Org. XIV (story)

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 3 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:18 am

In a flash a white and black blur passed and a Shaos's Katana was blocking the Keyblade.

In slow-motion it revealed that Shaos pulled his coat and unsheathed his Katana behind him, and ran and blocked the attack.

Shaos held his blade in a reverse grip and just was standing there but also blocking the Keyblade. Shaos turned toward Erntxt. "You just ended your non-existence". He said coldly.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:13 pm

<Retcon>

Rexson looked at his cards...a straight flush before dropping 450 munny in the pot.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Erntxt pushed away the blade and said, "So you're the one the Shadows sent to take care of me. I'm almost offended enough to spare you." Erntxt swing his blade towards Shaos' head in an attempt at decapitation.

Meanwhile,

Kotank took a seat next to Oxthmas and said, "I'd like to thank you for having your Nobodies help out my men back there. They're like family to me. So thanks."

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

TITAL Characters: Trent, Sylvia
Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
Zombieland Characters: Necro, Crone
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Oxthmas looks at his cards with a smirk, a royal flush. Placing a munny pouch on the table, he empties 1200 munny into the pot. As he does, he says in his usual tone to Kotank.

"No problem, the Jackpots needed some time on the field, and the Wookies are impressive at playing the game we all are a part of."

Now glancing at his two opponents, Oxthmas says sarcastically "Well gentlemen, I believe it's your move. I do wonder what the odds are now that one of you will back down."

<Oxthmas wins this just to make Dispatch and Rexson upset, lol>

<Also, I so should have put this song in somewhere.

This be from the epic series that everyone should know about>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Rexson laid out his Flush with a smirk. "Beat that, Card shark"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:53 pm

He raised his Katana to block the strike. "And you just admited to be the traitor eliminating Defenders".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 3 Empty Oh no, character death! :P

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Valgerd fell to his knees. "A... Ahh... Agh... Damn you..." He fell forward, obviously dead.

Aleri was running around outside the bar, trying to get somebody's attention. "Hey, guys! Guys!? I can't come in, and I want my Keychain back! C'mon, I know one of you had it! Get these guys to let me in before I-" He stopped when he felt something wrong. ...I must be imagining it. He returned his attention to his friends who had gone in. Okay, how the hell did Nathan get access!? Argh, that does it. I'm gonna RTC and see if I can get that machine running... THEN I can deal with other people. He opened a DC to Castle Asylum.

Planned Characters for DB Story: Redemi, Nobis, Matsuda.
To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

"Go forth, and set the world on fire!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Meanwhile, Zane was sitting by an near-by bench. "I hate being underaged". He muttered.

<Hey, does anyone else remember that Siks has his coat altered to change depending on the world? Or has it been Retcon'd? And Nebula, I'm sending you a PM soon.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:39 pm

<This is Kingdom Hearts. A video game. The beer of course would not effect the characters.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 pm

<I remember the disguise coat. Rexial gave it to him and I don't remember him giving it back. But he did get rid of it once he got his armor.>

Valgerd's power flowed out of his body and into Erntxt. "Like it wasn't blatantly obvious once I brought you all here." Erntxt pushed away Shaos' blade and used Dark Impact.(Dark version of Stun Impact)

"If that thing gets control of you, gutting is always an option."- Wolverine commenting on Spider-Man's Black Suit.

Org. XIV Characters: Siks, Kotank, Susan, Erntxt, Necro, Wayne, Astaroth, Kenshutsu, Mortem
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Oxthmas, reaching for his drink, places his hand down. "Royal flush"

Oxthmas taking a sip from his drink, waves his free hand at the pot, causing the munny to rise up and float over to his munny pouch. Putting his drink down, Oxthmas says with a sly tone.

"My old friend invented the term card shark. I'm not at his level yet, but he did pass along a few skills before his downfall. You're a good sport though, so I'll let you keep the pot. After all, I couldn't let you be without munny to buy the nice lady a present from a local shop, now couldn't I?"

With that, Oxthmas tosses the pouch over to Rexson, then orders another drink for himself and Kotank. Roland and Gunamnex nod approvingly and order another set of KeybladeJager.

<BTW, no one is getting drunk, this is KH logic, remember? Zane, order up a pint! It's not even alcoholic drinks.>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:07 pm

"Thanks," Kotank said, taking a mug of beer, "And I'm sure my men would appreciate the compliment." He looked over at a few of them who were at the bar and smiled.

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:19 am

<I'm retconning nicholas going to help the defenders...>
A young man a bit older than Lance shoved his way into the pub and walked towards Thalia and Lance taking a seat next to Thalia and draping an arm around her shoulders. Thalia immediately tensed in fear of the man and Lance glared from his seat, "Richard. What the HELL are you doing HERE?" He snarled angrily at the man.
The man spoke in a obnoxious, sarcastic voice, "I heard that some heroes from Synthisle were partying it up in the pub so I decided to come visit my babe again." He planted a quick kiss on Thalia's check and Lance erupted from his chair in absolute fury. "Get the **** away from her Richard." His voice a stone cold hatred as he lifted the man by his shirt and threw him out of the seat. Richard got up after landing on and sliding across Rexson and Oxthmas' table, "You picked the wrong man to piss off Willright."
Lance approached the man his fist clenched in anger, "We're not on Synthisle any more Richard. I'm not afraid of you or your family anymore. I have friends. And I will kick your *** if necessary." His eyes burned with hatred as old memories returned.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:00 am

Aleri's head un-clouded. "Wait... what? There were two guys not letting me in before... why aren't they there? Weird..." Dark images started springing up all over the place. "Bwaaaauuugh! Where did they come from!?" He slashed one, drawing a curious look from a passerby.
"What are you doing?"
Aleri looked up. "What does it look like?! I'm beating down this shadowy-"
"There's nothing there."
"Of course there isn't, why would- wait, what? What's up for... for... for... for... what was I talking about?" He unsummoned his keyblade and looked at his hand. Why does it look like my hand it's underwater...? Then it hit him... I haven't eaten in a week! No wonder I'm hallucinating. Shouldn't I be dead by now? ...Meh. He went inside and ordered Root Beer and a Behemoth Roast. "These are expensive, but free if you can finish one..." He set to work on the roast, which was possibly larger than him. It's impossible to finish, but I can dream, can't I?

<Yeah, technically, he hasn't eaten since, like, five topics ago or so. Aw, well. Lighten up as those guardians get killed off one by one...
Oh, and the Disguise Coat is availiable to anyone. Just ask for one at the Castle Shop, run by Tony and some other moogle that is not actually part of the Organization. They cost 5000 Munny each, but it's a seriously useful Coat. Blend in instead of sneaking around people on stlealth missions. Stop attracting curious stares from passerby.>

<Insert beeping noises.>
[ON]
BOOTING... BOOT COMPLETE.
PREPARING TO SCAN... ... ...SCANNING AREA "CASTLE ASYLUM"...
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...SCANNING COMPLETE.
3-D RENDERING... ... ... ... ...COMPLETE.
GENERATING DATASCAPE... ... ...
HEARTRLESS...
NOBODIES...
UNVERSED...
AI LEVEL... ERROR! ERROR! AI LEVEL SET TO 95%. ENEMY INTELLIGENCE SHOULD BE LOWER TO ENSURE SAFETY. PROCEED?
Y/N?
[Y]
ARE YOU SURE?
Y/N?
[Y]
ARE YOU REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SURE YOU WANT THE ENEMIES TO BE THAT SMART?
Y/N?
[Y]
ARE YOU REALLY-
[SHUT UP.]
SORRY. INPUT BASE LEVEL.
[1]
ALL NEW PEOPLE INTRODUCED TO THE SYSTEM WILL ONLY HAVE LEVEL 1 ABILITIES. ARE YOU SURE?
Y/N?
[Y]
LAUNCHING DATASCAPE... 10%. IT WILL BE SOME TIME BEFORE IT WILL BE OPERATIONAL.

<Heh, ominous computer messages! I'm afraid... there will never be peace for the Organization-XIV-that-is-actually-about-26-members! Well, I'll wait before starting this plotline fully. I understand that there are already some other plotlines that other people want to start... *Looks at What'sUp4444*>

To Be Introduced: Stice, Some jackass ghost, Rekoka, Raidou. Also some villains.

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:32 am

Roland, his pint knocked aside by the commotion, sighs as he stands up. Walking up to the newcomer, Roland delivers a swift punch to Richard's gut, immobilizing Richard. Picking up Richard by the scruff of his jaw, Roland says calmly.

"You just did the worst thing next to knocking my drink aside, insulting a lady's honor."

Gunamnex walks up, opening a portal of light below Richard. Roland smirks, and drops Richard into the portal, which seals up and dissipates.

Oxthmas calls up from the table, 'Where did you send him off to?"

Gunamnex replies, "Nowhere special, just into Atlantica. I believe the residents are doing a singing festival right about now."

Roland gives out a laugh, slapping Gunamnex on the back as the two return to the table. "You always knew the worst things to do to troublemakers" he says after sitting back down.

Gunamnex, looking directly at Lance as he sat down, says in his usual weary tone. "So, it seems you've got more issues to deal with then we anticipated. Guess that means Roland has got his work cut of for him."

Roland, having grabbed another pint and now preparing to arm wrestle Kotank <Yes, Roland can beat a Wookie at arm wrestling, he's nuts> stares at Lance, saying to the young man with a bold tone. "Enjoy the rest of the night boy, for tomorrow, you're to be at the Sandlot for some good old fashion ***-kicking, courtesy of me, your new trainer."

Oxthmas, shaking his head, checks his pocketwatch, then begins to flip his special coin in tune to the beat.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:34 am

<....What? What I do?! (Seriously, explain what I did and that computer message thing. >_>)>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:36 am

Lance laughed as he watched his one-time enemy be transported to Altanica then looked at Roland, "Trainer? Alright, though i don't think you'll be entirely wiping the floor with me!" He said as he sat down to comfort Thalia still shocked by their old enemy's actions.

Dark Bloodline RP: Brenna, Jonah
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:16 am

<Nathan's gonna destroy that computer -_-. Iseewhatudidthar.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:29 am

<What, the KHCoded idea, or the "What's up for... for... for... for..."/What'sUp4444? Anyway, the whole destroying the computer idea... that won't work. It's the Castle Asylum Operating System that's doing this, so you'd set back operations for half a year. You'd either get kicked out or beaten up. The phrase "Nice going, genius" comes to mind. Anyway, the real villain will be revelaed soon enough, and you'll never guess who it is. Well, maybe you will. Then again...>

NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:55 am

<:O Rexial? Exdeath? Xeromus? Xile? Gilgamesh?>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 am

Rexson rolled his eyes and picked up the pouch and pocketed it. Zeke who was the bartender placed a glass of White Wine in front of Rexson before getting back behind the bar. Rexson sipped the drink and gave a small cough before finishing the drink.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:27 am

Kotank took Roland's challenge and grabbed his hand.

khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:31 am

Rexson turned to watch the arm wresteling match, sipping somemore Alchol.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:42 am

Oxthmas commenced a countdown. "1,2,3, go!"

Roland sat emotionless, save for a stone like face. Kotank began exerting his strength, but Roland's arm didn't budge. After a few minutes, Roland sighed, then moved his arm, slamming Kotank's arm into the table.

"Nice try Kotank" Roland says, waving for the bartender to give another round of drinks to the Wookies.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 am

<Alright, summarize what I missed because of the stupid Keyblade War that took WAY TOO LONG TO DEVELOP THE PLOT and anything that's happened since, especially involving my characters.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next