TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Atlantis_Rising
lethalityComplex
greeneggsandSAM
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
nobilis_lupus
Aesoth
Aneastin
14 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 35 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:56 am

*19 soldiers appear*

Sammy: Damnit! The Shark Unit! ...Xavier, have you heard of a man named Ocelot?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 35 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:57 am

<Anticlimax, man... Xavier was cool, but Lust just kinda... meh. You'd THINK she'd get more characterization!>

Rexial: *Holds a hand to his heart and bows his head, letting Drakus unsummon itself* (...I'm gonna kick the rest of those guys' asses and finish this off.) *Resummons Drakus and throws it, sending it cutting through all 19 with Wind Raid* You're interrupting...

<Which should be easy, considering the tone the OTHER ones have set. They didn't even put up a fight!>
<Dammit, don't rip off MGS!>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:59 am

Ohanzee:*nods* Yeah I'll try not to die but I don't think I'll be missed that much.*chuckles to himself and walks down the MC* Well time for a reunion.*hears a sinister voice in his head*

????:This is the right plan you want this to happen, no you need this to happen.

Ohanzee:*exits the MC at his parents house* Well when this is done I hope to learn who you are and why you choose to manifest in my mind.*pulls out his CZ75 and makes sure it is loaded*

????:In due time Ohanzee you shall learn who I am and why I choose you.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:05 am

Xavier: *glares viciously at the approaching men, Tsumugari is in his hands and he's outlined by the backdrop of the funeral pyre* Revolver Ocelot? Yes. *holds his blade out at the soldiers* Take another step forward and I'll cut you all down where you stand. *Rexial kills them* Thank you... Rexial...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:09 am

Rexial: ...Uh, sorry. I would've left one or two for you to beat up, kill, or interrogate, but they pissed me off to no end. They also interrupted the funeral, and I hate it when people do that. Even if it's a funeral for a rapist-slash-villain.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:14 am

Sammy: Way to save me and Xavier some kills, Rexial :/.

*Ocelot's son appears*

Shark: Put--

Sammy: *knocks him to the ground, puts foot on his head* Listen, I'll spare you 'cuz you're too young--

Npc: But Nebula said--

Sammy: *shoots npc* SHUT UP. It's the only reason, he's around, like what, ****ing 13? I cant kill him, he's a minor, and im already a goddamn fugitive. Now GO! *lifts foot*

Shark: *runs away*

<*gives neb a cookie* The fight between Sammy and Kalea will be intresting. I'll make it badass!>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 am

<Use novel for the intro and conclusion of the fight, if you want it to really be badass. And use awesome music. Fitting awesome music.>
<Anybody else notice how Sammy's world seems to be a hodgepodge of various other games? I mean, he's taken ideas from Final Fantasy VI most prevalently, and Onrac from FFI, Revolver Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid (I caught that, and I haven't even gotten a copy yet!) and the mining part is reminiscent of Illusion of Gaia...>

Rexial: Meh. Kill the next ones you see. Aren't you supposed to be some kinda hero? Shouldn't you be saying "Oh, you shouldn't have killed them!" or something like that?

<^^^This is a test.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:24 am

Xavier: *the fire cotinues to burn* Let's go... I want to get this over with. *slings Tsumugari back onto his back as he walks on*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:38 am

Ohanzee:*enters his parents house and sees them on the couch watching a movie*

Ohanzee's dad: What the hell are you doing in my house.

Ohanzee's mother: Dex get him out of here.

Dex: Quiet Cathrine I'll handle this.

Ohanzee: What do you guys not remember your only son, George you know the one you left at Shinra corps. so I could be tested on, yea can't imagine why you wouldn't remember me.

Dex: But your dead, Shinra said that you were dead.

Chathrine: You little brat why did you come back here we left you there so we would never see you again.

Ohanzee:*facepalms* That is why I came here is to get my revenge by killing you both.

Dex: You can't do this aren't you with Shinra we are protected by them.

????:*in Ohanzee's head* Kill them they don't deserve to live.

Ohanzee:(I will don't worry) I left Shinra a while ago and just got some free time to kill you both.

Cathrine:*crying* I don't want to die.

Dex: Please have mercy on us.

????: Do it.

Ohanzee:*raises his gun and shoots both of them in the head* There it is done.*sits on the ground and holds his head in hands*
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:57 am

<ok.>

I saw The Overlord appear. He changed... for the worse. "Xavier, Rexial. I wish to fight you two. Sammy...she's waiting. GO."

I began to run to a mountain base. I saw her. Kalea, who was wearing a white trench coat, said,"I've been waiting for you...Samuel." She took off the shawl, revealing the RSU'S uniform: all black, with red Aura Rune which roughly translates to,"Fear and war is everyone's downfall."

I then felt something... sorrow. I then said, holding back tears,"Why?" She replied with,"The 'truth' I've be told was a lie. This is wear I belong." She then teleported behind me, and broke my left arm. I held in the pain, and fell to the floor. She then transformed the mountain base into a huge white hallway. "Remember here?" she said. It was the Hall of the Past. She then pulled out her Eternal Shot, and a dark purple blade. "We shoot with our left hand, our blades right. Got it?" Tears began to flow from my eyes as we both said at the same time,"Will of Steel!" I began shooting and slashing at her armor-like skin, and so did she.

<music: Boss theme, FF6. It seems suiting.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:05 am

Xavier: *draws Tsumugari* Tch, I'm in no mood for mercy. *lunges forward, lashing out with his wicked sharp blade*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:20 am

-Kirsten's mind-

*Kirsten and her mom appear yo look like they've been fighting their battle long and hard.*

Kirsten: *breathing heavily, lunges with her blade towards her mom*

Kirsten's Mom: *does the same*

-a bright flash is created-

Kirsten's mom: *wearing white armor* You've let go. *gives her a neckace with a shard of aura, but some pieces are missing.* A boy in the Hall of the Past has the others. Send your spirit there, he needs help! *dissapears*

Kirsten*: Ok...*smiles* I love you, mom. *heads to the Hall of the Past*

-Hotp (hall of the past)-

Kalea: *while fighting* You're still weak! *kicks him down, shoots him with some Dark Aura*

Sammy: Guh! *throws up part of his liver, and his appendix ruptures*

Kalea: You have 30 minutes to win, or there's no chance of survival. The sepsis will slow down only if you kill me.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:44 am

<BLeh. I have the worst possible availability for crap like this! ANd it's always the cool stuff I miss! Bleh!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Rexial: Okay, you die. I'll kill you, and then save Smmy's sorry ass! (Dammit, how am I supposed to protect people if they pull crazy **** like this the second I turn my back!?) *Points Drakus at the Overlord* You're the last one. The rest of your squad is dead.

<Bob, let's pull another Back-o-Back Badasses moment! Expect a PM.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Riku: Is there even a REASON we're here?!

Sora: We serve as minor help for finding people.

Xiruk: As if they couldn't do that on their own...

Sora: Good point. So, no.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Alexei: *Still hunting with Ulmes* *Signals* I think I hear a stream up ahead. Maybe some game will be up there?

Ulmes: *He simply nods and crawls ahead*

Alexei: *Follows along behind*

Ulmes: *Reaching the stream he signals for Alexei to stop, draws his AA-12, aims, and fires three times*

Alexei: *Stands up to see what Ulmes just shot* WHY THE HELL DID YOU SHOOT THAT!? *Points and indicates a red fox* A boar! That's what Ace said. He said anything the size of a boar! What was the point of this?

Ulmes: *Stands up and walks over to the fox's motionless body* Look, I saw something and I fired.

Alexei: You had to shoot it three times?

Ulmes: I forgot to pull it off auto, I apologize.

Alexei: You pulled the trigger. I watched you.

Ulmes: So what if I did?

Alexei: What's happened to you?

Ulmes: You don't know what happened after you took off. Home is.....gone.

Alexei: W-what do you mean?

Ulmes: They destroyed it. All of it. Everyone, everything. Gone, dead.

Alexei: Th-tha-that's not true. My mom and dad....my little brother and sisters....

Ulmes: They're gone.

Alexei: *Drops at the sudden shock of what he has just learned, he hangs his head and begins to cry*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 pm

I felt some kind of disturbance. It was weird. Like someone nearby was suffering from bipolar depression. I walked out to the window and looked around. There was nobody nearby. Who was it? And why had they gotten so depressed so fast? Something strange was going through my mind. What was it? Sadness? No...Empathy? No, that wasn't it either. Grief? No, that was coming from the source of the depression. So what was it? ...Pity. It was pity. I looked toward the source of whatever it was that was distracting me. Should I go look? ...It would annoy me if I didn't. I jumped out the window, landing on the sill below, and repeated this until I reached the ground, then headed off into the woods.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Kalea: 25 minutes. *kicks Sammy, but is interrupted by...*

Kirsten*: *pushes her away* Not on my watch. *charges up Sammy's Eternal Shot and his blade* You can do this!

<music: Until The End, Breaking Benjamin>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Xiruk: Can you say Deus Ex Machina?

Sora: Deus Ex Machina.

Xiruk: *facepalm*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:17 pm

<how is that a Machina? It's her spirit!>

Sammy: *throws sword into her gun barrel* How bout some CQC?*drops his gunnand blade*

Kalea: *drops gun and blade, breaks his left wrist*

Sammy: *flinches a bit* Didnt feel much...*kicks out her knee, sending her to the floor*

Kalea:*falls a bit, gets up and rushes toward him* Still weak.

Sammy: *grabs her with her left arm, throws her down* Yeah. Still "weak". */sarcasm*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 pm

<Deus Ex Machina refers to something that comes out of nowhere for the sole purpose of saving an otherwise doomed situation. It has nothing to do with Machina. It literally translates to "God from the Machine". It's victory in a box.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  nobilis_lupus Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Ace: *hears the shots painfully loud* Wow their close... wonder if they got anything?

Venator: *sniffs the air* (I smell blood...)

Luna: (yes they got something.)

Ace: *runs over to Alexei and Ulmes*
nobilis_lupus
nobilis_lupus
Sigma
Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Rexial: **** it, YOU DIE! Limit Break: Velocity Spear!

*His darkness spreads out to surround Overlord, and begins shooting dark spears at the enemy, rapidly increasing in speed and number, finishing with Rexial himself rushing Overlord at mind-blowing speed, stabbing him with Drakus. He rips the blade out, then jumps back.*

Rexial: Say something, you ass! Or did I just tear out your vocal chords!?

<Ah, screw the coordination. Bob, let's just lay into the guy and tear him apart.>
<Sammy, your villains need more characterzation. And you seem to expect us to care about your characters immediately. I can't bring myself to care about Sammy's brother, who got killed in a lackluster way, after he got only a couple of lines and no personality. Clovis from Code Geass had more characterization! He even had posthumous characterization after he DIED IN EPISODE ONE!>

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:08 am

<Yeah, pretty much. See, if we don't know who the hell someone is, there isn't really a reason for us to be sad for them. If you really want us to care, I recommend walking through a flashback. As in, get us involved too, or something like that.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:37 pm

Ulmes: *Hearing all of the advancements, he draws his traditional Kazakh hunting knife*

Alexei: *Out of the corner of his eye, he sees something that doesn't look right, but doesn't say anything*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next