TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Malakili007
Hikari
Aneastin
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
lethalityComplex
greeneggsandSAM
NebulaGregarZX
14 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 7 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:10 am

>Minato, should we try what we did in Magatsu Inaba? You hit me with a spell, I delfect it and multiply the power?< Rexial asked frantically. >This guy denies reality, so it might not work as well... I could try to knock him off guard, and then you swoop in and blast him. Any other ideas?<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 7 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:15 am

Ymmas: HA! Me? Disappear? That's the most--

*the portal finally opens*

Sammy: BACK OF THE KNEE PUNCH! *punches Ymmas's knee with his newfound weapon, effectively severing it*

Ymmas: Grah!
---

Ymmas was bleeding everywhere. Sammy smiled and said," GOD, I love these!" Ymmas glared at him, and began to regrow his leg. "You think I'll go down this easy?", he growled. Sammy just smirked and said,"Then Minato will eviscerate you. Or do you want Rexial to pop his gun into your mouth and make it a brain slushie? Or, I could punch your damn head off. Your choice, punk."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 am

<THAT is not how good writing is done, Sam... Not at all. -_->
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:26 am

<When two characters speak in Novel, they can't be in the same paragraph.>

Rexial shrugged. "Minato, **** it. If that worked, it won't even matter that he can bend reality. Let's Megidoloan-Combo his ass."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:33 am

"Alright." Minato glared at Sammy, "Dishonorable by the way."

"Messiah, Morning Star." Minato called down the strongest non-fusion Almighty attack he knew.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:37 am

<>.> I'm slowly improving. Kinda.<.< >

Sammy glared back at Minato and said,"Not dishonorable... more of a sneak attack in my opinion."

The attack struck Ymmas, slamming him into the nearest wall, cracking his skull. The foul beast then started to make his blood glow. It was black, and it suddenly became a shining, bright crimson red. Sammy smiled and said,"Whatever you're going to do, it's going to fail. As Jessie would say, there's a 100% chance of you failing." Ymmas then began to scream in horror.

He then yelled,"Her... you hate her!"

Sammy, with a determined look on his face, replied," The only people I hate are Nokir...and you. Sure, a lot of my friends have died for me, but if there was a scenario in which I would take one for them, I would. Because they're my friends. Minato? I'd take a bullet for him. Same with everyone in the house. Because I know they would for me."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:41 am

Yogosha brashly interrupted Sam's speech by whacking him aside, making way for the attack Minato was performing.

The destructive light reflected in Rexial's eyes, and a wicked grin crept to his face. He leapt high above where the attack had appeared. The swordsman fell, smashing down on the condensed Almighty attack with his weapon. His Persona appeared alongside him, aiding his attempt to increase the force of the attack.

"Pary time, biatch!" Rexial cried out as Yogosha began firing smaller spells into the Morning Star to boost it even further. Finally, he had exhausted his downward force, and flipped away, landing in a kneeling position.

"I doubt he survived that."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:52 am

Ymmas was on the ground. He suddenly began to twitch. He laughed evilly and yelled,"FOOLS! I am within all! Everyone! Everywhere! Everything! I am an unstoppable force! Bear witness to your demise!" He then opened a pool of darkness, and summonned a familiar face. Sierra.

Sammy glared, shocked and angry. He finally said,"You...we killled you!"

Sierra then lustfully chuckled and said,"Foolish boy. Ymmas resurrected me." She then teleported to him and pinned him in an instant. She licked her lips, and said,"Love me. Give in to your temptations."

Sammy, now angry, replied,"Lead me not to temptation...I can usually find it myself!" He then kicked her off of him, and leaped back onto his feet.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:58 am

Rexial pulled Infinity from its holster, firing at Sierra. "Go the hell away, this is no place for you!"

A shadow extended from where his feet met the ground, stretching over to Sierra. A hooded figure rose from the darkness, and attempted to grab her from behind.

"Well, you're terrible at seducing men. You must've lost your touch when you died." The voice was feminine... did anybody really have to spell out who it was?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:01 am

< Post Deleted >

Last edited by Malakili007 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:03 am

Minato glared at Ymmas. He dismissed his blade and Messiah.

Then, in the space of a second, his intonation changed, his voice was persuasive and enticing, "You are within all? I doubt that. A fool without power may grow." For some reason, his words seemed to be directed at Sammy, "A demon without power." He laughed for a moment as he looked at the pair, "Will always fade." His words alone seemed to be enough to change anyone's mind.

>Charmspeak, a nifty little gift I learned from Yukari. It was originally the skill known only to a Greek goddes but she passed it to her children and those of the Lovers Arcana. A great tool.< Minato explained what had just happened to Sammy, Rexial, and Rekoka.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:09 am

>Wow... and I actually thought you were being serious!< Rexial's eyebrows shot up.

Rekoka gleefully brought Drakus to Sierra's neck. >Yeah, neat. I wish I had that kind of power...<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:11 am

Sierra barely dodged the shot, scoffed and said,"Oh look, another whore. Just like Cecily and Naomi."

Sammy was beyond furious now. He yelled,"Do you THINK I was happy for what I did? It's MY fault she's dead. And keep Cecily outta this, damnit! I won't mess up this time! I'll protect her, even if I have to die for her!" He pointed his weapon to the sky and shouted,"Arcanus, give me strength!" A bolt of Aura shot from the sky, charging his weapons.

Sierra scoffed and said," What a weakling. Calling upon the gods." She got into a fighting stance and said,"Bearer of Scars!" Not only did her left arm spike up, but so did her right. She then lunged at Minato.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:14 am

Rekoka sighed, slitting Sierra's throat. "Biatch, don't even try that **** with me."

<Rekoka WAS right behind Sierra.. and had her in a hold... and he a sword at her neck.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:18 am

Minato smirked, for a moment he glowed a deep red. Then, he brought up his hand catching Sierra by the throat, "What suprised you didn't harm me? You'd be amazed what a Wild Card can do. This is the Rage of Ares, a power of the Chariot Arcana." This power that Minato was displaying, was the true power of the Wild Card, capabilty to adapt to ANY situation.

His grip tightened on her throat, "So, do you still believe that evil shall prevail?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:24 am

Sierra fell to the ground, and giggled insanely. She said,"Do you think I'm going to die THAT EASILY?" She then got up, and proceeded to grow two more arms and spike them up.

Sammy stared at her in disgust and said," I don't know which is worse, you or the people who murdered the 250 children in Dafar--" He stopped his statement short and began to recall everything that happened in his life, up to this moment in time. The massacre. The infection at Figaro Castle. And most importantly...The might Dragon Sword, Fragarach. Sammy then said to Rexial," I remember everything. Can you somehow tell Jack to get the Fragarach?"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:28 am

Minato straight back in her face, "Pitiless girl."

The spiked limbs turned to ash and flew into the wind, "Decay."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:32 am

Rexial shook his head, vehemently denying him. "No way in hell. It's hidden so well, I don't even think Jack or I could find it again. Fight your battles on your own." He put his foot on Ymmas, glaring down on him.

Rekoka nonchalantly stepped up behind Sierra. "Ugh, your nonsense is such a bore. You're a bore, too. And don't feel the need to rhyme, but it would be appropriate." She lashed out, slashing at the back of Sierra's neck. "Really, the last one should've killed you. Maybe if I cut the whole damn thing off-!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:39 am

Sierra was angry now. She dodged Rekoka's attack, and lunged at Sammy. He dodged it and shouted," Don't you understand? We're going to terminate you. Angel of Steel!" He then took flight, lunging at Sierra.

Meanwhile, Ymmas was struggling to break free. He suddenly grinned evilly, and melted into the sand, and reformed behind Rexial and said, "Hello". He then kicked him with whatever force remaining.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:47 am

Rexial pulled the exact same trick; his own way. He melted into shadow, then reappeared behind Ymmas, his gun jammed into the enemy's back. "That's MY trick. Its called Shadowmelding. Don't try your cheap knockoff again; All I have to do is attack the sand before you reform." Yogosha had appeared in front of Ymmas in Rexial's place, and was now brandishing its own sword.

"You may just be the most annoying thing I've ever dealt with." Rekoka spat. "You're not even human anymore, and my definition of human is pretty goddamn loose!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:56 am

Ymmas chuckled, as he shot a blast of Aura at the ground, then moved back behind Rexial, and began to shoot another shot... when something happened. The shot went out a few inches, then sucked back into his hand. He began to scream in pain.

Sierra smiled and said,"True. I am a full-blooded Demoni, a race above you swine!" She than lunged at Rekoka, swinging all four of her arms at her.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:02 am

Minato stepped between the two with an inhuman amount of grace. With a single kick, he sent Sierra flying backwards into the nearby wall, "Demoni... a race that could be called violent, chaotic... Yet kind if treated correctly for they never forgive. The inability to forget a grudge sounds like a horrible flaw to me."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:06 am

Rekoka jumped, landing on Sierra's head as she passed. "Tch, no. You're just an apparition. You're even less than I am, and I'm not even half a person..." She roughly kicked off, landing neatly several yards behind Sierra. She didn't bother making another agressive move. "To attack would be a waste of energy. Your unpolished skills make it easy to hurt you without trying."

Rexial glanced back, glaring at Ymmas. "Dunno what just happened, but it looks painful." He began to grin, ready to twist the knife a little. "Think it'd be worse if that bullet were chareged with electricity, coated in ice, and white-hot underneath? And maybe if there were about fifty more of them..."

However, he never got the chance to carry out his threat, as a wave of nausia passed over his face. "Ulp...!" He immediately ran over to the side and vomited. He whipped out his glasses and put them on. "Even if it doesn't really help, the placebo effect should make me feel better... Dammit, Aura makes me sick to my stomach..."

Rekoka semmed unhindered, though. "Ridiculous... You're down because of that?" She sighed, flckering and appearing beside him. She snatched his gun away, then returned to her previous position.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:16 am

Sierra hit the wall at a very high speed, which caused her to cough up blood. This also caused her to lose three of her arms. She screamed in rage and agony," Foul tumor of society, I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

Sammy then said," Tumor? Haha! YOU'RE THE TUMOR!" He then shot three steel feathers into her last arm and said,"Damn, didn't know I could do that."

Ymmas glared at Rexial and said,"I'm only a crack in this castle of glass...Hardly anything left for you to see."

Sammy scoffed and said,"You, Sierra, and Cecily are the only Demoni on Terra. Not much of a castle. Rexial, we'll finish Ymmas as a group. Let's kill Sierra first."

<God, I love Linkin Park lyrics.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:24 am

Rexial pulled himself together, readying his sword. "...Your ends will be swift. Sorry to have to do this, but you're both going to fade." He walked up to Sierra, tendrils of darkness helping to secure her in place. "...Let's be clear on one thing: You're dying either way. Struggle, and this will only be more painful than it has to be."

Rekoka sighed, slinking over to Rexial. She returned his weapon to its holster, then disappeared into the shadows. "My work here is done..." She looked... disappointed.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next