TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
Atlantis_Rising
lethalityComplex
greeneggsandSAM
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
nobilis_lupus
Aesoth
Aneastin
14 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 25 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:38 am

<Sammy, you're jacking my plots AGAIN and AGAIN and pretending they're yours. First, with the kidnapping incident that was exactly the same as mine where Lia got kidnapped. Now, there's this one. Does Yukari and the hunt for Soma for her ring any bells? *not amused*>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 25 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:44 am

<Well, at least he's not making a straight-up copy. The villains ALREADY have the item, the heroes don't know what the item is, or even that there's a problem, there's an army involved, and Sukiru's lost his all-seeingness, so I can't screw things over with that. He had the decency to alter a few facts. For example: the item in question is not the key to becomeing invincible. In fact, back in your arc, it was a Soma, which WOULD DO NOTHING TO ENHANCE YOUR POWER. It just heals a whole 4-man party's HP and SP to full. Instead, the item is being held by bad guys so that one more party member is out for the count.>

-Rexial's Castle-

Sukiru: ...Damnable pop-up advertisements! That virus went and cut the connection. Not that it would stop me from spilling what I've heard... but who really cares? It would be boring if it ended so easily. ...
*His expression sours, which is kinda scary... considering the fact that he never loses his cool, no matter how many people point weapons and words at him.*
Sukiru: ...but she messed up my observation system. I may not be able to watch this anyway... Which would mean it doesn't matter whether it's interesting or not. Which means I should tell everybody to kill them.

<I've noticed that Kirsten is a little... too girlish. I somehow was under the impression that she was tougher than that.>
<I should mention that trying to take control of Sukiru's impossible power is... well, off-limits. I'll let you screw things up a little, but don't try to use mind control. It won't end well.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:46 am

<ok, the one with Yukari is my fault. But the kidnapping one is confusing me>.< I'll send you a pm.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:59 am

<replied to your PM, Sammy>

Xavier: Well, we should probably head back to the house. Minato?

Minato: *opens a MC* Let's go home. *leads the group through the portal*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:02 am

Ohanzee:*gets up and follows the group* Finally we are going back to the house.
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:14 am

Sammy: *to Minato*Minato, we need to go into the OverRealm. Kirsten's in a coma, and she needs a Life Med to wake up. You in?Anyone else?

Kalea: I'm in.

Daniel:Yup.

Jessie:I'm game.

Lia: Sure.

Hunter:Yup.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:20 am

Athez: How about we get out of here Joy and I'll make us something to eat. Sound like a plan?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:28 am

Xavier: I'm going just wait a moment. I need to get something for Ohanzee. *sprints upstairts, returns and hand hims a manilla folder* Here, Ohanzee. This is yours.

Joy: *nods* Sounds good!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:33 am

Athez: Sweet! Let's go then! *grabs Joy's hand and the pair walk out of her room into the hallway*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:35 am

Sammy: Ok. -opens portal to Dafara- Ready?

<offline now, Goodnight>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aneastin Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:39 am

Ohanzee:*takes the folder* Thanks Xavier, you are really helping me out with this.*runs towards his room*(i gotta get this somewhere where I can read it in peace)
Aneastin
Aneastin
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:52 am

<Yes I know I said last post, but I'm going back on that for the moment>
Ulmes: *Teleports himself and Alexei along with the others* Hey I'm going to lay him on the couch here, and I'll just take the floor.

<Alright, NOW last post>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:00 am

Athez: *floats into kitchen with Joy in tow* So, is there anything that you would like in particular?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:48 am

Skife: *reappears in Rexial's castle* Someone say something about a virus?
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Me: Sora and Riku are in.

Riku: Eh? Don't just volunteer me for stuff!

Sora: Yeah, come on, not cool!

Me: ...I could always just write that you want to go.

Riku: ...Damn it, he's right.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Aleri: That's what Nebula doe-

*Retconned*

Aleri: I'm going, too!

*But, seriously,*

Aleri: Sorry, I'm kinda beat. And have serious bruises and several broken bones from being stomped on by a giant Heartless. *LCs to the House*
Rexial: I'm always up for a mission! *Very deliberately puts on his glasses* Alright, now I won't get sick from being there.

-Rexial's Castle-

Sukiru: Oh? Skife, was it? Thank you very much. There is a virus in my observation system. I would remove it myself, but I'm lazy. *Scary OP PO'd face* And I don't want to miss this latest escapade of theirs. Some foolish girl hacked my system through highly illogical means, despite the fact that she didn't know what to hack, or had the resources or ability to do so. *Back to his bored expression* And I was debating as to whether to call somebody up to do it for me. I'd rather not have anybody mess around with it, especially if they intended to exploit my observations network to their advantage. Well, I'll let you have a look. If you fix it, I'll tell you a little bit about this conspiracy I caught wind of before being hacked.

<Even if I'm gonna defend you in some cases, Sukiru is gonna lampshade your lack of writing skills, Sammy... Sorry, he's just kinda like that.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Sammy: You in, Karen?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonics Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:59 pm

<sorry it took so long to get back in the forum, had things that needed done, plus i had to read the pages i missed there were quite a few pages>

Soul:^Good than lets catch up sha'll we?^

Maikeena:*yawns* ^im still tired^

Soul:^go to sleep than i wont leave without waking you up first k?^

Maikeena:*already asleep*
Demonics
Demonics
Omega
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:00 pm

Ulmes: *Wakes up from his nap on the floor, and checks Alexei, who is still sleeping in fits.* Damn. *Gets up and starts to head towards the kitchen.*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Cyrus: Well, I'm off. I'll see ya 'round, I guess.
<House>
So I was just waking up from a nap I didn't know I was taking, and someone rang the doorbell. I yawned and went to answer, since...well, everyone else was either asleep, not there, or spaced out. So I answered the door, and this kid, probably about the same age as me is standing outside. The weird part was, he had green hair and gold eyes. Who the hell are you? I asked. I might have been a bit more polite, but there was nobody else around, and I was impatient after being woken up.

"Hello to you too. Cyrus."

Enough with the sarcasm, what are you doing here?

"Looking for people."

You haven't found any.

"Then what are you? A plant?"

Smartass. I'm someone who doesn't want to talk. Get to the point or get out of my sight. Your choice.

"Hey, how are you doing that?"

Doing what?

"That. Talking. Are you some kind of ventriloquist?"

Hardly. I'm telepathic. This guy was starting to get on my nerves.

"Cool. I always wanted to learn that. Is that the kind of thing you can learn?"

No. I closed the door on him, but he just reopened it and walked inside. Hey, what are you doing? People live here!

"Thought you said there are no people here."

I said you haven't found any. Please leave.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Ulmes: *Hearing the argument...well HALF of it....walkes up to the door.* Hey what's going on?
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:51 pm

I heard someone I hadn't met before coming around and said, Oh, joy, more newcomers.

Cyrus ignored me and said, "Oh hey. You live here? Your roommate here doesn't want me around. So, I'm just kinda pretending he's not here."

Shut up.

Cyrus replied, "Nah. I think I'll just talk to your buddy here."

Buddy? I don't even know this guy...

Cyrus extended his hand toward the other guy and said, "Well, in any case, I'm Cyrus."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Ulmes: *Extends and shakes Cyrus's hand* My name is Ulmes. I've been chasing my friend, Alexei, who is sleeping over on the couch there *gestures towards Alexei* and I just caught up with him for the first time in over a year.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:20 am

Skife: *steps up to computer, and puts hand on it* Initiating interface... Past security protocols... Got location of the hacker... Cleaning and repairing files... ...! *takes hand off the computer* Done.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:14 am

*meanwhile*

Nexus: *on one knee, bloodied and lances drawn* Now of all times. Now is the time you choose to betray!? By the Nine, you must be stupid.

Lifkxs: Talk to the blade. *stabs Nexus*

Nexus: *coughs up some blood* It doesn't matter what you do to me, you'll always lose.

???: I'll save yo- *is stabbed, dies*

Nexus: *begins to radiate energy* Time to face justicce. Desperado! *is enveloped by dim light* Blades of Kingdom Hearts! *begins to warp around, striking faster than the eye can see*

<I'll finish this next post.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next