TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 31 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:09 am

Alexei looked around the street as he stepped in behind Fia. "I didn't know there was EVER anyone else here."

He read the signs of different buildings. "Which one is the tavern?"
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 31 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:11 am

Rexial shrugged, holstering his gun and unsummoning his sword, dismissing the strange difference in his weight. It nagged at him, though... had his form been altered somehow? "I'm pretty sure he didn't know her. Then again, I don't know jack about him."

<I see... I'll make sure not to make it too obvious.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Minato stood, "Well, we've dealt with the majority of Sammy's forces. I say we let Xavier handle the rest and we get her back to THTNW." He lifted the girl easily, "Either of you think you could open a portal? My hands are kinda full." He laughed wearily.

--------------------

Fia shrugged, "Look for big neon signs about alocohol. That'll be the place."

--------------------

"You want to play Athez?" Junior asked inquisitively as Mimi lowered the brim on her visor, bringing Jeff to the table, "We'll only play with fake money so there's no issues about losing."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Rexial snapped his fingers. "Gotcha covered." A corridor of darkness spring up from the ground nearby, which lead directly into the House. The swordsman removed his Coat, wearing his normal clothes underneath. "Here, have the girl wear this to protect her if she's going through the corridor. I don't like taking chances with the hearts of girls, figuratively, literally, or metaphorically."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:38 pm

"I don't think I've ever played before, but I'll give it a try," Athez replied as he took a seat.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Alexei nodded, easily finding the practically glowing building. He noted the buzz of activity on the outside as gentleman lingered around the outside, trying to down the drinks in their hands, before the dump them on themselves or others.

The Russian shook his head, laughing slightly, "I believe I have found the destination." He headed towards the pub.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Sora stood aside, gesturing for Minato to go first. "After you," he said cheerfully. After all, he couldn't summon a portal, but he could take a gummi ship if all else failed.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:06 am

"We'll teach you as we go. Mimi, deal us in." Junior said patiently as the devil girl did so.

--------Minutes later--------------

"Welp, I'm all in." Junior said as he put his last bidding piece into the pile.

"..." Junior stared dumbstruck as Mimi put a contract to her soul into the pile jokingly before making it dissappear as quickly as she created it.

Then, she calmly put her last bidding piece into the pile.

----------------------------------

Xavier began to pick himself up off the floor having finally finished healing, "Thanks, Yukari, Aleri."

Yukari nodded, "No problem, don't let it happen again though alright?"

Xavier laughed, "I'll try not to."

-----------------------------

Fia nodded, "Yeah, there it is." She said almost laughing.

------------------------------

Minato nodded wrapping the girl in the cloak, "Such a knight. Still following the strict code of chivalry? I would've warded off any darkness anyhow." He laughed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:13 am

Ohanzee was wandering around the black market when he saw a wooden sign that said bar, he thought to himself Hmmm I could use a drink right about now., he starts heading to the bar and then sees Alexei and Fia, I wonder what they are doing here., Ohanzee starts to head towards the two and calls out, "Hey guys over here!"

<trying out novel format, so please point out any mistakes I make so I can improve on it>

Last edited by Aneastin on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:13 am

With a grin, Athez flips a bidding piece to join the pile.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:14 am

"Hey, I have another way to get home if I need it. You don't, and you have a person to carry. What did you expect me of all people to do?" asked Sora, grinning. "I could race you in the gummi ship if you want," he joked.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 am

Junior laid down his hand, "Two kings."

Mimi laid out her hand, three of kind, fours.

They both waited patiently for Athez's hand.

-----------------------------

Minato laughed, "I was talking about Rexial but you can try if you want. Let's get going." He said stepping into the portal.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:24 am

Athez just grinned as he laid down the cards one at a time. Ace of Spades, King of Spades, Queen of Spades, Jack of Spades and Ten of Spades.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:26 am

Alexei turned at the sound of Ohanzee's voice, calling over his shoulder to Fia, "I found him!" He jogged over to his friend smirking slightly, "We need to go. Xavier needs to talk to you, now."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:33 am

Mimi fell out of her chair, as she did, she said something about needing a seatbelt.

Junior jumped up to catch her and helped her back into her chair, "Since when did you talk?"

"She only knows three words: Ma, need, and seatbelt... I've never heard her say anything else." Jeff said honestly.

-----------------

Fia turned, "Ohanzee, great! We're trying to get the team back together. Xavier has to deal with another issue first. But, then we're taking back Shinra. BY FORCE." She said with a smile.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:38 am

Later in an unknown or little cared about location jack wakes up "Who..What..Where AM I..?" he looks around. "Whats going on?"
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:42 am

Leaning over him, Athez shouts, "GOOD MORNING JACK!"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:44 am

Mimi drew a frying pan that had FAG! emblazoned on the side of it and swung it at Athez's face.

Junior facepalmed, "I think the iron would've been more appropriate but whatever."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:46 am

Athez leaned out of the way of the pan and told Mimi, "Seriously, join a baseball team. You'd be rich."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:49 am

Mimi glared at Athez silently showing him her claw prosthetic.

"I don't think they'd allow her claws..." Junior agreed with the mute.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:51 am

Jack stands up and punches Athez in the face. "You were in my dream. You a**hole, you tried to touch my keyblade!" he snaps his fingers and a chair appears "I'm going to sit down if you dont mind."
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:56 am

Ohanzee was a little shocked by both statements, replying, " Well I am always up for taking on Shinra, but I don't see why you guys need my help. I am the weakest member of the team, I would just be dead weight." He looks to Alexei and says, " Want a drink? I'm buying," as he walks into the tavern and sits at the bar.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:57 am

"I... I'm not entirely sure how to respond to that," Athez says as he stood there, confused.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:01 am

Junior just facepalmed and turned away from the group.

Mimi tried to hit Jack with the STFU iron thinking that him being unconcious wasn't so bad after all.

-------------------

Fia shrugged, "I'll pick you two up in three hours. Make sure you don't kill anyone." She said as she left through a portal.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:05 am

Alexei shrugged, removing his sunglasses again. He headed inside, after Ohanzee.

Taking a seat by his friend, he looked at the bartender before looking past him, at the array of stupor inducing liquids behind him.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next