TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+10
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Eques tenebrarum
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
AKeybladeYouSay
14 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 4 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Oxthmas walked out of the castle with a slow step, looking out at the chaos laid out before him. He sighed and checked his pocketwatch.

"Any moment those two will be here to quell this disturbance, might as well get a workout then."

A smirk appears on his face as he raises both hands up like a conductor. A endless wave of coins rises up around him, filling the entire courtyard. The coins assemble into thousands of jackpots. Oxthmas suddenly arches his back and looks to the blood red sky and then stands straight again, his hands now pointed up to the sky.

"Let the game..." he says as he drops his hands forward like a military motion.

"COMMENCE!" He shouts, as the jackpots march forward into the fray.

A bit winded from the summoning, Oxthmas adjusts his tie and reaches for the pendent in a suit pocket, looking towards at a particular part of the castle for a moment.

"Pheonix, for you and your friends" he mutters to himself as he puts on the pendant. The strange energy from before courses through Oxthmas as he begins to walk forward. A pawn appears behind the advancing jackpot army and leaps at Oxthmas.

Gripping the pawn with one hand, Oxthmas places his other hand on the beast's forehead and discharges a blizzard dice, freezing the creature solid. He tosses it to the side and fires a crystal dice, shattering the frozen pawn into mist-like fragments. Oxthmas continues to follow his army.

<Yes, I'm making Oxthmas a badass right now. The jackpots will steady the tide, and Oxthmas is going to pretty much annihilate anything in his path, spirit or no spirit. If someone wants to throw something at him, be my guest.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:14 pm

<Behold the almighty HAX of the Observers! XD>
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Al, sadly, had the misfortune of being in his (Oxthmas') path. He glanced behind, seeing the Observer advance. It took him a couple of seconds of dumbfound awe-truckness before he realized that he would either move out of the way or be scattered to oblivion.
He decided to move.
M-m-man... Wh-when did th-that guy turn int-to a total b-bad-dass-s?!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 pm

<Yes, BEHOLD!!! > cheers >

<lol, I'll try not to interfere using Oxthmas with the plot of this battle. That's usually Gunamnex and Roland's job Very Happy >

Oxthmas noticed a horde of beasts approaching from the east, and turned his army towards them. <IE leaving you all alone, lol>

"Begin bombardment phase" he calls out, and the jackpots halt. Hundreds transform into crude cannon forms, others forming cannon shot. Loaded up, the cannons fire off, cannonballs of coins soaring off into the distant horde. Splashes can be seen, as the cannonballs explodes, the coins slicing apart various beasts. <forgot all the different types> The coins then reform into jackpots, which begin disrupting the enemy lines.

"Good, fire off 3 more volleys, then reform ranks."

The jackpots in cannon form do so, firing off a few hundred more jackpots into the enemy lines. The remaining jackpots reform into battle formation and advance, Oxthmas leading the way.

<and yes, I have epic battle music planned.>

Last edited by Maverick Entity on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Sally started to become angry that she wasn't able to do anything useful. She started to spray powerful jets of water at each individual Ravain. Unfortunately, the wave started to lose control. It sprayed its own powerful jet of water at Sally, sending her flying somewhere into the forest.

"What was that?!" Nikki said, referring to the deep sound that had resounded from the forest as Sally hit the ground. She proceeded to run towards the sound.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Lance seemed unstoppable despite the unending tide of enemies and charged through more and more Ravain.

(Power Surge! Tony: Alchemist's Catyclysm Lv.2)

A surge of all sorts of elemental magic obliterated the next few waves of Ravain as they charged.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Soren had leapt into the fray, directly in the center of it all. No weapons just a avon shard. "It time I got started" soren then summoned Spirits end then it turned into a black blade with bronze embedd in the hilt and blade. He started to slice and dice. As Tyson and Genova fought near him the Pawns started to slowly dropp in numbers.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Necro soon arrived. He hadn't left Synthisle since the last battle. He'd made sure to grab a sword from Daidara before exiting. He quickly tossed the blade at a Pawn and called it back to him with the Force.

Siks and co. also arrived. Siks had taken a simple pair of katanas, Susan took a set of sais, and Kotank brought a set of coverings for his fists. They quickly started to tear into the enemy.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Aleri manage to escape the path of absolute destruction. "Phew..." Then he saw Sally being blasted by her own attack. "...Aw, crap!" He quickly cast Haste on himself and ran as fast as possible to where she was going to hit the ground. Man, I hope she didn't die... I think Zane would go on a rampage and take particular care in ripping off my limbs... He grimaced.
...Why is it that I always think everybody else wants to kill me? Meh, nevermind. Less thinking, more saving... Wait, I have no healing items! Damn! I'd better make sure I've got enough MP to use Cura, at least... He made it to where, according to his own calculations, Sally would land in about twenty seconds.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:39 pm

<lolno>

There was a sudden electrical sound as a blur dashed into the sky amd grabbed Sally, and safely landed on the ground. It was Zane carrying Sally. He placed her on the ground. He pulled out two hi-potions he got from Rexial before they left, and opened the contents onto Sally body. The green jelly substance soak into her body and left no trace of it visible.

<I>What was that I just used?!</I> Zane thought to himself.

<Well, Zane, that was Jolt Teleport. You failed it the first attempt, but you manage to forget and preformed it perfectly.>

<Anyone else remember Stephan and his Jolt Teleport, or Zame failing hard attempting this in the Nexas battle?>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:44 pm

<Yes, yes I do. Does anyone else realize I actually never killed him off?>

<Also, Whats_Up, did you by any chance notice my introduction of Drake on TITAL? It sort of needs a response.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:55 pm

A large Darkside-like Ravain rose from the army that Oxthmas and his army was fighting, it's fist headed towards Oxthmas as time seemed to slow and Pheonix appeared along side Oxthmas wielding a massive gunblade that she dragged along the ground creating sparks. Then, time sped back up as she leveled the blade and fired a bolt from it shredding the creature's hand and making it shudder in recoil, "Shall we finish it?" She asked Oxthmas with a grin.

Lance surged forward through another line of Ravain as a Glory Hound tore from him ripping apart the Ravain ahead of him.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:14 pm

<OK, so they run after the electrical sound.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 pm

<I thought it was the loud explosion of water. ._.>

White followed her "Wait up!"

<And WHAT?! When was he killed off?! Sad>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:21 pm

<I said he wasn't killed off. He Jolt Teleported into a DC after Kotank hit him with an elemental destabilizer.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:11 pm

<Freeze Lance! The Ultimate Ravain doesn't appear so qiuckly and this my plot point so WTF>

Soren smashed the last Pawn to dust and looked up. The beginning wave was always simple but...Wave two gets complicated. Then a army of Rooks and Bishops appeared.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:37 pm

<Pheonix and Oxthmas are fighting a separate group of Ravain that don't really affect the plot at all but if it stills peeves you I'll have it be a regular STRONGER Darkside just for the hell of it>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Dispatch jumped around trying to kill enemies, but he didn't seem to hame too much effect on them. Aaron's exploding bullets sent them flying in all directions, where Dispatch tried to kill them off, but still nothing. "Okay, the hell with this!" He turned super. "Now you go down." He summoned a large energy blast and wiped out a long line of them. "Now. This, I like."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:55 pm

<There's a reason I left it open.>

Al had miscalculated and hit a tree. "Ow... Hey, Zane. Nice save. At least... we're not... another member short... Aaaaugh..." He fell back and hit the ground. "Actually, now we ARE one member short, huh? Well, I'll just..." He cast Cure on himself, then got back up. "...get back to killing stuff." He dashed back to where the Ravain were.
"...Well, no more attempts to be some kinda hero for me. That everybody else's job." He put his serious face back on and slashed through a Ravain. Unfortunately, he hadn't seen that there was a large rock behind the enemy. His blade got stuck in the rock. "Oh, ****..."
Another Ravain was about to bear down on him, when did was suddenly repulsed. "What...?"
A familiar voice echoed in his head. "Hey, Al, gettin' a little rusty?"
Rexial materialized out of nowhere.
"Don't tell me... you beat that thing without a Spirit Weapon?"
"...Beat it? I never beat it. Just knocked it back and dropped it into a rift-void."
"...Oh. Well, then..."
Rexial was obviously uncomfortable fighting like that. He was a Melee Fighter, not a mage. His ability to drop enemies through rifts wasn't an attack, and it was hard to adapt. Even worse, they'd have to take care of the captured Ravain later. Eventually, Rexial decided to DC to Deicidara(?) to get a sword. He was in, snatched one up, and was gone in a flash.
"Heythanksfortheswordbye!"
Once he was back, he was tearing up Ravain like nobody's business. Aleri was a battle-mage, which meant he wasn't as strong in physical combat. Rexial was never an expert at magic, but his sword skills were unreal. This fight was perfect for him.
This was Rexial's forte.

<Figured out how to get the keyboard to work consistantly.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Dispatch transfigured his sword into a chain-whip. "Always wanted to learn how to use one of these. Now's as good a time as any!" He whipped a group of Ravain, pulling them back toward him. He then shoved a spoon straight through one and brought a metal spike up through the rest. "Yeah. Hey, who wants Ravain guts for dinner?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:06 pm

<Daidara and Asphodel is a Spirit Weapon not all that useful since h got it stuck in a rock though>
Lance found Aleri and Rexial on the battlefield, "Two? I'm assuming you're his nobody then." He wrenched Asphodel out of the rock and it along with his other keyblades. "Now to thin 'em out." Three times in succession each blade cut swathes of Ravains in two as the three blades moved to Lance's will.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Dispatch thought a moment... "Hey...I seem to remember summoning a giant one of those blasts. Can't remember what I called it. Knocked me out cold though. Let's just..." A large purple sphere appeared in his hand. "...try again, without the I-almost-die part." The sphere grew. "Now..." It grew more, roughly the size of himself, and he threw it at the mob, killing most of it. Dispatch panted. "Still...too much...energy. Gotta learn...how much to use..."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Soren noted bishops were starting to surround Aleri and Lance. He started to move but then a red cloaked figure stopped him.

<anybody wanna guess the cloaked fighter!>

Soren had raised his blade qiuckly as they started to duel, Rooks and Bishops started to increase in strenght and in numbers.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Aleri pulled Asphodel out of the rock. "Well, actually, not so much my nobody as my other side. By the way... what are these new ones surrounding us? They look deadly... I would summon a second weapon, but it would be ineffective. Rexial here is waaaay more useful in this kind of fight, so maybe you should take back your keychain. It's wasted on me. I can barely fight these guys without using my energy blasts and magic. I supposed fighting a Nullifier would make it worse, but..."
Aleri turned around in time to kick a Ravain straight into Rexial's blade. Somehow, he had obtained a second Spirit Blade and was tearing things up. He fought his way back over to Aleri and Lance.
"Hey! This looks bad, man! See over where Soren is?" He pointed. "There's another guy there, and he's got a massive aura! He's not friendly, either. And on top of that, I can sense worry and doubt in his mind. He doesn't think we're gonna have an easy time. I'll try to mindlink with him and get some details."

...re...So...n...Sor...en...Soren! Do you hear me? This is Rex, and my little threesome is kinda surrounded. Could you tell me about these enemies?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:25 am

"Bishop and Rook class are like tanks, harder to kill than Pawns, and four times faster than time"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next