TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITT: We posts pics of what our characters or others look like.

+11
NebulaGregarZX
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
XGeass
Eques tenebrarum
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ITT: We posts pics of what our characters or others look like. - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: We posts pics of what our characters or others look like.

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:16 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:Interesting. If everybody would use that to recreate their characters, maybe I could draw them properly, so they don't all look the same... And then, I can finally draw a picture of the full cast, without screwing up 90% of the details.

only one problem with that nebula... I won't be caught dead using kongregate Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

ITT: We posts pics of what our characters or others look like. - Page 3 Empty Re: ITT: We posts pics of what our characters or others look like.

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Oh, well. Lenox is Leon's Nobody, and you would've mentioned any differences in his Bio, so I should be able to do that anyway if I so chose. Fifeyux was Yuffie, wasn't she? But Diryax WASN'T Rydia. But she has green hair. Is she an Expy of Rydia?

It was just an idea. I tried a couple of times to make group photos for Org.XIV, but I didn't know the specifics of how everybody looked.

I wouldn't be caught dead using that, either. I draw my characters myself.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Id touch it....but ill. Be out in the woods for a week
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Well, using that, I've come up with:
ITT: We posts pics of what our characters or others look like. - Page 3 Org_xi15

ITT: We posts pics of what our characters or others look like. - Page 3 X-sigm10

I didn't feel the need to put in Daniel's weapon since, obviously, he has a Keyblade. It should be noted that I WOULD have drawn them on my own...buuuuut I'm really quite terrible with hands...and facial expressions.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Well, the generator is pretty awful with everything but shading. ...Huh, Saiyans are supposed to have black hair. Dispatch is full-on Saiyan, isn't he? The only reason Trunks had a different hair color was that he was only half Saiyan.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:37 pm

I wrote it down as brown in his bio...are you just now noticing this?

Anyway, I hardly think it's that important.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Diryax is.....complicated.. she is and isn't rydia, she does look like her though... and yea you could just look for the bio's if you so chose.

as for me and that particular site I have a long standing hatred of it. >.>
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Y'know how Clould KH isn't Cloud FFVII, or how Leon isn't Squall? It's pretty much exactly like that.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:10 pm

nope it's not at all like that haar actually....
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Bullsh*t. Rydia FFIV is a child whose parents were inadvertently killed in a fire by Dark Knight Cecil. Diryax is the child of Lenox and Fifeyux, who are both still alive. Not to mention the brother of Xeccil....It is exactly like I said.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Haar_Dragon wrote:Y'know how Clould KH isn't Cloud FFVII, or how Leon isn't Squall? It's pretty much exactly like that.

This is what I was referring to not Diryax. As in my mind Leon is Squall.

And your forgetting the plot line that revealed Diryax was a reincarnation of Rydia.

So NO not EXACTLY like you said.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:19 pm

...Leon is factually not Squall...Nine years prior to KH, Radiant Garden was destroyed. Squall FFVIII is not from Radiant Garden, and this would be before the time of the events of FFVIII. It is not possible for Leon to be Squall.

And yes, I was forgetting that plot, my apologies.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:24 pm

okay now where are you getting that radiant garden took place before FFVIII cause unless that it's stated in a game that I haven't played yet I see it the other way around.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:32 pm

FFVIII Squall is 17. KH Leon is 25. There isn't a nine-year gap between them. Before you ask, I got it from Wikipedia, which cites the source as "Kingdom Hearts (at Square Enix.com)" Upon following this link, go to Game Info-->Guest Characters-->Leon. He is described as Squall (as Leon), Age 25.

Squall is described as 17 in the FFVIII Instruction Manual. There are only 8 intervening years. Not 9. Research! It wins you arguments!

I literally just researched that to prove my point.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Hmmm fair enough. I admit defeat on that. All I have left to say is this:

I assume(correct me if I'm wrong) that your getting the nine year gap from BBS? If this is in fact the case I came up with Lenox's history prior to the release of BBS.Now keeping in mind that TITAL itself isn't canon anyways in itself for the purposes of TITAL the Leon that Lenox was created from was in fact Squall as (and this nitpicking to the f***ing extreme here) that for all you know Leon could have been turning 26 say in a few months) in the year that KH2 took place, making your 8 in fact 9 years.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:51 pm

I'm getting "Nine years" from when they said their home was attacked "Nine years ago".

And in that case, the events of FFVIII could just as easily have been taking place a few months before Squall turned 18, making my 8 years become 7 years.

Then there's the fact that (not that this is a good reference point) in the manga/graphic novel adaptation of KH, there's a backdrop behind Leon as he says "nine years ago" of a young Leon, Yuffie, etc, crying.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Alright I admit defeat but as I said in the last post.

Malakili007 wrote:Now keeping in mind that TITAL itself isn't canon anyways for the purposes of TITAL the Leon that Lenox was created from was in fact Squall....
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:00 pm

...Wait, so... *looks around frantically* When did Radiant Garden get destroyed?!?!?!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:10 pm

When you said it did as like the rest of the quote says with the extreme nitpicking bit my headcanon is that Lenox/Leon/Squall did in fact have a birthday in the next few months considering his original bio states: [while]

Malakili007 wrote:Name: Lenox

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:23 pm

Okay, I'm calling coincidence on that one. Meanwhile, we know the whole age thing is stupid because FFCloud is 17 or 18 or something, I don't feel like checking. KH Cloud is 22. So for this to all be considered canon...The events of FFVII would have had to have taken place when Cloud was 13. Which they didn't. So we definitely know it's not the same Cloud at the very least.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Of course, this whole arguement is pointless, since their looks barely change with their age, and we know that, whether they're the same person or not, they look and act the same. That's all that matters in a drawing.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm not exactly sure how we got off the subject of drawing, actually...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Haar_Dragon wrote:Okay, I'm calling coincidence on that one.

You may, but it was in fact planned that way, cause THAT is how far ahead I plan things.

Not that you would believe me when I say that but I do plan that far ahead.

Haar_Dragon wrote:I'm not exactly sure how we got off the subject of drawing, actually...

I'll take the blame for that one.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:55 pm

That awkward moment when you forgot to do Allie's design -__-

ITT: We posts pics of what our characters or others look like. - Page 3 Allie
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Sammy, I would like for you to use that to create Athez. I would like to see what others think he looks like.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next