Org. XIV (story)

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 21 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:22 pm

<Could you guys draw out the night for a whole week? I won't be here for a week, and I'm kinda supposed to train Kizu and Maxi in the morning. I doubt you guys were going to drag it out for that long without prompting, so I figured I'd tell you.>

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Thanatos lurched back before retaliating against Ivan blocking each of his strikes and slowly gaining ground. Cerberus' fangs and claws were powerful weapons against the many serpents.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Soren saw a split in ground as a Titanic Ravain Rose from the ground, it took a single step and destoried most of the village and half the population in the village. He took a leap and put him hands up as the Ragnarok tried to step on him, amazingly he was strong enough to hold it up. He lifted it higher but then flopped on his back as he pushed with his legs. "A little help would be nice!"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:17 am

<Is the Ragnarok the last Ravain or are there more?>

As Thanatos's sword clashed with Ivan's Keyblade it slowly started to rust. Ivan then swings his again causing Thanatos's sword to split in two. Now with the new opening Ivan then stabs his Keyblade deep into Thanatos's shoulder cousing its venom to course through his body. For each serpent Cerberus cut down two more appeard coiling around their prey.

"Sorry only one Ragnarok is allowed here." Daxma says as he swings his chains cutting off the gaint Ravans arm. "So who are you?" Daxma said walking up to Soren.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:25 am

<Nope there's Ragnarok and then another powerful ravain>

It regrew its arm as Soren flipped back to his feet. "Soren, Prince of Souls and rightful ruler of a different dimension" he said then summoned his blade. "now mind helping me chop this motherf***er to peices?"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Zane's face redden but he tried to ignore the statement and pretended not to hear.

"That doesn't give you the right to throw a boot into our window! What's your name?"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Zane's inquiry was met with silence. Snoring could be heard a few doors down the hall.

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:22 am

Skife reappeared. He saw the huge Ravain and dashed towards it, jumping from roof to roof. He ripped off a patch of his shirt that was covering his arm, revealing an I'cie brand. That brand began to glow purple. "Gestalt Mode: Odin!" Skife began to run faster, sending attacks at the enemy, "Razor Gale" He sent a blast of slicing wind at the Ravain. "Thunderfall!" He shocked it with several lightning bolts. "Lightning Strike" He used even more lightning bolts. "Stormblade!" He charged Odin's Blade with lightning and struck the Ravain with it. "Let's finish this!" Skife jumped at the Ravain, spinning with Odin's Blade, hitting it a few times before landing on a rooftop behind the beast and sayng, "Bullseye."
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:28 am

The Ragnarok was barely affected.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:22 am

"That was pretty stupid." Naxcel said standing to Skife. "Last time i checked this things can't die from normal magic." He pointed out. Daxma's chain coiled around the Ragnarok prevening it from moving, and at the same time cutting deep into it. "Sorry I would have killed you faster but I can't really use my powers to much."

XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:31 am

The Ragnarok seemed to regenerate as it lifted Daxma. Soren cursed again as he threw his sword into it's eye
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 am

<So the Ragnarok has Daxma in his hand?....Perfect. Cool >

The Ragnarok held Daxma in its hand crushing the Nobody. "Daxma!" Naxcel yelled jumping up trying to save him, but the Ravain the unleashed a powerfull shockwave knocking him back down. I-I can't breath... Daxma thought as the Ragnaroks grip grew tighter. Every....thing...is....getting....blurry... A voice then rang through Daxmas head. I thought I told you I was the only one allowed kill you Daxy. Daxma's chain's then started to move on their own cutting the Ravains fingers. Now freed Daxma seemed to ne flooting in thin air. "How dare you....." Daxma said as both his chains wrapped around his right hand. "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO STEAL MY PRIZE!" He yelled as the chain welded into what looked like claws. "For punishment for that grave sin..." He said with a cruel smile while licking his lips. "You will give me a symphony of screams...hahahaha."

He then swings his claw from a distance. In doing so half the Ravains faces ripped of. "Hhyhyh....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Man that is an improvement!.....But the other half is still there."
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Thanatos ducked his shoulder away from the blow as he summoned a new blade, this one made of Dark energy. He swung at Ivan in a precise arc knocking his blade from his grasp and slashing his own sword across Ivan's chest.

Cerberus howled as hellfire gathered around then spread out in a strong burst destroying the snakes.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:38 pm

The Ravain regenerated quickly and seemed to be laughing Soren leapt up and kicked the beast square in the face sending it back 16 feet. He then jumped and jammed the blade deeper in it's eye. The Ragnarok hands snapped to its eye and seemed to scream without a mouth. "My Eye! Son of a ****" It cursed. Soren landed and tried to ignore the fact it was talking.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Sally quickly moved through the hall and kicked the door to the room that whoever this was was in down.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:22 am

<Whatever. Let's just skip it and say all the current members know of the meeting>

Each member entered the Round Roon and looked around. 13 seats. Not enough for the Division. The higher-ups took their respected seats. While the others leaned, stood up, and sat anywhere they could.

Kyxcir always wondered why even in the case of Nexas and Torbrex, why is there a third seat open? Kyxcir is the apprentice of the second in command. Why doesn't he deserve a seat of his own. Now he stands on his tired aching heels.

A Dark Corridor opened up around the highest throne and Nexas appeared.

"Well, that was fast. I'm sure you all-" Suddenly he stopped in midsentence. "One, two...." Nexas continued to count each member in his mind. He then counted the absent members. "Torbrex, Xiand...." He began to figure who's missing. "Where's Erntxt? He needs to hear this aswell".

"Nexas..." The Masked Gunslinger called out. He's usually cold and silent. What is this.

"Yeah?"

"....Never mind"

Nexas scuffed in annoyende. "Whatever".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:51 am

A Dark Corridor opened up in the room. Out of it stepped the Master of the Shadows himself, "Sorry I'm late, ladies and gentleNobodies." Then he took notice of the other absences. "At least I'm not the only one," he mumbled before leaning against the ninth tallest chair. "So, to what do we owe the big get-together?"

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:12 am

"First off shut up" Nexas said subtle yet strongly. "I didn't forget you and Kyxcir conflict earlier". He didn't sound angry. But more natural. Almost as if he's not speaking of the current subject and something else entirely. Not to hint to a different matter, but more of like he just doesn't care.

"And to me it seemed like you started the whole thing. So-"

"Nexas, I actually think it was me who started it".

"Eh-ah! Exactly. You think. But it's me. And to resolve this rivalry between you I think it's best if you and Erntxt to go tomorrow's recon mission. And to make sure nothing goes wrong, I'll assign....Exact to watch you".

"Me?" The woman asked chewing her gum.

"Yep. Now enough of that whole bad blood".

Nexas leaned back in his chair and streched.

"Some of you already know of Organization XIV and most of all their leader Xeromus. I've been, well harassing them about how I'm gonna turn the leader into a Reapling, but whatever. But yesterday I think I told a few of the members of Organization XIV to tell their leader how I want an official battle. No interferences. And to make a deal".

Nexas began to looked around the room. First down to the leftover members, then to the ones in their thrones. He looked to 3 thrones from his left and looked at Rexin and Trexksyl. Rexin just leaning with his fist on his chin, while Trexksyl sat on the arm rest. Smiling and swinging her legs.

"The deal is this. If I win, I get what I want. Turn Xeromus into a Reapling. On the other hand. If I lose, we leave Organization XIV alone. And they won't ever hear from us again" Nexas faced turned into a more concerned look.

"I may cease to exist if I lose"

And with that the closest ones to Nexas felt a strong shock to them. Trexksyl stopped swinging her legs. Rexin turned to Nexas. Kyxcir didn't have any reaction. He heard this all before and more. So have Rexin and Trexksyl. They just can't bare to hear it. Rexin tried to hide it while Trexksyl is obvious.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:52 am

Erntxt was... Chuckling? He was actually laughing at Nexas' words. "Your overconfidence is amusing, Nexas," he murmured under his breath.

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 am

"Erntxt: Do you have something to say?" Nexas asked. Due to the height of the throne Nexas was unable to hear the words under Erntxt's breath. Only the smile around his face.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:56 am

"That wasn't normal magic, that was the FREAKING ZANTESUSKEN!"
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Erntxt ceased his laughter and said, "My amusement can be discussed at another time." He then pushed off the side if the chair he was leaning against and walked towards the center of the Round Room. "Right now, I would like to bring up another important matter." he cleared his throat before continuing, "It has come to my attention that, as of a very recent moment, there is a mercenary hunting me. Now, although, for the time being, I am out of sight within most areas of this world, any time I leave the world I will most likely be attacked. This, Nexas, may poise you to be a bit more cautious whilst sending me off-world, wouldn't you agree?"

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:08 pm

"Really? Hmm, let's think" Nexas almost mockingly. "You have a Keyblade; the most powerful and envious weapon in the universe, you're a master of darkness; the greater side of the power of the heart, I'm more then sure you can finish off more then one being. And you'd always have a partner. And in this case, you get two. Just watch their backs as well". Nexas looked down on Erntxt. "I don't see the problem. Unless you're a weak lazy little punk who can't hold his own weight. Are ya?"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:29 pm

"Tch," Erntxt scoffed, "It's not me I'm worried about. It's whoever you send with me. This mercenary, whoever he is, was sent by the Shadows themselves. They wouldn't have sent someone unless they were absolutely positive he could handle me and anyone I may have with me. All I'm trying to say, is that you should all watch your backs around me. And one more thing: I wouldn't put so much praise on Keyblades. They're nothing more than tools."

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:42 pm

During the battle with the Ravain, Daniel had snuck off to follow the Division, though he hadn't been learning very much. However, he stood silent outside the door, like a tiger stalking his prey. He heard Erntxt speak of Keyblades as tools, and rage began to flare up inside him. The Keyblade? A tool? Who does this guy think he is?! No...calm yourself...Now isn't the time to make a scene...I can get rid of him later. Another voice spoke in his head. Ichiro's voice. You sure, bro? We've been following him a while, and I've been seeing this guy fight. He seems tough. Daniel responded, Him? No way. I've fought him before, he's no big deal.

Due to an accident before their birth, some of Daniel's and Ichiro's brain cells had been switched, allowing them to communicate with each other telepathically. Unfortunately, the connection had been severed when they'd become Heartless and Nobodies because they were no longer the same beings. This had caused Daniel physical pain when he'd been restored and Ichiro had not. However, now that they were both normal humans again, they were connected once more.
<Sorry about that bit of exposition, I needed some excuse for them to be connected mentally and I couldn't just leave it unexplained.>

Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next