TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FanFic Page

5 posters

Go down

FanFic Page Empty FanFic Page

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Tournament of Heroes
Chapter 1: The Recruits

There were Three Teens sitting on three pillars. One was decked out in black clothes, the second in full Camo, and the third in Navy blue and Crimson. The Teen in camouflage was hacking into a network; while the kid in black was strumming his guitar then he stopped. “Camo are you done yet we must hurry before Xeno decides to end us.” The kid said. Camo stopped hacking and looked at his partner. “Zeke this takes time” he snapped the when back to his work. Zeke Kitto rolled his eyes and looked at the Kid in Navy. “Rook you up?” he asked raising his eyebrow. Rook didn’t answer because he was asleep. Camo looked at Zeke. “You should get our contestants, Knight” he said. Zeke nodded and melted in shadows muttering “I should get paid for this”.

In destiny islands

Sora, Riku, and Kairi were on the play island. As always Sora was sleeping while Riku was working. “Sora pass me that hammer…Sora…Sora…SORA!” He yelled to last part loud enough to wake him up. “Here’s your hammer” he mumbled sleepily as a figure appeared behind him out of the shadows. The figure grabbed Sora and clamped his hand over his mouth and Sora disappeared then he knocked out Riku and disappeared with him too. He reappeared and looked at Kairi. “Hello princess” he greeted then touched her forehead and she disappeared. “That was easy” he commented and looked at his list. “Next up Percy Jackson, Nico Di Angelo, and Annabeth Chase” he noted and melted into shadows once more.

In half-blood hill

Percy and Nico were training together like always. “COME ON PERCY IS THAT ALL YOU GOT” Nico taunted and summoned a skeleton to block Riptide. Percy jumped backed and concentrated on the lake. It rose out of the creek and flew at Nico who swore in Latin and summoned and a skull and threw it at his with all his power. It conked Percy in the head and the lake crashed to the ground. Then another teen came from behind him and touched his neck. Nico fainted and then disappeared. “Nico, where’d you go?” Percy asked then a hand gripped his face and he disappeared too. “One goth and cursed kid down, one wise girl to go” Zeke said and saw his target. “Have you seen a pale kid and a boy with green eyes.” Annabeth asked. “Nope” Zeke replied and she nodded “thanks” she shook his hand and she disappeared too. “That was easy” He noted and continued checked his list. “Next is…Ventus, Terra, Aqua…hmmm…Terra’s going to be a tough one” he said and once again melted into darkness.

In plot hole world

Ventus or Ven as most called him was meditating with Aqua when he felt a numbness traveling from his neck to through his body. He then disappeared completely; Aqua was so deep in her trance she didn’t notice a 15 year old touching her forehead, then she disappeared too. “Ok Terra would you mind coming out now.” Zeke said looking at the wall. Terra stepped out and summoned his keyblade. “What did you do to them” he growled. Zeke turned to the wielder and smirked at him. “You’ll find out in a second…Terra” Zeke said. Terra’s eyes widened and quickly shook off his confusion and jumped at him. Zeke matrixes the blade and punched terra in the stomach and he disappeared. “Simpleton” he commented and checked his list and put it away. “All done, let the games begin” Zeke said then disappeared in the shadows.

In the castle of dawn

Zeke appeared back in his seat and looked at Camo who was done with his little mission as well. “Is the felid finished Camo” Zeke asked his partner who nodded. “Yeah, are the contestants collected?” he replied. Zeke nodded and pointed to the vast forest outside. Nine dark spheres’s scattered around the forest. “It’s done” Zeke said simply.

Ok I have started the story and yeah I got this idea from Keywelidinglegend AKA BobJTJohn. Anyway, I have NINE contestents and I need about 7 more so give me OC’s and also You choose who lives and who DIES. And the Org. 13 might come in this but im not sure yet.

On a better note, review.

Last edited by The Knight of Darkness on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

FanFic Page Empty Re: FanFic Page

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:15 pm

<I sort of beat you to the punch here. But I'll delete mine and replay the chapter there here.>

The Force is the Key

Chapter 1:
Anomalies throughout the Worlds

As Sora flew through interspace, his Keyblade Rider positioned firmly under his feet, he looked toward the world in front of him with nostalgia in his heart. On all of the journeys he'd taken, each of them had involved him visiting Agrabah. 

His focus on the world was broken when he heard someone say, "Master," through the comm system that Chip and Dale installed in his helmet, "Run the mission by me again." He looked down towards his apprentice and said, "Ven, how many times do I have to tell you, call me Sora." Sora thought for a second. It had been at least a year now since he and his friends rescued Ventus and the others and defeated that coot Xehanort. 

"Yen Sid said he sensed a strange anomaly from this world along with The Land of the Dragons and Beast's Castle," Sora explained, "He wants us and the others to investigate." Ventus nodded and said, "Right. Do you think we should let Aladdin know? He could probably help." 

"We're not sure what we're dealing with yet," Sora said, "I wouldn't want to put Al in danger." Ven nodded and the two flew down to the world.

•••

Riku was nervous. The last time he met the Beast they didn't exactly see eye-to-eye. But if things got too bad his apprentice Terra would back him up. And they both knew that despite how they felt, these energy anomalies came first. They both walked towards the castle along the bridge, talking as they did. "So," Terra said, "What do you make of these anomalies?" Riku looked at his apprentice, who ironically was a few years older than him, and said, "Well, all I know for sure is that Yen Sid said they were out of place in any of the worlds. The way I figure it, we'll probably be dealing with more of them after this." Terra nodded and they continued forward.

Once they arrived at the front gates, they heard a loud roar coming from inside the castle. They both jumped slightly at this and Terra asked, "Was that the Beast?!" Riku shook his head and said, "No, that roar came from something else. Could be whatever's causing this anomaly." The two of them ran into the castle to check out what happened.

•••

Aqua looked up at the beautiful snow-covered mountain from the village. She knew the anomaly must have originated up there. "Aqua!" she heard Kairi, call from behind her. She turned around and saw Kairi running her way, her red hair bouncing with each step.

"Kairi," Aqua asked her apprentice, "Did the villagers say anything?" Kairi nodded and said, "They said a hiker was on the mountain and saw some kind of monster." Aqua looked back up to the mountain and said, "I can only wonder what it could be. If it isn't from these worlds or the Realm of Darkness, it must be something unnatural." Kairi nodded and they ran to the top of the mountain.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:51 am

<Forgot to mention mine's a Star Wars crossover. Anyway, here's Chapter 2.>

Chapter 2

Beings of one Desire.

Necro stood behind his Wookie master as they overlooked the wide, open desert of Tattooine. He and Rector had been to this planet before, but never on a mission of such importance. "So," he said, "What do you think caused this disturbance that Master Skywalker sensed?" Rector mounted his speeder bike and said, "I couldn't say," his collar translating the series of growls and moans, "But I can sense it's very powerful, and close." Necro nodded and mounted his own speeder bike, the bright sunlight radiating off of his black helmet.

The two of them rode through the barren wasteland. About halfway along the ride, Rector noticed that Necro had stopped following. He looked back and saw Necro was surrounded by creatures he had never seen before, his black lightsaber withdrawn and activated.

Rector turned and sped after him. Once he was close enough, he leapt off of the speeder, withdrew his green lightsaber, and slashed through one of the creatures. To his surprise, the creature vanished when this happened, a crystalline heart flying into the air and vanishing as well. Rector was finally able to get a good look at the creatures. They were surrounded in some kind of armor and inside he could see an entirely black face with beady yellow eyes. 

"Where did these things come from, Necro?" Rector asked. "I don't know," Necro responded, "They just appeared out of nowhere." One of them suddenly lurched back and leapt at Necro in an attempt to kick him. But Necro was fast and slashed it quickly with his lightsaber, vanquishing it. There were only four left now. Necro picked one up using the Force Grip ability and tossed it into another, vanquishing both of them. 

Rector made an attempt to use the Force to try and get an understanding of the last one. He closed his eyes and delved in. Suddenly, he collapsed in some form of pain. Necro vanquished the final creature and knelt down to his master's side. "What happened?" he asked.

"I sensed something," Rector began to explain, "Those creatures, they're made of some kind of dark energy. Not the Dark Side, but something worse." Necro was unnerved at this last bit. What could possibly be worse than the Dark Side of the Force? "I was able to detect one sole intention. It wanted... Our hearts."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:13 am

Chapter 3

Discovery

Kairi and Aqua arrived at the summit of the mountain. Upon arrival, Aqua told Kairi to split up and look for this monster. Kairi did so and they began to look. 

It wasn't long before Aqua heard her apprentice call. She turned and saw Kairi, her Keyblade, Destiny's Embrace, ready, looking towards the top of the summit as what seemed like a yeti charged down towards her. 

Aqua quickly summoned her master's Keyblade and charged the yeti. Kairi attempted to attack, but was knocked down with a blow from the yeti's arm. 

The beast picked her up and began to carry her off, but was hit in the back by a Fire spell from Aqua's Keyblade. It turned around and ran at Aqua, throwing Kairi aside. 

Aqua held back an attack from the beast with a magical barrier, but it continued slamming it's arms on it. Aqua began to worry. She knew the barrier wouldn't hold for long. Finally, she thrust her Keyblade into the air above her, sending the barrier outward and knocking the yeti back. She was about to finish it, but suddenly the beast fell to the ground, dead.

As it fell, Kairi was seen behind it with Destiny's Embrace in hand. She pushed a small strand of her hair out of her face as she dismissed her Keyblade and looked to her master. Aqua dismissed her weapon and approached Kairi. "Are you alright?" Aqua asked, stepping carefully over the lifeless yeti carcass. Kairi nodded and said, "Yeah. I'm a bit shaken, but I'll be fine." 

"Good," Aqua said, "Sora would kill me if anything happened to you." Kairi giggled a little, and then turned to the fallen yeti. "What do you think it was?" she asked. Aqua thought for a bit and said, "I'm not sure. We'd better tell Master Yen Sid about this." 

She activated her armor and transformed her Keyblade into her glider. Kairi nodded and pushed a button on her armor glove, activating it. She then transformed her Keyblade into a pair of wings. The two of them flew off-world.

•••

When Terra and Riku entered, they summoned their Keyblades, Ends of the Earth and Way to the Dawn, upon seeing the Beast trying to fight off a gigantic monster. "What is that thing?!" Terra asked. "Let's figure that out later," Riku responded, "The Beast needs our help." 

The Beast lunged at his much larger opponent but was caught in one hand. The monster looked like he was about to swallow the Beast whole when Riku fired a blast of darkness at it, knocking the Beast out of it's hand. 

Terra followed up by running up to the monster and front-flipping, slamming his Keyblade on the ground and causing two large rocks to emerge from the ground, causing his opponent to stumble backwards. 

"Good job, Terra," Riku called. Riku began to rise into the air and started to teleport around the monster, rushing at it with each teleport. The monster was weakened now and Terra leapt into the air and attempted to slash downwards, finishing it. However, just before he made contact, some form of energy ripple surrounded Terra and he vanished. "Terra!" Riku called out, but to no avail. Riku finished the monster with another blast of darkness and dismissed his Keyblade. He saw Belle come down to help the Beast, and decided he should leave and report to Yen Sid.

He exited and pushed a button on his wrist armor, activating it. He tossed his Keyblade into the air and it transformed into two jet boots and landed on Riku's feet. He then flew off-world to report in.

•••

Sora and Ven were gliding across the desert of Agrabah, when they saw what looked to be a giant, monstrous mouth in the middle of it. The two of them flew down and dispelled their armor, transforming their Keyblades back to normal, and checked it out. 

Suddenly, a large tentacle came out of the pit and came down towards where the two Keybladers were standing. They both rolled away, winding up on opposite sides of the tentacle, and summoned their Keyblades, Kingdom Key and Wayward Wind. 

They both threw their weapons at the tentacle, cutting off a large portion of it. The part that was still attached retreated back to the pit. Then five more tentacles emerged and began to swing across the ground.

The two Keybladers each jumped over a tentacle, dodging it. When they landed, they each exchanged looks, showing they both had the same idea. They each found a tentacle and ran up it. Once they got high enough, Sora shouted, "Ven, now!" The two of them each shot a Fission Firaga spell into the monster's mouth and created their Keyblade Riders to fly out of danger. 

The beast's tentacles quivered for a while but shook it off. Sora and Ven weren't sure if they could keep it up much longer. Just when they were about to retreat, a strange looking ship flew by. It was a sort of greenish color, and was shaped unlike any kind of Gummi Ship. The ship fired two missiles into the beast and finished it off. Sora was able to get a quick glimpse of the ship's pilot before he flew away. He was clad in an armor and helmet that was the same color as his ship. 

"Who was that?" Ventus asked, confused by the sudden disappearance of this man. Sora just shook his head, "I don't know. We'd better tell Master Yen Sid about this." Ventus nodded and he and Sora flew off-world to Mysterious Tower.

•••

Riku burst through the door to Yen Sid's study shouting, "Master, Terra's disappeared!" He shortly afterwards noticed that Sora, Ventus, Aqua, and Kairi were all in the room along with Yen Sid. Aqua and Ven seemed especially worried. 

The wizard stood up and said, "Explain." Riku took a breath and told everyone about what had happened at Beast's Castle. About the monster and Terra's disappearance. Yen Sid sat back down in his chair and said, "This is an unusual turn of events. What's equally as unnerving is the fact that I have detected greater anomalies while you were all on your missions. Some of which were caused by disappearances very similar to that of Terra." 

"What does all this mean?" asked a concerned Aqua. "I believe our dimension has joined with another," Yen Sid replied, "It's causing people and wildlife from our dimension and the other to disappear, ending up in the opposite dimension. This is, without a doubt, what claimed Terra and brought forth the creatures you encountered. The man Sora and Ventus encountered could possibly be related as well."

"So, what's our next move?" Kairi asked. "Simple," Riku answered, "We need to find Terra." Yen Sid rose and said, "Riku is right. Which is why he and Sora will go to find him." Ventus cut in here, "I'm going with you!" Yen Sid shook his head, "I appreciate your dedication to your friend, but you and the others must be available should anything else occur. These random transportations are not the only thing that could be caused by the joining. The powers from each dimension are interacting and causing potential resurrections. Enemy's from our past could rise again." Everyone shocked at this. "Are you saying that Xehanort could return?" Riku asked, concerned. Yen Sid nodded solemnly, "Along with his Heartless and Nobody." Their was a period of silence for a while. No one knew what to say after this.

Sora was the one who finally broke the silence, "Well, we're not just gonna sit around and do nothing. Riku said so himself, we need to find Terra. Whatever comes our way, we'll be ready. Even if Xehanort is back." Ven smiled at his master's optimism, "Yeah! We can overcome anything that comes our way if we just stick together. As friends." Riku and Kairi both smiled at this. "Guess Sora taught him more than just a few Keyblade tactics, huh?" Riku muttered to Kairi, who nodded in response. She then walked up to Sora and kissed him on the cheek. "Be careful," she said. Sora smiled and turned to face her, "Don't worry. Have I ever let you down?" Kairi just smiled. 

"As for the rest of you," Yen Sid cut in, "I would like you to travel to Disney Castle and wait with Mickey. He should have missions for you regarding the joining. Sora, Riku, I'd like a word with you before you leave." Aqua, Kairi, and Ven all left for Disney Castle as Sora and Riku stayed behind to hear what Yen Sid had to say.

•••

Xehanort looked out at his new group from his chair in the Round Room of The Castle That Never Was. His Heartless, Ansem, was seated at his left side and his Nobody, Xemnas, at his right. The rest of Organization XIII were in their usual seats. With the exception of Xigbar and Xaldin, who sat in the former seats of Axel and Roxas, as their seats were taken by Xemnas and Ansem. 

Xehanort looked to his Nobody and said, "Xemnas, did the Dusks deliver my message?" Xemnas nodded and said, "A transmission should arrive soon." Just as he said this a small device in the center of the room began to beep. Luxord threw a harmless playing card at it, causing a hologram to come out of it.

The hologram displayed five figures seated in small chairs.

One of them was an older man, who wore a hood that shrouded the upper half of his face. What was visible of his face, however, seemed as if it had been hideously disfigured. Most likely due to some kind of battle wound.

Another was also rather old. However, unlike the first, his face was completely visible. He had all white hair and a small beard.

Then there was one who, though the lack of hair would suggest otherwise, was in fact female. Her skin was extremely pale and she had some kind of mark under her lower lip.

The fourth was dressed in all black, with an interestingly designed helmet and a cape that flowed down to his feet. He seemed to be making an unusually loud sound with his breathing.

The one who stood out the most, however, was the fifth. His skin was completely red with black lines running all throughout his face. He also had two horns emerging from the top of his head. 

"I am Darth Sidious," said the one with the shrouded face, "I presume you are the man who sent those white creatures to deliver that message." Xehanort nodded, "My name is Xehanort. I seek an alliance between your council and my Organization." Darth Sidious scoffed, "And what makes you think you are worth even a millisecond of my time?" Xehanort smiled at this. He held out his hand and summoned his Keyblade, "This weapon contains a power greater than anything you can possibly imagine. And it obeys only my call." Xehanort dismissed his weapon and said, "Should you need further insight into the capabilities of this Organization, perhaps a duel is in order. Between one of us and one of you." Sidious gestured to the red and black man and said, "Lord Maul will meet your fighter at the time and place of your choosing." Xehanort pushed a button on his chair and sent a transmission to the others. "These are the coordinates if the world you will meet him on. You have an hour to prepare." With that, Xehanort ended the communication. 

"Vanitas!" Xehanort shouted, "Come forth!" Vanitas suddenly appeared in the center of the room through a Corridor of Darkness. "What?" he asked, sounding slightly annoyed. "You are to go to the Keyblade Graveyard and battle a combatant by the name of 'Lord Maul.' Make sure he lives to deliver the message of our capabilities." Vanitas nodded and exited through yet another Corridor of Darkness. Everyone else in the room did the same, going about their business in the castle.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:47 am

<I got a fanfic I'll post here but no-where else. This chapter might not be finished today because it's like 12:30 A.M when I started typing this and I'm tired and we had 2 Basketall games today. Also, as for your fanfic TKOD, it's ok so far, but Zeke is kind of overpowered. "LOL WHEN I TOUCH YOU YOU DISAPPEAR!" Even if it is a fanfic.

With Wilting Flowers, New Ones Bloom.

Chapter 1. The passage of one you hold dear.

Pushing back her tears, Aqua closed her eyes and tried not to think about Master Eraqus. Master Eraqus, who had done so much for her, guided her, trained her--No. She wouldn't let it get to her mind. She had to go strong for the sake of Eraqus himself. She turned away and walked towards her in-coming keyblade bike after she had closed the casket on the summit of The Land of Departure.

"Let the light guide you Aqua!" Eraqus is telling Aqua in her flashback. She's struggling to combat Eraqus but it's of no use. Finally, Eraqus ends the battle by getting Aqua in a 'Surrender or Die' position. Terra walked in as he wanted to train with Eraqus too now. "Both of you fight me." Eraqus said to Aqua and Terra. Aqua and Terra didn't see eye-to-eye back then and had ignored what Eraqus said. Scolding them, he said; "Do you want to work together or die? You will have no choice when you are backed up against a corner, blades to your throat!" With that said, Aqua and Terra listened and in a flurry, braced themselves back-to-back.

'If only times were still like that,' Aqua thought, snapping out of the flashback. Eraqus's last wish to Terra, Aqua, and Ventus was: Keep your light strong and carry along the tradition of Keyblade Master. Aqua clenched Eraqus's keyblade in her hand so hard it was almost crushed. She thought of Eraqus and death and god and just hated it all. Hated it. Terra, Ventus, and Aqua had agreed to meet at the Destiny Islands but she just couldn't focus on getting there...

Aqua again finds herself slashing at Eraqus to no avail. "Why do you not learn child?" Eraqus calmly asks Aqua as he knocks her to the ground again. Breathing heavily, she gets back up only to be knocked to the ground again after more slashes. After repeating this for so long, she composes a different strategy and attempts it to find herself finally landing a hit on Eraqus. "Good child. I am proud" Eraqus says, dismissing Aqua and going to his quarters.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:45 am

Chapter 4

The Clash of Powers

Necro followed closely behind his Master's speeder. "You're sure those creatures weren't causing the disturbance?" he asked Rector, who nodded back. "Yes. Whatever is causing this, I sense it brought them here. And we're closing in on it." 

Just then, Necro noticed a woman up ahead. She had a long cloak that dragged slightly along the ground. Her skin was green and she had two large horns coming out of her head.

"Master, we should talk to that woman and see what she's doing out here," he said to his master, who agreed and stopped his speeder. The two Jedi dismounted and approached the woman. "What are you doing roaming the deserts of Tattooine?" Rector asked. 

The woman turned and said, "Do not attempt to entertain me with such false ignorance." Rector was confused by this comment. "You shall pay dearly for bringing me to such a barren wasteland," the woman said, "I am Maleficent, the Mistress of all Evil!"

With this last part, three more of the creatures from before appeared along with seven other creatures that were hunched over and pitch black. They each had two long antennae and beady yellow eyes.

"Heed me, my Heartless," Maleficent said calmly, "Destroy these simpletons!" Rector and Necro stood back-to-back. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Necro asked. "Now!" Rector shouted. The two of them quickly moved in a circular formation and used the Force to blow the "Heartless" away, vanquishing them. 

Maleficent was shocked at the Jedi's power. "You have not seen the last of me!" she cried and vanished into a burst of green flame. "Who was that?" Necro asked his master. The Wookie shook his head, "I don't know. But she must have been causing the disturbance. We'd better report to Master Skywalker." They both got back on their speeders and took off towards their ship.

•••

Necro and Rector stood next to each other as they reported to the Jedi Council. "This is an interesting turn of events," said Luke Skywalker. "Indeed it is," said a voice that echoed through the room. 

Just then, the ghosts of Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, and Obi-Wan Kenobi appeared in the room, but quickly materialized bodies. Luke quickly ran from his chair and hugged his father tightly. "It's good to see you again, Father," he said as he let go. "You too, Luke," Anakin said in response.

"How is it that the three of you are alive again?" Rector cut in. "In potential danger," Yoda began, "The Galaxy is. Joining, it is, with another. Caused our resurrection, such powerful forces did. Fallen Sith Lords, I sense, have also returned. Including Darth Vader." Anakin was confused, "But Master, how is that possible if I'm alive? How can Darth Vader and I both exist at once?" Yoda turned to face Anakin, "A great darkness, Darth Vader created. The power of the joining was able to use that Darkness to recreate the villain that is Darth Vader." 

Obi-Wan finally spoke up, "We must stop him. But there is more to be done. Villains from the other dimension may try something as well." Luke nodded. "Rector," he said, turning to the Wookie, "Go with Captain Solo and patrol areas of the Galaxy for anything unusual. I'll alert him and Chewbacca soon. The rest of the Jedi order should do the same. Send squadrons to find anything pertaining to this joining and report it. As for the Senate, I doubt we'll be able to keep them out. My sister, though one of the Republic's best Chancellors, isn't easily swayed. She'll want a part in this." "That'll complicate things," Obi-Wan said, "But we can't let that stop us." Luke nodded, "We have our missions. Let's move."

•••

Darth Maul's ship closed in on the coordinates Xehanort had sent to Korriban. When he entered the world, he found it was a barren, rocky landscape. On part of it, there were thousands of key-like swords stabbed into the ground. 

The ship came across an area where he saw a masked boy standing in the middle of the landscape. He wore a black and red suit that matched his mask.

The ship touched down near him and Darth Maul stepped out. "So you're Lord Maul, huh?" the boy asked. Maul was surprised, "A child? Xehanort sent a child to fight me?" The boy scoffed, "Wasn't exactly the highlight of my day, either." Maul seemed to ignore this comment, "My talents are squandered with this wretched child. Ventress would have been a much better choice. She needs the experience." 

The boy grew tired of listening to Maul drone on. He raised his hand and summoned a key-like sword. He quickly leapt towards Maul and attempted to slash down at him with his weapon. Maul quickly activated one blade of his lightsaber and locked blades with the boy. "Who are you?" Maul asked this child, who he feared may be more skilled than he realized. "Name's Vanitas," the boy replied. He pushed back the man's blade and flipped backwards, sending a wave of lightning bolts at Maul. Maul rolled out of the way and quickly activated the other blade of his lightsaber. He threw it at Vanitas, who dodged by quickly sinking into the ground. As Maul retrieved his weapon, he noticed something underneath him and quickly ran as Vanitas emerged from where he had been standing and spewed out fireballs in all directions. 

One of the fireballs struck Maul in the arm. He jerked a bit and said, "It would seem this battle must be decided through skill, not power." Vanitas simply laughed an eerily disturbing laugh and said, "Very well, then." He rushed at Maul and unleashed a quick series of slashes at him. Maul blocked and parried most, but eventually Vanitas managed to knock away the lightsaber and shot an ice crystal at him. From such a close range, Maul was unable to dodge and went down from the hit.

Vanitas walked up to Maul, grabbed him by the throat, and said, "Tell whoever the hell you work for exactly what happened here. I'm sure then he'll consider my master's offer." With that, Vanitas disappeared into a dark mist.

Maul got up, retrieved his weapon, and proceeded to his ship to inform Lord Sidious of what had occured.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Disclaimer: I don’t own KH, PJO or Xancel, just Rexson

Zeke stopped plucking his guitar when he saw a Dark corridor open and Rook stepped out with two kids in chains. The first one was bleeding from the mouth from his busted lip, he was a fifteen year old boy with medium long black hair that covers his left eye and two differently colored eyes one blue (right) and one gold (left). His hoodie was ripped in places, his pants were scorched along the hem and upper thighs, and his Shoulder guard was missing. The second was wincing every Rook jerked his chain to him force to move. He had Spiky White Hair, Icy blue eye with thick Blue lines from his jaw to the base of his eyes. He wore a bloody white ski jacket with an Ace on the back, torn black jeans, and a gray V neck T-shirt that was now basically a vest since It had a tear down the middle. “Rook, Rook, Rook, you never were the knock them out and drag them here type were you?” Zeke sighed shaking his head.

Felerz Gem or Rook as most called him grunted and shook his head. “Nope, I not even when I had my soul, I just beat them senseless after finding them” he said with a careless shrug. Zeke looked at the batter warriors and cast to Cure spell before they died on them before the games begun. “You two speak your names” Camo commanded through his aurora putting a type of hypnosis in his voice. The first boy spoke up. “Xancel, the Nobody of Lance willright, and Lupine of the Between.” He said in his daze/hypnosis. Then the Second boy started. “Rexson, the Nobody of Soren Stone, and Ace of Avon” the second said through his hypnosis. Zeke furrowed his eyebrows ‘where have I heard that name before’ he thought before speaking his lines. “The Spirit Walkers invite you to a game of sorts” he said standing on his pillar. “Do you except it” he added. Xancel and Rexson both nodded in union. “Good boys, you may enter the forest now and wait for the other seven constants to enter.” Zeke said smoothly.

The Duo walked through the door and then snapped out of their trance. “What the hell was that” Xancel exclaimed after their brains shook off the last of that spell Camo placed on them. “I don’t know but I think we’re going to find out whether we like it or not” Rexson said rubbing his chin. Xancel looked around and pointed to the waterfall in front of them. “We might as well Spar a bit to keep our skills sharp.” He instructed Summoning his Void Gear. Rexson looked perplexed but summoned a crystal Sword and two shields. Xancel took one and strapped it on. “Ready to lose, Rex” he taunted getting into his fighting stance. “Don’t get arrogant Xan” he replied rolling his eyes and then they began to rumble.

Xancel struck at Rexson’s head which he parried with his shield, and rolled out of Xancel’s range. Rexson rolled into the water and went under to such depth Xancel couldn’t see his emerald shield. Then Rexson put his hands to the lake bed and forced Crystal’s from the ground so tall they blocked the water’s flow, also causing Xancel to jump in a tree to avoid becoming a pin cushion. Xancel threw a leaf in the water and saw a crystal slice it in half automatically. Xancel saw an opening and did what came natural to him. Xancel jumped from his perch and barrel rolled at avoid the razor sharp crystals coming at him. He loaded a chunk of magic into his fist and punched the lake bed causing it to explode around him and Rexson. The wave knocked Rexson off his feet and Xancel kicked his crystal sword out of his hand.

“Disarmed, game. Set. Match.” He said making the last three words separate sentences. “You got lucky, if I had saw you earlier I would have created a shield to block that” Rexson argued pulling himself off the lake bed that was refilling rapidly because of the waterfall. “Whatever you say, man” Xancel said dismissing his blade and the shield disintegrated off his wrist. Rexson’s Sword and Shield did the same. “I’m taking a nap, I mean how long can it take to round up a bunch of fighters.” He said laying on the grass.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and here’s the OC bio I need

Name:

Weapon:

Personality:

Abilities:
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:46 pm

<Working on a new FanFic. Another crossover, lol. This is between: KH, Xiaolin Showdown, Danny Phantom, Ben 10, Static Shock, Generator Rex, and an OC I thought of. The first chapter only has the first four worked in. Lemme know what you think. Also, keep in mind I'm still working on the name.>

Universal Protectors

Chapter 1

Azmuth was pacing around on his desk. He was worried that his associate wasn't going to show up. "Where is he?" he said to himself, still pacing back and forth. Just as he said this, a blue flash lit up the room. As it faded, Azmuth turned to where it came from and saw the time-walker himself standing there. 

"You're late, Paradox," the old Galvan stated, looking off towards the city that his tower overlooked. "Nonsense," said Professor Paradox in his usual, overly cheery tone, "I've arrived exactly when time dictated I would." Azmuth just lightly sighed and said, "Did you bring them here?" Paradox simply stepped to the side, revealing two other men behind him. Azmuth turned to look at them.

One was a bald man with a black mustache and goatee wearing white robes with a black belt and a long blue vest. The other wore a long, blue robe with a starry pattern on it along with a pointed hat with the same pattern and color. He had a long, white beard, but what really caught Azmuth's eye was his gaze. It was a gaze that was so unnerving it perplexed even Azmuth's brilliant mind.

The bald man took a slight bow and said, "It is an honor to meet such an intelligent being. My name is Master Fung." "I am Yen Sid," the other said, "Paradox, why have you brought us here?"

Paradox stepped out in front of the men and said, "To discuss an issue that we've all been aware of for some time now. We all know of the possibility that villains from our universes and several others have formed an alliance. I've very recently had confirmation of this. As a result, I have checked every possible future in which we do not attempt to stop them. None of them have an acceptable ending." 

"How could they have been able to make it to other universes?" asked Azmuth, "They would have to pass through the Forge of Creation, and that would require the use of the Key to Infinity." As Paradox was about to speak, Yen Sid cut him off, "The villain of my universe may have had a hand in that. His weapon can open any lock. He may have unlocked a pathway through this 'Forge of Creation.'" Master Fung nodded and asked, "What must we do?"

"The best thing we can," Paradox answered, "We must gather heroes that have fought these villains before. They could be our only hope. Azmuth, you know what you must do." The Galvan shook his head, "Tennyson is not ready to handle a threat of this level. I will not allow the Ultimatrix to be involved while he is wearing it." 

"Would you rather be enslaved by this assortment of villains?" Paradox stated firmly. Azmuth lowered his head and answered, "Very well. I will contact Tennyson and his allies, but I must test them first. The same goes for whatever heroes the rest of you bring into the fray." Paradox nodded and turned to the others. "And exactly who will you two be bringing in?" he asked. "I can spare the leader of my apprentices' team," said Master Fung. Paradox nodded to him, "And what about you, Yen Sid? I assume you will bring in your apprentice." Yen Sid solemnly shook his head and stated, "No. Mickey is not properly suited for such a task. I will contact two young boys from my universe. They are, without a doubt, powerful enough for this task."

"Very well," Paradox announced, "I will travel to other universes to gather heroes to combat the villains we aren't  familiar with. Now, we must go to collect our heroes so they can do what they must." Paradox then pulled out a pocket watch and, in another blue flash, transported himself, Yen Sid, and Master Fung away, leaving Azmuth standing in his office to contact the bearer of his Ultimatrix.

•••

Ben, Kevin, and Gwen were all sitting around in the Mr. Smoothy parking lot doing what they usually do. Just as been finished drinking a large, lime-flavored smoothy, he let out a large belch. "How you can constantly drink those without blowing chunks all over that fancy watch of yours, I'll never know," Kevin stated while trying to fan away the smell of Ben's smoothy breath. "Just takes practice," Ben said cheerfully. "Yeah, practice in the disgusting," Gwen said.

Just as Ben was about to go buy another smoothy, the Ultimatrix began to flash and beep. When the trio looked at it, a hologram of Azmuth appeared on it. "Ben Tennyson," Azmuth said, "I must speak with you at once." A sudden green flash came from the Ultimatrix and enveloped the teens. The three of them found themselves in Azmuth's office on Galvan Prime. "Ben Tennyson, the fate of the universe rests with you. But you must first be tested." Before anyone could respond, Azmuth revealed a teleporter pad in the room. "Once through there, the three of you will be separated from each other. You will need to reunite with each other and locate eight other heroes. Many enemies will attempt to stop you. Now go." 

The teens were hesitant. "What's this all about?" Gwen asked. "Should you pass the test, you will be further informed," Azmuth stated. Though still hesitant, the teens all agreed and entered the teleporter pad.

•••

Things at the Xiaolin Temple were the same as usual. Omi and Kimiko had engaged in a friendly sparring match while Clay and Raimundo watched from a safe distance. "Wudai Mars, Fire!" Kimiko shouted as she launched fireballs at Omi. "Wudai Neptune, Water!" the bald monk cried, launching a flood of water at the blasts, extinguishing them.

As Kimiko prepared to retaliate, Master Fung walked up to the group, Dojo wrapped around his shoulders. "Young monks, we face grave danger." Raimundo and Clay walked over to their Master, followed closely by Kimiko and Omi. "What sort of danger, Master Fung?" Omi asked, a look of both concern and determination on his face. "Lemme guess, 'a thousand years of darkness?'" Raimundo quipped.

"It is a good thing you understand, Raimundo, for I have selected you to combat the crisis." This brought a look of shock to Clay, Kimiko, and Rai's faces, but a look of jealousy to Omi's. "Why me, Master Fung? Why not one of them?" Rai asked, indicating his fellow monks. "For your answer, you should look to your robes." Master Fung stated, indicating Rai's black and red robes. "As Shoku Warrior, it is your duty to defend the world from crisis' such as this." Rai looked down and nodded, "I understand."

"I will give you time to speak with your fellow monks before leaving." Master Fung said, "Meet me at the Shen Gong Wu vault when you are finished." With that, Master Fung left, Dojo hopping off of his shoulders and moving over to Raimundo. "Good luck out there, Raimundo." the green dragon said. Raimundo nodded and said, "Thanks, Dojo." Rai then turned to the others.

He walked up to Clay first. "Take it easy out there, will ya partner," the young cowboy said, putting a hand on Rai's shoulder. "Sure thing, big guy." Rai responded, playfully punching Clay on the arm.

Then Rai walked over to Omi. "Break an arm, Raimundo." the bald monk said. "Wha-??!" Raimundo exclaimed, "Hey, it wasn't my choice that the Fungster picked me instead of-" Kimiko cut him off by saying, "I think he meant, 'break a leg.'" A look of realization crossed Raimundo's face as he said, "Oh. Well, thanks, cue ball."

Finally, he spoke with Kimiko. "See ya later, Kimiko," was all he could think to say. "See ya," Kimiko responded. Raimundo turned to walk away. But before he got too far, he heard Kimiko call, "Rai, wait!" he quickly turned around as Kimiko's lips pressed against his, an action he was quick to return. Once they pulled away from each other, all  Kimiko could say was, "Be safe. I don't care if you have to face Wuya, Chase Young, and Hannibal Roy Bean at once, you'd better come back." Raimundo nodded and said, "I will. I promise."

Rai turned away and walked to the vault. One thought continuously went through the Shoku Warrior's head, 'I will come back. I have to.'

Once he arrived at the vault, Raimundo found Master Fung waiting there with the Blade of the Nebula and Crest of the Condor in hand. Handing the Wudai Weapon and Shen Gong Wu to Raimundo, Master Fung said, "I must insist you take these items with you. You may take whatever other Shen Gong Wu you feel you may need, but these three items must go as well." Raimundo nodded and took them from his Master's hands. He then went through the vault and took the Falcon's Eye, Serpent's Tail, Jet Butsu, Mantis Flip Coin, and Shroud of the Shadows.

As he rose from the inside of the vault, he saw Master Fung standing by a portal created by the Golden Tiger Claws. "Before you can begin your quest, you must first be tested. Step through this portal to begin. Once through, you must unite with ten other heroes. Together, you must defeat the enemy placed before you. Are you ready, Shoku Warrior of the Wind?" Rai smiled and said, "Definitely, Master Fung." Just before Raimundo stepped through, he looked back at his Master through the corner of his eye and said, "If I don't make it, tell Kimiko I'm sorry."

•••

Sora and Riku were racing through the island. It was a dead tie so far and they were nearing the finish line. "You're losing it, Riku!" Sora shouted cockily. "I wouldn't be too sure of that, Sora." Riku replied.

Just as they were about to reach the end, a flash of light appeared before them and they skidded to a halt. As the flash dissipated, out of it came a wizard they both knew quite well. "Master Yen Sid," Sora said, "What are you doing here?" The wizard looked at both of the Keyblade weilders with his usual, deep gaze. "Sora, Riku, the fate of the worlds once again rests on your shoulders." the wizard said. "What do you mean?" Riku asked, his tone as casual as ever.  "I will explain once you pass this test." Yen Sid responded, opening a portal of light.

"You're leaving again, aren't you?" asked an all too familiar voice from behind the boys. Sora tensed and turned around to see Kairi standing behind him. "I- I'm sorry. But I have to go. Whatever's threatening the worlds, I have to stop it." Sora put a hand on Kairi's cheek and said, "Just remember what you told me. Wherever you are, I'm always with you." Kairi nodded and put her good luck charm in Sora's hand. "Good luck."

Sora nodded and turned back to Yen Sid. "What's the test?" he asked, putting the charm in his pocket. "Once through this portal, you will be separated from each other. You must reunite with each other along with nine other heroes to defeat the enemy placed before you." the wizard explained.Sora and Riku both nodded and walked through the portal.

•••

Danny was flying through Amity Park. People would look up at him in awe as he passed. "Ah, life is good," he said as he flipped over with his hands behind his head, looking up and lazily floating along, "No Vlad, I've got a great girlfriend, and the world loves me."

Just as he turned back over and continued flying, he noticed a man standing atop a building. He had on a white lab coat and had a pair of green goggles around his neck. As he was about to pass over, he noticed he was now standing in front of him. "What?! How did I-" Danny began, but the man cut him off. "Allow me to explain. My name is Professor Paradox. With my powers over the space-time continuum, it was simple for me to bring you to me, young Daniel. The fate of your world and countless others rests upon you and ten other heroes. You must first be tested to prove you can handle the task. Will you accept?" 

Danny was a bit baffled, but said, "Sure. If the world's at stake, I'm happy to help." Paradox smiled and said, "Splendid. For your test you must unite with the ten heroes I mentioned earlier and defeat your enemy." The time traveler then pulled out a pocket watch and pressed a button on it, transporting the young ghost boy away in a flash.

Last edited by khfreak358 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing a center tag)
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Ah, fanfics. Is there nothing that won't make the poster slightly ashamed of themself? Only here.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:55 am

Hey, I'm going to post the Dawn of Days fanfic, but I'm going to re-write a few chapters since they're HORRIBLE!

But, before I do. I think it would be a lot neater and easier to make a topic for one fanfic instead of having them all scatered around the same topic.

So we each make a topic for our own fanfic. This way we'll get responses on the fanfics. Good idea?
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:56 pm

Yeah, it is. That way, it'd be easier to tell which fic people are giving feedback on.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:18 am

Yes way easier
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum