TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 39 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:58 am

Norio: No, I couldn't possibly live with myself if I were being a burden to you...
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 39 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:46 am

Felix: *walks out of the kitchen, eating cotton candy, when he sees Norio and Angel* ...Norio? JC, what happened to you? *notices Angel, then turns towards her, staring at her(?) with an innate curiosity* There's something weird. Libra. *casts Libra on himself, then looks at Angel again* Ahhh.... I see now. ...Meh. I've got more cotton candy to eat.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:37 pm

Angel: It's really no bother. If I can help in any way, I implore you to tell.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Norio: Well... I really just need some... Emotional support right now... I know that might seem like a vague request, but...
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Angel: Emotional support? In what way?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Norio: Well... I just can't be by myself or else I get to thinking about everything that's gone wrong... I guess I just need someone there to try and snap me out of that...
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:51 am

Angel: I think...I can do that. *touches Norio's cheek*
<outside>
Abel: I seriously hope this doesn't backfire on me later...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:32 am

Irono: Let's hope that for everyone involved's sake that it doesn't.

Norio: *lets out a small whimper as his pupils dilate slightly* Y-you'd do that for me?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:54 am

Abel: *sigh* Yeah...not much to be done about it now, though.
<inside>
Angel: I told you I would, and so I will. Do you not believe me?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:58 am

Norio: No, it's not that, it's just... I don't even know your name.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:36 am

Lavarock roared angrily trying to smash Athez with his fist.

---------------

Minato stepped outside looking Abel up and down, "A COMP user, huh?"

---------------

Xavier looked warily at the robots that surrounded him, combat androids stood alongside battle mechs... He wasn't sure how to act without getting filled with holes.

"Anarchist! Get down!" Xavier wasn't sure who was talking but he felt the speech was directed at him so he dropped to his stomach as he drew Tokyo and Rose in a fluid motion.

"Deathtrap! Tear 'em to bits!" Xavier heard the whir of machinery whirring to life as a gun went off in fast bursts. The semi-automatic firing as fast as someone could logically pull the trigger.

In only a few seconds, before Xavier could even draw his weapon, the entire area was silent.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:40 am

As Lavarock's fist came down next to him, Athez threw out his chains around it. "I did warn you." As he said this, he started pulling the chains together, crushing the golem's hand.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:07 am

Irono: You know how those things work, Minato?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Minato nodded, "Yeah, it's alot like my Wild Card ability to be honest. It stores data of a demon's attributes and summons it from a central hub. Of course, unlike my Wild Card, they're demons not aspects of myself... So, it can be a tad unreliable at times."

---------------

The giant roared as it's hand disintegrated from the pressure. From behind him, Athez heard Junior, "Athez, throw me towards Mimi!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Turning, he grabbed Junior by the front of his hoodie and threw him onto the hand that held Mimi.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Angel: My name is Angel.
<Outside>
Abel: You know a lot about COMPs. But the only time they can be unreliable is when you first start them up, since you have to fight a demon to get it to make a contract with you. After that, they have to do what you tell 'em to.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Minato smiled, "Yeah, I'm pretty knowledgable when it comes to demons and the like. If I may ask, the Angel in the living room? It's yours isn't it?"

----------

Junior's demon enveloped him in its black and green cloak. He latched onto the rock monster's arm with the demon's tentacles as he flew past.

"Let her go!" Junior shouted as his demon spawned a broadsword and he completed his swing, floating temporarily above Lavarock. Then, he crashed down slicing the monster's arm free from its body.

As the arm fell, Mimi created a parachute and activated it in a single motion.

However, Junior falling from the creature's arm crashed into the parachute, wrapping himself and Mimi in the canvas as they fell.

Last edited by Admin (Bobjtjohn) on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Abel: Um, yeah...why? Do you have some policy against demons here?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Minato shook his head, "No, I have Angel as a persona. I know their kind is nearly incapable of causing harm unless provoked. If it was something like Pale Rider, I might have an issue. But, you seem capable of controlling your demons so I don't think I have to worry."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:35 pm

Abel: Okay, good. So, is that all?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:43 pm

"Now that my friend is out of harm's way, it's time for some fun." Athez grinned as he leapt from the roof onto the golem. Coating his fist in a sheet of metal, he forced his fist into it's chest.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Norio: Oh... Well, I'm... I'm Norio. *practically melting into the couch*

Irono: ... I'm still not so sure about this... *releases the vines around Norio's legs*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:45 pm

< It's about time I started to get this wrapped up so here goes. Well SOME of it anyways. >

They had been at sea for a week now, as Lenox stared out towards the horizon, he thought back to the beginning of their journey. Tracking down where the boat Diryax left on was headed had proven a little harder than he thought, but they caught a break when the captain of the ship had returned to port. Now they were only a few hours from the location of the wreck. Unsure of where to go from the wreck Lenox continued pondering as he stared out at sea. A smile slowly spread across his face as an idea came to him.

A few hours later, as they arrived at the scene of the wreck Naxwsh came up from below deck and asked, “What’s the plan now?””

Turning around to face Naxwsh, Lenox chuckled a little and replied “Not sure yet. But I have an idea; just sit tight for a moment. Turning back to the sea Lenox leapt off the side of the boat into the water with a splash. As he entered the water, he began focusing his thoughts utilizing his abilities to transform his head into that of a dolphin and called out for help in dolphin. Lenox watched as two dolphins approached him cautiously asking what he wanted. After explaining why he was there Lenox returned his head to normal and surfaced from below the water and began climbing back onto the boat. Looking at Naxwsh, Lenox said, “The locals say they saw a girl that might be Diryax wash up on an island about 75 miles southeast of here. I’ll tell the captain and we’ll be on our way. “

---------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Diryax had been living a fairly peaceful life with the natives of the island slowly learning their strange language, though she could not speak it herself, she had become familiar enough to with it to know what the natives wanted of her. The natives had found that Diryax had a strange almost magical way with the plants of the island, currently they had her making bow strings for some of the bows their hunters used. As she set about her work she began pondering the strange dreams, she’d been having at night. She had been dreaming of a house full of people she didn’t recognize or remember, yet somehow it all felt familiar to her. Brushing the thoughts of the dreams aside, she reflected on how her throat had felt better than it had in, she couldn’t remember how long. When she finished the bowstring she was working on, she laid it down next to the others she had completed and took a sip from the drink the natives had been making special for thinking I wonder if this drink has anything to with my throat feeling better before beginning work on another bowstring.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Felix: *gorging on cotton candy, walks outside and sees Minato* *mouth is full of cotton candy* Oh. Hey, Minat- *cotton candy sticks his mouth shut* MHMHMHMMMHH... MHMHM MHMH *telepathy* GOD DAMNIT, MY MOUTH IS GLUED SHUT WITH COTTON CANDY!!! */telepathy* *runs around, then runs into a wall and passes out*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:25 am

<Oh, what a surprise. Gstol punctuating serious plot wth utter bullsh*t.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next