TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+3
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Haar_Dragon
greeneggsandSAM
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Minato: *nods* Alice, Naomi, hunt 'em down.

Both: *nod* Yessir! *screams of death from various shadows are heard resounding around the city*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:38 pm

I nodded. I didn't think I'd ever actually seen him summon anything...But better not to go on about it. Ah, right. I'd ask you to explain, but...I get the feeling that would take too long. I turned toward the remaining horde of shadows. This shouldn't take too long. So, what was around that could kill them? ...Duh. I picked up the throwing axe with my mind and lobbed it into the crowd.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Rexial: Okay, Leader! *Runs off, bringing out Drakus...*

"Come on out, Yogosha Masuta!"

*Columns of darkness begin to erupt from various locations, killing off Shadows in a very precise manner.*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:01 pm

???: What the hell ARE these things? *fires a shotgun blast point blank into a shadow then lets it swing over his shoulder while pulling a baseball bat over his back, swing it into the shadow and killing it*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Souji: *Runs off to fight Shadows*

Rexial: Well, looks like I wasn't quite fast enough. *Jumps and lands next to ???* Hey, are you okay?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:38 pm

I heard something. First, a yell. Sounded like a man. Then, a gunshot, followed by the sound of something getting hit. I scanned for life with my mind and found the guy who'd shot the gun standing beside Rexial. I asked the man, forgetting that he couldn't see me, Hey, who are you?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Xavier: I'm fine, thanks. Name's Xavier. Xavier Fisher. What the hell ARE those things?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Rexial: Shadows. Long story short, they kill people, and are drawn by instability, be it emotional or in regards to one's power. See, a frined of ours accidentally drew this group here, and while most of them left, there are still some around. We're trying to get rid of them. Speaking of which... *Throws Drakus in a Strike Raid, cutting down one that was approaching from behind* ...Some of them actually have some amount of strategy in their heads, so be careful.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Xavier: *nods* Got it. Thanks for the clue in. So, who are you guys? You all seem to be using some sort of magic... I saw two girls earlier that were slaughtering these things by the hundreds.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Aleri: *Flickers in* You mean like this? *Casts Bolt3 on a group of Lying Halberie*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Xavier: *gives a surprised look* Yeah, like that. They were ridiculous though. They looked like twins or something... They were even dressed similar...
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:14 pm

I laughed a bit. He thought I was using magic. Wow. I ran past him, into a group despite having no idea what I'm doing. Not so much with the magic on my end. I jumped over a small group of them to pick up a book, which I recognized as a Light Tome. Not exactly strong, but I opened it. It was written in Serenes. Great. Just great. I couldn't read Serenes. Spellbooks? Probably off-limits. I grunted and threw something. I think it was a rock.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Aleri: That'd be Naomi and Alice. ...I had better find another area to blast the Shadows out of. With Dokuja and Rexial here, and you, too, you seem pretty tough... this area's covered. See ya! *Flickers out*
Rexial: Let's wreck 'em! *Slashes at a Laughing Table, but the blow is reflected, hurting Rexial* Agh! What the hell!? *Calls Sukiru* Analysis, man?
Sukiru: "...Okay, I got it. Laughing Tables reflect Physical attacks, as wel as Fire, Ice, and Thunder. Only wind can hurt them! That aside, they have pathetic health."
Rexial: Dammit, Al just left, and my Persona doesn't have Garu...!

<That's his cue...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Xavier: Don't be looking at me. I can't use magic or anything like that for that matter. I'm just a Badass Normal.

Alice: I 've got you covered! *a spear skewers the table, killing it with an implosion of Garudyne*

Xavier: Damn. You guys are strong.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:30 pm

-rexial's castle-

Sammy:... Did anyone... feel that?

Karen: Some wierd black monster opened the portal to the OverRealm!

Kalea: Well, we cant just sit here.

Jessie: Sammy, you, Kalea, myself, and one other person should go.

Sammy: Minato shall hopefully be our fourth. If that thing's a Shadow, we'll need him.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Again, not so much me. So far, I have done... I started mock-counting my fingers. 1, 2, absolutely nothing to help. I shrugged. I'll have to fix that later.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Minato: *appears next to Sammy and Co., Xavier for some reason is in tow* What do you need help with?

Xavier: *shrugs* Who are you guys? I was told to follow him here since I can't really fight the Shadows all that effectively.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Sukiru: Actually, I'm afraid you're stuck here. *Snaps his fingers, multiplying the gravity for all fighters by five... since he, himself, isn't a fighter, he's excluded.* No leaving until they finish the cleanup. Relax, I can open a portal to your "Overrealm" faster than you can teamkill, and I'm sure Rexial is willing to chase down anything that goes there to cause damage. Oh, sorry, Mr. Arisato, when did you get here? *Undoes his gravity spell*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Minato: Just did. I was being called and Shinjiro and the others have the clean-up handled just fine. The shadows should be done for soon enough. Brought along a new friend of mine, his name's Xavier. He actuall managed to kill a shadow that nearly caught me off guard.

Xavier: Hey.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Sammy: *hits the floor* Gah! There's a Shadow... in the OverRealm. It seems strong... really strong. We're gonna need your help.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Xavier: *raises an eybrow at Sammy* Dude, can't take the weight? It's not THAT bad.

Minato: A Shadow? Tch, I guess I can deal with another one today.
<Yes, Xavier was totally unaffected by having to hold five times his normal body weight. And he's normal. No magic, no abilities, no synthetics, he's just naturally strong.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Sukiru: *Snaps his fingers again, undoing the seals and unlocking the front gate* Then what are we waiting for? Some assistance, please!
Nebula: *Flickers in* Yo. *Generates portal to the Overrealm* Oh, and on the way back, you'll need to take a detour through the Cleft of Dimension. I REALLY love to gyp you guys with my 'favors'. *Flickers out*
Sukiru: ...Er, go on. I'll call up Rexial. It's not like he's good at wiping out large numbers of enemies at once. Aleri, however, should stay with the cleanup crew. *Gestures to the portal and takeso ut a cell phone, calling up Rexial*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Sammy: Ready?

Jessie: Yeah!

Kalea: *generates Maganus's Arms, turning them into swords* Ready.

Sammy: Minato, you ready?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Minato: *nods* I'm ready when you are. You're leading this mission.

Xavier: *walks over to Lia* you're not getting ready like the rest of them. I'm guessing you're in the same situation I am.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Lia: I dont fight.

Sammy: Let's go!

*sammy, kalea, and jessie enter the portal*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next