Cleave, and Tarukaja.

Stats:
ST: High
EN: Medium
AG: Medium

Equipment:
Weapon: Black Walking Cane
Armor: Dress Shirt
Footwear: Black Loafers
Acc.: FABULOUS Tie

Themes:
Normal Theme: RIVAL – Persona 5
https://youtu.be/jf9HdOhtz48

Battle Theme: Shudder ~Hellsent~ Dual Mix - Devil Survivor 2
https://youtu.be/9hUsmHFQCxk

Last edited by Cremator of the Sky on Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Fri May 10, 2013 4:31 am

And sign-up number two.

Name: Yumiko Hakuba
Height: 6’1
Weight: “You know it’s not polite to ask for a woman’s weight.”
Appearance: Aside from the school uniform, which Yumiko has honestly done nothing with aside from acquiring a longer black skirt, she is most commonly seen in her Miko outfit that consist of a pair of bright red hakama, an egg white haori, and blood red ribbon wrapped around the middle of her hair. Speaking of her hair, Yumiko’s hair is as black as a cloudless night sky and extends past her tailbone by one inch while the previously mentioned ribbon is wrapped around the exact middle of her hair’s length. In regards to Yumiko herself, she possesses an athletic and hourglass figure has ocean blue eyes.

On those rare occasions when she’s now doing anything, Yumiko wears a crimson sweater with a pair of tight black yoga pants.

Personality: Yumiko is a motherly, polite, and pure soul. She is willing to listen to the problems of her peers and superiors, as well as assist them in whatever way she can. She also maintains a calm atmosphere around her being at all times. Despite all of her good points, Yumiko doesn’t look after herself too much and this often results in her overexerting herself much to the dismay of those around her and close to her. Yumiko is also one to worry over a lot of things, one of her main worries being her cousin Kira Akira.

Furthermore, her mind is also ridden with self-doubts in regards to her position as a Miko. She feels as though she could never be as good as her late mother was, and has begun to feel as though she just isn’t capable of being one yet. However, she has accepted her fate and will not let go of it.

History: Yumiko’s life was very normal. There wasn’t too much to say regarding it. She didn’t care too much about socializing, but tried to be on good terms with her peers and teachers. All that mattered to her was achieving success regarding academics. It was a simple and easily achievable goal for her. Her life could be best described as simple, and that was just fine with her.

When she began her High School years, was when tragedy struck. Yumiko returned home one day to find her mother had become deathly ill. Both Konoko and her father were more terrified of the prospect of her dying. Hating her lack of ability to be of some sort of help towards her mother, Yumiko spent the rest of the day alone in her room completely overtaken by despair. However, her night alone brought upon a sudden realization, she would have to take over her mother’s position as the town’s Miko. For you see, Yumiko was the daughter of an aspiring mangaka and the town’s Miko and it was expected of her to inherit her mother’s position. While she had accepted her destiny, she wasn’t ready for it to happen so suddenly.

So thus, Yumiko began her freshman year dealing with both her education as well as that of her newly gained responsibilities. While she felt as long as she kept trying her hardest that her mother would recover, this was tragically not the case. A month later, Yumiko’s mother succumbed to her illness and left the world. Yumiko was devastated and her father was left in a depression that lasted for roughly several months. However, Yumiko and her father managed to overcome their tragedy and moved forward, Yumiko finally maintaining the balance between being a Student and Miko while her father made a breakthrough in his career with his new found series, “Psycho City”.

A couple years later, Yumiko met her cousin Kira Akira, the two were related due to the fact that their fathers were brothers. At first she honestly wondered how in the world she could be related to such a man due to his vile nature, but after visiting him at his home on several occasions and having her aunt tell her about Kira’s childhood, Yumiko began to pity her younger cousin and a desire to help him arose in her. While her efforts haven’t been the best, she has become the only person Kira opens up to and pretty much needs her for support, something she considers to be an accomplishment thus far.

She only wishes she could get rid of that vile façade of his. Now in her final year of High School, Yumiko is going to try her best to finally cure her cousin of his sociophobia and help him become a better person.

Hobbies: Tending to her Shrine.

Weapons: O-fuda Seals, what kind of Shrine Maiden would Yumiko be if she didn’t carry some on her?

Arcana: Priestess
Persona: Scathach
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080701235854/megamitensei/images/1/17/Scathach.png
The Queen of the Land of Shadows and the Goddess of War in Celtic Mythology, Scathach would be the one to train famous Celtic Hero Cu Chulainn and give him his trademark weapon Gae Bolg. Wound up promising her daughter to him after he killed her daughter’s lover and assumed protection over her after the incident. Also granted Cu the “friendship of her thighs”.

Starting skills: Garu, Bufu, and Dia

Stats:
ST: Medium
EN: High
AG: Medium

Equipment:
Weapon: Paper O-fuda
Armor: Miko robes
Footwear: Sandals
Acc.: Blood Red Ribbon

Themes:
Normal Theme: Chrono Trigger Resurrection - Corridors of Time.
https://youtu.be/bYoGFvn_fOk
Battle Theme:  Raito – Snow Sisters
https://youtu.be/UxrQCZA17J4

Last edited by Cremator of the Sky on Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri May 10, 2013 5:04 am

This is going to be fun!

I can definitely see Kira having a problem with Tetsuya.

Also, great screen name, that game is awesome.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 10, 2013 6:51 pm

"leaves his jimmies in a state in which they cannot be unrustled." Do you happen to watch DeliciousCinnamon?

Also, welcome to the site. I can definitely see Abel having problems with both of these people. Then again, Abel doesn't really get along with any sort of people...but that's beside the point.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Fri May 10, 2013 7:07 pm

.//twisted.fate wrote:
Also, great screen name, that game is awesome.

You know what? It really is.

Haar_Wyvern wrote:"leaves his jimmies in a state in which they cannot be unrustled." Do you happen to watch DeliciousCinnamon?

Never heard of that actually. What is it?
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 10, 2013 7:14 pm

It's a YouTube channel, similar to Let's Play. They tend to do rotation on single-player games, and mostly just enjoy being random and having fun. The part of your post I put in quotation marks happens to be in a particular video of theirs in Crash Bandicoot. I believe it's when they're playing the level "Slippery Climb."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Fri May 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Oh I see. So there is in fact a Let's Play Channel, huh? And here I thought I was seeing things while watching Restupurae the other night.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Well, Let's Play is a type of channel. You record a video game as you play and commentate over it. Retsuprae is a channel dedicated to making fun of the bad ones.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Fri May 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Oh I'm fully aware of what a Let's Play is. I do some commenting, but mostly lurkin', at the SA LP forum.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Oh, woops. Sorry, then. Persona REM OC Bios 3165055280
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri May 10, 2013 8:38 pm

...Facemelter. *plays badass guirar riff*

Anybody with a 360 and/or PS3 should buy Brutal Legend. Definately worth the money.

Now, let's slowly keep going on this tangent so we can rerail this topic.

lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  EpicMasterMind Fri May 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Love that game. Played a decent Eddie in a cross-over Rp over on RP/FF once. Burner--er, Cremator--was there. Mag too. Good times. Need to play through it again.

Though, reminds me to ask, anyone here have Xbox Live or PSN? I'm always up for some friendly games, cooperative or competitive. Hit me up for my gamertag/ID.
EpicMasterMind
EpicMasterMind
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next